Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,615 members, 7,861,904 topics. Date: Saturday, 15 June 2024 at 10:49 PM

Bianca Ojukwu On Vacation With Daughter, Chineme In St. Tropez, French Riviera - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Bianca Ojukwu On Vacation With Daughter, Chineme In St. Tropez, French Riviera (45013 Views)

Dino Melaye On Christmas Vacation With His Children And Father (Pictures) / Presidential Elections : See How Igbos Voted In 2003 With Ojukwu On The Ballot / Chineme Ojukwu Graduates From University Of Brighton (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Bianca Ojukwu On Vacation With Daughter, Chineme In St. Tropez, French Riviera by NwaNimo1(m): 10:42pm On Jun 15, 2018
Her thighs have matured..'..

2 Likes

Re: Bianca Ojukwu On Vacation With Daughter, Chineme In St. Tropez, French Riviera by aribisala0(m): 10:42pm On Jun 15, 2018
Alariiwo:
She should drop the coward Ojukwu name jare..

She looks better with the bald-headed ape gone.
I heard he committed suicide because she was shagging Western dick

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bianca Ojukwu On Vacation With Daughter, Chineme In St. Tropez, French Riviera by Twoclans(f): 10:47pm On Jun 15, 2018
Fine girl ,real definition of beauty smiley

1 Like

Re: Bianca Ojukwu On Vacation With Daughter, Chineme In St. Tropez, French Riviera by Alariiwo: 10:47pm On Jun 15, 2018
aribisala0:
I heard he committed suicide because she was shaggig Western dick

I don't know that one o.. but she has history with FFK while they were schooling in UK as teenagers.
She abort tire FFK.

4 Likes

Re: Bianca Ojukwu On Vacation With Daughter, Chineme In St. Tropez, French Riviera by RenzoFunds(m): 10:50pm On Jun 15, 2018
Anyone with are number please.
Re: Bianca Ojukwu On Vacation With Daughter, Chineme In St. Tropez, French Riviera by CSTR1003: 10:51pm On Jun 15, 2018
DoTheNeedful:
Femi Fani Kayode wink
The coward that was asked to provide proof after being sued for libel by Bianca and we never heard from him again on that issue.
He probably settled out of court.

A garrulous Yoruba man as usual, who would smear anybody with lies just to get even.

14 Likes

Re: Bianca Ojukwu On Vacation With Daughter, Chineme In St. Tropez, French Riviera by aribisala0(m): 10:52pm On Jun 15, 2018
Alariiwo:

I don't know that one o.. but she has history with FFK while they were schooling in UK as teenagers.
She abort tire FFK.

Yelse

When Ojuiku was on his deathbed wearing pampers sh did not go to see him because of odor.

She was shagging one Yoruba guy and Ojuiku got to know. I heard he saw some photos and that made him drink shaving powder

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bianca Ojukwu On Vacation With Daughter, Chineme In St. Tropez, French Riviera by sureheaven(m): 10:52pm On Jun 15, 2018
Ffk things

2 Likes

Re: Bianca Ojukwu On Vacation With Daughter, Chineme In St. Tropez, French Riviera by zudozz: 11:14pm On Jun 15, 2018
ant lice n magot dey chop oga for inside grave like this..

1 Like

Re: Bianca Ojukwu On Vacation With Daughter, Chineme In St. Tropez, French Riviera by otokx(m): 11:17pm On Jun 15, 2018
They will soon derail this thread.
Re: Bianca Ojukwu On Vacation With Daughter, Chineme In St. Tropez, French Riviera by NdiaraIGBO: 11:18pm On Jun 15, 2018
CSTR1003:

That guy is demented.
They have pummelled his head so many times here, he does not know how to think anymore.

Bianca probably knew FFK as per Normal Nigerian students packaging in a foreign institution.

They were probably acquaintance with the usual good morning, good afternoon Nigerian hailing in a foreign environment.

Only for FFK to wait until they had a public mis understanding in Nigeria before exaggerating the platonic relationship like the scumbag he is.

He was sued by the lady for defamation and he shut up immediately.

I was even hoping that he would provide proof and double down only for the nigga to scamper away like the dirty Yoruba liar that he is.

shior.

Gigantic self foolery! You are the peak.

Yeye woman wey FFK nearly fcck die? Before ojucrook settled for his leftover.

You guys need to travel to appreciate that this woman is not the ravaging beauty you are screaming about.

See her legs and rough skin....

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bianca Ojukwu On Vacation With Daughter, Chineme In St. Tropez, French Riviera by Nobody: 11:24pm On Jun 15, 2018
Funnicator:
pls be my sugar mummy, i'll service you well embarassed

4 Likes

Re: Bianca Ojukwu On Vacation With Daughter, Chineme In St. Tropez, French Riviera by CSTR1003: 11:25pm On Jun 15, 2018
NdiaraIGBO:

You guys need to travel to appreciate that this woman is not the ravaging beauty you are screaming about.

You are the demented nitwit here.

An Igbo wannabe suffering from schizophrenia.

FFK nearly fucck her die? Really?

You have proof of this , or is this a product of the active imagination of a deluded Yoruba mind?

Why didn't you help FFK provide proof when he was running away like the slimy coward he Is from a defamation lawsuit instituted by Bianca?

You are crazy. It must run in your family.

Those rough legs and skin are smoother than anything yorubaland has to offer.

losers.

10 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Bianca Ojukwu On Vacation With Daughter, Chineme In St. Tropez, French Riviera by aribisala0(m): 11:26pm On Jun 15, 2018
NdiaraIGBO:

I hear sayhin fck am one day till dem call ambulance

Na true?

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bianca Ojukwu On Vacation With Daughter, Chineme In St. Tropez, French Riviera by Nobody: 11:27pm On Jun 15, 2018
Daremee:

Who are those two ladies with her in the picture?

Re: Bianca Ojukwu On Vacation With Daughter, Chineme In St. Tropez, French Riviera by fiftynaira(m): 11:27pm On Jun 15, 2018
Breast check!!!! Status STANDING!!

2 Likes

Re: Bianca Ojukwu On Vacation With Daughter, Chineme In St. Tropez, French Riviera by Alfred2000: 11:29pm On Jun 15, 2018
Her shade of beauty makes it feel like CR7 the G.O.A.T
Re: Bianca Ojukwu On Vacation With Daughter, Chineme In St. Tropez, French Riviera by mamawin(f): 11:29pm On Jun 15, 2018
CSTR1003:

I dey tell you.

The kind of wife you see on the street and you start hailing the husband in your mind.
You meant hail the parents....

2 Likes

Re: Bianca Ojukwu On Vacation With Daughter, Chineme In St. Tropez, French Riviera by mysticwarrior(m): 11:33pm On Jun 15, 2018
even at her age she is still graced with exceptional beauty, chai I shake my joystick for this woman.

1 Like

Re: Bianca Ojukwu On Vacation With Daughter, Chineme In St. Tropez, French Riviera by CSTR1003: 11:33pm On Jun 15, 2018
mamawin:
You meant hail the parents....
The husband is the one benefiting the fruit of her bodily beauty and not her parents.

He plucked her to his house before anybody else.

So, yes, we hail the husband.
Re: Bianca Ojukwu On Vacation With Daughter, Chineme In St. Tropez, French Riviera by mamawin(f): 11:34pm On Jun 15, 2018
NdiaraIGBO:

You should have followed the majority or kept quiet. Why would you write this about somebody's mother?

5 Likes

Re: Bianca Ojukwu On Vacation With Daughter, Chineme In St. Tropez, French Riviera by IME1: 11:36pm On Jun 15, 2018
Do foreigners still come to Nigeria for vacation or its strictly plundering business

1 Share

Re: Bianca Ojukwu On Vacation With Daughter, Chineme In St. Tropez, French Riviera by BENEAMATA: 11:36pm On Jun 15, 2018
Regis001:

What year did Bianca win miss Nigeria? All I can say is that this is the epitome of beauty, the gold standard, not like all these useless so called slay queens crawling all over the place and forming superior. Bianca is elegant, classy and refined and can give all these forgettable beauty queens of nowadays a good run for their title. Simply the best!
she won it in 1988 , regina Askia came second

3 Likes

Re: Bianca Ojukwu On Vacation With Daughter, Chineme In St. Tropez, French Riviera by Burgerlomo: 11:39pm On Jun 15, 2018
kayfra:
Eran FFK grin

FFK right now cool

2 Likes

Re: Bianca Ojukwu On Vacation With Daughter, Chineme In St. Tropez, French Riviera by DoTheNeedful: 11:44pm On Jun 15, 2018
CSTR1003:

The coward that was asked to provide proof after being sued for libel by Bianca and we never heard from him again on that issue.
He probably settled out of court.

A garrulous Yoruba man as usual, who would smear anybody with lies just to get even.

The bolded cast you as an hypocrite. Why didn't she sue him? You even used 'probably'. You guys are always funny. If Bianca was not Igbo, you wouldn't have made such excuse for her. Are you saying she was never fvcked before Ojukwu married her? This is a lady that had tales of infidelity hanging over her head even before her husband died.

She was widely alleged of sleeping with Uju Robert Okonkwo (a former commissioner under Peter Obi). That is even worse than sleeping with FFK in her youth.

2 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Ahmad Isah: Abba Kyari Shouldn’t Go Down For One Mistake / Nigerian Soldiers Celebrating Victory In Sambisa Forest (Photo) / Judge Sends Inibehe Effiong To Prison For Defending Leo Ekpenyong

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.