Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,442 members, 7,846,818 topics. Date: Saturday, 01 June 2024 at 01:43 AM

Am I Been Unreasonable. - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Am I Been Unreasonable. (3476 Views)

Have I Been Meeting The Wrong Ladies Or Is It A Nigerian Thing / My Friend's Boyfriend Is Being Unreasonable / Have I Been Charmed By This Guy? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Am I Been Unreasonable. by dingbang(m): 7:12pm On Jun 17, 2018
emelda86:
The truth is the guy is banging your babe

As for me I can't be comfortable if my guy has a bestie lai lai... Them go dey bang dey tell me nonsense

I can't share my guy or hubby with anyone
lmao.. Them been do this one strong thing grin

1 Like

Re: Am I Been Unreasonable. by emelda86(f): 7:17pm On Jun 17, 2018
dingbang:
lmao.. Them been do this one strong thing grin

Me ke!!! I laugh...
Re: Am I Been Unreasonable. by dingbang(m): 7:18pm On Jun 17, 2018
emelda86:

Me ke!!! I laugh...
na so..
Re: Am I Been Unreasonable. by emelda86(f): 7:20pm On Jun 17, 2018
dingbang:
na so..

If your babe see me close to you she go dey vex because I reach wetin dem use woman dey do...hahahaha
Re: Am I Been Unreasonable. by dingbang(m): 7:20pm On Jun 17, 2018
emelda86:

If your babe see me close to you she go dey vex because I reach wetin dem use woman dey do...hahahaha
taa..wetin you get for body?

1 Like

Re: Am I Been Unreasonable. by emelda86(f): 7:23pm On Jun 17, 2018
dingbang:
taa..wetin you get for body?

No vex na shit full there but.....

Onwere ebe'm ga pka gi aka ikwete...
Re: Am I Been Unreasonable. by dingbang(m): 7:24pm On Jun 17, 2018
emelda86:

No vex na shit full there but.....

Onwere ebe'm ga pka gi aka ikwete...
shocked can you imagine.. You are a very bad girl.. Let me have your number
Re: Am I Been Unreasonable. by lawrenzooo: 7:28pm On Jun 17, 2018
Na ontop my matter you want collect number!! remember to pay service fee after you get the number wink
dingbang:
Re: Am I Been Unreasonable. by dingbang(m): 7:31pm On Jun 17, 2018
lawrenzooo:
Na ontop my matter you want collect number!! remember to pay service fee after you get the number wink
lol are you a learner.. Boiz wey don bang chick on top person thread already cheesy

1 Like

Re: Am I Been Unreasonable. by emelda86(f): 7:49pm On Jun 17, 2018
dingbang:

Hahahaha....
Re: Am I Been Unreasonable. by dingbang(m): 7:49pm On Jun 17, 2018
emelda86:

Hahahaha....
oya Infact give me your account number

1 Like

Re: Am I Been Unreasonable. by emelda86(f): 7:51pm On Jun 17, 2018
dingbang:
oya Infact give me your account number

Kwakwakwa...
Re: Am I Been Unreasonable. by dingbang(m): 7:52pm On Jun 17, 2018
emelda86:

Kwakwakwa...
duckfowl

1 Like

Re: Am I Been Unreasonable. by emelda86(f): 7:53pm On Jun 17, 2018
dingbang:
duckfowl

Kikikikikikiki....
Re: Am I Been Unreasonable. by dingbang(m): 7:54pm On Jun 17, 2018
emelda86:

Kikikikikikiki....
bush baby cheesy
Re: Am I Been Unreasonable. by emelda86(f): 8:06pm On Jun 17, 2018
dingbang:
bush baby cheesy

Lol...abeg leave me o
Re: Am I Been Unreasonable. by dingbang(m): 8:07pm On Jun 17, 2018
emelda86:

Lol...abeg leave me o
taa.. I no go leave you.
Re: Am I Been Unreasonable. by emelda86(f): 8:10pm On Jun 17, 2018
dingbang:
taa.. I no go leave you.

What do you want
Re: Am I Been Unreasonable. by dingbang(m): 8:12pm On Jun 17, 2018
emelda86:

What do you want
wife
Re: Am I Been Unreasonable. by emelda86(f): 8:15pm On Jun 17, 2018
dingbang:
wife

Definitely not me... I'm pedrilo's Mrs
Re: Am I Been Unreasonable. by dingbang(m): 8:17pm On Jun 17, 2018
emelda86:

Definitely not me... I'm pedrilo's Mrs
hubby even dey nairaland.. You can imagine grin
Re: Am I Been Unreasonable. by emelda86(f): 8:22pm On Jun 17, 2018
dingbang:
hubby even dey nairaland.. You can imagine grin

Yes ooo...my hubby is too jealous abeg I can't trade him for anything sha... tongue
Re: Am I Been Unreasonable. by dingbang(m): 8:23pm On Jun 17, 2018
emelda86:

Yes ooo...my hubby is too jealous abeg I can't trade him for anything sha... tongue
so if he wasnt jealous, you would have traded him for anything cheesy
Re: Am I Been Unreasonable. by emelda86(f): 8:27pm On Jun 17, 2018
dingbang:
so if he wasnt jealous, you would have traded him for anything cheesy

Don't stretch what I said biko....I can't trade boo for anything peddy darlyn I can't trade you for nada kiss
Re: Am I Been Unreasonable. by dingbang(m): 8:28pm On Jun 17, 2018
emelda86:

Don't stretch what I said biko....I can't trade boo for anything peddy darlyn I can't trade you for nada kiss
hahahhahaha.. cheesy no mind me eh.. Oga pedrilo na joke I dey oo.. Bikonu
Re: Am I Been Unreasonable. by pedrilo: 8:36pm On Jun 17, 2018
dingbang:
hahahhahaha.. cheesy no mind me eh.. Oga pedrilo na joke I dey oo.. Bikonu
kiss
Re: Am I Been Unreasonable. by OmoDavido(m): 9:00pm On Jun 17, 2018
I can assure you that the girl is screwing/ has screwed her!

Girls will always be girls. You can never please them as a guy, never!

Give them enough money than they ask for, they will still cheat!

Give them 100% attention , they will complain you ain't giving them space!

Give them little attention, they will complain you don't really love them!

Nigeria girls are the worst set of girls in this world. You can never ever please them.

I stopped giving a Bleep about them after a girl I will do anything to make sure she was always happy started took me for granted.

I make sure I am always available whenever she needs me. I will be there to put her through in all her courses. Denied myself night sleep severally just to put her through her courses in overnight reading.

I just noticed that she started excusing herself from me to receive calls from guys.

I was hurt for days, she know this but won't still change her ways. I turned to a slave, fool, sissy for this girl, but she took me for granted.

Now I have moved on and don't give a Bleep about her anymore, and I realised it was the best step I have ever made.

Now she calls me almost every day but I have already moved on.

Girls have nothing to offer you now. They will just come and scatter everything you are trying to build.

Make alot of money and you will bleep any pussy you want.

1 Like

Re: Am I Been Unreasonable. by Crossbow(m): 9:08pm On Jun 17, 2018
undecided

I think the OP is being reasonable.. Nobody of the opposite sex should be that close to partners in a relationship.. No bestie, no close confident, none of those bullshits.. Everybody should be casual to the Lovers..
Re: Am I Been Unreasonable. by MissRaine69(f): 9:45pm On Jun 17, 2018
lawrenzooo:
He is someone I know and i really have not discussed it with him. though she said he has spoken with him about it. She has not given me reason to doubt her yet but i then the fact that she is finding it hard to deal with is beginning to make me worried.

It’s about time the pair of you spoke . If he has nothing to hide then he will understand your point of view if she makes a big deal about why you spoke to him it maybe that you are actually the option not the main man in her eyes . if you can’t reach a logical compromise then maybe this is a snapshot of things to come
Re: Am I Been Unreasonable. by lawrenzooo: 10:43pm On Jun 17, 2018
You think i should speak with him?

MissRaine69:

It’s about time the pair of you spoke . If he has nothing to hide then he will understand your point of view if she makes a big deal about why you spoke to him it maybe that you are actually the option not the main man in her eyes . if you can’t reach a logical compromise then maybe this is a snapshot of things to come
Re: Am I Been Unreasonable. by vicben27(m): 11:08pm On Jun 17, 2018
lawrenzooo:
My girl and i have dated for almost four years. We love each other but she has this male friend am not comfortable with. I have spoken out about this problem since year one and uptil now the problem still linger.

People have told me am just been jealous and i do agree with that but what i still don't understand is why she is finding it hard to deal with the issue.

Need i mention that earlier she was using some of my female friends to justify her action and now for a long time now i have dealt with my own side of the problem yet hers is still unresolved. Lately it has been the major friction in our relationship.

Its not like i feel they are dating but am nt comfortable with their friend.

Am beginning to ask if am just being unreasonable with my demands.
Bro girls are like that am currently facing the same issue. my relationship is two years now! it's bin Battle with my girls exes from day one day keep coming back to disturb the sad part is that l know them by name and face l am tired but am soo stupidly in love with this girl. it's like am traped l want to leave but my heart keep failing me.shez nice but guys won't leave her be. a neighbor in her lodge is seriously provoking mel feel they are too close. but she tell me there is nothing going on.l don't believe that.my advice to guys who want a serious relationship never go for a girl below 25yrs all they think about is slay and how much guys are hunting for them. go for matured girls who have seen it all n are ready to settle down.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Why Do Women Loves Doing This 2 Dirty Habbit / Top 5 Hottest American Female Singers Of All Time (PHOTOS) / Do You Snoop Through Your Mans Things?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.