Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,016 members, 7,817,997 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 03:00 AM

SPIP Recovers Millions Of Dollars From Looters - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / SPIP Recovers Millions Of Dollars From Looters (16119 Views)

Subsidy: Nigeria Treasury Must Be Protected From Looters — Tinubu / FG Saves N500b From Looters / I Will Recover Nigeria's Money From Looters, Send Them To Prison - Buhari (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: SPIP Recovers Millions Of Dollars From Looters by Dex4(m): 5:29pm On Jun 16, 2018
To be honest, the country is in abyss of corruption. These recoveries makes voting very difficult for me next year. As much as I don't gbadun Baba as a person, this country needs to toe the lines he's taking us.

2 Likes

Re: SPIP Recovers Millions Of Dollars From Looters by maxtop(m): 5:30pm On Jun 16, 2018
Another media stunt ? If these recovered were to be true the economy needs to feel the impact but reverse is the case. Perhaps the money will be traced to another PDP chieftain while we assume all APC members are saints.

God is watching everybody in 3D. Lemme continue with the world cup. Sweden will soon score Peru sha
Re: SPIP Recovers Millions Of Dollars From Looters by Butterflyleo: 5:32pm On Jun 16, 2018
Dex4:
To be honest, the country is in abyss of corruption. These recoveries makes voting very difficult for me next year. As much as I don't gbadun Baba as a person, this country needs to toe the lines he's taking us.

Exactly!

Someone needs to show that corruption can be fought and monies recovered. In this regard buhari is doing well even though he still has his lapses but he is doing well none the less. He needs to be encouraged because the cancer of corruption had been left to run freely in our country that it became a way of life.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: SPIP Recovers Millions Of Dollars From Looters by dapsin999(m): 5:33pm On Jun 16, 2018
Maket:
do you want price of pure water to be 20 Naira.
This reduction shows that the Naira is adding value

Which reduction . . . All the so called paper recoveries never have an impact in the economic benefits recognized by an average Nigerian. Did GDP or foreign reserve vote Buhari in?
Re: SPIP Recovers Millions Of Dollars From Looters by Butterflyleo: 5:34pm On Jun 16, 2018
maxtop:
Another media stunt ? If these recovered were to be true the economy needs to feel the impact but reverse is the case. Perhaps the money will be traced to another PDP chieftain while we assume all APC members are saints.

God is watching everybody in 3D. Lemme continue with the world cup. Sweden will soon score Peru sha

Go and take several seats. Do you think Nigeria is your recharge card business that 50k recovered can instantly change your business?

Nigeria needs consistency in this momentum before impact can be felt. It cannot happen instantaneously. However, it will happen eventually at this rate.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: SPIP Recovers Millions Of Dollars From Looters by dipoted: 5:34pm On Jun 16, 2018
Oh pls! Obanikoro joined the APC and all his sons were forgiven. Where is the corruption uncle bubu said he is fighting? Pls spare me!
Re: SPIP Recovers Millions Of Dollars From Looters by Butterflyleo: 5:35pm On Jun 16, 2018
dapsin999:

Which reduction . . . All the so called paper recoveries never have an impact in the economic benefits recognized by an average Nigerian. Did GDP or foreign reserve vote Buhari in?

GDP and foreign reserve is what kept you going long enough to be even able to vote.

Left unchecked and unattended, you would have been cutting parts of your body by now to eat and drinking your piss.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: SPIP Recovers Millions Of Dollars From Looters by oweman: 5:40pm On Jun 16, 2018
[quote author=dapsin999 post=68542871]All in the papers as usual. How does this affect the price of a Basket of Tomato,Sack of Garri or even reduce pure water back to N5. Lie lie government.

I carry FIRST TC . . . NAIJA is Winning today.

Yes lie lie but those fire is burning them know the better descendants of looters .

una day Don break

Re: SPIP Recovers Millions Of Dollars From Looters by 9jaArea: 5:46pm On Jun 16, 2018
I didn't see the Senate President's quaters David Mark illegally acquired on the list of items recovered. That mansion must be recovered.
Re: SPIP Recovers Millions Of Dollars From Looters by Butterflyleo: 5:48pm On Jun 16, 2018
9jaArea:
I didn't see the Senate President's quaters David Mark illegally acquired on the list of items recovered. That mansion must be recovered.

Petition the government. If you have facts that show it was illegally acquired then provide them.

Perhaps they are already working on that even we do not know.

This government is trying.

1 Like

Re: SPIP Recovers Millions Of Dollars From Looters by Hedonisst: 5:55pm On Jun 16, 2018
God will punish the Daura He-goat and his $100k power bike riding son Yusuf. He is winning the war of corruption in reverse. That's why the likes of Rotimi Amaechi (who has never held any productive employment in his life other than political positions yet is worth billions) are still sitting tight in his cabinet. Smelly idiot.

1 Like

Re: SPIP Recovers Millions Of Dollars From Looters by abokikhalifa: 5:57pm On Jun 16, 2018
dapsin999:
All in the papers as usual. How does this affect the price of a Basket of Tomato,Sack of Garri or even reduce pure water back to N5. Lie lie government.

Ask Jonathan that took all this price up
Re: SPIP Recovers Millions Of Dollars From Looters by uba1991: 6:00pm On Jun 16, 2018
Butterflyleo:

What lies? Do you have contrary facts to what has been provided?

A lot of you are now like robots. You just keep repeating the same nonsense even in the face of facts.

Has anyone come up to say what was said above is false? Or did you not read the names and agencies / organisations mentioned?
pls dont mind dos children of hate

1 Like

Re: SPIP Recovers Millions Of Dollars From Looters by cooljo85: 6:03pm On Jun 16, 2018
Na food go kill you....you no fit work...Lazy Nigerian youth
dapsin999:
All in the papers as usual. How does this affect the price of a Basket of Tomato,Sack of Garri or even reduce pure water back to N5. Lie lie government.

1 Like

Re: SPIP Recovers Millions Of Dollars From Looters by 9jaArea: 6:03pm On Jun 16, 2018
Butterflyleo:

Petition the government. If you have facts that show it was illegally acquired then provide them.

Perhaps they are already working on that even we do not know.

This government is trying.
It was in the spot light, I think early this year then it died down and we didn't hear anything of it.
Re: SPIP Recovers Millions Of Dollars From Looters by cooljo85: 6:04pm On Jun 16, 2018
That's a big fat lie...love the way he's dealing with those looters and enemies of naija...PMB 2019
vizkiz:
Eyah, Weldone PMB

Still wouldn't make us vote for you. You are too old and rusty to lead this country to greatness. Back to the north we shall send thee undecided

1 Like

Re: SPIP Recovers Millions Of Dollars From Looters by Butterflyleo: 6:06pm On Jun 16, 2018
9jaArea:

It was in the spot light, I think early this year then it died down and we didn't hear anything of it.

I don't think it actually died down. A lot may be going on behind the scenes and may soon come to limelight. Besides a lot of other things we felt had died down eventually came back up under the efcc and showed it was still being investigated behind the scenes.

1 Like

Re: SPIP Recovers Millions Of Dollars From Looters by Butterflyleo: 6:07pm On Jun 16, 2018
Hedonisst:
God will punish the Daura He-goat and his $100k power bike riding son Yusuf. He is winning the war of corruption in reverse. That's why the likes of Rotimi Amaechi (who has never held any productive employment in his life other than political positions yet is worth billions) are still sitting tight in his cabinet. Smelly idiot.

Has God finished punishing you a common citizen before he remembers the number one citizen in the land?

1 Like

Re: SPIP Recovers Millions Of Dollars From Looters by kayceman(m): 6:08pm On Jun 16, 2018
Well, it seems some people now prefer the continuation of the business as usual, until when their will be no revenue from the sale of crude oil as some countries are developing what is called electric automobiles. The masses will become wretched while the looters will result to borrowing and looting. Billions being siphoned since the inception of this Democratic dispensation. No government is ready to take the bull by the horn to fight the nemesis called corruption but aid and abetting. Now this man decided to fight corruption to any length, we are still not satisfied. If you are talking of economy, this man put those who believe have what it takes to drive the economy forward. The southerners are appointed to man the economy aspect of the nation. The ministers in charge of the economy are from the south believing that south west is good in commerce and industry and south east is good in technology and northerners are the best in terms of security, because they are more in military than any other region. Ministries of finance, power, works and housing, labour and employment, transportation, mineral resources, technology, communications, petroleum, CBN, NIMASSA, FIRS, are being handled by the southerners. These are directly involved in the growth and development of the economy. So, if we still have problems with the economy, the southerners are to be blamed. Any problem faced with the security is the fault of the northerners. As for the appointments, the President to my own understanding made the right decision.

1 Like

Re: SPIP Recovers Millions Of Dollars From Looters by Nobody: 6:13pm On Jun 16, 2018
Obono-Obla is himself a crook. Believe any information from him at your own risk
Re: SPIP Recovers Millions Of Dollars From Looters by semyman: 6:14pm On Jun 16, 2018
dapsin999:

Your sponsors will soon be paraded

1 Like

Re: SPIP Recovers Millions Of Dollars From Looters by okomogo(m): 6:17pm On Jun 16, 2018
Re: SPIP Recovers Millions Of Dollars From Looters by kayceman(m): 6:24pm On Jun 16, 2018
dipoted:
Oh pls! Obanikoro joined the APC and all his sons were forgiven. Where is the corruption uncle bubu said he is fighting? Pls spare me!

We thought of that until some revelations are coming up which shows his not selective in fighting corruption. His case is still in court right now, Even Kalu who is campaigning for the President on daily basis is still in court. His case is adjourned till next month, the currently convicted former governor of Plateau state Joshua Dariye has decamped to APC since 2016. Yet, he was convicted and sent to 14 years imprisonment without and option of fine.

1 Like

Re: SPIP Recovers Millions Of Dollars From Looters by uloewa: 6:24pm On Jun 16, 2018
How difficult is it for PMB to just name the people who they recovered loot from!!! All these years no names just fictitious dollars recovered on paper.
Re: SPIP Recovers Millions Of Dollars From Looters by Charly68: 6:26pm On Jun 16, 2018
Butterflyleo:

What lies? Do you have contrary facts to what has been provided?

A lot of you are now like robots. You just keep repeating the same nonsense even in the face of facts.

Has anyone come up to say what was said above is false? Or did you not read the names and agencies / organisations mentioned?
Some of these guys are hired with our money looted to come and be embarrassing a forthright man on this page ..better allow them to be ranting ..

3 Likes

Re: SPIP Recovers Millions Of Dollars From Looters by Butterflyleo: 6:31pm On Jun 16, 2018
Charly68:
Some of these guys are hired with our money looted to come and be embarrassing a forthright man on this page ..better allow them to be ranting ..

Don't mind them. They have sold their children's future and their own for a plate of porridge.

I never liked buhari before but I have come to not just like him but to love him. He has shown me that there are still some very honest and focused individuals out there who remain unruffled by all manner of deliberate distractions.

Even NASS as a whole know their limits when it comes to him.

2 Likes

Re: SPIP Recovers Millions Of Dollars From Looters by seguno2: 6:46pm On Jun 16, 2018
Iyajelili:
Please throw the money into our economy abi that one too hard?

Buhari has thrown it into the economy already.
You can’t feel it
No problem. The economy is his own personal one through forex round tripping to stash in London as he did for the $2.8 billion that disappeared in the 1970s when he was federal commissioner for petroleum.
Abi where do you think he gets money to pay the expensive school fees for his children and buy N56 million power bike for Yusuf to crash?
Buhari is balling.
APC zombies are hailing.
While Nigerians are suffering!!!
Re: SPIP Recovers Millions Of Dollars From Looters by bizzibodi(m): 6:49pm On Jun 16, 2018
All all those theives gon b left off d hook just like that?

1 Like

Re: SPIP Recovers Millions Of Dollars From Looters by seguno2: 6:52pm On Jun 16, 2018
Dex4:

Toe the lines of Abacha did not steal our money despite billions of dollars recovered loot? shocked
Lines of padded budget including rent for Aso Rock villa?
Lines of no paracetamol in Aso Rock clinic after spending billions more than all Teaching hospitals combined and the Director is not charged to court by EFCC?
Lines of reinstating and promoting Maina the pensions thief whom Jonathan sacked and declared wanted?
Are you for real

1 Like

Re: SPIP Recovers Millions Of Dollars From Looters by Naruto87(m): 6:54pm On Jun 16, 2018
vizkiz:
Eyah, Weldone PMB

Still wouldn't make us vote for you. You are too old and rusty to lead this country to greatness. Back to the north we shall send thee undecided
OYO.... buhari 2019 loading

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

APC Reacts To Inauguration Of Edo, Bauchi States Assembly / Boko Haram Threatens To Unsettle Govt And Judiciary If They Hang Al Mustapha? / Governor Ambode Votes With A Strong Face. Photo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.