Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,197 members, 7,811,515 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 01:27 PM

Sex Is Never Enough - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Sex Is Never Enough (1649 Views)

Nothing Dey For Women And Sex Is Overrated / Sex Is Sweet, Woooooow! / "Moaning During Sex Is A Crime" - Ghanaian Lawyer Maurice Ampaw (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Sex Is Never Enough by Bimpe29: 9:26pm On Feb 23, 2020
It's possible for any man to ask for sex in a relationship, but is left for you as a lady to know that sex, can't keep him..(Sex isn't enough)
There are two major factors ladies complain about sex in a relationship:
1. After giving him my body he left me..
2. He left because I refused to have sex with him..

NOTE: Both those who gave and those who refused to give are complaining...( Whats the difference)
Ladies Listen, Sex isn't enough, its not the only thing you can offer a man.
If You Don't Have Anything To Offer A Man Outside Sex, Please remain Single...
A man can't stay with you because his having sex with you.... Relationship is not buying and selling. There are much to life than Monkey style, Doggy style, Missionary style, Apple and juice style, step pillows style, etc...
Are you sound intellectually?
Spiritually?
Physically?
Mentally?
Emotionally?
Men love intelligent ladies...
Men love ladies with ideas..
Men love respectful ladies...
Sex is very cheap these days, anybody can buy it.
You need to build yourself beyond sex.
Leave make-ups and be a productive lady.
Men are looking for ladies with ideas and solution not those who paint their faces with different colours.
What a man wants is beauty with brain not make ups with boobs or hips....
Sex is not everything about life there is more to life than sex .....
So please build yourself very well , so that when the man is now coming to you your ability to arouse his loins and his intellect is what will keep you with the man, outside that, sex is sold on the street and he can always buy it.....
Is cheaper everyday and he can afford it.
#copied

3 Likes

Re: Sex Is Never Enough by Nobody: 9:33pm On Feb 23, 2020
Ok
Re: Sex Is Never Enough by Tajbol4splend(m): 9:44pm On Feb 23, 2020
And hygiene too, it's an attractive attribute

2 Likes

Re: Sex Is Never Enough by TheOdd1sOut: 9:46pm On Feb 23, 2020
OP, stop stating the obvious.
Well, they will soon come after this post now
Re: Sex Is Never Enough by Fountainofyouth(f): 9:48pm On Feb 23, 2020
Same usual bull.

3 Likes

Re: Sex Is Never Enough by julybaba(m): 9:50pm On Feb 23, 2020
Well said.

Bimpe. Can we be friends?
Re: Sex Is Never Enough by proclinician: 9:51pm On Feb 23, 2020
Nope
Re: Sex Is Never Enough by XhosaNostra(f): 10:11pm On Feb 23, 2020
Lol, you're making it sound like all men are intellectual beings. Some are all sausage, two meatballs & no brain. They'd get a seizure trying to keep up with the empress you're describing grin

3 Likes

Re: Sex Is Never Enough by SpartanKing: 10:17pm On Feb 23, 2020
XhosaNostra:
Lol, you're making it sound like all men are intellectual beings. Some are all sausage, two meatballs & no brain. They'd get a seizure trying to keep up with the empress you're describing grin
Truly, not all men; but 97%!

1 Like

Re: Sex Is Never Enough by XhosaNostra(f): 10:32pm On Feb 23, 2020
SpartanKing:
Truly, not all men; but 97%!

Erm...nah. 50% & that's being generous. A lot of guys don't have sense, they just think they do.

1 Like

Re: Sex Is Never Enough by SpartanKing: 10:48pm On Feb 23, 2020
XhosaNostra:

Erm...nah. 50% & that's being generous. A lot of guys don't have sense, they just think they do.
If you said 50%, you may not be farther from the truth! I strongly believe, your opinion is being influenced by SA men!

1 Like

Re: Sex Is Never Enough by frankkydee(m): 10:52pm On Feb 23, 2020
Well everyone to his/her own. One mans food is another mans poison. Some men actually got married because of sex while others got married over different reasons.

1 Like

Re: Sex Is Never Enough by XhosaNostra(f): 10:53pm On Feb 23, 2020
SpartanKing:
If you said 50%, you may not be farther from the truth! I strongly believe, your opinion is being influenced by SA men!

I spend enough time here too, so no, my conclusion is well thought out.
Re: Sex Is Never Enough by SpartanKing: 10:56pm On Feb 23, 2020
XhosaNostra:

I spend enough time here too, so no, my conclusion is well thought out.
Staying on a Nigerian forum doesn't entail being in Nigeria! There's a dichotomy between them.

1 Like

Re: Sex Is Never Enough by Nobody: 10:56pm On Feb 23, 2020
XhosaNostra:

The number question is how many of the ladies out there really wana engage in intellectual conversations ... these gurls are simply no time chicks, the only language most ladies understand is send ur account number, date/cinemas or lets go shopping.
when most ladies carry these kind of head ... men can't really do much.

1 Like

Re: Sex Is Never Enough by XhosaNostra(f): 11:04pm On Feb 23, 2020
SpartanKing:
Staying on a Nigerian forum doesn't entail being in Nigeria! There's a dichotomy between them.

Dude, aren't majority of people on this site Nigerians or they start using a foreign sense online? undecided

1 Like

Re: Sex Is Never Enough by XhosaNostra(f): 11:06pm On Feb 23, 2020
ericsmith:

The number question is how many of the ladies out there really wana engage in intellectual conversations ... these gurls are simply no time chicks, the only language most ladies understand is send ur account number, date/cinemas or lets go shopping.
when most ladies carry these kind of head ... men can't really do much.

Ok.
Re: Sex Is Never Enough by SpartanKing: 11:13pm On Feb 23, 2020
XhosaNostra:

Dude, aren't majority of people on this site Nigerians or they start using a foreign sense online? undecided
Babe, this is one of the best documented reasons why online dating is not reliable. My online life is different from my real life.
Re: Sex Is Never Enough by XhosaNostra(f): 11:19pm On Feb 23, 2020
SpartanKing:
Babe, this is one of the best documented reasons why online dating is not reliable. My online life is different from my real life.

So they fake foolery? Chai! Wetin Chioma no go hear for Aba market? LMFAO.

I don't wanna get into these mudslinging matches, so I'm going to leave it right there.
Re: Sex Is Never Enough by AfroKnight: 11:29pm On Feb 23, 2020
Correction!

She didn’t GIVE him sèx. The had sex. Plus, the man is the actual giver in that exercise. So, perish that thought.

4 Likes

Re: Sex Is Never Enough by ChoCho54(f): 12:01am On Feb 24, 2020
OP this is 2020 pls.

1 Like

Re: Sex Is Never Enough by SpartanKing: 1:20am On Feb 24, 2020
XhosaNostra:

So they fake foolery? Chai! Wetin Chioma no go hear for Aba market? LMFAO.

I don't wanna get into these mudslinging matches, so I'm going to leave it right there.
Abeg, no put sand inside my garri.
Re: Sex Is Never Enough by Skmoda360(m): 7:06am On Feb 24, 2020
Bimpe29:

It's possible for any man to ask for sex in a relationship, but is left for you as a lady to know that sex, can't keep him..(Sex isn't enough)
There are two major factors ladies complain about sex in a relationship:
1. After giving him my body he left me..
2. He left because I refused to have sex with him..

NOTE: Both those who gave and those who refused to give are complaining...( Whats the difference)
Ladies Listen, Sex isn't enough, its not the only thing you can offer a man.
If You Don't Have Anything To Offer A Man Outside Sex, Please remain Single...
A man can't stay with you because his having sex with you.... Relationship is not buying and selling. There are much to life than Monkey style, Doggy style, Missionary style, Apple and juice style, step pillows style, etc...
Are you sound intellectually?
Spiritually?
Physically?
Mentally?
Emotionally?
Men love intelligent ladies...
Men love ladies with ideas..
Men love respectful ladies...
Sex is very cheap these days, anybody can buy it.
You need to build yourself beyond sex.
Leave make-ups and be a productive lady.
Men are looking for ladies with ideas and solution not those who paint their faces with different colours.
What a man wants is beauty with brain not make ups with boobs or hips....
Sex is not everything about life there is more to life than sex .....
So please build yourself very well , so that when the man is now coming to you your ability to arouse his loins and his intellect is what will keep you with the man, outside that, sex is sold on the street and he can always buy it.....
Is cheaper everyday and he can afford it.
#copied
Are you a woman? I'm confused......you can only hear this from a few.
Re: Sex Is Never Enough by proclinician: 7:23am On Feb 24, 2020
XhosaNostra:

Where did you grow up? Where do you live? Where do you stay? These are the kind of men that surround your level in life and you are 100% correct and actually being generous at that 50% stat.
Re: Sex Is Never Enough by Bimpe29: 12:12pm On Feb 24, 2020
Don't be confused bro, I'm born of a woman.
It's a naked truth really.
Skmoda360:

Are you a woman? I'm confused......you can only hear this from a few.

(1) (Reply)

How Many Ladies Can Say Or Type "Amen" To This Statement. / Why Be Say Na Ugly Girls Dey Do Shakara Pass / Thread Of Some Websites I Created {check Them Out, I'm Affordable And Reliable}

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.