Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,477 members, 7,830,406 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 09:29 PM

Is It Bad If I Want My Wife To Bleep My Father? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Is It Bad If I Want My Wife To Bleep My Father? (1006 Views)

You Can't Stop A Girl From Becoming Bad If She Wants To (Picture) / Is It Bad To Date My Sister's House Help? / You Used To Call Me Fat, Now You Want My Number- Lady Shares Massive Weight Loss (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is It Bad If I Want My Wife To Bleep My Father? by amar3664: 5:27am On Jun 18, 2018
I am male 34 yrs old,i stay with my wife who is 28 yrs old and daughter who is 2 yrs old..we stay in a two bedroom and hall apartment..my wife is very beautiful and has sexy body figure..we have married 5 years ago and have good sex life..we sometimes fight on small matters,now from last 10 days my father has come to stay with us in our house,as he is here for medical treatment for 4 months...10 days a month i go to office in night shift...i feel my wife time is divided between me and my father.i feel jealous if she talk to my father,,she is not shy type of girl..what are chances that my wife might do some adventure with my father..my father is 54 years old and is 5'10 height and weight 75 kgs,i am 5'5 height and 60 kgs weight..
Re: Is It Bad If I Want My Wife To Bleep My Father? by AroOkigbo(m): 5:52am On Jun 18, 2018
amar3664:
I am male 34 yrs old,i stay with my wife who is 28 yrs old and daughter who is 2 yrs old..we stay in a two bedroom and hall apartment..my wife is very beautiful and has sexy body figure..we have married 5 years ago and have good sex life..we sometimes fight on small matters,now from last 10 days my father has come to stay with us in our house,as he is here for medical treatment for 4 months...10 days a month i go to office in night shift...i feel my wife time is divided between me and my father.i feel jealous if she talk to my father,,she is not shy type of girl..what are chances that my wife might do some adventure with my father..my father is 54 years old and is 5'10 height and weight 75 kgs,i am 5'5 height and 60 kgs weight..
You are truly a MALE. ..it's always good to wait till you become a MAN before getting married.
Re: Is It Bad If I Want My Wife To Bleep My Father? by onward4life(m): 6:07am On Jun 18, 2018
Is it bad "IF" you "WANT"
Re: Is It Bad If I Want My Wife To Bleep My Father? by williamdeluxe(m): 6:14am On Jun 18, 2018
wich kain mumu question b dix...

na pple lyk u dy gud 4 blood money
Re: Is It Bad If I Want My Wife To Bleep My Father? by KevMitnick: 6:22am On Jun 18, 2018
Troll alert.
Re: Is It Bad If I Want My Wife To Bleep My Father? by mikhe2(m): 6:30am On Jun 18, 2018
If you wife nor good to your father you go complain. Now your wife dey good to your father you still they complain. Ogbeni grow up and don't allow negative thoughts be cloud your thinking. Always have a positive mindset.
Re: Is It Bad If I Want My Wife To Bleep My Father? by Nobody: 1:28pm On Oct 20, 2018
Lol
Re: Is It Bad If I Want My Wife To Bleep My Father? by NMotorwerks: 4:56pm On Oct 20, 2018
SICK IN THE HEAD, NEEDS PSYCH HELP!
Re: Is It Bad If I Want My Wife To Bleep My Father? by sacajawea: 10:41pm On Oct 20, 2018
How many years Now Amar?
What? 10years? Wow i gat give ir to you man your insanity is Enduring and Very consistent

many speculate that you are with the Indian intelligence agencies, some say you are an Asian Hacker
Re: Is It Bad If I Want My Wife To Bleep My Father? by frozen70(f): 1:25am On Oct 21, 2018
Just look at where your mind is going

That she relates well with your dad doesn't mean they are about having it

If you dad have a way of laying a woman easily then there he goes

And if your wife is easy to get then there she goes

You can't keep yam and goat together

The yam will not go to goat but goat will and must go to the yam

(1) (Reply)

Sold / Is There Any Hotel around Agege(Pen Cinema) That Offers Short Time - / Pretty Lady With Gigantic Huge B0obs Causing Stir On Online (photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.