Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,025 members, 7,818,027 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 05:25 AM

Dankwambo Sues For Peace As Muslims Celebrate Sallah - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Dankwambo Sues For Peace As Muslims Celebrate Sallah (411 Views)

Lagos Tanker Explosion: Dankwambo Sympathizes With Families Of Victims / 2019: Jaaruma Is Donating N5,000,000 To Atiku & N5,000,000 To Dankwambo / 2019: I Am Not Campaigning For PMB, Dankwambo Says (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Dankwambo Sues For Peace As Muslims Celebrate Sallah by Dankwambo42019: 11:36am On Jun 16, 2018
Gombe State Governor Ibrahim Dankwambo called for peaceful co-existence amongst Nigerians as Muslims celebrate Sallah.Dankwambo, who made the call yesterday in Gombe, the state capital, on the occasion of the Eid-El-Fitr celebration, said meaningful development for the wellbeing of all Nigerians could only be achieved with peace.

“I call on everyone to live in peace with one another, as no meaningful development can be achieved without peace.“We must embrace the tenets of peaceful co-existence as the catalyst for the socio-economic development of the state and nation.“Islam preaches peace, tolerance and mutual respect amongst members of every community, irrespective of ethnic or religious differences.

“So, I admonish us, in the spirit of the season, to imbibe the good lessons of Ramadan, which connotes selflessness, endurance, sacrifice, piety, generosity and total obedience to Allah (SWT),” he said.According to the News Agency of Nigeria (NAN), the governor also called on traditional rulers, community and religious leaders to continue praying for sustainable peace in the state and the country in general.Earlier, in his two Raka’at Prayer, Chief Imam of Gombe, Alhaji Mohammed Pindiga, urged the Muslim faithful to imbibe the teachings of Ramadan and be their brother’s keepers.

http://guardian.ng/news/dankwambo-sues-for-peace-as-muslims-celebrate-sallah/

2 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Dankwambo Sues For Peace As Muslims Celebrate Sallah by emmyonuoha12345: 11:49am On Jun 16, 2018
The man of the people... Our incoming president ... Insha Allah

1 Like

Re: Dankwambo Sues For Peace As Muslims Celebrate Sallah by MrJbeey(m): 1:25pm On Jun 16, 2018
Amin summa amin. My able President
Re: Dankwambo Sues For Peace As Muslims Celebrate Sallah by norejack3: 3:44pm On Jun 16, 2018
Excertly the point, this is what Nigerians need, a leader that sees all as equal. A man of prospect
And vision, you are our choice to deliver. #RightManRightChoice
Re: Dankwambo Sues For Peace As Muslims Celebrate Sallah by Danemma11: 4:36pm On Jun 16, 2018
Thank you sir. We really appreciate you for this little advice.
Re: Dankwambo Sues For Peace As Muslims Celebrate Sallah by davedan: 4:59pm On Jun 16, 2018
Dankwambo is a leader that see's everybody equally muslim,christian.. A man that has great value for his people.
Re: Dankwambo Sues For Peace As Muslims Celebrate Sallah by KwoiZabo(m): 8:01pm On Jun 16, 2018
He has a Phd He is young He has performed Excellency in Gombe He did not defect to the devilish party in 2015 & still won in Gombe He accommodates all religion He is healthy He is a PDP governor. He has my support.

(1) (Reply)

Ekiti Election: I Won't Attend Fayemi’s Campaign Rally – Buhari / Why Would 'shiites' Kill A Policeman? / Herdsmen Killings: Number Of Times PMB Promised To Help Without Helping.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.