Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,184 members, 7,860,251 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 08:21 AM

Ladies Will You Date A Guy That Smokes? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Ladies Will You Date A Guy That Smokes? (541 Views)

Can You Date A Girl That Smokes Weed?? / What Do You Think Of Girls That Smokes? - PHOTO / Guys, Can You Marry A Lady That Smokes & Loves Drinking Alcohol? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ladies Will You Date A Guy That Smokes? by NeekMarvey: 9:08pm On Jun 17, 2018
I have noticed that most naija babes always say they don't like guys that smoke. I also got to understand that when a guy has money they don't really see his smoking habit as bad but if the guy doesn't have money then smoking is like the worse sin ever.

True or false?
Re: Ladies Will You Date A Guy That Smokes? by Exwizard: 9:10pm On Jun 17, 2018
Pls Op sorry for this, Nigerian ladies don't have taste when money is involve

1 Like

Re: Ladies Will You Date A Guy That Smokes? by mikhe2(m): 11:23pm On Jun 17, 2018
Some of them dey like guys were they kush like madt. If you get the cash with you . Your kush go dey turn them on
Re: Ladies Will You Date A Guy That Smokes? by NeekMarvey: 12:41am On Jun 18, 2018
This is so funny and I will tell a story of what I experienced after your comments.
Re: Ladies Will You Date A Guy That Smokes? by milemimi93(m): 12:58am On Jun 18, 2018
A naija girl would date an imb.ecile so far there's money..

(1) (Reply)

What To Do When Your Girlfriend Tells You She Wants A Break / How My First Time Experience Ruined Me & Marriage / Pls, I Need Advice Here

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.