Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,265 members, 7,864,378 topics. Date: Tuesday, 18 June 2024 at 05:08 PM

Bianca Ojukwu On Vacation With Daughter, Chineme In St. Tropez, French Riviera - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Bianca Ojukwu On Vacation With Daughter, Chineme In St. Tropez, French Riviera (45025 Views)

Dino Melaye On Christmas Vacation With His Children And Father (Pictures) / Presidential Elections : See How Igbos Voted In 2003 With Ojukwu On The Ballot / Chineme Ojukwu Graduates From University Of Brighton (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Bianca Ojukwu On Vacation With Daughter, Chineme In St. Tropez, French Riviera by PANDA2: 11:54pm On Jun 15, 2018
@Do the Needful

You must be aware that your sorry ass mum was also being passed around before your dad married her
Are you even sure of your parentage
And so shall it be with your wife...AMEN.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bianca Ojukwu On Vacation With Daughter, Chineme In St. Tropez, French Riviera by Nobody: 11:58pm On Jun 15, 2018
FFK sabi better thing grin

1 Like

Re: Bianca Ojukwu On Vacation With Daughter, Chineme In St. Tropez, French Riviera by maruzia: 12:01am On Jun 16, 2018
Regis001:

What year did Bianca win miss Nigeria? All I can say is that this is the epitome of beauty, the gold standard, not like all these useless so called slay queens crawling all over the place and forming superior. Bianca is elegant, classy and refined and can give all these forgettable beauty queens of nowadays a good run for their title. Simply the best!

Gbam! I agree totally. Bianca is just too beautiful. She no get rival

3 Likes

Re: Bianca Ojukwu On Vacation With Daughter, Chineme In St. Tropez, French Riviera by goldbim(f): 12:49am On Jun 16, 2018
fiftynaira:
Breast check!!!! Status STANDING!!
funke!!!Apostle will hear of this..just passing by.. lipsrsealed
shocked grin
Re: Bianca Ojukwu On Vacation With Daughter, Chineme In St. Tropez, French Riviera by edupedia: 1:28am On Jun 16, 2018
malificent:
Late Ojukwu just married this one as a trophy and she's living up to it..

.....FFK reject... Shiorr....may all of u who hate Buhari get angrier over my comment... U can come and meet me at Daura to get more slaps,,,suegbes

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bianca Ojukwu On Vacation With Daughter, Chineme In St. Tropez, French Riviera by LyfeJennings(m): 1:47am On Jun 16, 2018
CSTR1003:

The coward that was asked to provide proof after being sued for libel by Bianca and we never heard from him again on that issue.
He probably settled out of court.

A garrulous Yoruba man as usual, who would smear anybody with lies just to get even.

Guy, no think am o. All that sue na package. They spoke behind closed doors to forget the matter. FFK chop am live. Do U realize they were both in the UK with Kemi Omololu, and that one get big mouth. She sef confirm am

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bianca Ojukwu On Vacation With Daughter, Chineme In St. Tropez, French Riviera by seguno2: 2:04am On Jun 16, 2018
malificent:
Late Ojukwu just married this one as a trophy and she's living up to it..

Mal = bad, like malware, so no surprise.

4 Likes

Re: Bianca Ojukwu On Vacation With Daughter, Chineme In St. Tropez, French Riviera by seguno2: 2:06am On Jun 16, 2018
edupedia:
.....FFK reject... Shiorr....may all of u who hate Buhari get angrier over my comment... U can come and meet me at Daura to get more slaps,,,suegbes

Is your girlfriend/wife or boyfriend/husband not someone’s reject
Please think before you talk always. Not only once in a while.

4 Likes

Re: Bianca Ojukwu On Vacation With Daughter, Chineme In St. Tropez, French Riviera by Sttropez2: 2:10am On Jun 16, 2018
They are in my territory
Re: Bianca Ojukwu On Vacation With Daughter, Chineme In St. Tropez, French Riviera by desire222(f): 2:16am On Jun 16, 2018
[quote author=Alariiwo post=68520951]She should drop the coward Ojukwu name jare..

She looks better with the bald-headed ape gone. Attention seeker spotted !
Re: Bianca Ojukwu On Vacation With Daughter, Chineme In St. Tropez, French Riviera by dadada98: 2:21am On Jun 16, 2018
sad
Re: Bianca Ojukwu On Vacation With Daughter, Chineme In St. Tropez, French Riviera by sprints1: 3:19am On Jun 16, 2018
bolaidu001:
This is the best pix here.
If say na all this other yeye ladies dem go display their body half naked with skimpy bikini pix once dem see swimming pool or beach.
In short once you mention Water, dem go remove all their cloth
This woman dey cover up well, even for beach.
I don blow whistle, the #hoegang go jump out begin attack me anyhow
Dem go call me African bush man.
bush boy indeed...what is their to show ur skin unclad after all we all came to earth with our birthday suit...so once in a while its not a bad idea to dress up in bikinis... u are still living in 1890s...the way religion and tribalism has bleeped people's head is damn serious to the extent that the whole Nigerian and African population needs brain check...
Re: Bianca Ojukwu On Vacation With Daughter, Chineme In St. Tropez, French Riviera by PoliticalChinex(m): 4:32am On Jun 16, 2018
No Afonja woman will compare her beauty with this Igbo queen......

Not even noise-making omo-sexy!

2 Likes

Re: Bianca Ojukwu On Vacation With Daughter, Chineme In St. Tropez, French Riviera by HeroicMeastro: 4:53am On Jun 16, 2018
Koranga:

Bianca Ojukwu, Wife of the late Igbo leader, Dim Chukwuemeka Odumegwu Ojukwu , and the Former Nigeria ambassador to Spain and Permanent Representative to the United Nations World Tourism Association was recently spotted vacationing with her daughter at the beautiful coastal resort of St. Tropez on the French Riviera. This destination is the internationally acclaimed playground of the rich and famous, made popular by the iconic French actress Brigitte Bardot in the film 'And God Created Woman'.

https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=1854045884896117&id=100008721701950&refid=17&_ft_=top_level_post_id.1854045884896117%3Atl_objid.1854045884896117%3Athrowback_story_fbid.1854045884896117%3Athid.100008721701950%3A306061129499414%3A2%3A0%3A1530428399%3A-6904160604625633281&__tn__=%2AW-R
Meanwhile her late bearded he-goat husband is already roasting in hell!

2 Likes

Re: Bianca Ojukwu On Vacation With Daughter, Chineme In St. Tropez, French Riviera by fiftynaira(m): 6:26am On Jun 16, 2018
goldbim:
funke!!!Apostle will hear of this..just passing by.. lipsrsealed
shocked grin

Baby is not me oh that's not even my hand writing
Re: Bianca Ojukwu On Vacation With Daughter, Chineme In St. Tropez, French Riviera by maruzia: 7:03am On Jun 16, 2018
LyfeJennings:

Guy, no think am o. All that sue na package. They spoke behind closed doors to forget the matter. FFK chop am live. Do U realize they were both in the UK with Kemi Omololu, and that one get big mouth. She sef confirm am

Are you talking about the same Kemi Olunloyo who is a confirmed lunatic and is known for making up false stories about celebrities? The one who came out boldly to say that Linda Ikeji is not pregnant but wearing a fake tummy, and that she can swear with her life on it? The one who spend one year in port harcourt prison because of her big mouth and lies? Guy, talk better thing, Joor

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bianca Ojukwu On Vacation With Daughter, Chineme In St. Tropez, French Riviera by mana123: 7:08am On Jun 16, 2018
seguno2:

Mal = bad, like malware, so no surprise.

Classic! You get brain, bro.

4 Likes

Re: Bianca Ojukwu On Vacation With Daughter, Chineme In St. Tropez, French Riviera by salt1: 7:19am On Jun 16, 2018
I knew it!
Her daughter will not be as beautiful as she is
Re: Bianca Ojukwu On Vacation With Daughter, Chineme In St. Tropez, French Riviera by PANDA2: 7:29am On Jun 16, 2018
NdiaraIGBO:

Gigantic self foolery! You are the peak.

Yeye woman wey FFK nearly fcck die? Before ojucrook settled for his leftover.

You guys need to travel to appreciate that this woman is not the ravaging beauty you are screaming about.

See her legs and rough skin....

Below, is the medicine you URGENTLY need, Fool
And take overdose of this to cure yourself

5 Likes

Re: Bianca Ojukwu On Vacation With Daughter, Chineme In St. Tropez, French Riviera by Foxxybrown: 7:33am On Jun 16, 2018
bolaidu001:
This is the best pix here.
If say na all this other yeye ladies dem go display their body half naked with skimpy bikini pix once dem see swimming pool or beach.
In short once you mention Water, dem go remove all their cloth
This woman dey cover up well, even for beach.
I don blow whistle, the #hoegang go jump out begin attack me anyhow
Dem go call me African bush man.

She's all covered up, but still looks attractive and sexy. I like that. A beautiful woman will always be beautiful even with a hoodie. Bianca is simply evergreen.

1 Like

Re: Bianca Ojukwu On Vacation With Daughter, Chineme In St. Tropez, French Riviera by CofOLandOfPeace(m): 7:34am On Jun 16, 2018
PLEASE WATCH THIS VIDEO AND READ BELOW ITm..

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Lym8cY79oHQ
Its 50% Discount PROMO in Lakowe Golf: Own A CofO Land in Prime Location And With Peace of Mind! Lands and Property Assets Owned in Good Locations,acquired RIGHTLY, through a REPUTABLE SOURCE are the best acquisition and investments to ever have... Call us 08034113771 or Click the WhatsApp link in our signature in blue below .
Re: Bianca Ojukwu On Vacation With Daughter, Chineme In St. Tropez, French Riviera by Maket: 7:49am On Jun 16, 2018
Ikemba knows what he went for.

Even when he went for the division of Nigeria he ment well.

Biafra and Nigeria would have been beautiful as this.

2 Likes

Re: Bianca Ojukwu On Vacation With Daughter, Chineme In St. Tropez, French Riviera by CSTR1003: 8:01am On Jun 16, 2018
LyfeJennings:

She probably had a boyfriend in school, but I am certain it is not FFK.

If not, she wouldn't have sued publicly.

FFk and kemi omololu are not credible enough for me to take their words.

Both of them are known to court attention without proof.

If you look at the two characters carefully, you would realize that defamation is not beneath them.

They have both defamed people time and time again.
Even Linda ikeji was a recent victim of kemi defamation while president buhari has been a constant victim of FFK defamation.

The accusers are not credible.

Take your head out of your as$.

5 Likes

Re: Bianca Ojukwu On Vacation With Daughter, Chineme In St. Tropez, French Riviera by CSTR1003: 8:08am On Jun 16, 2018
DoTheNeedful:

The bolded cast you as an hypocrite. Why didn't she sue him? You even used 'probably'. You guys are always funny. If Bianca was not Igbo, you wouldn't have made such excuse for her. Are you saying she was never fvcked before Ojukwu married her? This is a lady that had tales of infidelity hanging over her head even before her husband died.

She was widely alleged of sleeping with Uju Robert Okonkwo (a former commissioner under Peter Obi). That is even worse than sleeping with FFK in her youth.
She sued him, you cuunt.

And FFK who had being raking in the news suddenly went silent.

All indications point to him contacting Bianca to apologise, which was what she was looking for anyway.
If you think the FFK we all know would have backed away if he was in the right, then you have your head in your as$.

I don't assume one bit she does not have an affair.
I am sure she even has one young boyfriend servicing her currently in Spain.
Only good sex can make someone look that ever young.

But I am certain it was never FFK. He is just a slimy Yoruba coward as usual.

4 Likes

Re: Bianca Ojukwu On Vacation With Daughter, Chineme In St. Tropez, French Riviera by tubolancer(m): 8:10am On Jun 16, 2018
Funnicator:
pls be my sugar mummy, i'll service you well embarassed
Mumu, can you service my engine, I will pay you well, well.
Re: Bianca Ojukwu On Vacation With Daughter, Chineme In St. Tropez, French Riviera by LyfeJennings(m): 8:13am On Jun 16, 2018
CSTR1003:

If you look at the two characters carefully, you would realize that defamation is not beneath them.

Even Linda ikeji was a recent victim of kemi defamation while president buhari has been a constant victim of FFK defamation.

FFK was the guy joor
Stop being rude.

1 Like

Re: Bianca Ojukwu On Vacation With Daughter, Chineme In St. Tropez, French Riviera by CSTR1003: 8:16am On Jun 16, 2018
LyfeJennings:

FFK was the guy joor Stop being rude.
And I should take your word above common sense because?
You are Yoruba and would like it to be true?
The joke is on you, oga. Believe what you want.

2 Likes

Re: Bianca Ojukwu On Vacation With Daughter, Chineme In St. Tropez, French Riviera by goldbim(f): 8:20am On Jun 16, 2018
fiftynaira:

Baby is not me oh that's not even my hand writing
hmmn,it should not be o. grin.I mean transmission, transmitted...confusion shocked..

1 Like

Re: Bianca Ojukwu On Vacation With Daughter, Chineme In St. Tropez, French Riviera by aribisala0(m): 8:20am On Jun 16, 2018
CSTR1003:

You folk have lying in your DNA.

Just like Innoson

She never sued anything.
She only made shakara that she will sue and FFK totally ignored her.

The comments have been released and done the damage just like a fart and just like a fart it will not go back.

FFK did not withdraw or retract the comments. In fact another person then came out to confirm.

How then can you funny Eboes now come and claim she sued?

She did not sue anything. The comments were not retracted and in law that means the comments are now "facts"

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

See How This Guy Is Creating Awareness For PVC In Owerri(video) / Governor Ganduje Inspects Underground Pedestrian Tunnel In Kano (Photos) / David Hundeyin: Tinubu Has Links To Street Gangs And Drug Cartels

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.