Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,836 members, 7,817,458 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 12:39 PM

What Will Happen To Saraki, Dogara If They Dump APC – Senator Girei - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / What Will Happen To Saraki, Dogara If They Dump APC – Senator Girei (877 Views)

Outcry As Saraki, Dogara Sit On Late Legislators Seats / Why DSS Withdrew Security Attached To Saraki, Dogara / What Saraki, Dogara, Other Npdp Members Actually Want – Oyegun (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Go Down)

What Will Happen To Saraki, Dogara If They Dump APC – Senator Girei by 14Ebiscoo: 11:19am On Jun 17, 2018
Vice-Chairman, Arewa Consultative Forum, ACF, Sen. Abubakar Girei, has advised Senate President, Bukola Saraki and House of Representatives Speaker, Yakubu Dogara not to leave the All Progressives Congress, APC.

The party chieftain said the duo will be “worse off” if they defect to another party.

“Some of us, who are making necessary efforts to ensure that nobody leaves the party in annoyance, will sustain our efforts”, Girei told Punch.

“Our major focus now is to ensure that members of the new Peoples Democratic Party, who were part of the alliance that formed the APC, who actually contributed immensely to the success of the APC, do not leave.

“I am a proud member of the new PDP group, but I can tell you I am not contemplating leaving the APC for any other party because of these challenges.

“I do not also think that the Senate President, Bukola Saraki; Speaker of the House of Representatives, Yakubu Dogara; governors or members of the National Assembly, whose names are being peddled as nPDP members, will defect from the APC to another party.

“They are major political players and stakeholders in the politics of this country. Their interest can best be protected within the APC, they know it.

“We have been talking to them; we have been appealing to them; telling them it (exit) is not the best way to handle this issue. We would not allow them to leave because if they, they will be worse off.

“Where will they go? Is it the PDP, another new party or a third force? Third force is the creation of former President Olusegun Obasanjo and you know who Obasanjo is.

“As far back as 2001, I was in the Senate, I was quoted copiously, in one of the magazines where I said Obasanjo was the greatest threat to our democracy and our nationhood. I have been vindicated several times by his actions.

“What he’s doings is just for his personal and selfish interest. He would never see anything good in another person. For such a person to continue in such attitude at his age is highly unfortunate”.

http://www.mcebisco.com.ng/2018/06/what-will-happen-to-saraki-dogara-if.html

Re: What Will Happen To Saraki, Dogara If They Dump APC – Senator Girei by NwaNimo1(m): 11:20am On Jun 17, 2018
Nonsense...... you people won't ruin my Sunday ohh.

[img]http:///media/12-24-2016/E1c7QP.gif[/img]

2 Likes

Re: What Will Happen To Saraki, Dogara If They Dump APC – Senator Girei by bjayx: 11:22am On Jun 17, 2018
Another savagery from the dude above
Re: What Will Happen To Saraki, Dogara If They Dump APC – Senator Girei by bedspread: 11:34am On Jun 17, 2018
Mark my words,

Except Something Divine Happens,Senator. SAriki will be Disgraced out of Power Before the End of this Dispensation ...

The Majority of Senators are Being Empowered for that as we Speak... Even some of his Friends Have Betrayed him

It's a Clear Revelation Shown to me last Night.

Whoever knows SAriki should Advice Him to Run to GOD for Mercies.. He should seek for a Genuine Servant of GOD who will guide him on what to do...

Only GOD can save Him from this Disater...
Re: What Will Happen To Saraki, Dogara If They Dump APC – Senator Girei by Mynd44: 11:49am On Jun 17, 2018

(1)

Atiku: I Never Stole Government Money… If I Did, Obasanjo Would Have Exposed Me / Meet Senator Ademola Adeleke, Osun PDP Governorship Candidate / PDP Speaks On Excluding Atiku From 2019 Presidential Race

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.