Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,652 members, 7,809,460 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 10:01 AM

Jose Mourinho Praises Ronaldo After His Historical Hat-Trick Against Spain - Sports (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Jose Mourinho Praises Ronaldo After His Historical Hat-Trick Against Spain (36981 Views)

Ronaldo Reacts To Hat-trick Against Tottenham Hotspur / Drogba Returns, Scores Hat-trick Against Arsene Wenger’s Team / FIFA Celebrates Iheanacho’s Hat-Trick Against Sheffield United (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Jose Mourinho Praises Ronaldo After His Historical Hat-Trick Against Spain by Albert0011(m): 8:58am On Jun 16, 2018
like him or hate him..he's still the G.O.A.T king CR7... pls give me some likes for Ronaldo and shares for mourinho.

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Jose Mourinho Praises Ronaldo After His Historical Hat-Trick Against Spain by shaydeenamz(m): 8:59am On Jun 16, 2018
just cant stop loving ronaldo ahh who doesn't? yesterday match was one of my best football

3 Likes

Re: Jose Mourinho Praises Ronaldo After His Historical Hat-Trick Against Spain by LosVikingos: 8:59am On Jun 16, 2018
Cr7 is the GOAT

2 Likes

Re: Jose Mourinho Praises Ronaldo After His Historical Hat-Trick Against Spain by koffsman(m): 9:00am On Jun 16, 2018
Mou sef gree he has no choice Ronaldo has proved himself over and over yet he still did yesterday give to him he is a living legend

5 Likes

Re: Jose Mourinho Praises Ronaldo After His Historical Hat-Trick Against Spain by fergie001: 9:01am On Jun 16, 2018
No go find how you go take help us do de gea....dey speak grammar
Re: Jose Mourinho Praises Ronaldo After His Historical Hat-Trick Against Spain by Wallade(m): 9:01am On Jun 16, 2018
Without taking the credit off CR7. I must also say that David De Gea was terrible at the goal post for Spain yesterday. He was a shadow of himself. Maybe they should let Pepe Reina take over going forward.
Re: Jose Mourinho Praises Ronaldo After His Historical Hat-Trick Against Spain by SolexxBarry(m): 9:02am On Jun 16, 2018
10k followers instagram account for sale [20k naira] Negotiable
Re: Jose Mourinho Praises Ronaldo After His Historical Hat-Trick Against Spain by debh(m): 9:02am On Jun 16, 2018
‘He knew it was the last chance and that’s what I really admire. There are players for some matches, there are players for every match and there are players for special matches.’ hmmm

7 Likes

Re: Jose Mourinho Praises Ronaldo After His Historical Hat-Trick Against Spain by Aslawish(m): 9:04am On Jun 16, 2018
jksxxxx:
The goal cut my slip
������
Re: Jose Mourinho Praises Ronaldo After His Historical Hat-Trick Against Spain by nelsonebby(m): 9:06am On Jun 16, 2018
DIYhackers:
Even the coaches know that Ronaldo is the best footballer for this generation.

When you singlehandedly carry your country to a draw in a competitive match like that of yesterday, proving yourself over and over again in club and country football, you're just more than talent, you're skilled.

There's no further argument about this...... RONALDO IS BETTER THAN MESSI.

do you know messi? grin
Re: Jose Mourinho Praises Ronaldo After His Historical Hat-Trick Against Spain by waveman2: 9:07am On Jun 16, 2018
Ronaldo always turns up when needed. That is why I admire is talent. He is indeed a great fotballer. Ronaldo 3 Spain 3

4 Likes

Re: Jose Mourinho Praises Ronaldo After His Historical Hat-Trick Against Spain by gentlegenius(m): 9:07am On Jun 16, 2018
Tekecoms1:
Ronaldo on his way to Old Trafford.
To do what?

Perhaps to shake hands with Mourinho for showering praises on him... grin

OR

Maybe to thank de gea for gifting him that 2nd goal... grin

1 Like

Re: Jose Mourinho Praises Ronaldo After His Historical Hat-Trick Against Spain by holuphisayor(m): 9:08am On Jun 16, 2018
RadicallyBlunt:
Why I prefer this guy to messi is that messi does what only him knows but ronaldo is artistic, makes it clear that its what anybody can do if hes willing. He makes football entertaining.
grin
Re: Jose Mourinho Praises Ronaldo After His Historical Hat-Trick Against Spain by Mccullum: 9:08am On Jun 16, 2018
With indisputable facts and very obvious concrete evidence Ronaldo is the best player in this planet called earth....

CR7 always making his fans proud.

1 Like

Re: Jose Mourinho Praises Ronaldo After His Historical Hat-Trick Against Spain by ADENIKETINA2015(f): 9:09am On Jun 16, 2018
naijapips04:

you should be happy that one of the greatest goals ever scored in a FIFA world cup match, cut your slip. That's a story to be told to your kids man.

Ronaldo is the god of soccer.

Wicked! grin
I gave them 1.5 and x tongue but Morocco... embarassed

1 Like

Re: Jose Mourinho Praises Ronaldo After His Historical Hat-Trick Against Spain by BestySam(m): 9:09am On Jun 16, 2018
naijapips04:

you should be happy that one of the greatest goals ever scored in a FIFA world cup match, cut your slip. That's a story to be told to your kids man.

Ronaldo is the god of soccer.

Seems like you just started watching World Cup this year. I’ve seen so many great World Cup goals including Carlos thunderbolt freekick.

That goal will not even make top10 in this tournament watech out.

1 Like

Re: Jose Mourinho Praises Ronaldo After His Historical Hat-Trick Against Spain by hasyak(m): 9:10am On Jun 16, 2018
DIYhackers:

When you singlehandedly carry your country to a draw in a competitive match like that of yesterday, proving yourself over and over again in club and country football, you're just more than talent, you're skilled.

See
Please before you conclude, wait for Argentina match, Messi need that benefit of doubt
Re: Jose Mourinho Praises Ronaldo After His Historical Hat-Trick Against Spain by Henon: 9:11am On Jun 16, 2018
mummyson26:
How many likes for this man
None
Re: Jose Mourinho Praises Ronaldo After His Historical Hat-Trick Against Spain by veraiyke(m): 9:16am On Jun 16, 2018
DIYhackers:

And if messi scores likewise today what would you say. You shouldn't use one match brilliance to judge between two players. Before you begin to misquote me. Ronaldo is good in scoring and obviously one of the greats but the comparison with Messi is misguided
Re: Jose Mourinho Praises Ronaldo After His Historical Hat-Trick Against Spain by onatisi(m): 9:19am On Jun 16, 2018
no sensible human being should doubt the quality of the 3rd goal, i am a very strong critic of ronaldo and i believe messi is more talented , but that 3rd goal actually silenced a lot of ronaldo critics. messi may be super talented and super skillful but at times he gets missing in big games that needs his best whereas it seems ronaldo always lives up to peoples expectations of him for big games

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Jose Mourinho Praises Ronaldo After His Historical Hat-Trick Against Spain by gentlegenius(m): 9:19am On Jun 16, 2018
hasyak:

Please before you conclude, wait for Argentina match, Messi need that benefit of doubt
Even if Messi score 5 today, Ronaldo's performance yesterday will still be superior... Remember there's a very big difference between Iceland and Spain in world football. The quality of opposition you play against matters a lot. Any average player can score 5 against a country like Iceland, but it takes the best player on earth to score a hat trick against a football powerhouse like Spain even when playing with average players in the Portugal team. Meanwhile, Messi will be playing with lots of stars in the Argentina team...
All these must be taken into consideration.

14 Likes

Re: Jose Mourinho Praises Ronaldo After His Historical Hat-Trick Against Spain by laivwire(m): 9:21am On Jun 16, 2018
FootBallBlood:

‘The position of the free-kick is a point I saw him train free-kicks for hours after training during my time in Madrid, he do ask one of my assistants to put the wall for him, to stay and provide him with balls.

‘He was looking for that, he gave his body to the defender, looked for contact and got it. He is very clever, and was in control of every angle. He got the free kick.

That got my attention. Even overnight success takes years of hardwork and discipline. When his team mates ran home to rest or party, he still the spent hours practising.

7 Likes

Re: Jose Mourinho Praises Ronaldo After His Historical Hat-Trick Against Spain by Gap2020(m): 9:22am On Jun 16, 2018
hasyak:

Against a team like Spain not Iceland.

1 Like

Re: Jose Mourinho Praises Ronaldo After His Historical Hat-Trick Against Spain by Nobody: 9:23am On Jun 16, 2018
holuphisayor:

grin
He'll win the world best again this yr. Confirm
Re: Jose Mourinho Praises Ronaldo After His Historical Hat-Trick Against Spain by DIYhackers: 9:24am On Jun 16, 2018
veraiyke:
And if messi scores likewise today what would you say. You shouldn't use one match brilliance to judge between two players. Before you begin to misquote me. Ronaldo is good in scoring and obviously one of the greats but the comparison with Messi is misguided
Scoring against Iceland is nothing. Even if he scores 10 goals. When a player proves himself over again like in a tough match like yesterday it's beyond being misguided.

3 Likes

Re: Jose Mourinho Praises Ronaldo After His Historical Hat-Trick Against Spain by ddippset(m): 9:26am On Jun 16, 2018
gentlegenius:

Even if Messi score 5 today, Ronaldo's performance yesterday will still be superior... Remember there's a very big difference between Iceland and Spain in world football. The quality of opposition you play against matters a lot. Any average player can score 5 against a country like Iceland, but it takes the best player on earth to score a hat trick against a football powerhouse like Spain even when playing with average players in the Portugal team. Meanwhile, Messi will be playing with lots of stars in the Argentina team...
All these must be taken into consideration.
children everywhere.

a mistake by degea and a penalty goal is why you are foaming in the mouth like this?

so which one would be superior to messi's world cup golden ball and taking his team to the final?
Re: Jose Mourinho Praises Ronaldo After His Historical Hat-Trick Against Spain by DIYhackers: 9:27am On Jun 16, 2018
hasyak:

I concluded base on the kind of team they're playing against. Scoring a hat trick is enough but scoring it against a team like Spain is spectacular. Messi can score as many as he wants, but against who is the question.

2 Likes

Re: Jose Mourinho Praises Ronaldo After His Historical Hat-Trick Against Spain by Nobody: 9:27am On Jun 16, 2018
And all those barka fanboys Will be calling him penaldo
Like for RONALDO
Share for messi

10 Likes

Re: Jose Mourinho Praises Ronaldo After His Historical Hat-Trick Against Spain by hasyak(m): 9:27am On Jun 16, 2018
Gap2020:
Against a team like Spain not Iceland.
Then wait till they play better opposition
Re: Jose Mourinho Praises Ronaldo After His Historical Hat-Trick Against Spain by DIYhackers: 9:27am On Jun 16, 2018
nelsonebby:
do you know messi? grin
Yes, he's very talented but not skilled. That's for Ronaldo
Re: Jose Mourinho Praises Ronaldo After His Historical Hat-Trick Against Spain by ddippset(m): 9:31am On Jun 16, 2018
DIYhackers:
I concluded base on the kind of team they're playing against. Scoring a hat trick is enough but scoring it against a team like Spain is spectacular. Messi can score as many as he wants, but against who is the question.
even if messi scores 10 hattricks it wouldn't be enough.

the world expects ronaldo to score a world cup hattrick

the world expects messi to lift the world cup

4 Likes

Re: Jose Mourinho Praises Ronaldo After His Historical Hat-Trick Against Spain by Gap2020(m): 9:32am On Jun 16, 2018
BestySam:

Seems like you just started watching World Cup this year. I’ve seen so many great World Cup goals including Carlos thunderbolt freekick.

That goal will not even make top10 in this tournament watech out.
In which tournament? Before killing that undisputable effort against a world class goalkeeper, the best in EPL and one of the best 3 in the world. Note, it's just a bit different from Russia's last goal but the only opportunity left to get a point.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

"It's Time For A New Challenge Somewhere Else" - Paul Pogba, Fans React (Photos) / Mobile Viewing Centers In Owerri Streets By Imo Government (Photos) / Princess Shyngle Shades Michael Essien’s Wife For Moving Out Of His Home

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.