Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,494 members, 7,830,493 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 11:33 PM

Policemen Brutalise Nursing Mother At Mokola In Ibadan. - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Policemen Brutalise Nursing Mother At Mokola In Ibadan. (26266 Views)

Father Patrick Uchego Beat My Mother At Airport - Joan Eke / Fulani Herdsmen Attack Farmers In Taraba Today, Brutalise Many (Graphic Photos) / Famous Joshua: Police Brutalise Corper In Delta (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Policemen Brutalise Nursing Mother At Mokola In Ibadan. by Adefemiaderoju1: 12:33pm On Jun 15, 2018
Only in Nigeria
Re: Policemen Brutalise Nursing Mother At Mokola In Ibadan. by BluntBoy(m): 12:34pm On Jun 15, 2018
That policeman is a bastard.

Instead of him to apologize, he resorted to violence. I hope he didn't go scot-free?

1 Like

Re: Policemen Brutalise Nursing Mother At Mokola In Ibadan. by ifymadu: 12:38pm On Jun 15, 2018
See his dirty uniform, it’s on innocent civilians they show strength
Re: Policemen Brutalise Nursing Mother At Mokola In Ibadan. by Nobody: 12:46pm On Jun 15, 2018
spongeisback:
The baby on her back!!!!! See men around and they couldn't stop this?! That's why I love Port-harcourt. The beating he would've received next time he won't even look at a woman wrongly.

Bless you Sir.
Re: Policemen Brutalise Nursing Mother At Mokola In Ibadan. by Nobody: 12:49pm On Jun 15, 2018
NOETHNICITY:
So ops, what do you want now?

You want the policeman dismissed, abi?

The police administration will be very stupiddd to dismiss that cop over this pics seen above.

All I see is the woman assaulting the officer.

We all want a police force like USA police, forgetting that such assault on an officer in the US could get one a bullet hole in the head.

I have watched numerous videos of officers in the USA dehumanise pple and sometimes shoot at pple for very flimsy reasons.

I know am not likely to get a lot of support here, but I don't give a Bleep.

Do you live in the USA?

1 Like

Re: Policemen Brutalise Nursing Mother At Mokola In Ibadan. by fof1: 1:17pm On Jun 15, 2018
NOETHNICITY:

The police administration will be very stupiddd to dismiss that cop over this pics seen above.

We all want a police force like USA police, forgetting that such assault on an officer in the US could get one a bullet hole in the head.

I have watched numerous videos of officers in the USA dehumanise pple and sometimes shoot at pple for very flimsy reasons.

U ARE WRITING NONSENSE. U ARE A BIG FOOL MISLEADING UR LIKES. WHERE IS THAT UR USA U HV GONE TO? RUBBISH TALK FROM GUTTER. A POLICE OFFICER SLAPPED A DEFENCELESS WOMAN, IN D USA U KNOW NOT OFF, HE IS BEHIND BARS BY NOW. FOOLS LIKE U TELL LIES TO MISLEAD. GO AND BEAT UR SISTERS.

1 Like

Re: Policemen Brutalise Nursing Mother At Mokola In Ibadan. by Born2Breed(f): 1:18pm On Jun 15, 2018
olu1759:
THIS IS NIGERIA.
just yesterday at mokola in Ibadan,some Police harassed a lady who was on a bike with her baby strapped on her back,the Lady said the policemen were trying to obtain the bike man which resulted in them falling off the bike,she said when she stood up and told the police man that,because of the 50# they wanted to collect,she nearly loose her life with her baby on her back,the next thing she heard was
a loud slap on her face.This is Nigeria,where people who are supposed to be protecting us are the ones molesting us,and they say no one is above the law.

Nigeria Police Personnel are the highest consumers of hard drugs....tramadol,codeine,marijuana(moroko),drinks mixed with various brain scattering herbs....

Its obvious this idiotic policeman is high....

1 Like

Re: Policemen Brutalise Nursing Mother At Mokola In Ibadan. by tit(f): 1:23pm On Jun 15, 2018
No more Police vs robbers
it is now
Police vs Okada
Re: Policemen Brutalise Nursing Mother At Mokola In Ibadan. by NOETHNICITY(m): 1:24pm On Jun 15, 2018
fof1:

U ARE WRITING NONSENSE. U ARE A BIG FOOL MISLEADING UR LIKES. WHERE IS THAT UR USA U HV GONE TO? RUBBISH TALK FROM GUTTER. A POLICE OFFICER SLAPPED A DEFENCELESS WOMAN, IN D USA U KNOW NOT OFF, HE IS BEHIND BARS BY NOW. FOOLS LIKE U TELL LIES TO MISLEAD. GO AND BEAT UR SISTERS.
I got no time for asslicking Dirty Nigerians haunted by chronic inferiority complex.
Re: Policemen Brutalise Nursing Mother At Mokola In Ibadan. by NOETHNICITY(m): 1:25pm On Jun 15, 2018
EgunMogaji:

Do you live in the USA?
Yes
Re: Policemen Brutalise Nursing Mother At Mokola In Ibadan. by Nobody: 1:49pm On Jun 15, 2018
NOETHNICITY:
Yes

Good.

Please show me where a USA LEO has shot a nursing mother during an argument.
Re: Policemen Brutalise Nursing Mother At Mokola In Ibadan. by Daboomb: 2:08pm On Jun 15, 2018
Dumdumfashion:
Looks can be deceiving. I bet I will want to slap you when I see you because of the way you look.

No man should have any reason to hit a woman.

Dumb and stupid talk!
So, if a Woman slaps a Man, the man should just be looking like dummie, instead of dealing two in return? angry angry

Back to topic jare.

As for this Ibadan woman, the policeman should be arrested for two reasons:

1.) He endangered the lives of two people, by pulling them down while trying to do an illegal act of 'Roger'.

2.) Slapping a 'citizen' is not part of policing, it is public assault.

He should be prosecuted by the Police authorities.
This has nothing to dow with the victim being a woman.
Re: Policemen Brutalise Nursing Mother At Mokola In Ibadan. by NOETHNICITY(m): 2:11pm On Jun 15, 2018
EgunMogaji:

Good.

Please show me where a USA LEO has shot a nursing mother during an argument.
Show me where an American nursing mother assaults a US officer on duty for whatever reason.
Re: Policemen Brutalise Nursing Mother At Mokola In Ibadan. by Nobody: 2:15pm On Jun 15, 2018
NOETHNICITY:
Show me where an American nursing mother assaults a US officer on duty for whatever reason.

Just as I thought.

Your rant has no basis because you will not have and example to back up your lame brain comparison.
Re: Policemen Brutalise Nursing Mother At Mokola In Ibadan. by Daboomb: 2:17pm On Jun 15, 2018
NOETHNICITY:
I got no time for asslicking Dirty Nigerians haunted by chronic inferiority complex.
"

Look at this "illegal Alien" doing factory work in one rundown town trying to immitate authentic Americans! grin grin shocked shocked

It is people like you that Trump wants to deport, people that have no single claim to US citizenship, that say crass things about Nigeria on Social media.

Aside racism, an average American Police will treat you with courtesy and respect, would not extort you for money on the road, will even take care of you once he sees you are carrying a baby, would never firrst SLAP a woman publicly (even a female Polic eofficer will think twice before doing that, not to talk of a male officer!) and would simply put you in handcuff, if you try to resist "LEGITIMATE" arrest.

Bombastic He-Goat!
Re: Policemen Brutalise Nursing Mother At Mokola In Ibadan. by potbelly(m): 2:59pm On Jun 15, 2018
She knows the truth breh... cool
Remind him once more...
#respect breh cool

Lexusgs430:
Princetom1 - I don already tell you.... Sinaj prefers Potbelly to 6 pack.....

Respect yourself and find your size......
Re: Policemen Brutalise Nursing Mother At Mokola In Ibadan. by Lexusgs430: 3:02pm On Jun 15, 2018
potbelly:
She knows the truth breh... cool
Remind him once more...
#respect breh cool

Thank you Oga, all the youth in Princetom1 cannot fit snatch my Sinaj.....
Re: Policemen Brutalise Nursing Mother At Mokola In Ibadan. by potbelly(m): 3:07pm On Jun 15, 2018
Your sinaj?
Coughs... grin
If you know she likes pot-belly (me) why bother call her yours? undecided
Lexusgs430:

Re: Policemen Brutalise Nursing Mother At Mokola In Ibadan. by potbelly(m): 3:08pm On Jun 15, 2018
Your sinaj?
Coughs... grin
If you know she prefers/loves pot-belly (me) why bother call her yours? undecided
Lexusgs430:

Re: Policemen Brutalise Nursing Mother At Mokola In Ibadan. by solayemi(m): 3:09pm On Jun 15, 2018
olu1759:
THIS IS NIGERIA.
just yesterday at mokola in Ibadan,some Police harassed a lady who was on a bike with her baby strapped on her back,the Lady said the policemen were trying to obtain the bike man which resulted in them falling off the bike,she said when she stood up and told the police man that,because of the 50# they wanted to collect,she nearly loose her life with her baby on her back,the next thing she heard was
a loud slap on her face.This is Nigeria,where people who are supposed to be protecting us are the ones molesting us,and they say no one is above the law.
I saw them at Adamasingba yesterday afternoon. The police authority in Ibadan are very weak and annoying. No matter the evidence you present against the officers, the police PRO will always deny it and turn it against the people, i hope the PRO(Ajisebutu) will be removed soon.
Re: Policemen Brutalise Nursing Mother At Mokola In Ibadan. by Lexusgs430: 3:14pm On Jun 15, 2018
potbelly:
Your sinaj?
Coughs... grin
If you know she prefers/loves pot-belly (me) why bother call her yours? undecided

Now don't start this..... You might just be Potbelly in name, but I am in physique.....
Re: Policemen Brutalise Nursing Mother At Mokola In Ibadan. by princetom1(m): 3:18pm On Jun 15, 2018
potbelly:
Your sinaj?
Coughs... grin

No problem o, make una dey make claims outside while me chop the butter and honey... Infact, am nt fighting again
Re: Policemen Brutalise Nursing Mother At Mokola In Ibadan. by princetom1(m): 3:19pm On Jun 15, 2018
Lexusgs430:

Now don't start this..... You might just be Potbelly in name, but I am in physique.....

U see? They already start fighting... Am out, bae, let's meet @ our usual usual @ sinaj
Re: Policemen Brutalise Nursing Mother At Mokola In Ibadan. by CioAngels(f): 3:28pm On Jun 15, 2018
zenithmarine:

Imagine the reasoning of an adult male from Nigeria
Is he an adult? I would have bet he is a youth.
Re: Policemen Brutalise Nursing Mother At Mokola In Ibadan. by eherbal(m): 3:39pm On Jun 15, 2018
NOETHNICITY:

your mom will be slapped like this,your sisters will he slapped like this,your daughters will be slapped like this,your wife will slapped like this.aaaaaaaameeeeeeeeeen!!!
Re: Policemen Brutalise Nursing Mother At Mokola In Ibadan. by eherbal(m): 3:45pm On Jun 15, 2018
NOETHNICITY:
Yes
low lying piece of shxxt.your original post gave you out as a couch potato that watches US police officers on tv
Re: Policemen Brutalise Nursing Mother At Mokola In Ibadan. by olu1759(m): 3:47pm On Jun 15, 2018
wale0911:
If a video evidence of the slap can be made, that officer will live to regret his action. His temperament got the better of him despite the discipline and civility instilled in them during training. A woman and a nursing one for that matter!
you can see the evidence on her face
Re: Policemen Brutalise Nursing Mother At Mokola In Ibadan. by NOETHNICITY(m): 4:30pm On Jun 15, 2018
eherbal:
low lying piece of shxxt.your original post gave you out as a couch potato that watches US police officers on tv
Niw you agree that I do not have to be in the USA to know what goes on there
Re: Policemen Brutalise Nursing Mother At Mokola In Ibadan. by NOETHNICITY(m): 4:40pm On Jun 15, 2018
eherbal:
your mom will be slapped like this,your sisters will he slapped like this,your daughters will be slapped like this,your wife will slapped like this.aaaaaaaameeeeeeeeeen!!!
I come from a background where all my female relatives, especially mum and sisters, conduct themselves in the most responsible way possible.
Ever since I was born, not for once have I seen my mum quarrel with somebody. My sisters too. It has never ever happened.
My female relatives will never ever have to harass somebody in that manner, not to talk of an officer on duty.
Re: Policemen Brutalise Nursing Mother At Mokola In Ibadan. by potbelly(m): 4:40pm On Jun 15, 2018
Brother is just fighting with himself...
By the way, She always stop at my place first breh wink
princetom1:

U see? They already start fighting... Am out, bae, let's meet @ our usual usual @ sinaj
Re: Policemen Brutalise Nursing Mother At Mokola In Ibadan. by Addy003(m): 5:10pm On Jun 15, 2018
This police man should be given jungle justice! A thief in a uniform, even if he didn't recognize she's a lady, she's carrying a baby!
Re: Policemen Brutalise Nursing Mother At Mokola In Ibadan. by NOETHNICITY(m): 6:02pm On Jun 15, 2018
Daboomb:
"

Look at this "illegal Alien" doing factory work in one rundown town trying to immitate authentic Americans! grin grin shocked shocked

It is people like you that Trump wants to deport, people that have no single claim to US citizenship, that say crass things about Nigeria on Social media.

Aside racism, an average American Police will treat you with courtesy and respect, would not extort you for money on the road, will even take care of you once he sees you are carrying a baby, would never firrst SLAP a woman publicly (even a female Polic eofficer will think twice before doing that, not to talk of a male officer!) and would simply put you in handcuff, if you try to resist "LEGITIMATE" arrest.

Bombastic He-Goat!
I will never say 'crass about Nigeria '.
I am very proud of my country, unlike many folks like you found of denigrating ur country at the slightest opportunity. Many Nigerians are suffering serious complex problems. Bunch of white asslickers.

Concerning ur last paragraph, if USA police are confronted with the intolerable arrogance and hostile disposition of most Nigerians, a state of emergency will be declared to crack down on hostile elements. My father long taught me that respect is reciprocal.
I maintain my stand that USA police will shoot at the slightest resistance from a person.
It has happened on many occasions
google is friend
Ur last statement shows just how bitter and pained you are. And I will not get involved in ur lives many frustrations.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Outrage As Woman Physically Abuses A Child, Goes Viral (Pics) / Lagos Police Arrests Man For Killing His Mother-In-Law & Man Who Caught Him / Boko Haram Sacks Military Base, Kills Soldiers, seizes Arms

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.