Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,211 members, 7,818,720 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 10:46 PM

Inside Yahaya Bello's Multi-Billion Naira Mansion By TheNigeriaTimes.com - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Inside Yahaya Bello's Multi-Billion Naira Mansion By TheNigeriaTimes.com (61349 Views)

Abba Kyari Building Multi-million Naira Mansion In Borno, Offered Neighbour N70m / Dangote's Multi-billion Naira Greenhouse Farm Commences Operations / Just In: Buhari Orders Prosecution Of Pinnick Over NFF Multi-billion Alleged Fra (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Inside Yahaya Bello's Multi-Billion Naira Mansion By TheNigeriaTimes.com by chyima(f): 1:30pm On Jun 18, 2018
Driving through kogi to Abuja,I could count how many decent house I saw on the road,including this house saw it and was amazed at the building immediately I assumed it must belong to a politician never knew it was for their governor.
Kogi state has the worst road I have ever seen ,two lane road was what travellers and tankers where plying on and their houses not far from the road,was scared for the. indigene of the state in an event of tanker exploding.
Kogi state has the youngest governors and still the state can't feel the impact of the young blood,good Leadership is really scare

4 Likes

Re: Inside Yahaya Bello's Multi-Billion Naira Mansion By TheNigeriaTimes.com by royalamour(m): 4:54pm On Jun 18, 2018
chyima:
Driving through kogi to Abuja,I could count how many decent house I saw on the road,including this house saw it and was amazed at the building immediately I assumed it must belong to a politician never knew it was for their governor.
Kogi state has the worst road I have ever seen ,two lane road was what travellers and tankers where plying on and their houses not far from the road,was scared for the. indigene of the state in an event of tanker exploding.
Kogi state has the youngest governors and still the state can't feel the impact of the young blood,good Leadership is really scare
Re: Inside Yahaya Bello's Multi-Billion Naira Mansion By TheNigeriaTimes.com by talk2emma: 7:47pm On Jun 18, 2018
And buhari is fighting corruption
Re: Inside Yahaya Bello's Multi-Billion Naira Mansion By TheNigeriaTimes.com by slimfit1(m): 8:19pm On Jun 18, 2018
Buhari surround himself with theives surely he is a thief.

1 Like

Re: Inside Yahaya Bello's Multi-Billion Naira Mansion By TheNigeriaTimes.com by prettygirlflow: 9:29am On Jun 19, 2018
We obviously elect people to steal in this country, it's not news...
Re: Inside Yahaya Bello's Multi-Billion Naira Mansion By TheNigeriaTimes.com by Orpe7(m): 9:31am On Jun 19, 2018
He better drive those cars to the afterlife o.
Yeye people

1 Like

Re: Inside Yahaya Bello's Multi-Billion Naira Mansion By TheNigeriaTimes.com by Nobody: 9:31am On Jun 19, 2018
African politifcians and looters spend money acquiring properties that they will never take to the grave, they shore up money in foreign accounts as if they'll live forever
Re: Inside Yahaya Bello's Multi-Billion Naira Mansion By TheNigeriaTimes.com by EMINIBLAIT(m): 9:32am On Jun 19, 2018
owo wani o ebawa gbe
it's the masses money give it back !!!
Re: Inside Yahaya Bello's Multi-Billion Naira Mansion By TheNigeriaTimes.com by TroubleMaker47(m): 9:32am On Jun 19, 2018
And we want youths to take over governace?
Re: Inside Yahaya Bello's Multi-Billion Naira Mansion By TheNigeriaTimes.com by SenatorAiyzik: 9:34am On Jun 19, 2018
royalamour:
� Why kogi state remains unviable and underdeveloped?

� Why Salaries are not paid and projects were uncompleted?

Kogi State was the most affected state where past and present leaders practice these iniquitous attitudes of ” self needs satisfaction”.
No wonder the state remains unenviable and perpetually under-developed, due the disposition and diversion of public funds for personal use.

A comprehensive investigations carried out by an anonymous who pleaded for his name to not be mentioned, has revealed some personal properties acquired by the incumbent governor of kogi state, which could be the reason of the stunted growth we are experiencing in the state today.

This means that funds were diverted for personal projects, which exposed the state to continuous financial crisis, left her in the state of discombobulation. Which is the main reason why salaries are not paid and state projects were uncompleted.

I sincerely wish to remain silence but for the fact that these nefarious injustices continue in a lackadaisical manner and somebody draw my attention to the salary issues that refused to die, that continue to live among our people, yet imposes pains and agonies on the lives of our people. Aggravated my anger to revealed this unhealthy practice by our accidental governor.

Today we presents to you numerous fleet of exotic cars and magnificent multi-million Naira mansion acquired by Govt. Bello amidst perpetual hunger and abject poverty in the state.

Now you know why salaries are not paid, the state remains unviable, under-developed and projects were uncompleted.

Source: http://thenigeriatimes.com/2018/06/17/inside-yahaya-bello-multi-billionaire-palace/

Guy why all these lies now?? Only the first picture is true! No be davido cars be those Porsche and his elder brother's Porsche too in davidos house before it was renovated. The other cars with the black guy standing by them does that look like bello?? The one in the under ground garage does that house look like one with it?? Anything for ur AdSense sha

1 Like

Re: Inside Yahaya Bello's Multi-Billion Naira Mansion By TheNigeriaTimes.com by Arewa28: 9:34am On Jun 19, 2018
You can sell your comedy skit and make money

VISITS: https://barewa.com.ng/make-money-by-selling-your-comedy-clips-see-details/
Re: Inside Yahaya Bello's Multi-Billion Naira Mansion By TheNigeriaTimes.com by Oceannaagent: 9:35am On Jun 19, 2018
we sell the Oceanna Hotel and Towers to investors. You can buy Studio Apartments, rooms, office spaces from us.
call/whatsapp +2347034503352
Re: Inside Yahaya Bello's Multi-Billion Naira Mansion By TheNigeriaTimes.com by playboy19(m): 9:35am On Jun 19, 2018
SenatorAiyzik:

Guy why all these lies now?? Only the first picture is true! No be davido cars be those Porsche and his elder brother's Porsche too in davidos house before it was renovated. The other cars with the black guy standing by them does that look like bello?? The one in the under ground garage does that house look like one with it?? Anything for ur AdSense sha

Abi o, all these good-for-nothing bloggers always posting fake news just to feed their "mentally-lazy" counterpart. Only the first picture is real and it has been in the public space for as long as i can remember. This slowpoke just conjure up different pictures from different sources just to garner clicks from fellow morons. Just look at the first picture with black roofing, the color suddenly changed to brown in the area view and some morons will still believe this shit.

I dont even like the Yahaya dude but damn all these stupid bloggers, that space needs to be regulated as fast as possible.

1 Like

Re: Inside Yahaya Bello's Multi-Billion Naira Mansion By TheNigeriaTimes.com by Lexusgs430: 9:36am On Jun 19, 2018
And how are we sure this is not fake news personified? Those vehicles are clearly copied and pasted..... That white & black porsche, looks like OBO & his brothers vehicles placed the same way.....

Re: Inside Yahaya Bello's Multi-Billion Naira Mansion By TheNigeriaTimes.com by bode4u2nv(m): 9:37am On Jun 19, 2018
This is pure madness.
Re: Inside Yahaya Bello's Multi-Billion Naira Mansion By TheNigeriaTimes.com by mufadem2012: 9:39am On Jun 19, 2018
Nawa o, where is he carrying all these to ? Despite he flies to long journey. Vanity upon vanity
Re: Inside Yahaya Bello's Multi-Billion Naira Mansion By TheNigeriaTimes.com by samtee37(m): 9:39am On Jun 19, 2018
PLEASE!!! I'M A GEOLOGY STUDENT IN NEED OF "IT PLACEMENT" IN ABUJA PRECISELY...
THANKS FOR YOUR HELP
Re: Inside Yahaya Bello's Multi-Billion Naira Mansion By TheNigeriaTimes.com by SparrowNet(m): 9:40am On Jun 19, 2018
He also drives davidos cars (D white n black cars are davidos parked inside his compound)...? Reporters¿¿
Re: Inside Yahaya Bello's Multi-Billion Naira Mansion By TheNigeriaTimes.com by Nobody: 9:40am On Jun 19, 2018
kayus89:

Not sure about the cars,but he acquired those two houses when he became Governor. He was a civil servant his whole life who rose to be Chief Accountant,so how was he able to afford property especially in Abuja that costs nothing less than N500 million. This is what politicians in the zoo do when they get to office,embezzle most of the state allocations to fund their luxury lifestyle during and after their tenure.

we all know these guys are stand up thieves but those pictures are ficticious as sum1 rightly pointed out,, we didnt even see multi billion mansion ,,can we compare those cars to what a senator has .... their is little or no professionalism in blogging ,,cooked up headies to pull traffic
Re: Inside Yahaya Bello's Multi-Billion Naira Mansion By TheNigeriaTimes.com by seguno2: 9:40am On Jun 19, 2018
DrGoodman:
This is the manifestation of APC change mantra, loot till you drop grin

That is how their mister integrity Buhari is fighting corruption grin
Only APC zombies are deceived.

1 Like

Re: Inside Yahaya Bello's Multi-Billion Naira Mansion By TheNigeriaTimes.com by Maket: 9:40am On Jun 19, 2018
Yeye BOVINOR
Re: Inside Yahaya Bello's Multi-Billion Naira Mansion By TheNigeriaTimes.com by AutoReportNG: 9:40am On Jun 19, 2018
I am not a fan of Yahaya Bello but most of the pictures uploaded are lies, take for example the Lexus pictures are from Lexus Showroom office

The Ferrari and MB are taken from IG, the house is not even real

The aerial view of the house is gotten from online, which is very very false, the other Two cars I can't really verify

Bloggers, please let's take time to be investigative before writing stuff, eben if they sent the story to you, please do you part to verify the stories because if police come now, na you them go arrest not the anonymous writer

God bless Nigeria

AutoReportNG
Re: Inside Yahaya Bello's Multi-Billion Naira Mansion By TheNigeriaTimes.com by HomeOfMe(f): 9:45am On Jun 19, 2018
royalamour:

Kogi State was the most affected state where past and present leaders practice these iniquitous attitudes of ” self needs satisfaction”.
No wonder the state remains unenviable and perpetually under-developed, due the disposition and diversion of public funds for personal use.

A comprehensive investigations carried out by an anonymous who pleaded for his name to not be mentioned, has revealed some personal properties acquired by the incumbent governor of kogi state, which could be the reason of the stunted growth we are experiencing in the state today.

This means that funds were diverted for personal projects, which exposed the state to continuous financial crisis, left her in the state of discombobulation. Which is the main reason why salaries are not paid and state projects were uncompleted.

I sincerely wish to remain silence but for the fact that these nefarious injustices continue in a lackadaisical manner and somebody draw my attention to the salary issues that refused to die, that continue to live among our people, yet imposes pains and agonies on the lives of our people. Aggravated my anger to revealed this unhealthy practice by our accidental governor.

Today we presents to you numerous fleet of exotic cars and magnificent multi-million Naira mansion acquired by Govt. Bello amidst perpetual hunger and abject poverty in the state.

Now you know why salaries are not paid, the state remains unviable, under-developed and projects were uncompleted.

Source: http://thenigeriatimes.com/2018/06/17/inside-yahaya-bello-multi-billionaire-palace/
He's buhari's boy so he's a saint duh! He aquired all these with his salary-buhari aka Mr. Integrity.

1 Like

Re: Inside Yahaya Bello's Multi-Billion Naira Mansion By TheNigeriaTimes.com by safetyInspector(m): 9:47am On Jun 19, 2018
Double your hustle no dey for this one. Even if they are paying you Buhari's salary for 10yrs you cant still meet up.
nelsonebby:
Double your Hustle people so you can drive cars like this.

2 Likes

Re: Inside Yahaya Bello's Multi-Billion Naira Mansion By TheNigeriaTimes.com by Franzinni: 9:47am On Jun 19, 2018
Even rain could not touch those cars ... Just check the pictures well ....
Re: Inside Yahaya Bello's Multi-Billion Naira Mansion By TheNigeriaTimes.com by seguno2: 9:47am On Jun 19, 2018
ericsmith:
we all know these guys are stand up thieves but those pictures are ficticious as sum1 rightly pointed out,, we didnt even see multi billion mansion ,,can we compare those cars to what a senator has .... their is little or no professionalism in blogging ,,cooked up headies to pull traffic

You want to do competition for the worst thieves between senators and governors? shocked
We deserve the rogues we have as leaders in the local government, state and federal who have made our country into a shittyhole nation.
We deserve them.
Re: Inside Yahaya Bello's Multi-Billion Naira Mansion By TheNigeriaTimes.com by kevinmc: 9:47am On Jun 19, 2018
royalamour:

All dis bloggers are just talking rubbish,all dos pictures are internet pics even one of the Porsche belongs to Davido,some pipo just have joy spoiling pipos name
Re: Inside Yahaya Bello's Multi-Billion Naira Mansion By TheNigeriaTimes.com by uhiochris1(m): 9:48am On Jun 19, 2018
Always verify before you put up posts.

Re: Inside Yahaya Bello's Multi-Billion Naira Mansion By TheNigeriaTimes.com by seguno2: 9:49am On Jun 19, 2018
HomeOfMe:
He's buhari's boy so he's a saint duh! He aquired all these with his salary-buhari aka Mr. Integrity.

The same way that Buratai acquired his multi million dollar mansions in Dubai
I no fit laugh at the stupid stories that APC zombies are told and they believe. grin

1 Like

Re: Inside Yahaya Bello's Multi-Billion Naira Mansion By TheNigeriaTimes.com by doctokwus: 9:50am On Jun 19, 2018
sinaj:
Some people greedy sha angry

Is 2 cars and a nice house not good enough for them
Mr man the issue is not greed or number of cars.
If you like acquire 100 exotic cars and build a mansion in every state in Nigeria,so long it's your legitimately acquired wealth.
What is sickening is people in office stealing public funds to acquire all these properties.
But trust the Nigerian people.
The same people that Bello stole from will come out tomorrow with placards telling kogites that Bello is the best thing after chicken soup and that it's corrupt people that he blocked their sources of illegal wealth that are fighting him and sponsoring reports against him!

1 Like

Re: Inside Yahaya Bello's Multi-Billion Naira Mansion By TheNigeriaTimes.com by uwajeh(m): 9:50am On Jun 19, 2018
I believe he was already a multi-billionaire before he became a Governor. Even a child knows that he owned Fair Plus travels and other businesses.

He's certainly not a saint but at least let's stick to the facts.

We really should be sincere with ourselves and stop being unnecessarily partisan.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Full Report Of Peter Obi & Labour Party's Petition To Elections Tribunal / Kemi Adeosun Resigns Over NYSC Certificate Scandal - Daily Trust / Senator Ifeanyi Araraume's Mansion 'Ugwumba Villa' In Imo State (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.