Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,572 members, 7,850,959 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 11:26 AM

World Cup: Have S*x With Fans, Russian MP Tells Local Russian Women: - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / World Cup: Have S*x With Fans, Russian MP Tells Local Russian Women: (807 Views)

3 Types Of Women You Should Never Have S£X With No Matter What... / Lady MP Sits On Male MP In Ghana Parliament (photo) / How Often A Married Couple Should Have S*x (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

World Cup: Have S*x With Fans, Russian MP Tells Local Russian Women: by silvertuke(m): 7:14am On Jun 16, 2018
Russian women craving a quickie have been instructed to bed footie fans after a World Cup sex scandal took an interesting turn.

A Russian MP told Hot local women they should ignore comments made by others as he actively encouraged them to have sex with fans at the tournament.

Mikhail Degtyaryov told women they should make babies with visiting fans as their children would be proud when they grow up.

He said, “The more love stories we have connected to the World Cup, the more people from different countries fall in love, the more children are born, the better.

“Many years from now these children will remember that their parents’ love story began during the World Cup in Russia in 2018.”

His comments come after a colleague issued a damning warning to Russian women to steer clear of visiting supporters.

MP Tamara Pletnyova, head of Russia’s committee for families, women and children, claimed the prospect of mixed-race children being born in country was a bad idea.

She said, “We must give birth to our own children.
“These (mixed-race) kids suffer and have suffered since Soviet times.
“It’s one thing if they’re of the same race but quite another if they’re of a different race.
“I’m not a nationalist, but nevertheless I know that children suffer.”

The World Cup is a hotbed for partying and celebration — as fans from all over the world come together to embrace the beautiful game.

Whether it be drowning their sorrows or celebrating a dramatic win — tourists are expected to embrace everything the Russian party scene has to offer.

https://silvertuke..com/2018/06/world-cup-have-sx-with-fans-russian-mp.html

Re: World Cup: Have S*x With Fans, Russian MP Tells Local Russian Women: by Mcreloaded(m): 7:31am On Jun 16, 2018
If only they have said this earlier I would have been there in Russia by now.
Re: World Cup: Have S*x With Fans, Russian MP Tells Local Russian Women: by Uchemus(m): 7:31am On Jun 16, 2018
here I am..
Re: World Cup: Have S*x With Fans, Russian MP Tells Local Russian Women: by youngds: 11:13am On Jun 16, 2018
cool shocked
Re: World Cup: Have S*x With Fans, Russian MP Tells Local Russian Women: by Oreofepeters: 11:21am On Jun 16, 2018
it just be like say make i dey there.

before world cup ended I for impregnate like fifteen girls

(1) (Reply)

Baba Odumodu / 2018 Latest EASY 9mobile Free Browsing Tweak For Telegram / Please Help My Bro

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.