Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,783 members, 7,820,745 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 08:37 PM

How The Pig That Predicted Semi-final For Nigeria Reacted After The Match - Sports (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / How The Pig That Predicted Semi-final For Nigeria Reacted After The Match (97460 Views)

Today’s Nigeria Vs SA Match Is Like The Final For Me, My Heart Is Not At Rest / Where Are The Cat And Pig That Predicted Nigeria's Victory? / Meet Marcus, The Pig That Predicted Nigeria Will Get To The Semi-Final (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How The Pig That Predicted Semi-final For Nigeria Reacted After The Match by Joemtu: 9:45pm On Jun 17, 2018
Nigerians are crazy people! How can u trust a pig?? You trusted ur politicians and they made u this miserable and hungry..but u went as far as to trust a pig??

2 Likes

Re: How The Pig That Predicted Semi-final For Nigeria Reacted After The Match by HoodBillionaire: 9:47pm On Jun 17, 2018
see pork meat
Re: How The Pig That Predicted Semi-final For Nigeria Reacted After The Match by victrick105: 10:08pm On Jun 17, 2018
at times ,I wonder what is wrong with Nigerians... the pig predicted other teams, and they never made noise, Nigerias own must always be different, I think we talk too much in this country, you guys never showed your support, the pig from another country showed it's support for Nigeria and y'all are blaming the poor pig for our lose last night... that group is still open, anything can still happen, let's for once come together and be positive in this country, support and promote our own, stop lashing them when they fail, Germany also lost today, but that doesn't mean they won't pick up... show the eagles love and support and stop ranting, it's never over until it's over.

1 Like

Re: How The Pig That Predicted Semi-final For Nigeria Reacted After The Match by cmikel: 10:21pm On Jun 17, 2018
grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: How The Pig That Predicted Semi-final For Nigeria Reacted After The Match by Caseless: 10:38pm On Jun 17, 2018
Lilimax:
You no serious at all! smiley
grin grin
Re: How The Pig That Predicted Semi-final For Nigeria Reacted After The Match by Daxtined: 10:51pm On Jun 17, 2018
Pig predicts. I don't understand .
Re: How The Pig That Predicted Semi-final For Nigeria Reacted After The Match by sainty2k3(m): 11:13pm On Jun 17, 2018
Caseless:

grin grin

Why are we like this? Na only us God create like this in the whole wide world. grin

If the chants were other way round, like 'Allahu....' They would have cautioned them, displayed here is the height of religion tolerance , I just hope they extend it in an equal manner
Re: How The Pig That Predicted Semi-final For Nigeria Reacted After The Match by Caseless: 11:20pm On Jun 17, 2018
Lilimax:
So all hope is not lost.
the group is very open. We might end up topping the group if we aim for 6 points in our next games.
Re: How The Pig That Predicted Semi-final For Nigeria Reacted After The Match by Caseless: 11:21pm On Jun 17, 2018
Lilimax:
Honestly! Never knew this caseless is like this grin
I'm sometimes like this. grin grin
Re: How The Pig That Predicted Semi-final For Nigeria Reacted After The Match by Chuknovski(m): 11:44pm On Jun 17, 2018
Westaslave2:
dis pig na lie mohammed pig

u guys made my night I love this
Re: How The Pig That Predicted Semi-final For Nigeria Reacted After The Match by AceDomino(m): 12:32am On Jun 18, 2018
The wey dem Don find, shot, and roasted for naija delicacy...

Re: How The Pig That Predicted Semi-final For Nigeria Reacted After The Match by SexytorresE(f): 12:37am On Jun 18, 2018
olayinex:
a I den dey do u ni u beta vioce back
English pls
Re: How The Pig That Predicted Semi-final For Nigeria Reacted After The Match by barallanee(f): 1:24am On Jun 18, 2018
We r too impatient..
Re: How The Pig That Predicted Semi-final For Nigeria Reacted After The Match by Follygunners: 1:53am On Jun 18, 2018
deepwater:

lol

This is the picture of egunmogaji the pig

How dare you abuse Egunmogaji, Baba agbalagba ?

Na ur whole family be swine, I swear! angry

1 Like

Re: How The Pig That Predicted Semi-final For Nigeria Reacted After The Match by ameh99: 3:05am On Jun 18, 2018
pyyxxaro:

grin grin

Make there barbecue the pig oh

Then share the pork meat round the country

Make we use better Booze press am

Yeye pig won use 200million people play embarassed

It will go down well with chilled bottle of Star lager beer. grin grin grin
Re: How The Pig That Predicted Semi-final For Nigeria Reacted After The Match by newslifeop: 4:42am On Jun 18, 2018
hmmm

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How The Pig That Predicted Semi-final For Nigeria Reacted After The Match by donqx: 4:59am On Jun 18, 2018
hmm
Re: How The Pig That Predicted Semi-final For Nigeria Reacted After The Match by Aldebaran(m): 5:12am On Jun 18, 2018
SUPER LAME EAGLES grin
Re: How The Pig That Predicted Semi-final For Nigeria Reacted After The Match by Feyscarlett: 6:38am On Jun 18, 2018
lol
Re: How The Pig That Predicted Semi-final For Nigeria Reacted After The Match by Revolva(m): 9:46am On Jun 18, 2018
see as PIG fine...reach see as onyibo people de take care of pig ..to become PIG go de hungry u
Re: How The Pig That Predicted Semi-final For Nigeria Reacted After The Match by Godson32(m): 10:18am On Jun 18, 2018
Caseless:
He can fly, but can't hide.

We finally got him. He'd be punished for raising our hope.
The one wey buhari and apc do u, wetin una do them. Buhari and co don raise hope reach 1000 degrees.
Re: How The Pig That Predicted Semi-final For Nigeria Reacted After The Match by Caseless: 11:07am On Jun 18, 2018
sainty2k3:

If the chants were other way round, like 'Allahu....' They would have cautioned them, displayed here is the height of religion tolerance , I just hope they extend it in an equal manner
the world is unfair.
Re: How The Pig That Predicted Semi-final For Nigeria Reacted After The Match by deepwater(f): 12:29pm On Jun 18, 2018
Follygunners:

How dare you abuse Egunmogaji, Baba agbalagba ?

Na ur whole family be swine, I swear! angry

Na u wan die into the matter abi?
Why don't you let the coward respond himself

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How The Pig That Predicted Semi-final For Nigeria Reacted After The Match by DSDLIVEREPORT: 4:39pm On Jun 18, 2018
Bless all the comments.they made.me.laugh except the ones insulting people's tribe.
Re: How The Pig That Predicted Semi-final For Nigeria Reacted After The Match by DSDLIVEREPORT: 4:40pm On Jun 18, 2018
sarrki:
It’s ipob pigs

Not the real one
Not a decent statement. Try lati ma avoid iru statement bayi man mi
Re: How The Pig That Predicted Semi-final For Nigeria Reacted After The Match by Nobody: 10:43pm On Oct 11, 2020
Caseless:
He can fly, but can't hide.

We finally got him. He'd be punished for raising our hope.
Hahahahahaha see me laughing like... grin grin grin
Re: How The Pig That Predicted Semi-final For Nigeria Reacted After The Match by Caseless: 11:00pm On Oct 11, 2020
NNU0000:
Hahahahahaha see me laughing like... grin grin grin
grin

Where did you find this thread from?
Re: How The Pig That Predicted Semi-final For Nigeria Reacted After The Match by Nobody: 11:03pm On Oct 11, 2020
Caseless:
grin

Where did you find this thread from?
An octopus directed me here grin,it said you'll give me 10k if I ask.Ayam now asking cheesy

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Foreigners Wearing Super Eagles' Jersey Proudly After It Sold Out / Anthony Joshua Prostrates To Greet Buhari In London, Takes Selfie With President / Did Lionel Messi Predict Argentina's Defeat? See What Happened Before Match.PICS

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.