Stats: 3,156,260 members, 7,829,520 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 08:25 AM

Policemen Brutalise Nursing Mother At Mokola In Ibadan. - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Policemen Brutalise Nursing Mother At Mokola In Ibadan. (26264 Views)

Father Patrick Uchego Beat My Mother At Airport - Joan Eke / Fulani Herdsmen Attack Farmers In Taraba Today, Brutalise Many (Graphic Photos) / Famous Joshua: Police Brutalise Corper In Delta (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

Re: Policemen Brutalise Nursing Mother At Mokola In Ibadan. by MrAnele(m): 11:37am On Jun 15, 2018
cg
Re: Policemen Brutalise Nursing Mother At Mokola In Ibadan. by laivwire(m): 11:38am On Jun 15, 2018
yanabasee:
I hate police but that woman look more like the annoying nagging type of woman that will talk silly and can only be taken care of, with a slap, regardless!!!
Sharap! Nonsense talk.
Re: Policemen Brutalise Nursing Mother At Mokola In Ibadan. by sanchezJ(f): 11:39am On Jun 15, 2018
Not funny
Re: Policemen Brutalise Nursing Mother At Mokola In Ibadan. by philip0906(m): 11:42am On Jun 15, 2018
Felixalex:

Ok, but police can hit his fellow man no wahala abi?

I'm not supporting the guy u quoted o, his comment is absolute trash. But this is about police brutality, a human rights issue and not a "woman rights " issue
You obviously don't know these women...it's the foolish men who are roped into their emotional tantrums I always pity.

Re: Policemen Brutalise Nursing Mother At Mokola In Ibadan. by wale0911: 11:42am On Jun 15, 2018
If a video evidence of the slap can be made, that officer will live to regret his action. His temperament got the better of him despite the discipline and civility instilled in them during training. A woman and a nursing one for that matter!
Re: Policemen Brutalise Nursing Mother At Mokola In Ibadan. by udemzyudex(m): 11:43am On Jun 15, 2018
yanabasee:
I hate police but that woman look more like the annoying nagging type of woman that will talk silly and can only be taken care of, with a slap, regardless!!!

The way people jump into conclusion sha.

Re: Policemen Brutalise Nursing Mother At Mokola In Ibadan. by doskie(m): 11:45am On Jun 15, 2018
ibadan men are weaklings.

if that incident happened in benin or lagos, the policeman will be seen in that picture begging.

Re: Policemen Brutalise Nursing Mother At Mokola In Ibadan. by wale0911: 11:45am On Jun 15, 2018
philip0906:

You obviously don't know these women...it's the foolish men who are roped into their emotional tantrums I always pity.

Regardless of their seemingly annoying behaviour, a man should learn to manage crisis and of course control his temper. That's what makes you a real man. If you want to a bout, engage a fellow man.
Re: Policemen Brutalise Nursing Mother At Mokola In Ibadan. by Nobody: 11:47am On Jun 15, 2018
because of N50 this one just lost his job
Re: Policemen Brutalise Nursing Mother At Mokola In Ibadan. by israelmao(m): 11:47am On Jun 15, 2018
The fools will never stop "transmission" they need to be depolyed to Sambisa forest to learn a lesson.
Re: Policemen Brutalise Nursing Mother At Mokola In Ibadan. by otokx(m): 11:48am On Jun 15, 2018
spongeisback:
The baby on her back!!!!! See men around and they couldn't stop this?! That's why I love Port-harcourt. The beating he would've received next time he won't even look at a woman wrongly.

Port Harcourt or Sapele
Re: Policemen Brutalise Nursing Mother At Mokola In Ibadan. by NOETHNICITY(m): 11:49am On Jun 15, 2018
hiroz:
stop the stupid talk.
if ur wife carried a baby on a bike and police caused an accident because of 50 naira that could have claimed the woman's life and also the baby, will you say this nonsense.
and the animal even slapped her..do you know how hard you have to slap someone dark skinned for your fingers to be imprinted on their faces, no woman or man deserves such harassment..
the woman has every right to challenge the that useless cop
That story put up there doesn't add up. Of course, when trying to vilify a police officer in Nigeria, we paint the story with 50/20 naira collection to make it look good.

But heyyyy, I don't believe every trash I read online

Re: Policemen Brutalise Nursing Mother At Mokola In Ibadan. by philip0906(m): 11:49am On Jun 15, 2018
wale0911:
Regardless of their seemingly annoying behaviour, a man should learn to manage crisis and of course control his temper. That's what makes you a real man. If you want to a bout, engage a fellow man.
Not hitting a woman, has nothing to do with being a real man.

No sensible man out there plans or wants to hit a woman. I grew up with women, to understand their Eve like cunning nature. So I naturally don't buy into their emotional swaying bullshit.

I grew up seeing women break long time family/friendship bonds with their tongues...I saw women put innocent men in permanent trouble with their tongues...

Re: Policemen Brutalise Nursing Mother At Mokola In Ibadan. by ijames: 11:56am On Jun 15, 2018
zenithmarine:

Imagine the reasoning of an adult male from Nigeria

the woman should have applied more wisdom...and so many things would have been avoided.

we live in a society where the police does not give a F about your right,they don't even know your right...so in dealing with them you must apply wisdom.
Re: Policemen Brutalise Nursing Mother At Mokola In Ibadan. by bluecircle470: 11:56am On Jun 15, 2018
zenithmarine:

Imagine the reasoning of an adult male from Nigeria

Leave am, nah 1 of the "lazy youth" and senseless human.
Re: Policemen Brutalise Nursing Mother At Mokola In Ibadan. by LargeProfessor(m): 11:57am On Jun 15, 2018
Dumdumfashion:
Looks can be deceiving. I bet I will want to slap you when I see you because of the way you look.

No man should have any reason to hit a woman.

Except she hits him first.

Re: Policemen Brutalise Nursing Mother At Mokola In Ibadan. by theoldpretender(m): 12:03pm On Jun 15, 2018
You know, this is not to excuse police brutality at all...

But I am getting a bit tired of stories of 'police brutalise x',complete with pictures, which basically includes a story of how X was beaten up by the police...with no context or addition to the story

Thing is, sometimes,people deliberately assault police officers. Then when the police retaliate, they then claim brutality.

Also, some of the stories of 'innocent people die' may be tales of criminals who came off the wrong end of a police attack...and died.

I think that the problem is, Nigeria has a bad relationship with its policemen. The Nigeria Police is descended from the old colonial forces that were made up of emancipated slaves....outsiders, who were used to enforce colonial rule, breeding resentment...and of course, breeding a cycle of retaliation and attack.

In one of the pictures, the woman is shown holding the policeman. That is assault of a policeman, which is a criminal offence. (I once got into an argument with a policeman. I did not lay an arm or finger on the guy...and neither did he...and as a result...situation resolved smoothly).

We can call the police Zoologic police, zombies,etc....but a situation where people do not follow the rules...I have been stopped by the police...SARS inclusive...asked for my car papers...and once I present my intact papers...I go on my way. Simple....and also when people don't follow the laws,and assault and attack policemen...hmmm...

We need mentality change...we Nigerians.
Re: Policemen Brutalise Nursing Mother At Mokola In Ibadan. by MrBigiman: 12:05pm On Jun 15, 2018
grin Wickedness is too much in this country. A lady is being malhandled and the best abled body men can do is take pictures and videos. Had it been police men get mob attacks, their madness would have reduced.
Re: Policemen Brutalise Nursing Mother At Mokola In Ibadan. by possibility99: 12:07pm On Jun 15, 2018
Dumdumfashion:
Looks can be deceiving. I bet I will want to slap you when I see you because of the way you look.

Guy If U Say Any Reason.. Thats A Big Mistake
Re: Policemen Brutalise Nursing Mother At Mokola In Ibadan. by MrBigiman: 12:07pm On Jun 15, 2018
theoldpretender:

But I am getting a bit tired of stories of 'police brutalise x',complete with pictures, which basically includes a story of how X was beaten up by the police...with no context or addition to the story

Thing is, sometimes,people deliberately assault police officers. Then when the police retaliate, they then claim brutality.

Also, some of the stories of 'innocent people die' may be tales of criminals who came off the wrong end of a police attack...and died.

I think that the problem is, Nigeria has a bad relationship with its policemen. The Nigeria Police is descended from the old colonial forces that were made up of emancipated slaves....outsiders, who were used to enforce colonial rule, breeding resentment...and of course, breeding a cycle of retaliation and attack.

In one of the pictures, the woman is shown holding the policeman. That is assault of a policeman, which is a criminal offence. (I once got into an argument with a policeman. I did not lay an arm or finger on the guy...and neither did he...and as a result...situation resolved smoothly).

We can call the police Zoologic police, zombies,etc....but a situation where people do not follow the rules...I have been stopped by the police...SARS inclusive...asked for my car papers...and once I present my intact papers...I go on my way. Simple....and also when people don't follow the laws,and assault and attack policemen...hmmm...

Definitely a police officer parading as spokesman.
Re: Policemen Brutalise Nursing Mother At Mokola In Ibadan. by Nobody: 12:09pm On Jun 15, 2018
Dumdumfashion:

d police man did very wrong buh are u saying if d reason is gud enough a woman can slap a man
Re: Policemen Brutalise Nursing Mother At Mokola In Ibadan. by theoldpretender(m): 12:10pm On Jun 15, 2018
MrBigiman:

Definitely a police officer parading as spokesman.

Thanks. Much appreciated, especially considering that I am not a police officer, have also had my issues with the police too, and by the way, grow up.
Re: Policemen Brutalise Nursing Mother At Mokola In Ibadan. by Jabioro: 12:15pm On Jun 15, 2018
Karlovich:
the Yoruba police officer has made me proud, kudos to him and all sophisticated cone headed officers nationwide
Who told you the corp is a Yoruba man..tribalizim would not wound you
Re: Policemen Brutalise Nursing Mother At Mokola In Ibadan. by abhee007(m): 12:20pm On Jun 15, 2018
[size=8pt][/size]
stupid man..... with his faded black.... idiot.... as in police officers in Nigeria are as silly as thier IG.....
leme shut up before they will transmission me
Re: Policemen Brutalise Nursing Mother At Mokola In Ibadan. by lexy2014: 12:22pm On Jun 15, 2018
olu1759:
THIS IS NIGERIA.
just yesterday at mokola in Ibadan,some Police harassed a lady who was on a bike with her baby strapped on her back,the Lady said the policemen were trying to obtain the bike man which resulted in them falling off the bike,she said when she stood up and told the police man that,because of the 50# they wanted to collect,she nearly loose her life with her baby on her back,the next thing she heard was
a loud slap on her face.This is Nigeria,where people who are supposed to be protecting us are the ones molesting us,and they say no one is above the law.
and they buhari is working because he gave Abiola award
Re: Policemen Brutalise Nursing Mother At Mokola In Ibadan. by giftedben: 12:25pm On Jun 15, 2018
4 aba that police man 4bi RIP.
Re: Policemen Brutalise Nursing Mother At Mokola In Ibadan. by lexy2014: 12:25pm On Jun 15, 2018
theoldpretender:

bros with all this grammar, didn't u read in d report where d policeman was said 2 have d bike down with d woman & her baby on it? Didn't u c d pix with d policemans palm printed in her face?
Re: Policemen Brutalise Nursing Mother At Mokola In Ibadan. by RiyadhGoddess(f): 12:26pm On Jun 15, 2018
Can they just auction Nigeria already?
Nigeria for SALE!
Re: Policemen Brutalise Nursing Mother At Mokola In Ibadan. by greatman247(m): 12:31pm On Jun 15, 2018
Walahi this police man don finish. I swear

Murder Suspect’s Son Tells Police: ‘Dad Told Me To Say Mum Drank Sniper’ (pic) / Outrage As Woman Physically Abuses A Child, Goes Viral (Pics) / 4 Nigerians Arrested For Fighting Policemen Have Been Remanded At Kirikiri