Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,397 members, 7,812,166 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 09:21 AM

Have I Been Meeting The Wrong Ladies Or Is It A Nigerian Thing - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Have I Been Meeting The Wrong Ladies Or Is It A Nigerian Thing (25209 Views)

20 Types Of Ladies Or Girls You Must Use A Condom On / I Been Dey Fear Woman Normal Normal Ooo. But This Particular Woman Shock Me / Have I Been Charmed By This Guy? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Have I Been Meeting The Wrong Ladies Or Is It A Nigerian Thing by adaperry25: 6:34am On Dec 08, 2023
Is it a Nigerian thing or something? Met 2 ladies already and its same old stuff.

I initiate all chats and calls. If I don't call..no communication..if I don't chat..no communication.

While chatting..you have to ask all the questions and bring up gists.

They can't call u randomly to ask after you.

I don tire o

Trying foreign ladies might not be a bad idea.

191 Likes 13 Shares

Re: Have I Been Meeting The Wrong Ladies Or Is It A Nigerian Thing by Lovemeharder(f): 6:38am On Dec 08, 2023
Try foreign ladies. Good luck.

68 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Have I Been Meeting The Wrong Ladies Or Is It A Nigerian Thing by Jeon(f): 6:39am On Dec 08, 2023
Try foreign Angels.

43 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Have I Been Meeting The Wrong Ladies Or Is It A Nigerian Thing by JASONjnr(m): 6:43am On Dec 08, 2023
adaperry25:
Is it a Nigerian thing or something? Met 2 ladies already and its same old stuff.

I initiate all chats and calls. If I don't call..no communication..if I don't chat..no communication.

I don tire o

Nope, when a woman behaves this way, she's either in a relationship or she doesn't just like you or she doesn't know you.

If you want this to change, meet her physically on a date and if you spoil her well... She might want to have a rethink about how she relates to you.

Edited:

When I said spoil them, I am not a broke guy and I sure really know how to treat a woman right.

If you're broke and then stingy... You should stay away from relationship.

Most of you quoting me have your girls sleep around because you don't care for them.

122 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Have I Been Meeting The Wrong Ladies Or Is It A Nigerian Thing by adaperry25: 6:50am On Dec 08, 2023
JASONjnr:

Nope, when a woman behaves this way, she's either in a relationship or she doesn't just like you or she doesn't know you.

If you want this to change, meet her physically on a date and if you spoil her well... She might want to have a rethink about how she relates to you.
I have tho..i think probably one is an introvert and she's wired that way.

I'm an introvert too so it will be difficult

10 Likes

Re: Have I Been Meeting The Wrong Ladies Or Is It A Nigerian Thing by JASONjnr(m): 6:53am On Dec 08, 2023
adaperry25:

I have tho..i think probably one is an introvert and she's wired that way.

I'm an introvert too so it will be difficult

Don't stress, both of them don't like you....

I wouldn't know what the problem would be... Whether it's your physical looks or your English or your dressings or something.

But you should work on whatever you'd think is the problem.

84 Likes

Re: Have I Been Meeting The Wrong Ladies Or Is It A Nigerian Thing by TheFinesseKid: 7:11am On Dec 08, 2023
Jeon:
Try foreign Angels.
LoL

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Have I Been Meeting The Wrong Ladies Or Is It A Nigerian Thing by Amarabae(f): 7:18am On Dec 08, 2023
Its not a Nigerian thing
It boils down to individual differences, some are boring in nature or maybe the ladies you are meeting are not into you.
Like they are not feeling you.
Keep searching

94 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Have I Been Meeting The Wrong Ladies Or Is It A Nigerian Thing by doggedfighter(f): 7:32am On Dec 08, 2023
Just 2 women and you are already saying Nigerian ladies.

If you meet my type that will use communication
wound you . You will run and say they're clingy. grin grin

Try foreign angels like Jeon said.

Foreign ladies are perfect. grin

75 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Have I Been Meeting The Wrong Ladies Or Is It A Nigerian Thing by 1800s: 7:36am On Dec 08, 2023
Some girls are like this (highest they'll flash you to call). Others do this just so they don't appear cheap. Some are just trying to see how caring you are by constantly calling them.

But if a girl is really into you, she will call and talk until you sef go dey pray make call end (currently having this wahala with one babe

39 Likes

Re: Have I Been Meeting The Wrong Ladies Or Is It A Nigerian Thing by doggedfighter(f): 7:37am On Dec 08, 2023
Amarabae:
Its not a Nigerian thing
It boils down to individual differences, some are boring in nature or maybe the ladies you are meeting are not into you.
Like they are not feeling you.
Keep searching

Been a while Amara?

How are you doing ?

2 Likes

Re: Have I Been Meeting The Wrong Ladies Or Is It A Nigerian Thing by 1800s: 7:37am On Dec 08, 2023
doggedfighter:

Na your type I dey grapple with currently, if I no call her she go dey vex when she later call..... Your type get wahala but I like it smiley

12 Likes

Re: Have I Been Meeting The Wrong Ladies Or Is It A Nigerian Thing by doggedfighter(f): 7:38am On Dec 08, 2023
1800s:
Some girls are like this (highest they'll flash you to call). Others do this just so they don't appear cheap. Some are just trying to see how caring you are by constantly calling them.

But if a girl is really into you, she will call and talk until you sef go dey pray make call end (currently having this wahala with one babe

Well said.

3 Likes

Re: Have I Been Meeting The Wrong Ladies Or Is It A Nigerian Thing by doggedfighter(f): 7:41am On Dec 08, 2023
1800s:

Na your type I dey grapple with currently, if I no call her she go dey vex when she later call..... Your type get wahala but I like it smiley

It's a good wahala. grin

And our way of saying we care.

5 Likes

Re: Have I Been Meeting The Wrong Ladies Or Is It A Nigerian Thing by Evolutionism: 7:43am On Dec 08, 2023
adaperry25:

I don tire o

New Comer.

You are Officially welcome to the Show.

I have them in abundance on my Contacts. If you don't Chat them, They won't chat you up. I have deleted many and will still delete more. The problem is innate and societal flaws.

If you no sabi do these things below as most of the useless SIMPs have made it a standardπŸ‘‡

Call Them
Chasing Them
Begging Them
Entice them with Gifts
Entice them with Material Things
Have 6 Packs
Be Rich
Be Tall
Be Handsome
Be cool and God fearing(Optional)
Be Responsible
Be Wild in Oza room
Be very fun to be with
You just literally have to do EVERYTHING lol
ETC

If you know you can't meet all these Criterias. You are only wasting your time, It's better you enjoy your Single Life in peace.

I will tell you this SECRET for free that 90% of Nigerian men regardless of their Social Status BEGGED their spouse before they agreed to MARRY them.

As for me, I have VOWED i will NEVER BEG any of Nigerian EVE's Offspringto get married to. I'do rather go beg other Ladies/Women in other African Nations.

The only Species of Ladies, Women i can BEG are WHITEs, EUROPEANs, AMERICANs.

50 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Have I Been Meeting The Wrong Ladies Or Is It A Nigerian Thing by Magnoliaa(f): 7:54am On Dec 08, 2023
doggedfighter:

See ehn. Just be looking at them. grin

4 Likes

Re: Have I Been Meeting The Wrong Ladies Or Is It A Nigerian Thing by duduade: 8:00am On Dec 08, 2023
They are simply not into you

Step up your game!!!!!

16 Likes

Re: Have I Been Meeting The Wrong Ladies Or Is It A Nigerian Thing by adaperry25: 8:02am On Dec 08, 2023
doggedfighter:

Na the one wey go use communication wound me I dey find abeg. I am an introvert. u get anyone especially from SE..abeg recommend..

1 Like

Re: Have I Been Meeting The Wrong Ladies Or Is It A Nigerian Thing by adaperry25: 8:03am On Dec 08, 2023
duduade:
They are simply not into you

Step up your game!!!!!

Give me example of game. At least I've dated a few in the past and we were good.

3 Likes

Re: Have I Been Meeting The Wrong Ladies Or Is It A Nigerian Thing by Acidosis(m): 8:15am On Dec 08, 2023
doggedfighter:

Ahh

Nice πŸ€—

1 Like

Re: Have I Been Meeting The Wrong Ladies Or Is It A Nigerian Thing by doggedfighter(f): 8:22am On Dec 08, 2023
Acidosis:

Ahh

Nice πŸ€—

Good morning,Acid grin

You didn't say anything on the matter ?

What do men want ?

2 Likes

Re: Have I Been Meeting The Wrong Ladies Or Is It A Nigerian Thing by doggedfighter(f): 8:31am On Dec 08, 2023
Magnoliaa:

See ehn. Just be looking at them. grin

I dey look them ,jor grin

Mango, how are you doing, dear one ?

1 Like

Re: Have I Been Meeting The Wrong Ladies Or Is It A Nigerian Thing by Magnoliaa(f): 8:56am On Dec 08, 2023
doggedfighter:

I am fine, love. ❀

How have you been?

1 Like

Re: Have I Been Meeting The Wrong Ladies Or Is It A Nigerian Thing by doggedfighter(f): 9:06am On Dec 08, 2023
Magnoliaa:

I am fine, love. ❀

How have you been?
I am alive and well, sweet.

Do have a great day !
Re: Have I Been Meeting The Wrong Ladies Or Is It A Nigerian Thing by folake4u(f): 9:13am On Dec 08, 2023
adaperry25:

I don tire o

It's as simple as ABC.

They're not that into you.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Have I Been Meeting The Wrong Ladies Or Is It A Nigerian Thing by VinnyBaba: 9:14am On Dec 08, 2023
OP, It's a Nigerian Thing.πŸ€¨πŸ™‚πŸ™‚

Our Nigerian ladies can have 5 Boyfriends, 15 Toasters and 4 Sugar Daddies.😏😏

So they feel they shouldn't be the one Initiating or Spicing up conversations with you.πŸ˜•πŸ€·πŸ€·

They can only do so when your Father is OTEDOLA, ADELEKE or MIKE ADENUGA. πŸ€”πŸ€”

23 Likes 1 Share

Re: Have I Been Meeting The Wrong Ladies Or Is It A Nigerian Thing by VinnyBaba: 9:16am On Dec 08, 2023
doggedfighter:

Mango ko, Pineapples ni. cheesy cheesy grin

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Have I Been Meeting The Wrong Ladies Or Is It A Nigerian Thing by Gerrard59(m): 9:21am On Dec 08, 2023
adaperry25:

I don tire o

That is what our brethren who recently emigrated stated while in Nigeria. Only for them to enter UK and Canada and start screaming knack o before leaving Nigeria.

Like sister Folake said, those women don't like you. Never force a woman to like you. Strive for genuine desire. Brother Wike said: if it didn't dey, it didn't dey.

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: Have I Been Meeting The Wrong Ladies Or Is It A Nigerian Thing by Acidosis(m): 9:28am On Dec 08, 2023
doggedfighter:

Good morning,Acid grin

You didn't say anything on the matter ?

What do men want ?

Good morning, dear

I like clingy wink grin

2 Likes

Re: Have I Been Meeting The Wrong Ladies Or Is It A Nigerian Thing by doggedfighter(f): 9:38am On Dec 08, 2023
Acidosis:

Good morning, dear

I like clingy wink grin
πŸ’ƒπŸ’ƒπŸ’ƒπŸ’ƒπŸ’ƒπŸ’ƒπŸ’ƒπŸ€ΈπŸ€ΈπŸ€ΈπŸ˜‡

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Meeting A Nairalander And Falling In LOVE / Bride Leads Praise and Worship on Her Wedding Day / Guys: 8 Reasons Your Ms. Right Might Actually Be Ms. Wrong!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.