Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,729 members, 7,809,793 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 03:03 PM

Your Best Friend Fell In Love - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Your Best Friend Fell In Love (1572 Views)

So I Fell In Love Today.... / Gentle Giant: Meet Brazil’s Tallest Man Who Fell In Love With Small Woman / NAUGHTY WOMAN: Pressing A Woman's Mumu Button & She Fell In Love [WhatsApp Chat] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Your Best Friend Fell In Love by MissRaine69(f): 10:03am On Jun 16, 2018
LivingFree:

I'm confused... did she tell you it was your fault or was she too ashamed to be around you since your brother isn't going anywhere? I think it was the lata undecided

My brother has grown up now if she was to date him now, they would be an ideal couple not the person he was then. She met and married someone on the rebound and that has not worked well.
I valued the person she was to me but she thought I was trying to say my brother was too good for her it was actually the other way round. She was way too good for the person he was then.
Re: Your Best Friend Fell In Love by MissRaine69(f): 10:11am On Jun 16, 2018
Neurotika:

How do you measure a man's worth?

If there be any truer measure of a man than by what he does, it must be by what he gives.
Re: Your Best Friend Fell In Love by BluntBoy(m): 10:27am On Jun 16, 2018
MissRaine69:
with a woman/man you once dated would you be ok with the union?

I won't be comfortable. It would be awkward. If it were an acquaintance, I wouldn't mind at all. But my best friend? I would never be comfortable with it.
Re: Your Best Friend Fell In Love by Neurotika: 10:32am On Jun 16, 2018
MissRaine69:

If there be any truer measure of a man than by what he does, it must be by what he gives.

Don't muddy the water to make it seem deep. The worth attached to what a man/woman 'gives' is relative when things of the heart is left to be the judge. Even those that doesn't necessarily 'give' anything (financial or otherwise) still have does who loves them regardless. Our hearts beats differently, hence no such things as a universal or normative standard of falling in love with whoever. Keep it in mind that the context in play here is that of the lady I earlier quoted who thinks she knows better than her friend when it comes to knowing who is worthy of who.
Re: Your Best Friend Fell In Love by MissRaine69(f): 10:42am On Jun 16, 2018
Neurotika:

Don't muddy the water to make it seem deep. The worth attached to what a man/woman 'gives' is relative when things of the heart is left to be the judge. Even those that doesn't necessarily 'give' anything (financial or otherwise) still have does who loves them regardless. Our hearts beats differently, hence no such things as a universal or normative standard of falling in love with whoever. Keep it in mind that the context in play here is that of the lady I earlier quoted who thinks she knows better than her friend when it comes to knowing who is worthy of who.
Ok
Re: Your Best Friend Fell In Love by Nobody: 11:30am On Jun 16, 2018
MissRaine69:
And yet you posted a comment. Pointless as a chocolate fire god!
chocolate fire god really!

(1) (2) (Reply)

Today's Quiz / Health Benefits Of Eating Vagina Discharge And To Make It Taste Better / Do You All Think I Am A Complete Waste?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.