Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,016 members, 7,818,008 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 03:44 AM

SPIP Recovers Millions Of Dollars From Looters - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / SPIP Recovers Millions Of Dollars From Looters (16120 Views)

Subsidy: Nigeria Treasury Must Be Protected From Looters — Tinubu / FG Saves N500b From Looters / I Will Recover Nigeria's Money From Looters, Send Them To Prison - Buhari (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: SPIP Recovers Millions Of Dollars From Looters by sexyanyabubakar(f): 6:59pm On Jun 16, 2018
dapsin999:
All in the papers as usual. How does this affect the price of a Basket of Tomato,Sack of Garri or even reduce pure water back to N5. Lie lie government.

I carry FIRST TC . . . NAIJA is Winning today.

Re: SPIP Recovers Millions Of Dollars From Looters by sexyanyabubakar(f): 7:03pm On Jun 16, 2018
Butterflyleo:

What lies? Do you have contrary facts to what has been provided?

A lot of you are now like robots. You just keep repeating the same nonsense even in the face of facts.

Has anyone come up to say what was said above is false? Or did you not read the names and agencies / organisations mentioned?

Re: SPIP Recovers Millions Of Dollars From Looters by dheilaw1(m): 7:07pm On Jun 16, 2018
dapsin999:
All in the papers as usual. How does this affect the price of a Basket of Tomato,Sack of Garri or even reduce pure water back to N5. Lie lie government.

I carry FIRST TC . . . NAIJA is Winning today.
oniranu... price of tomato is your priority... for food only, nothing good has ever come to your life since when you don begin dey chop the food

1 Like

Re: SPIP Recovers Millions Of Dollars From Looters by Hedonisst: 7:23pm On Jun 16, 2018
Butterflyleo:

Has God finished punishing you a common citizen before he remembers the number one citizen in the land?
Number 1 citizen? Look at this brainless asslicker.
Re: SPIP Recovers Millions Of Dollars From Looters by Nobody: 7:25pm On Jun 16, 2018
stupid story for simpletons!...

where's the effect of all the previously recovered loots!

bunch of shameless criminals!
Re: SPIP Recovers Millions Of Dollars From Looters by Tampa6246(m): 7:28pm On Jun 16, 2018
They are stealing the stolen money...just wait for a new administration in 2019 then they will tell us how much APC stole
Re: SPIP Recovers Millions Of Dollars From Looters by mgbadike81: 7:32pm On Jun 16, 2018
slightlyMad:
This smiling man in the above picture who we put our trust in has failed us, Do not be deceived the second time

Of what use is the recovered money if it will not create any impact in the economy?

According to wikipedia https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Johns_Hopkins_Hospital

Let me tell you why some of us think education matters when selecting a leader and not having a school cert is a big deal.

Mr buhari hurriedly purchased 12 tucano fighter jets for $500 million to be delivered in 2020.
This money will build 10 john hopkins hospitals and all he will need to do especially when his son fell off the bike is to get expert surgeons to get on the next flight to Nigeria while they stabilize yusuf in one of those hospitals.

Not only will the citizens be able to get health care without taking our money to USA, we will see an upward spike in medical tourism, job will be created, more taxes will be paid, and this would go down in history.

2019, I am not casting my vote for smooth talkers, motivational speaker, donald dukes and atikus anymore, I am casting my vote for the "tout without experience" named Sowore, just as they prefer to address him these days.

Nigeria must change, i dont want to know how or who will, My country must become an envy of all nations.
i seize this opportunity to call on celebrities, GEJ sympathizers, tinubu haters, to lets join force and stand with Sowore.
If Wizkid and the Nigerian jersey can make it, Nigeria can.

attached image is the newly built JHH

I gave you a like for the above but tell Sowore to make IPOB an offer, he should take a cue from the former British Prime Minister who was vocally against Brexit but during the election campaign promised that if voted into power again, he would organise a referendum on Brexit, the people voted for him and he sent a bill to the National Assembly for Brexit. He also did the same for the Scots and went ahead to campaign against them successfully by defeating them in a free and fair referendum, Sowore having lived abroad should show true democratic values. I would choose to keep quiet on role he played against GEJ which is why he is today been tagged a Tinubu boy.
Re: SPIP Recovers Millions Of Dollars From Looters by Smarkie: 7:33pm On Jun 16, 2018
recovere loots that account of it can never be made to the public. sucg a funny country.
#send a thief to catch a thief
Re: SPIP Recovers Millions Of Dollars From Looters by Youngados(m): 7:45pm On Jun 16, 2018
More money recoverd still we are dying of hunger.
Re: SPIP Recovers Millions Of Dollars From Looters by Butterflyleo: 7:52pm On Jun 16, 2018
Hedonisst:

Number 1 citizen? Look at this brainless asslicker.

Says the brainless mor0n who cannot even realize he is a nonentity in the scheme of things

1 Like

Re: SPIP Recovers Millions Of Dollars From Looters by bejeria101(m): 8:21pm On Jun 16, 2018
You expect me to belive this? Kai na wa to una which looters? What court sentenced them? They dont have names? This sham of an inept and incompetent goverment dullards is who you want me to take serious? NO!
Re: SPIP Recovers Millions Of Dollars From Looters by Nobody: 10:30pm On Jun 16, 2018
slightlyMad:
This smiling man in the above picture who we put our trust in has failed us, Do not be deceived the second time

Of what use is the recovered money if it will not create any impact in the economy?

Let me tell you why some of us think education matters when selecting a leader and not having a school cert is a big deal.

Mr buhari hurriedly purchased 12 tucano fighter jets for $500 million to be delivered in 2020.
This money will build 10 john hopkins hospitals and all he will need to do especially when his son fell off the bike is to get expert surgeons to get on the next flight to Nigeria while they stabilize yusuf in one of those hospitals.

Not only will the citizens be able to get health care without taking our money to USA, we will see an upward spike in medical tourism, job will be created, more taxes will be paid, and this would go down in history.

2019, I am not casting my vote for smooth talkers, motivational speaker, donald dukes and atikus anymore, I am casting my vote for the "tout without experience" named Sowore, just as they prefer to address him these days.

Nigeria must change, i dont want to know how or who will, My country must become an envy of all nations.
i seize this opportunity to call on celebrities, GEJ sympathizers, tinubu haters, to lets join force and stand with Sowore.

Sowore won't win any local government come 2019.
Re: SPIP Recovers Millions Of Dollars From Looters by Nobody: 10:31pm On Jun 16, 2018
slightlyMad:

Re: SPIP Recovers Millions Of Dollars From Looters by Dex4(m): 10:15am On Jul 06, 2018
You will agree with me that we can't continue stealing!
We just can't.
seguno2:

Toe the lines of Abacha did not steal our money despite billions of dollars recovered loot? shocked
Lines of padded budget including rent for Aso Rock villa?
Lines of no paracetamol in Aso Rock clinic after spending billions more than all Teaching hospitals combined and the Director is not charged to court by EFCC?
Lines of reinstating and promoting Maina the pensions thief whom Jonathan sacked and declared wanted?
Are you for real

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Governor Ambode Votes With A Strong Face. Photo / Saraki, Oloriegbe: PDP Agent Refuses To Attest To The Result, As APC, LP Sign / Tinubu Okays Staggered Start Of Six Varsities Approved By Buhari

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.