Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,705 members, 7,820,461 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 03:24 PM

How Nigeria Can Win The World Cup By Atiku Abubakar - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / How Nigeria Can Win The World Cup By Atiku Abubakar (29502 Views)

Supreme Court Reserves Judgment In Appeal By Atiku, PDP / Rabiu Biyora Defects To PDP, Received By Atiku (Pics) / Man Climbs Telecom Mast To Protest ‘land Encroachment’ By Atiku’s AUN (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Nigeria Can Win The World Cup By Atiku Abubakar by Nobody: 7:35pm On Jun 17, 2018
Senorita123:
Lol... Though I don't know much about football... But this up here is definitely not it....
Atiku is finished grin grin grin
Re: How Nigeria Can Win The World Cup By Atiku Abubakar by adesamix(m): 7:35pm On Jun 17, 2018
well, it has been too late, those guys in question ve shaked hands with failure man b4 they departed 4 d tournament.
Re: How Nigeria Can Win The World Cup By Atiku Abubakar by Nobody: 7:37pm On Jun 17, 2018
2019 election things
Re: How Nigeria Can Win The World Cup By Atiku Abubakar by sureheaven(m): 7:39pm On Jun 17, 2018
Atiku the foolish man...

Is this how u wanna run and ruin Nigeria?
U are going nowhere sir, 2-0 isn’t joke sir
Re: How Nigeria Can Win The World Cup By Atiku Abubakar by bigtt76(f): 7:46pm On Jun 17, 2018
Sometimes, we Nigerians believe we are the only ones good enough for the best angry ...issssorite, we are watching. Best we call a spade a spade and accept that we have so much to do than accept mediocrity and think we can be the best in such situation.

Newsloft:
Read the piece by former vice president Atiku Abubakar below...

It is now almost nine decades that the world cup tournament started, yet no African has lifted the trophy. I believe that the Mikel Obi led team can do it in Russia.

I have no doubt that our team will play their breath out, but despite this, only a united team lifts the world cup. Our real opponent is division not Croatia, Iceland or Lionel Messi

We are only seven games away from achieving what no other African nation has done.

Remember, when you find unity, you arrive at the door of victory.

Super Eagles, let’s do it. #TikiTakaWithAtiku

@NAIRATREND

SOURCE-
https://nairatrend.com.ng/how-nigeria-can-win-the-world-cup-by-atiku-abubakar/
Re: How Nigeria Can Win The World Cup By Atiku Abubakar by wtfcoded: 7:54pm On Jun 17, 2018
[/sup][sup]If this works, imma support him 4 life
Re: How Nigeria Can Win The World Cup By Atiku Abubakar by Tinlar: 7:59pm On Jun 17, 2018
Its high time for this man to allow us to rest and face our world cup with peace.
Re: How Nigeria Can Win The World Cup By Atiku Abubakar by buzodyke: 8:02pm On Jun 17, 2018
KACHIKWU IS WHAT HAPPENS TO TOP TECHNOCRATS IN THE NIGERIAN GOVERNMENT, ESPECIALLY IN A BUHARI PRESIDENCY

When President Buhari finally unveiled his ministerial appointees in 2015, Dr. Emmanuel Ibe Kachikwu was one of the very few stars in the galaxy of the same old, same old career politicians Buhari assembled.

With a PhD from Harvard and a good career in the global oil industry, Kachikwu was a promise of great things for the Nigerian oil industry. But what has happened? His technocratic pedigree has been neutralised by the political authority that operates above him.

This validates what Prof. Kingsley Moghalu has astutely identified to the Nigerian electorate: top technocrats working under the political authority of incompetent and visionless elected officials cannot deliver optimally.

To actualise the full performance capabilities of top technocrats in government, the electorate needs to vest political authority in some of them, by electing them as president and governors.

Kingsley, a top technocrat, has put himself forward to Nigerians by running for president in 2019. We need to support him and ensure he becomes our next president. That way, his competences and those of other technocrats he will appoint to his government can best serve our country.

1 Like

Re: How Nigeria Can Win The World Cup By Atiku Abubakar by pooozeee(m): 8:04pm On Jun 17, 2018

Re: How Nigeria Can Win The World Cup By Atiku Abubakar by romanreign2084: 8:08pm On Jun 17, 2018
me i shall know dat nigeria scored 1 crotia scored 1 but how dey count am 2 :0 i no know
Re: How Nigeria Can Win The World Cup By Atiku Abubakar by Senorita123(f): 8:27pm On Jun 17, 2018
NaijaTalkTown:
Atiku is finished grin grin grin
Lol
Re: How Nigeria Can Win The World Cup By Atiku Abubakar by softworldsystem(m): 8:51pm On Jun 17, 2018
fasho01:
This his analysis is just as impossible as his presidential ambition

hehe
Re: How Nigeria Can Win The World Cup By Atiku Abubakar by jaxxy(m): 8:58pm On Jun 17, 2018
If only Nigeria can play tikitaka i wuda said yh bt dey cant like Brazil
Re: How Nigeria Can Win The World Cup By Atiku Abubakar by CharliParker: 9:20pm On Jun 17, 2018
fasho01:
See finishing.
Re: How Nigeria Can Win The World Cup By Atiku Abubakar by ofwest47(m): 9:23pm On Jun 17, 2018
Should this man still be talking in this country, Nigerian politics nawaao! ask him, how far has one of his wives gone about the N918M court case she instituted not too long ago late or early this year against the prophet whom she accused of duping her up to that large amount of money through one form of prophesy or the other when she was the wife of the vice President and 2nd lady of the country of which Obasnjo's wife was the first lady.
Re: How Nigeria Can Win The World Cup By Atiku Abubakar by penkstimer: 9:35pm On Jun 17, 2018
Newsloft:
Read the piece by former vice president Atiku Abubakar below...

It is now almost nine decades that the world cup tournament started, yet no African has lifted the trophy. I believe that the Mikel Obi led team can do it in Russia.

I have no doubt that our team will play their breath out, but despite this, only a united team lifts the world cup. Our real opponent is division not Croatia, Iceland or Lionel Messi

We are only seven games away from achieving what no other African nation has done.

Remember, when you find unity, you arrive at the door of victory.

Super Eagles, let’s do it. #TikiTakaWithAtiku

@NAIRATREND

SOURCE-
https://nairatrend.com.ng/how-nigeria-can-win-the-world-cup-by-atiku-abubakar/
trash... all naija needs is to eat eba and not d salad and pizza that coach is giving them... so that they will stop falling down and move forward
Re: How Nigeria Can Win The World Cup By Atiku Abubakar by Tampa6246(m): 10:03pm On Jun 17, 2018
Atiku may not be the solution we need buh I'm sure he will do far better than bubu
Re: How Nigeria Can Win The World Cup By Atiku Abubakar by wman(m): 10:16pm On Jun 17, 2018
This man just spoke like a slowpoke.
Re: How Nigeria Can Win The World Cup By Atiku Abubakar by Metuh: 10:19pm On Jun 17, 2018
Gangster1ms:
grin So this politician that is aspiring to be the President follow dey smoke weed. Hahaha.. imagine him saying we will win brazil and germany. Hahahahahahahahahhahahahahahhaha.. sorry mates, it's too funny i couldn't hold it in.
Re: How Nigeria Can Win The World Cup By Atiku Abubakar by Metuh: 10:19pm On Jun 17, 2018
Gangster1ms:
grin So this politician that is aspiring to be the President follow dey smoke weed. Hahaha.. imagine him saying we will win brazil and germany. Hahahahahahahahahhahahahahahhaha.. sorry mates, it's too funny i couldn't hold it in.
This one go just dey chew mouth anyhow.

Wetin ur Germany and Brazil play today?
Re: How Nigeria Can Win The World Cup By Atiku Abubakar by Bimpe29: 10:20pm On Jun 17, 2018
Even he has been failing in his political permutation, talk more of soccer... Help tell Atiku to keep off jareeh or has become Segun Odegbami ni?
Re: How Nigeria Can Win The World Cup By Atiku Abubakar by Gangster1ms: 10:27pm On Jun 17, 2018
Metuh:

This one go just dey chew mouth anyhow.

Wetin ur Germany and Brazil play today?
Mexico and Switzerland played excellently.. if naija try that rubbish they play yesterday against Germany and Brazil ehn. Na 20 - 0 go be the scores grin
Re: How Nigeria Can Win The World Cup By Atiku Abubakar by Metuh: 10:42pm On Jun 17, 2018
Gangster1ms:

Mexico and Switzerland played excellently.. if naija try that rubbish they play yesterday against Germany and Brazil ehn. Na 20 - 0 go be the scores grin
Na so so mumu talk you sabi?

20-0 cos na goats dey feed abi?

Were you ever expecting that kind of scoreline?
Re: How Nigeria Can Win The World Cup By Atiku Abubakar by Gangster1ms: 11:03pm On Jun 17, 2018
Metuh:

Na so so mumu talk you sabi?

20-0 cos na goats dey feed abi?

Were you ever expecting that kind of scoreline?
Which kain goats? If na goats dey play for us we for flog Croatia very na.
For now Cr7 is the only Goat in football.
Re: How Nigeria Can Win The World Cup By Atiku Abubakar by isalegangan: 11:09pm On Jun 17, 2018
Saao:
Wow I like that sense of motivation from Atiku, that's the spirit of a true leader. For some that can't have a decent discussion without insult I guess u know, insults weaken the intellectual capacity of an individual? According to Sanusi, when people lack what to say, they resort to insult

I agree he's got the right sentiment and he put some work into it, but he went too far. shocked

On a good day we can beat Portugal.

On a lucky day we might beat Germany.

On a day all the Gods smile on Nigeria we might be able to draw Brazil and make it on penalties.

But!

But But Butt! grin We can not beat Portugal, Brazil, then Germany right after the other. Impossicant. So Atiku just wasted his and our time, came off as desperate, lost credibility, and pissed off a lot of people in the process. wink

www.nairaland.com/attachments/7273849_5b2507be5f9a3_jpegb517f81bcf98d597168731fd88dcb7f6

It doesn't mean we cannot make it. It's just not possible the way Atiku set it. But I appreciate his fervour. Go Eagles! I still have hope too.
Re: How Nigeria Can Win The World Cup By Atiku Abubakar by Nobody: 11:22pm On Jun 17, 2018
Nigeria sectors are specialized in killings. Ask presidency and president or APC.
Re: How Nigeria Can Win The World Cup By Atiku Abubakar by truthstands12: 3:06am On Jun 18, 2018
fasho01:

You just said it all. The way some of our politicians reason shows the level of their IQ. Very funny.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Senator Shehu Sani Defects To PDP / Sit-At-Home: Trailer, Shop Set Ablaze In Enugu (Photos) / Nyesom Wike Sacks All Special Advisers Except Winston Iwo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.