Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,505 members, 7,826,907 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 10:37 PM

Men, Here Are The Reasons You Should Date A Woman Older Than You - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Men, Here Are The Reasons You Should Date A Woman Older Than You (801 Views)

Top 10 Reasons Why You Should Date Uk-based Nigerian Women / Evangelist Marwa Tumba Sued: It’s Not Biblical To Marry Woman Older Than Me / 3 Reasons Why Nigerian Men Should Date Feminists (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Men, Here Are The Reasons You Should Date A Woman Older Than You by Nobody: 8:55pm On Jun 15, 2018
1. No pressure of settling down

Most older women are never under the pressure of settling down. They don’t date for marriage, it’s more for companionship. And chances are they probably already divorced, so they’re in it mostly for companionship. This is unlike dating a younger woman whose most likely reason for dating is so she can be called a ‘wife’ soon.

2. They tend to be more mature

It’s been said that age isn’t maturity, but we must agree that sometimes, it comes with a lot of experience, which often translates to maturity. An older woman of say 40 or 45 has probably been in a few relationships (or even marriage), so there’s nothing she wouldn’t know how to handle no matter how new. This helps one have more peace in their relationship.

3. They carry themselves better

Again, the age factor comes into play here. The older you are, the more respectfully you tend to carry yourself, and that attracts more respect from the public. Most societies of the world accord respect to people based on how they carry themselves. This, she knows by default, so she carries herself just the perfect way.

4. They are not about your wallet

Older women don’t date younger men for money. Rather than take yours, she’d give you some of hers if she suspects you’re in need. This is unlike a lot of younger women who see dating as an avenue for self-enrichment.

5. Opportunities and connections

Most older women have a very great network of friends from all works of life, and they’d never hesitate to help their man better his status if need be. Once they’re in love, they go out of their way to help you achieve so much. It’s just sad that sometimes, evil men take advantage of this side to them. However, it is a beautiful trait in them, and part of what makes them unique.

I'm out..
Re: Men, Here Are The Reasons You Should Date A Woman Older Than You by Klimaths: 9:16pm On Jun 15, 2018
Mrbolt565:
1. No pressure of settling down

Most older women are never under the pressure of settling down. They don’t date for marriage, it’s more for companionship. And chances are they probably already divorced, so they’re in it mostly for companionship. This is unlike dating a younger woman whose most likely reason for dating is so she can be called a ‘wife’ soon.

2. They tend to be more mature

It’s been said that age isn’t maturity, but we must agree that sometimes, it comes with a lot of experience, which often translates to maturity. An older woman of say 40 or 45 has probably been in a few relationships (or even marriage), so there’s nothing she wouldn’t know how to handle no matter how new. This helps one have more peace in their relationship.

3. They carry themselves better

Again, the age factor comes into play here. The older you are, the more respectfully you tend to carry yourself, and that attracts more respect from the public. Most societies of the world accord respect to people based on how they carry themselves. This, she knows by default, so she carries herself just the perfect way.

4. They are not about your wallet

Older women don’t date younger men for money. Rather than take yours, she’d give you some of hers if she suspects you’re in need. This is unlike a lot of younger women who see dating as an avenue for self-enrichment.

5. Opportunities and connections

Most older women have a very great network of friends from all works of life, and they’d never hesitate to help their man better his status if need be. Once they’re in love, they go out of their way to help you achieve so much. It’s just sad that sometimes, evil men take advantage of this side to them. However, it is a beautiful trait in them, and part of what makes them unique.

I'm out..
you nailed it. I can tell you marrying a woman older than you, you will hardly have issues in that marriage.
Re: Men, Here Are The Reasons You Should Date A Woman Older Than You by mikejj(m): 9:24pm On Jun 15, 2018
grin after your first kid..u will know u married elder state man.
Re: Men, Here Are The Reasons You Should Date A Woman Older Than You by Diegostan(m): 10:24pm On Jun 15, 2018
So what are you now saying

Let us go and be chasing MILFs and cougars and forget all these young blood.
Re: Men, Here Are The Reasons You Should Date A Woman Older Than You by chris2face(m): 10:34pm On Jun 15, 2018
Not on all caseses i once dated someone 4 years older than i and guess what she kept talking about future as if her life depended on it
As i wasnt giving in she tried getting pregnant and thats when i called it a quit

(1) (Reply)

Guyz, How Wld You Defend Yourself In This Scenario? / What Do You Think Can Make A Lady Happy In Relationship? / Popular IG Entertainer,tundeednut Posted This On IG And See Reactions He Got

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.