Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,650 members, 7,820,259 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 12:16 PM

Guys, Can You Marry A Lady That Smokes & Loves Drinking Alcohol? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Guys, Can You Marry A Lady That Smokes & Loves Drinking Alcohol? (2383 Views)

Can You Date A Girl That Smokes Weed?? / What Do You Think Of Girls That Smokes? - PHOTO / 10 Pictures Sex Starved Guys Can Relate To (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Guys, Can You Marry A Lady That Smokes & Loves Drinking Alcohol? by MadeINchenzen2: 6:07am On Apr 03, 2020
Perhaps it unusual for ladies to take beer or percentage volumes of alcohol.

I ve seen more than once, ladies taking alcohol with reckless abandon and staggering to find their way home after moments at the bar.

if u found out ur gf or fiancee like alcohol. what will u do?

Re: Guys, Can You Marry A Lady That Smokes & Loves Drinking Alcohol? by Papertrails(m): 6:30am On Apr 03, 2020
Am not ready to start fighting someone else's addiction...... I hope u know what I meant.

1 Like

Re: Guys, Can You Marry A Lady That Smokes & Loves Drinking Alcohol? by Prayfortheworld: 6:31am On Apr 03, 2020
If she likes alcohol no problem i likes it too
But smoking is no no for me

1 Like

Re: Guys, Can You Marry A Lady That Smokes & Loves Drinking Alcohol? by oglalasioux(m): 6:33am On Apr 03, 2020
Apart from smelling terribly and putting financial strains on themselves and their partners, these set of women will hardly cheat on their partner with other men. Once they are drunk they are satisfied.

2 Likes

Re: Guys, Can You Marry A Lady That Smokes & Loves Drinking Alcohol? by Ebonygirl1(f): 6:48am On Apr 03, 2020
Nigerian men and their habit of policing women undecided

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Guys, Can You Marry A Lady That Smokes & Loves Drinking Alcohol? by chiommy123(f): 6:49am On Apr 03, 2020
why not if not
Re: Guys, Can You Marry A Lady That Smokes & Loves Drinking Alcohol? by JOACHINpedro: 6:54am On Apr 03, 2020
Honestly the male folks should also refrain from smoking in this very hot country. Moderate drinking can suffice but smoking is a big No

1 Like

Re: Guys, Can You Marry A Lady That Smokes & Loves Drinking Alcohol? by Nobody: 6:57am On Apr 03, 2020
Never. Such ladies are unstable.... especially smokers

2 Likes

Re: Guys, Can You Marry A Lady That Smokes & Loves Drinking Alcohol? by MadeINchenzen2: 7:06am On Apr 03, 2020
Ebonygirl1:
tongue, if we dont police em' who will?
Re: Guys, Can You Marry A Lady That Smokes & Loves Drinking Alcohol? by MadeINchenzen2: 7:06am On Apr 03, 2020
chiommy123:
why not if not
huh?

1 Like

Re: Guys, Can You Marry A Lady That Smokes & Loves Drinking Alcohol? by MadeINchenzen2: 7:07am On Apr 03, 2020
Lostz:
Never. Such ladies are unstable.... especially smokers
lol
Re: Guys, Can You Marry A Lady That Smokes & Loves Drinking Alcohol? by ALCOHOLKILLS(m): 7:13am On Apr 03, 2020
Prayfortheworld:
If she likes alcohol no problem i likes it too
But smoking is no no for me

one day, you both will end up having sex in front of your children/burn down the house when cooking while on cheap alcohol angry angry

2 Likes

Re: Guys, Can You Marry A Lady That Smokes & Loves Drinking Alcohol? by Hisroyalbadmeat(m): 7:13am On Apr 03, 2020
Gosh, which kind questions b day?,if you can fork them, then you can marry them undecided
Re: Guys, Can You Marry A Lady That Smokes & Loves Drinking Alcohol? by chiommy123(f): 7:14am On Apr 03, 2020
MadeINchenzen2:
huh?
why huh?
Re: Guys, Can You Marry A Lady That Smokes & Loves Drinking Alcohol? by donbachi(m): 7:16am On Apr 03, 2020
why not..I don't have any problem with dat..just love and respect me.
Re: Guys, Can You Marry A Lady That Smokes & Loves Drinking Alcohol? by Duru9(m): 7:20am On Apr 03, 2020
I hate smokers
Re: Guys, Can You Marry A Lady That Smokes & Loves Drinking Alcohol? by MadeINchenzen2: 7:53am On Apr 03, 2020
chiommy123:
why huh?
dont get u !
Re: Guys, Can You Marry A Lady That Smokes & Loves Drinking Alcohol? by MadeINchenzen2: 7:53am On Apr 03, 2020
ALCOHOLKILLS:

one day, you both will end up having sex in front of your children/burn down the house when cooking while on cheap alcohol angry angry
lol
Re: Guys, Can You Marry A Lady That Smokes & Loves Drinking Alcohol? by Randy100: 8:03am On Apr 03, 2020
Ebonygirl1:
Women are created for men. Go figure.
Re: Guys, Can You Marry A Lady That Smokes & Loves Drinking Alcohol? by AfroKnight: 8:15am On Apr 03, 2020
Hell no. cheesy cheesy WTF!
Re: Guys, Can You Marry A Lady That Smokes & Loves Drinking Alcohol? by Nobody: 8:37am On Apr 03, 2020
She needs to quit ASAP. Not because of the fact that I like her but 'cause it's bad.
Re: Guys, Can You Marry A Lady That Smokes & Loves Drinking Alcohol? by Stillthebest: 9:22am On Apr 03, 2020
kiss

She must have been one way or th other an Olosho... I mean Ng settings.

1 Like

Re: Guys, Can You Marry A Lady That Smokes & Loves Drinking Alcohol? by chiommy123(f): 9:22am On Apr 03, 2020
MadeINchenzen2:
dont get u !
if women can marry guys that drink and smoke why won't the guys do same
Re: Guys, Can You Marry A Lady That Smokes & Loves Drinking Alcohol? by Freelane33(m): 9:37am On Apr 03, 2020
YES IF SHE’S NOT BEEN VIOLENT WITH IT . There is nothing bad in you doing what makes you happy , so far it’s not gonna affect me (my lifestyle )negatively then we are good to Go .
Re: Guys, Can You Marry A Lady That Smokes & Loves Drinking Alcohol? by MadeINchenzen2: 9:44am On Apr 03, 2020
chiommy123:
if women can marry guys that drink and smoke why won't the guys do same
lol
Re: Guys, Can You Marry A Lady That Smokes & Loves Drinking Alcohol? by BlueAir: 9:45am On Apr 03, 2020
What would I be thinking sad
Re: Guys, Can You Marry A Lady That Smokes & Loves Drinking Alcohol? by oseneh: 9:59am On Apr 03, 2020
Ebonygirl1:

If you can manage it good for you
Re: Guys, Can You Marry A Lady That Smokes & Loves Drinking Alcohol? by lilbreezy(m): 10:05am On Apr 03, 2020
oglalasioux:
Apart from smelling terribly and putting financial strains on themselves and their partners, these set of women will hardly cheat on their partner with other men. Once they are drunk they are satisfied.

Brother...if you're with a drunk girl that you fancy...what would you do?
Just a friendly question
Re: Guys, Can You Marry A Lady That Smokes & Loves Drinking Alcohol? by DaudaTheSexyGuy(m): 10:34am On Apr 03, 2020
I once dated a lady who loved alcohol so much.

Imagine a lady able to drink a glass of whisky first thing in the morning before eating any food angry

But she was very good in bed smiley
Re: Guys, Can You Marry A Lady That Smokes & Loves Drinking Alcohol? by 24kmagic: 11:54am On Apr 03, 2020
I will not give my children a useless woman as a mother. I will marry a very homely girl.

I already have one smallie in mind.

When I finish my fvcking spree, I will go back for her.

I cannot come and go and marry one girl that will break bottle on my head.
Re: Guys, Can You Marry A Lady That Smokes & Loves Drinking Alcohol? by Quality20(m): 12:21pm On Apr 03, 2020
What's wrong with that? Don't men smoke and drink? Men and women are two sides of the same coin, so what's OK with the goose is also OK with d gander
Re: Guys, Can You Marry A Lady That Smokes & Loves Drinking Alcohol? by Holuwaseun001(m): 12:44pm On Apr 03, 2020
Nah nah because of when she gets pregnant, it will have bad effects on unborn child mentally nd physique

(1) (2) (Reply)

Getting Husbands / An Advice From A Sex Expert: Men Only (6) Try This Sex Position / You Can't Make Heaven - Zlatan Tells A Lady Who Danced Pant Down For Him (18+)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.