Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,547 members, 7,812,736 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 06:17 PM

Policemen Brutalise Nursing Mother At Mokola In Ibadan. - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Policemen Brutalise Nursing Mother At Mokola In Ibadan. (26237 Views)

Father Patrick Uchego Beat My Mother At Airport - Joan Eke / Fulani Herdsmen Attack Farmers In Taraba Today, Brutalise Many (Graphic Photos) / Famous Joshua: Police Brutalise Corper In Delta (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Policemen Brutalise Nursing Mother At Mokola In Ibadan. by olu1759(m): 10:42pm On Jun 14, 2018
THIS IS NIGERIA.
just yesterday at mokola in Ibadan,some Police harassed a lady who was on a bike with her baby strapped on her back,the Lady said the policemen were trying to obtain the bike man which resulted in them falling off the bike,she said when she stood up and told the police man that,because of the 50# they wanted to collect,she nearly loose her life with her baby on her back,the next thing she heard was
a loud slap on her face.This is Nigeria,where people who are supposed to be protecting us are the ones molesting us,and they say no one is above the law.

14 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Policemen Brutalise Nursing Mother At Mokola In Ibadan. by Lexusgs430: 10:59pm On Jun 14, 2018
That policeman harsh o. He was trying to give the woman, Ibadan tribal marks.....

41 Likes

Re: Policemen Brutalise Nursing Mother At Mokola In Ibadan. by Lexusgs430: 11:01pm On Jun 14, 2018
Princetom1 - I don already tell you.... Sinaj prefers Potbelly to 6 pack.....

Respect yourself and find your size......

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Policemen Brutalise Nursing Mother At Mokola In Ibadan. by Dumdumfashion(f): 5:44am On Jun 15, 2018
Looks can be deceiving. I bet I will want to slap you when I see you because of the way you look.

No man should have any reason to hit a woman.

yanabasee:
I hate police but that woman look more like the annoying nagging type of woman that will talk silly and can only be taken care of, with a slap, regardless!!!

65 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Policemen Brutalise Nursing Mother At Mokola In Ibadan. by zenithmarine: 6:13am On Jun 15, 2018
yanabasee:
I hate police but that woman look more like the annoying nagging type of woman that will talk silly and can only be taken care of, with a slap, regardless!!!
Imagine the reasoning of an adult male from Nigeria

158 Likes 13 Shares

Re: Policemen Brutalise Nursing Mother At Mokola In Ibadan. by Karlovich: 7:29am On Jun 15, 2018
the Yoruba police officer has made me proud, kudos to him and all sophisticated cone headed officers nationwide

12 Likes

Re: Policemen Brutalise Nursing Mother At Mokola In Ibadan. by CertifiedA: 11:30am On Jun 15, 2018
shocked

Omo!
Re: Policemen Brutalise Nursing Mother At Mokola In Ibadan. by holluwai(m): 11:31am On Jun 15, 2018
this suckas in black are getting brutal by the day......no remorse, no love!

1 Like

Re: Policemen Brutalise Nursing Mother At Mokola In Ibadan. by spongeisback: 11:32am On Jun 15, 2018
The baby on her back!!!!! See men around and they couldn't stop this?! That's why I love Port-harcourt. The beating he would've received next time he won't even look at a woman wrongly.

18 Likes 1 Share

Re: Policemen Brutalise Nursing Mother At Mokola In Ibadan. by blowjob: 11:32am On Jun 15, 2018
EVERYBODY JUST DEY VEX.... grin grin..NIGERIANS... grin

1 Like

Re: Policemen Brutalise Nursing Mother At Mokola In Ibadan. by Ayoswit(f): 11:32am On Jun 15, 2018
Haba! Why hit a woman nursing a baby? That man should get a resounding slap from any hefty man.

2 Likes

Re: Policemen Brutalise Nursing Mother At Mokola In Ibadan. by Fatherofdragons: 11:32am On Jun 15, 2018
Sophisticated morons

8 Likes

Re: Policemen Brutalise Nursing Mother At Mokola In Ibadan. by Nobody: 11:32am On Jun 15, 2018
Another adikwu loading

3 Likes

Re: Policemen Brutalise Nursing Mother At Mokola In Ibadan. by philip0906(m): 11:32am On Jun 15, 2018
Dumdumfashion:
Looks can be deceiving. I bet I will want to slap you when I see you because of the way you look.

Bullshit tales, you female species bandie around

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Policemen Brutalise Nursing Mother At Mokola In Ibadan. by Nobody: 11:33am On Jun 15, 2018
yanabasee:
stop the stupid talk.
if ur wife carried a baby on a bike and police caused an accident because of 50 naira that could have claimed the woman's life and also the baby, will you say this nonsense.
and the animal even slapped her..do you know how hard you have to slap someone dark skinned for your fingers to be imprinted on their faces, no woman or man deserves such harassment..
the woman has every right to challenge the that useless cop

59 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Policemen Brutalise Nursing Mother At Mokola In Ibadan. by Activeman391(m): 11:33am On Jun 15, 2018
This is reallly bad..and it sends a bad mesage..d policeman should be dismissed immediately

2 Likes

Re: Policemen Brutalise Nursing Mother At Mokola In Ibadan. by bedspread: 11:34am On Jun 15, 2018
SACK GANISHED WITH SLAPS SHOULD BE ISSUED TO THESE MEN
Re: Policemen Brutalise Nursing Mother At Mokola In Ibadan. by lascopes(m): 11:34am On Jun 15, 2018
yanabasee:

Imagine!!!
Re: Policemen Brutalise Nursing Mother At Mokola In Ibadan. by JesusCrew: 11:34am On Jun 15, 2018
Police.......but this is somebody's wife na. No matter what!

Re: Policemen Brutalise Nursing Mother At Mokola In Ibadan. by Nobody: 11:34am On Jun 15, 2018
yanabasee:
A round of applause for the stupidest comment of the year.

25 Likes 1 Share

Re: Policemen Brutalise Nursing Mother At Mokola In Ibadan. by pweshboi(m): 11:34am On Jun 15, 2018
Policemen wey Dem suppose mob. Seize their riffles and take the riffles to the king's palace make Dem go collect am for there. Useless set of law enforcers, disgracing the Police uniform.

4 Likes

Re: Policemen Brutalise Nursing Mother At Mokola In Ibadan. by laurel03(m): 11:34am On Jun 15, 2018
Animals reason better than most of our uniform men in Nigeria...

2 Likes

Re: Policemen Brutalise Nursing Mother At Mokola In Ibadan. by NOETHNICITY(m): 11:35am On Jun 15, 2018
So ops, what do you want now?

You want the policeman dismissed, abi?

The police administration will be very stupiddd to dismiss that cop over this pics seen above.

All I see is the woman assaulting the officer.

We all want a police force like USA police, forgetting that such assault on an officer in the US could get one a bullet hole in the head.

I have watched numerous videos of officers in the USA dehumanise pple and sometimes shoot at pple for very flimsy reasons.

I know am not likely to get a lot of support here, but I don't give a Bleep.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Policemen Brutalise Nursing Mother At Mokola In Ibadan. by bedspread: 11:35am On Jun 15, 2018
yanabasee:

8 Likes

Re: Policemen Brutalise Nursing Mother At Mokola In Ibadan. by Felixalex(m): 11:35am On Jun 15, 2018
Dumdumfashion:

Ok, but police can hit his fellow man no wahala abi?

I'm not supporting the guy u quoted o, his comment is absolute trash. But this is about police brutality, a human rights issue and not a "woman rights " issue

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Policemen Brutalise Nursing Mother At Mokola In Ibadan. by Nobody: 11:36am On Jun 15, 2018
Dumdumfashion:

.You lot should be creative, that line up there has become predictable and boring. Question is, should a woman have a reason to hit a man? Should a man have a reason to hit a fellow man? Should a woman have a reason to hit a fellow woman. Showlde anybody have a reason to hit another?

3 Likes

Re: Policemen Brutalise Nursing Mother At Mokola In Ibadan. by bjbukzy(m): 11:36am On Jun 15, 2018
yanabasee:
Stfu! You judged a woman from just a picture u clown ass mofo.... if your mother or sister was slapped like dt n she reacted like that will u call her that?
The police man had no right or bases of slapping her! There are a lot of ways he can restrain her even if she is resisting arrest or interfering with justice

9 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Josephine Iyamu Jailed For 14 Years In UK For Voodoo Sex Trafficking / Baby Dumped Around Unizik Awka Female Hostel (Graphic Photo) / Murder Suspect’s Son Tells Police: ‘Dad Told Me To Say Mum Drank Sniper’ (pic)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.