Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,128 members, 7,818,379 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 01:56 PM

When She Finally Got Penetrated - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / When She Finally Got Penetrated (1738 Views)

24-year-old Man Finally Got Married To A 61-year-old Woman / She's Finally Here (see Her Pix) / Lady Who Was Duped And Jilted By 8 Men Finally Got Married In Lagos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

When She Finally Got Penetrated by Sunnyshinylight(f): 11:54am On Jun 15, 2018
Tell me what did you gain??, Wet pussy and dirty bedsheets. Turning stomach and dry tongues and hunger. Y'ALL have lost your senses of reasons. Why disturbing your private parties when you could have had it lawfully and endure the pains. There's no gain without pains.

Don't go opening your legs little ones.
Re: When She Finally Got Penetrated by Headlesschicken(m): 12:05pm On Jun 15, 2018
undecided
Re: When She Finally Got Penetrated by Jamariwolff(f): 12:08pm On Jun 15, 2018
ONE must endure the pains, whether lawfully or unlawfully

1 Like

Re: When She Finally Got Penetrated by BanigoCharlesP(m): 12:20pm On Jun 15, 2018
But it streches nah.. it can contain..
Besides they must have the same thoughts before doing it. If you know you know
Re: When She Finally Got Penetrated by Sunnyshinylight(f): 7:23am On Jun 16, 2018
I care ladies. I learnt a lot

(1) (Reply)

States With Highest Number Of Virgins / AAU Big Girl Allegedly Dies After Involving In Ghastly Accident With Lover / It’s Better To Have S*x With Your Daughter Than A Stranger Rape Her – Ghanaian

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.