Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,115 members, 7,953,425 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 03:59 PM

Lord's Chosen Member Catches Owl In Church In Enugu State. Photos - Religion (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Lord's Chosen Member Catches Owl In Church In Enugu State. Photos (44901 Views)

Church Members Kill Owl In Delta State, Burn It (Photos) / Pandemonium As Masquerades And Lord's Chosen Mopols Encounter In Public. Photos / Lord's Chosen Church Member With Tire In Action (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lord's Chosen Member Catches Owl In Church In Enugu State. Photos by kenyguy(m): 6:21am On Jun 15, 2018
The hand work of superstition.

2 Likes

Re: Lord's Chosen Member Catches Owl In Church In Enugu State. Photos by emelda86(f): 6:37am On Jun 15, 2018
This lord chosen members are the most gullible people I've seen on this planet earth tufiakwa!!!!

Its an owl for crying out loud hian....

2 Likes

Re: Lord's Chosen Member Catches Owl In Church In Enugu State. Photos by ahiboilandgas: 7:07am On Jun 15, 2018
dainformant:
A member of the The Lord's Chosen Charismatic Revival Ministries gave testimony after catching an owl withing the church premises. According to Jerome Onyebuchi, the bird was caught after a night vigil was held in the church at Enugu Ezike community in Enugu state - as the owl was labeled "evil".

Jerome Onyebuchi took to Facebook to share the pictures of the bird as he wrote;

The enemies have started submitting. In our last Friday vigil at Umuida 1 branch under enugu ezike autonomous group region of enugu state. We prayed against witches and wizards and on Sunday morning today our brother opened the church and saw this evil bird and caught it alive

Source; https://www.nationalhelm.co/2018/06/man-gives-testimony-in-church-after-catching-this-bird-in-enugu-state-photos.html
humans framing up animals

1 Like

Re: Lord's Chosen Member Catches Owl In Church In Enugu State. Photos by Nobody: 7:28am On Jun 15, 2018
Rapoo:
the face of this bird is scary
The face of this bird is beautiful.

2 Likes

Re: Lord's Chosen Member Catches Owl In Church In Enugu State. Photos by Femseen: 7:31am On Jun 15, 2018
Sheuns:
shocked

Not surprised it's them. I still dey wait the day una go catch an evil Lion or demon alive. Maybe then you can be taken serious. Just suffering a poor bird.

How evil spirit go enter lion? undecided undecided
Re: Lord's Chosen Member Catches Owl In Church In Enugu State. Photos by Nobody: 7:32am On Jun 15, 2018
tgmservice:
though i dont think owls are demons but
i truly hate them they can be a nuisance they come on top of my roof every night making annoying noises wish i had a gun to blow them up.
Try catch one play with it.
Re: Lord's Chosen Member Catches Owl In Church In Enugu State. Photos by terrezo2002(m): 7:42am On Jun 15, 2018
DIYhackers:
I'm not religious
Not only in Africa you find religious people. You find them all over the world. So when next you comment stop addressing a whole set of people for things happening in just one place
Re: Lord's Chosen Member Catches Owl In Church In Enugu State. Photos by DIYhackers: 7:52am On Jun 15, 2018
terrezo2002:

Not only in Africa you find religious people. You find them all over the world. So when next you comment stop addressing a whole set of people for things happening in just one place
before you become voltron the defender tell me any other continent that's more stupid and gullible when it comes to religion than Africa? I'm waiting

2 Likes

Re: Lord's Chosen Member Catches Owl In Church In Enugu State. Photos by terrezo2002(m): 7:56am On Jun 15, 2018
DIYhackers:
before you become voltron the defender tell me any other continent that's more stupid and gullible when it comes to religion than Africa? I'm waiting

point of correction...The region of Africans are not stupid and gullible.
Many countries in other continents are Religious too..
Re: Lord's Chosen Member Catches Owl In Church In Enugu State. Photos by DIYhackers: 8:01am On Jun 15, 2018
terrezo2002:

point of correction...The region of Africans are not stupid and gullible.
Many countries in other continents are Religious too..
you have no idea what you're typing, you've out of touch, if I discuss the level of stupidity of Africans when it comes to religion with you, you sure won't have the balls to continue this conversation. It's not worth defending, don't waste your time

3 Likes

Re: Lord's Chosen Member Catches Owl In Church In Enugu State. Photos by terrezo2002(m): 8:09am On Jun 15, 2018
DIYhackers:
you have no idea what you're typing, you've out of touch, if I discuss the level of stupidity of Africans when it comes to religion with you, you sure won't have the balls to continue this conversation. It's not worth defending, don't waste your time
Have you been to other continents? What you see in Africa are common in all continents. It is just that they don't show you in pictures.

Get your facts right before commenting. I am done with you
Re: Lord's Chosen Member Catches Owl In Church In Enugu State. Photos by Achorise: 8:51am On Jun 15, 2018
Why do we not see such in these rich and sophisticated churches like in Coza, House on the Rock, Christ Embassy, Word Arena ,
Re: Lord's Chosen Member Catches Owl In Church In Enugu State. Photos by ElsonMorali: 8:55am On Jun 15, 2018
Investordaves:
PLEASE RUN FROM THAT CHURCH, THERE IS NO GOD THERE,IT IS THE GATEWAY TO HELL ,THE GOD OF CHOSEN IS A DEMON AND NOT JESUS! BEWARE!!!

Hmmm... Seems you have stories to tell about that Church. We'd love to hear them...
Re: Lord's Chosen Member Catches Owl In Church In Enugu State. Photos by willibounce1(m): 8:57am On Jun 15, 2018
NPComplete:
This church is probably where u will find the biggest assembly of ipod morons in Nigeria.

Fixed
Re: Lord's Chosen Member Catches Owl In Church In Enugu State. Photos by hopefulLandlord: 8:58am On Jun 15, 2018
kattytamer:
All i see is african traditional beliefs mixed with christianity, there is no where in the bible that says cats, bats and owls are witches, infact witchcraft according to the Bible is the practice of consulting with some gods/spirits for the purpose of harming another but here every demented or depressed old woman is labelled a witch that changes to a bird and flies at night just like atr would have it, not like anyone ever witnesses the supposed change in form, same for cats and owls.
After killing all these witches I guess their lives would transform like a dream...shame

Stop throwing your Jewish mythology under a bus when convenient, either you accept it completely or reject it completely

in the bible Jesus sent evil spirit into pigs, if you believe that to be true why can't this owl contain evil spirit too?

You see? you pick and chose what to believe

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lord's Chosen Member Catches Owl In Church In Enugu State. Photos by ElsonMorali: 9:01am On Jun 15, 2018
PointZerom:

Shut up.

Is that your church?

1 Like

Re: Lord's Chosen Member Catches Owl In Church In Enugu State. Photos by ElsonMorali: 9:16am On Jun 15, 2018
OCHOdee:

My thoughts too...
Oh my God! This is one beautiful specie in the "family" of Owls cry cry cry

Just look at the beautiful feathers.

The sad thing is that that particular species may be in danger of extinction.

1 Like

Re: Lord's Chosen Member Catches Owl In Church In Enugu State. Photos by jtofineme(m): 9:30am On Jun 15, 2018
chigoizie7:
Those people na mumu full their congregations.
and the congregation of fools shall be destroyed
Re: Lord's Chosen Member Catches Owl In Church In Enugu State. Photos by StaffofOrayan(m): 9:52am On Jun 15, 2018
I guess the Owl destroyed Nigeria

1 Like

Re: Lord's Chosen Member Catches Owl In Church In Enugu State. Photos by Nobody: 10:00am On Jun 15, 2018
hopefulLandlord:

Stop throwing your Jewish mythology under a bus when convenient, either you accept it completely or reject it completely

in the bible Jesus sent evil spirit into pigs, if you believe that to be true why can't this owl contain evil spirit too?

You see? you pick and chose what to believe
You got comprehension problem??
Re: Lord's Chosen Member Catches Owl In Church In Enugu State. Photos by hopefulLandlord: 10:05am On Jun 15, 2018
kattytamer:

You got comprehension problem??
I don't but answer me though, if evil spirit can enter a pig, why can't it enter an owl?
Re: Lord's Chosen Member Catches Owl In Church In Enugu State. Photos by Nobody: 11:50am On Jun 15, 2018
hopefulLandlord:

I don't but answer me though, if evil spirit can enter a pig, why can't it enter an owl?
And so that translates to labelling all nocturnal hunters or some depressed old woman as witches? The Bible didnt teach that but rather we wrestle not against flesh and blood. Get a life and quit trolling mr.
Re: Lord's Chosen Member Catches Owl In Church In Enugu State. Photos by Martinez19(m): 12:00pm On Jun 15, 2018
hopefulLandlord:

Don't mind the religiotard. They always try to shield their religion from the harm it has caused. If African traditional religions are perceived to be demonic, their elements are therefore perceived demonic. Cat, owls, black dogs, old haggard women, bird cry at night and mermaids are common elements in African traditional religions and are therefore perceived demonic. It's Christianity's fault that these elements are perceived demonic because the bible teaches that yahweh is the only true god while others are not from him. This leaves other gods and their worship and elements as demonic.

People(Africans) who leave African traditional religion and join christianity, believing that yahweh is the true and other gods are demons, will be on the look out for these demonic elements and attack them because they think it's evil. So don't mind the religiotard.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Lord's Chosen Member Catches Owl In Church In Enugu State. Photos by hopefulLandlord: 12:26pm On Jun 15, 2018
kattytamer:

And so that translates to labelling all nocturnal hunters or some depressed old woman as witches? The Bible didnt teach that but rather we wrestle not against flesh and blood. Get a life and quit trolling mr.

I asked a simple question and you're trying hard not to answer it. I think I understand why
Re: Lord's Chosen Member Catches Owl In Church In Enugu State. Photos by hopefulLandlord: 12:27pm On Jun 15, 2018
Martinez19:
Don't mind the religiotard. They always try to shield their religion from the harm it has caused. If African traditional religions are perceived to be demonic, their elements are therefore perceived demonic. Cat, owls, black dogs, old haggard women, bird cry at night and mermaids are common elements in African traditional religions and are therefore perceived demonic. It's Christianity's fault that these elements are perceived demonic because the bible teaches that yahweh is the only true god while others are not from him. This leaves other gods and their worship and elements as demonic.

People(Africans) who leave African traditional religion and join christianity, believing that yahweh is the true and other gods are demons, will be on the look out for these demonic elements and attack them because they think it's evil. So don't mind the religiotard.

aptly put
Re: Lord's Chosen Member Catches Owl In Church In Enugu State. Photos by MrPRevailer(m): 12:46pm On Jun 15, 2018
Even if they kill the bird, Chosen has saves countless human lives from death, wayward lifestyles, sickness/diseases, sorrows. And Jesus said "a human life is worth more than many sparrows".

So all these unbelievers grieving on just one owl, they are simply ignorant.
Re: Lord's Chosen Member Catches Owl In Church In Enugu State. Photos by Mbediogu(m): 1:09pm On Jun 15, 2018
dainformant:
A member of the The Lord's Chosen Charismatic Revival Ministries gave testimony after catching an owl withing the church premises. According to Jerome Onyebuchi, the bird was caught after a night vigil was held in the church at Enugu Ezike community in Enugu state - as the owl was labeled "evil".

Jerome Onyebuchi took to Facebook to share the pictures of the bird as he wrote;

The enemies have started submitting. In our last Friday vigil at Umuida 1 branch under enugu ezike autonomous group region of enugu state. We prayed against witches and wizards and on Sunday morning today our brother opened the church and saw this evil bird and caught it alive

Source; https://www.nationalhelm.co/2018/06/man-gives-testimony-in-church-after-catching-this-bird-in-enugu-state-photos.html

Stop deceiving people! That bird is a note is an owl and it is nocturnal like the bat which is also stigmatized. The devil does not come in an ugly form that people would easily and naturally shun. Satan comes in irresistibly dazzling and shining forms.
If that bird was a witch looking for you, it would come prepared and the moment you make contact with it, that's nunc dimitis for you.
Re: Lord's Chosen Member Catches Owl In Church In Enugu State. Photos by Gerrard59(m): 2:47pm On Jun 15, 2018
NPComplete:
This church is probably where u will find the biggest assembly of morons in Nigeria.

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

You made my afternoon!
Re: Lord's Chosen Member Catches Owl In Church In Enugu State. Photos by Nobody: 6:33pm On Jun 15, 2018
hopefulLandlord:

I asked a simple question and you're trying hard not to answer it. I think I understand why
And you still dont have a comprehension problem...you and that kid up there martinez or what, would still blame christianity for the killing of twin babies in calabar and the abikun or ogbanje phenomenon. Grow up please.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Ejected Sammoses Enenche’s Widow Speaks (UPDATE) / Photos Of 'Jesus Soap' That "Washes Sins Away" / Gloria Bamiloye: "Why Wearing Of Trousers By Christian Women Is Not Good"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.