Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,502 members, 7,819,826 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 01:25 AM

Jose Mourinho Praises Ronaldo After His Historical Hat-Trick Against Spain - Sports (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Jose Mourinho Praises Ronaldo After His Historical Hat-Trick Against Spain (37001 Views)

Ronaldo Reacts To Hat-trick Against Tottenham Hotspur / Drogba Returns, Scores Hat-trick Against Arsene Wenger’s Team / FIFA Celebrates Iheanacho’s Hat-Trick Against Sheffield United (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Jose Mourinho Praises Ronaldo After His Historical Hat-Trick Against Spain by Gangster1ms: 11:05am On Jun 16, 2018
naijapips04:

you should be happy that one of the greatest goals ever scored in a FIFA world cup match, cut your slip. That's a story to be told to your kids man.

Ronaldo is the god of soccer.
cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Jose Mourinho Praises Ronaldo After His Historical Hat-Trick Against Spain by oshe11: 11:18am On Jun 16, 2018
DIYhackers:
Even the coaches know that Ronaldo is the best footballer for this generation.

When you singlehandedly carry your country to a draw in a competitive match like that of yesterday, proving yourself over and over again in club and country football, you're just more than talent, you're skilled.

There's no further argument about this...... RONALDO IS BETTER THAN MESSI.

He carried his country to DRAW but MESSI carried his COUNTRY TO THE WORLD CUP, LITERARILLY.
Re: Jose Mourinho Praises Ronaldo After His Historical Hat-Trick Against Spain by blimeyVic(m): 11:19am On Jun 16, 2018
If Ronaldo scored a hat-trick against Spain, what will he now score against Iran?

Like for towel-trick.

Share for bedsheet-trick.
Re: Jose Mourinho Praises Ronaldo After His Historical Hat-Trick Against Spain by kmaster007: 11:41am On Jun 16, 2018
abeg make him jst comot for Madrid we no need am anymore... Igbo born
Re: Jose Mourinho Praises Ronaldo After His Historical Hat-Trick Against Spain by phenzy(m): 11:49am On Jun 16, 2018
ddippset:
children everywhere.

a mistake by degea and a penalty goal is why you are foaming in the mouth like this?

so which one would be superior to messi's world cup golden ball and taking his team to the final?

Jealousy kill u fr there, what re u saying?
Re: Jose Mourinho Praises Ronaldo After His Historical Hat-Trick Against Spain by sharpwriter(m): 12:02pm On Jun 16, 2018
slapandfall:
#Fact... Some people will be wishing God should make them CR7.

Remember no success without struggles.

Imagine the pains he must have had when he lost the Penalty with Man u against Chelsea UCL Final. (although they won)

Imagine the 5:0 Defeat against Barca

Imagine loosing the penalty also with Kaka and Benzema (Realmadrid vs Bayern UCL Semis)

Imagine seeing Messi winning about 3 straight world bests right in your eyes and you are forced to clap and smile when your rival is giving his victory speech

Imagine and the downtimes..

What this suffice to say is that... Last last everybody go make am... Na just date we no no.
You could probably be in your CR7 downtime now doesn't mean you will not shine like the Overhead kick against Juve, or the 17goals champions league record or the 5Ballons or the 5 UCL medal or the ha trick against a classic spain etc etc

Don't give up.. Do you best, work hard, pray, be smart and stay positive.

See you at the top.

Lastly, CR7 is currently the song of today now doesn't mean he may win this worldcup.. Moral is enjoy every single moment of success while you have it and do enough to make your name still relevant even when you seem not to meet expectations later.

Just as you have given some people hope with this write up, May the Lord give you hope and power to achieve your dreams.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Jose Mourinho Praises Ronaldo After His Historical Hat-Trick Against Spain by oneTIMEman(m): 12:03pm On Jun 16, 2018
#respect_CR7
Re: Jose Mourinho Praises Ronaldo After His Historical Hat-Trick Against Spain by Nobody: 12:20pm On Jun 16, 2018
DIYhackers:
Qualifying campaign you say, again which countries? You want to compare qualifying in South America to European?

Do you know the number of tough countries in the continent that Portugal belongs and yet Ronaldo was instrumental to their qualifier. You can't compare that to Argentina, remove Brazil and Uruguay, there's no other tough team in South America.

Give it to Ronaldo, he's the best we have in this generation

Lol, No you did no just say that? Qualifying in europe tougher than South America....Bruh that's a bad joke.

Compare chile. Bolivia, paraguay to Latvia, Faroe islands and georgia!
Re: Jose Mourinho Praises Ronaldo After His Historical Hat-Trick Against Spain by veraiyke(m): 12:57pm On Jun 16, 2018
DIYhackers:

Scoring against Iceland is nothing. Even if he scores 10 goals. When a player proves himself over again like in a tough match like yesterday it's beyond being misguided.
Tell me why scoring against Iceland will be nothing. So Ronaldo was the only one on the pitch. Only he passed d ball from post to post. Messi isnt a top 9,so if he gives 5passes and scores no one himself or 1 you will say he isn't a better player? Most times the comparison is just unnecessary
Re: Jose Mourinho Praises Ronaldo After His Historical Hat-Trick Against Spain by unmask: 1:02pm On Jun 16, 2018
RadicallyBlunt:
Why I prefer this guy to messi is that messi does what only him knows but ronaldo is artistic, makes it clear that its what anybody can do if hes willing. He makes football entertaining.
Ronaldo artistic....haha....the guy is good but artistic no....you probably need to find another word
Re: Jose Mourinho Praises Ronaldo After His Historical Hat-Trick Against Spain by uzoma213(m): 1:03pm On Jun 16, 2018
oshe11:
He carried his country to DRAW but MESSI carried his COUNTRY TO THE WORLD CUP, LITERARILLY.
Ronaldo single handedly carried Portugal to the 2014 world cup and he scored most of the goals in the 2018 world cup qualifiers... Messi should come and try nonsense against Spain na, Ramos would single handedly remove his leg... you think say Spain na iceland
Re: Jose Mourinho Praises Ronaldo After His Historical Hat-Trick Against Spain by Nobody: 1:51pm On Jun 16, 2018
ddippset:
even if messi scores 10 hattricks it wouldn't be enough.

the world expects ronaldo to score a world cup hattrick

the world expects messi to lift the world cup

Lift what? Lol, Iceland go shock people today.
Re: Jose Mourinho Praises Ronaldo After His Historical Hat-Trick Against Spain by Nobody: 1:53pm On Jun 16, 2018
But seriously Portugal can't keep depending oh CR7. Others were abysmal yesterday. Guedes should be replaced by Andre Silva and Quaresma should start next game.
Re: Jose Mourinho Praises Ronaldo After His Historical Hat-Trick Against Spain by Nobody: 1:54pm On Jun 16, 2018
Jones4190:
Moments after Real Madrid Football Club won their 10th UEFA Champions League trophy in 2014, the global audience and thousands of football fans at the Stadium of Light in Lisbon were taken by surprisewhen Cristiano Ronaldo abandoned the team's celebration and ran to a section of the stand to pull out a man from the crowd and hug him affectionately.The action was a public confession by Ronaldo to honour his childhoodclubmate who 'sacrificed himself’ and allowed the Portuguese star to become a global icon today.Ronaldo said in an interview he granted some years ago that he and hisfriend were vying for a spot in an academy of Andorinha in Funchal, Madeira.“I have to thank my old friend Albert Fantrau for my success. We played together for the same team in the U-18 championship. When a scout came to see us he said that “Whoever scores more goals will come into our academy.”“We won that match 3-0. I scored the first goal then Albert scored the second with a great header. But the third goal was impressive for all of us.Albert was one-on-one against the goalkeeper, he rounded the goalkeeper and I was running in front of him.“All he had to do was to score that goal but he passed it to me and I scored the third goal, so I got that spot and went to the academy.“After the match I went to him and asked him why? Albert said that “Because you (Ronaldo) are better than me.”Journalists then went to Albert’s house and asked him if it was a true story. He said yes.He also said that his career as a player after the match ended and now is unemployed.“But how did you build this house so great, you have a car? You seem like a rich man. You also able keep your family. From where did this come from? ‘Albert more proudly replied: “It is from Ronaldo!”This explains why Ronaldo had to single him out of the crowd to share in his celebration.Never forget the person who believed in you and gave you a helping hand in life.

Is this story true? Heard it many times?
Re: Jose Mourinho Praises Ronaldo After His Historical Hat-Trick Against Spain by DIYhackers: 3:06pm On Jun 16, 2018
Pussickpunk:

Lol, No you did no just say that? Qualifying in europe tougher than South America....Bruh that's a bad joke.

Compare chile. Bolivia, paraguay to Latvia, Faroe islands and georgia!
those countries you mention are they competitive to you? When was the last time they were at the world cup? Is it not the same Brazil, Uruguay, Argentina we've been seeing every world cup, that tells you there's nothing competitive in South America.
Re: Jose Mourinho Praises Ronaldo After His Historical Hat-Trick Against Spain by babony1: 3:47pm On Jun 16, 2018
slapandfall:
#Fact... Some people will be wishing God should make them CR7.

Remember no success without struggles.

Imagine the pains he must have had when he lost the Penalty with Man u against Chelsea UCL Final. (although they won)

Imagine the 5:0 Defeat against Barca

Imagine loosing the penalty also with Kaka and Benzema (Realmadrid vs Bayern UCL Semis)

Imagine seeing Messi winning about 3 straight world bests right in your eyes and you are forced to clap and smile when your rival is giving his victory speech

Imagine and the downtimes..

What this suffice to say is that... Last last everybody go make am... Na just date we no no.
You could probably be in your CR7 downtime now doesn't mean you will not shine like the Overhead kick against Juve, or the 17goals champions league record or the 5Ballons or the 5 UCL medal or the ha trick against a classic spain etc etc

Don't give up.. Do you best, work hard, pray, be smart and stay positive.

See you at the top.

Lastly, CR7 is currently the song of today now doesn't mean he may win this worldcup.. Moral is enjoy every single moment of success while you have it and do enough to make your name still relevant even when you seem not to meet expectations later.
BABA OOO, you supposed to be awarded nairalanders motivational speaker of the moment, clap for you and more wisdom to your brain, lol.
Re: Jose Mourinho Praises Ronaldo After His Historical Hat-Trick Against Spain by Gap2020(m): 4:05pm On Jun 16, 2018
hasyak:

Then wait till they play better opposition
I'm still waiting.
Re: Jose Mourinho Praises Ronaldo After His Historical Hat-Trick Against Spain by Nobody: 4:21pm On Jun 16, 2018
DIYhackers:
those countries you mention are they competitive to you? When was the last time they were at the world cup? Is it not the same Brazil, Uruguay, Argentina we've been seeing every world cup, that tells you there's nothing competitive in South America.

Oga stop shifting post!....was ronaldo's qualifiers competitive? He played against andorra, latvia, faroe islands,hungary and switzerland in which switzerland beat them. Are this countries I mentioned more competitive than chile, bolivia, paraguay et al?
Re: Jose Mourinho Praises Ronaldo After His Historical Hat-Trick Against Spain by greatman247(m): 4:28pm On Jun 16, 2018
Useless coach who was on C. Ronaldo case like judge. He always say he was not the best and that he is not good cos they had fall out in the past, meanwhile he used to admit C.Ronaldo was the best while he was a coach at Real Madrid. Anyway, we don't need his opinion on the subject matter. We already know C. Ronaldo is the best world over, no matter how anyone sees it.
Re: Jose Mourinho Praises Ronaldo After His Historical Hat-Trick Against Spain by gentlegenius(m): 5:59pm On Jun 16, 2018
ddippset:
even if messi scores 10 hattricks it wouldn't be enough.

the world expects ronaldo to score a world cup hattrick

the world expects messi to lift the world cup
Which world are you talking about?
Do you still think Argentina will win the world Cup after failing to beat an average team like Iceland?
Re: Jose Mourinho Praises Ronaldo After His Historical Hat-Trick Against Spain by gentlegenius(m): 6:51pm On Jun 16, 2018
ddippset:
children everywhere.

a mistake by degea and a penalty goal is why you are foaming in the mouth like this?

so which one would be superior to messi's world cup golden ball and taking his team to the final?
I wanted to wait until Messi played before I respond to this jargons...

You claimed that Ronaldo scored a penalty and a lucky goal. Didn't Messi had a penalty against Iceland? Did he score? What impact did he create against Iceland?
Now let me tell you this:
Who God has blessed, no man can curse. I am not a Real Madrid or Ronaldo fan, but I appreciate him a lot for his achievements. If you think what he did yesterday was just by luck, then you still don't know much about that guy. If it is just luck that took him to where he is today, then don't you think you need that kind of luck in your life? The truth is that the blessing of God made some people luckier than others. So if you can't appreciate another person that got lucky, you also will never get lucky.
Ever since I started appreciating Ronaldo's achievements, I have learned two great lessons from him. I have learned the secret of his success... One is hard work - Do you know that the stunning free kick he scored yesterday is just the same way he has been practicing it after training sessions?
The second lesson is that he has been luckier than other players sometimes not because luck choose to follow him as alone, but because the blessing of God is upon him. The hat trick he scored yesterday was the 51st hat trick of his career, and also the 51st hat trick in the history of the world cup. Such coincidence doesn't just happen by chance. God has a hand in it. But he is not the only player that worship God. So why does God choose to favour him so much? The answer to this question is another great secret of his success which I have learned but I won't reveal it here because with the way you insulted me above, it's obvious that you are not matured enough to know or learn certain things.
Re: Jose Mourinho Praises Ronaldo After His Historical Hat-Trick Against Spain by gees101(m): 11:58pm On Jun 20, 2018
bid4rich:
When he scored the first goal he was called Penaldo but he prove them wrong by adding another TWO goals. What will you now call him!

Truth be told and sentiment apart, they guy good gaan
he will be call goalnaldo
Re: Jose Mourinho Praises Ronaldo After His Historical Hat-Trick Against Spain by Goalnaldo(m): 5:15am On Jun 23, 2018
gees101:
he will be call goalnaldo
who dey mention me?? Of course my namesake is the best.

1 Like

Re: Jose Mourinho Praises Ronaldo After His Historical Hat-Trick Against Spain by gees101(m): 2:08pm On Jun 23, 2018
Goalnaldo:
who dey mention me?? Of course my namesake is the best.
lol

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Princess Shyngle Shades Michael Essien’s Wife For Moving Out Of His Home / Mobile Viewing Centers In Owerri Streets By Imo Government (Photos) / Falconets Of Nigeria Enjoying Egusi And Eba After Canada Win

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.