Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,000 members, 7,817,958 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 11:57 PM

How Kilishi Degraced Him In His Journey - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How Kilishi Degraced Him In His Journey (1651 Views)

You Are Going To Love This Kilishi. No Joke. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Kilishi Degraced Him In His Journey by adaksbullet: 9:07am On Jun 18, 2018
Trend

Re: How Kilishi Degraced Him In His Journey by adaksbullet: 9:10am On Jun 18, 2018
cheesy cheesy cheesy

Re: How Kilishi Degraced Him In His Journey by adaksbullet: 9:12am On Jun 18, 2018
embarassed

Re: How Kilishi Degraced Him In His Journey by Preshy561(f): 9:13am On Jun 18, 2018
lol
Re: How Kilishi Degraced Him In His Journey by adaksbullet: 9:13am On Jun 18, 2018
Preshy561 kiss kiss kiss
Re: How Kilishi Degraced Him In His Journey by adaksbullet: 9:16am On Jun 18, 2018
grin grin grin

Re: How Kilishi Degraced Him In His Journey by adaksbullet: 9:18am On Jun 18, 2018
angry angry angry

Re: How Kilishi Degraced Him In His Journey by adaksbullet: 9:18am On Jun 18, 2018
Gods off Ilesha we his mine shames too embarassed
Re: How Kilishi Degraced Him In His Journey by Preshy561(f): 9:19am On Jun 18, 2018
adaksbullet:
Preshy561 kiss kiss kiss
grin
You made me laugh.grin
Re: How Kilishi Degraced Him In His Journey by bigtt76(f): 9:22am On Jun 18, 2018
Hahahaha ....as a rule I try not to eat during road trips. It could have been worse grin
Re: How Kilishi Degraced Him In His Journey by adaksbullet: 9:22am On Jun 18, 2018
Preshy561:

grin

You made me laugh.grin
am alway made ppl laughed wink wink wink am a joker grin grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: How Kilishi Degraced Him In His Journey by Adeoludt(m): 9:23am On Jun 18, 2018
Lol
Re: How Kilishi Degraced Him In His Journey by adaksbullet: 9:25am On Jun 18, 2018
bigtt76:
Hahahaha ....as a rule I try not to eat during road trips. It could have been worse grin
that his while am alway be mine own driver cheesy grin cheesy grin

Started driving mine sef the day am vomitted and it his splash too ppl on mine back embarassed ewwwwwwwwwwww cheesy grin
Re: How Kilishi Degraced Him In His Journey by Preshy561(f): 9:44am On Jun 18, 2018
adaksbullet:
am alway made ppl laughed wink wink wink am a joker grin grin grin grin grin
lool.cheesy
Re: How Kilishi Degraced Him In His Journey by adaksbullet: 9:50am On Jun 18, 2018
Preshy561:

lool.cheesy
cheesy
Re: How Kilishi Degraced Him In His Journey by gonkin(m): 10:15am On Jun 18, 2018
I dont eat of drink water. I hate holding urine and been restless during a trip
Re: How Kilishi Degraced Him In His Journey by dingbang(m): 11:00am On Jun 18, 2018
Happened to me ...
Re: How Kilishi Degraced Him In His Journey by Headlesschicken(m): 11:12am On Jun 18, 2018
grin hehehe d day i ate cashew nut in d bus, d devil dealt with me.... That's a day i would never forget...
Re: How Kilishi Degraced Him In His Journey by eezeribe(m): 11:31am On Jun 18, 2018
adaksbullet:
Gods off Ilesha we his mine shames too embarassed
Are you speaking in tongues
Re: How Kilishi Degraced Him In His Journey by esthel(f): 12:12pm On Jun 18, 2018
cheesy cheesy cheesy For those of us that can relate
Re: How Kilishi Degraced Him In His Journey by SoapQueen(f): 12:40pm On Jun 18, 2018
Hilarious!
Re: How Kilishi Degraced Him In His Journey by adaksbullet: 6:55pm On Jun 18, 2018
eezeribe:

Are you speaking in tongues
are mine resemble Toto dicke
Re: How Kilishi Degraced Him In His Journey by Bossontop(m): 7:04pm On Jun 18, 2018
grin
Lol at No tear my leather oo

1 Like

Re: How Kilishi Degraced Him In His Journey by adaksbullet: 7:35am On Jun 19, 2018
Bossontop:
grin
Lol at No tear my leather oo
grin grin
Re: How Kilishi Degraced Him In His Journey by adaksbullet: 7:35am On Jun 19, 2018
esthel:
cheesy cheesy cheesy For those of us that can relate
shocked it as do u b4 b4? shocked
Re: How Kilishi Degraced Him In His Journey by adaksbullet: 7:36am On Jun 19, 2018
Headlesschicken:
grin hehehe d day i ate cashew nut in d bus, d devil dealt with me.... That's a day i would never forget...
grin grin
Re: How Kilishi Degraced Him In His Journey by AloneTK: 8:38am On Jun 19, 2018
I guess this is a work of fiction. Hilarious!
Re: How Kilishi Degraced Him In His Journey by muhammed50(m): 9:20am On Jun 19, 2018
The evil that killshi do

Re: How Kilishi Degraced Him In His Journey by snipesdam(m): 9:49am On Jun 19, 2018
Na mess u mess sef....

Me I ate hawked shrimps, only knew it was fermented @ the last minute. After 5mins the beans I ate previous night began to erupt like an active volcano. I was now sweating vigorously inside a chilling AC bus. Thank God we're only mostly guys, just a girl in the front seat.

When I couldn't take it any more I wanted to call on the driver I needed to take a shit. That moment as I wanted to speak the eruption came close to my A hole and I closed my mouth. My colleague beside me observed my pains and called upon the driver.

He said I have wait still we get to a check point. I had used all my strength to hold off the eruption.

When we finally got to check and move forward a bit I rushed off heading to the Bush when I remembered I had nothing to wipe my ass and the driver shouted I should go to far. I came back and collected tissue paper from the only girl.

I went back few meters into the bush, removed my belt trousers/boxer. Then came the almighty poo. Think I had a small injury down there.

Since then vowed never to eat when traveling only water or banana and Groundnut. Hawkers can sell pig food for your make money.

(1) (Reply)

Do Men With Long Eyelashes Look Gay To You? / Sex Is Never Enough / I Had Nothing When I Met My Wife 18 Years Ago – Peter Okoye

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.