Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,159 members, 7,818,522 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 05:53 PM

Moses Ochie Is Dead (Fellyx & Mozzyx Fame) - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Moses Ochie Is Dead (Fellyx & Mozzyx Fame) (24051 Views)

Moses Armstrong's Wife, Rita, Dies In Car Accident (Photo) / Bisola Aiyeola's Throwback Photos At 2008 Project Fame And More / Iceberg Slim: I Am Not Exploiting Juliet Ibrahim For Fame, She Has The 3 C’s (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Moses Ochie Is Dead (Fellyx & Mozzyx Fame) by Born2Breed(f): 12:50pm On Jun 18, 2018
RIP. I thought they were twins.

These guys rocks the air wave in the 90's.

Rhie Eba ni mie...
Re: Moses Ochie Is Dead (Fellyx & Mozzyx Fame) by dominique(f): 12:51pm On Jun 18, 2018
phase1:

Wow you gat me reminiscing again. Hmmm. I spent the whole of yesterday watching all classic music videos of Ras kimono, Oritz wiliki, mandators, Felix and mozzyx, Junior and pretty, blacky, Alex zitto on YouTube uploaded by premier music. I felt really old yesterday and wished I had a time machine to catapult me back to those simple days.

Great pity I could only download a few as many were download-disabled. I'm still look for Alex O's classic hit 'Anwuta'.

Wow! Those songs are on youtube now? I remember searching for Mike okra classics some years but i only got omoge audio. Those 90s classics were the bomb. Too much sensless lyrics and profanities in the music we have these days.

2 Likes

Re: Moses Ochie Is Dead (Fellyx & Mozzyx Fame) by adamapple: 12:52pm On Jun 18, 2018
Free, I wanna be free from your troubles
Go baby, go baby, go!

RIP

I just remembered Junior and Pretty

Monica! Monica! If Monica no kill me, I no go die again
Re: Moses Ochie Is Dead (Fellyx & Mozzyx Fame) by Obaf1(m): 12:53pm On Jun 18, 2018
rip sir
Re: Moses Ochie Is Dead (Fellyx & Mozzyx Fame) by Greizman: 12:58pm On Jun 18, 2018
Indomie generation.... Pls hide your face
Re: Moses Ochie Is Dead (Fellyx & Mozzyx Fame) by jordyspices: 1:00pm On Jun 18, 2018
Rest on sir
Re: Moses Ochie Is Dead (Fellyx & Mozzyx Fame) by Dacronym(m): 1:00pm On Jun 18, 2018
Uniquetani1:
I think all Nigerian Artists need our prayer. Many are dying
RIP
Everybody is dying not just artistes
Re: Moses Ochie Is Dead (Fellyx & Mozzyx Fame) by madjune(m): 1:15pm On Jun 18, 2018
phase1:

Wow you gat me reminiscing again. Hmmm. I spent the whole of yesterday watching all classic music videos of Ras kimono, Oritz wiliki, mandators, Felix and mozzyx, Junior and pretty, blacky, Alex zitto on YouTube uploaded by premier music. I felt really old yesterday and wished I had a time machine to catapult me back to those simple days.

Great pity I could only download a few as many were download-disabled. I'm still look for Alex O's classic hit 'Anwuta'.

Not only you down on memory lane, bro.
What of Chris Mba and his favourite song of mine, "Ogechi"

1 Like

Re: Moses Ochie Is Dead (Fellyx & Mozzyx Fame) by madjune(m): 1:19pm On Jun 18, 2018
I remember this duo ruling the TV screens and radio airwaves with their hit song "I wanna be free"

The song was well made for its time and had the right groove.
Charly boys backing vocals on the chorus was something else.
I think these guys inspired acts like Junior and Pretty and the much later, P Square.

E no begin today.

2 Likes

Re: Moses Ochie Is Dead (Fellyx & Mozzyx Fame) by femi4: 1:22pm On Jun 18, 2018
Odey1997:
May his soul rest in peace
But seriously who knew them?
Probably the foofoo generations well we the indomie generation don't know them or heard about their name
It's high time the Music Industry starts paying attention to Veterans not until when they're dead the condolences begin to roll in
free I wanna be free from your trouble... That was hit back then.

I guess you belong to VAR generation

1 Like

Re: Moses Ochie Is Dead (Fellyx & Mozzyx Fame) by phase1: 1:29pm On Jun 18, 2018
dominique:

Wow! Those songs are on youtube now? I remember searching for Mike okra classics some years but i only got omoge audio. Those 90s classics were the bomb. Too much sensless lyrics and profanities in the music we have these days.

Some are on YouTube now. Premier music has really done a good job uploading them unfortunately you can't download many as the download buttons on them are disabled. I don't know if there is a way around that.

I was able to download tickle me by Alex zitto and it has been on repeat all day.

There is this classic mike okri song I've been looking out for. I can't really remember the title and lyrics but the video was a bit creepy and terrified my little head those days. It was shot in forest and a woman was tied to a tree (I think) with her assailants carrying sticks of fire.

1 Like

Re: Moses Ochie Is Dead (Fellyx & Mozzyx Fame) by meccuno: 1:34pm On Jun 18, 2018
dominique:
I remember their smash hit from back in the day "Free".
Free, I wanna be free from your troubles...

RIP to him sad
i was like the name looks familiar. until you wrote the song they sang.......men,thanks alot. i now remember them.
Re: Moses Ochie Is Dead (Fellyx & Mozzyx Fame) by MRoss: 2:29pm On Jun 18, 2018
Free! I wanna be free from your troubles.. Oh oh e jeka jo...Ooh oh e jeka jo
...Bringing back memories..
May his soul Rest In Peace.
Re: Moses Ochie Is Dead (Fellyx & Mozzyx Fame) by manikspears: 2:53pm On Jun 18, 2018
Omo see as name sound like IndecentStar own grin.

But RIP man,you paved the way for all the musicians we have today. God bless you and keep your family.
Re: Moses Ochie Is Dead (Fellyx & Mozzyx Fame) by manikspears: 2:55pm On Jun 18, 2018
MRoss:
Free! I wanna be free from your troubles.. Oh oh e jeka jo...Ooh oh e jeka jo
...Bringing back memories..
May his soul Rest In Peace.

Awwww,they were the ones that sang e je ka jo shocked .that was a great song o,for I used to think that song was from UK or USA musicians.
Re: Moses Ochie Is Dead (Fellyx & Mozzyx Fame) by JustCalMeDBoss(m): 3:18pm On Jun 18, 2018
I also wannabe free, o death where art thou
Re: Moses Ochie Is Dead (Fellyx & Mozzyx Fame) by GavelSlam: 4:03pm On Jun 18, 2018
"Free I wanna be free from your troubles
Go baby go baby go."

Rest in peace Mozzyxx.
Re: Moses Ochie Is Dead (Fellyx & Mozzyx Fame) by shumuel(m): 5:58pm On Jun 18, 2018
Lol grin Eba tutu Eba Lole, @OP you just remind me that there is a TV station named NTA; mehn they played this guys songs a lot back then.

2 Likes

Re: Moses Ochie Is Dead (Fellyx & Mozzyx Fame) by shocks(m): 7:05pm On Jun 18, 2018
I must have danced to that song "Free" over a hundred times(only God knows where we found the energy all those years back) The line "I put away your dishes, girl I truly wash your clothes..." still makes me laugh. I'm playing it right now in memory of him. cry

1 Like

Re: Moses Ochie Is Dead (Fellyx & Mozzyx Fame) by bomasek(m): 7:55pm On Jun 18, 2018
phase1:

Some are on YouTube now. Premier music has really done a good job uploading them unfortunately you can't download many as the download buttons on them are disabled. I don't know if there is a way around that.

I was able to download tickle me by Alex zitto and it has been on repeat all day.

There is this classic mike okri song I've been looking out for. I can't really remember the title and lyrics but the videos was a bit creepy. It was shot in forest and a woman tied to a tree (I think) with her assailants carrying sticks of fire.
Rumba, ye,ye,ma ye ye, bam bam,ye,ye,Iye,Iye ma ni le,in the middle of the night,you and I under the fire,that's the lyrics

Baby,konga,I never dance in rumba,rumba ye ye

3 Likes

Re: Moses Ochie Is Dead (Fellyx & Mozzyx Fame) by bomasek(m): 7:59pm On Jun 18, 2018
They also sang when money go,woman go

1 Like

Re: Moses Ochie Is Dead (Fellyx & Mozzyx Fame) by phase1: 8:19pm On Jun 18, 2018
bomasek:
Rumba, ye,ye,ma ye ye, bam bam,ye,ye,Iye,Iye ma ni le,in the middle of the night,you and I under the fire,that's the lyrics

Baby,konga,I never dance in rumba,rumba ye ye

Yep... 'Iye iye ma in ye, Iye Iye Mani ye...' was part of the lyrics. Abeg what was the title?

1 Like

Re: Moses Ochie Is Dead (Fellyx & Mozzyx Fame) by bomasek(m): 8:36pm On Jun 18, 2018
phase1:

Yep... 'Iye iye ma in ye, Iye Iye Mani ye...' was part of the lyrics. Abeg what was the title?
Can't remember the title
Re: Moses Ochie Is Dead (Fellyx & Mozzyx Fame) by BENEAMATA: 9:31pm On Jun 18, 2018
The one half of the " Eba Tutu " crooner , it really is so hard to say goodbye to yesterday . R.I.P
Re: Moses Ochie Is Dead (Fellyx & Mozzyx Fame) by BENEAMATA: 9:37pm On Jun 18, 2018
phase1:

There is this classic mike okri song I've been looking out for. I can't really remember the title and lyrics but the video was a bit creepy and terrified my little head those days. It was shot in forest and a woman was tied to a tree (I think) with her assailants carrying sticks of fire.
RHUMBA DANCE

1 Like

Re: Moses Ochie Is Dead (Fellyx & Mozzyx Fame) by BENEAMATA: 9:42pm On Jun 18, 2018
The other half of "EBA TUTU " crooner , it really is so hard to say goodbye to yesterday . R . I .P Mozyxx
Re: Moses Ochie Is Dead (Fellyx & Mozzyx Fame) by tommy589(m): 9:44pm On Jun 18, 2018
manikspears:

Awwww,they were the ones that sang e je ka jo shocked .that was a great song o,for I used to think that song was from UK or USA musicians.

Their dance moves was thrilling to watch.RIP

Bros una try for remembering song made like 3 decades ago,but The song e je ka jo was from XCTASY,the duo of Ben Murray Bruce younger siblings
Re: Moses Ochie Is Dead (Fellyx & Mozzyx Fame) by manikspears: 10:57pm On Jun 18, 2018
tommy589:

Their dance moves was thrilling to watch.RIP

Bros una try for remembering song made like 3 decades ago,but The song e je ka jo was from XCTASY,the duo of Ben Murray Bruce younger siblings

Oho!!! OK ,I will go and check both bands out on you tube, I like the Vintage era because everything then makes sense, I feel very sorry for the coming generation when I see 50% of our present top artist supporting drugs and illegal hustle......let me go back to my Sony okosun's playlists, that man is a legend.
Re: Moses Ochie Is Dead (Fellyx & Mozzyx Fame) by Nedint: 12:51am On Jun 20, 2018
Uncle Moz, a man of great FAITH, you never gave up on God, you blessed and revered God your maker and now I know your resting with him. The last breath was a huge sigh of relief and start of a greater life beyond. You lead a peaceful and quite life. You were a great father to Angel and Ella and even to other numerous children around you, building them to look beyond the challenges you were going through and they knew well that they would not have had a greater dad like you. I will not forget those moments you expressed how much you appreciated the great woman of your life, who is the express definition of love. It is really God alone that can console her as words would never be enough to bring her to the reality that the one she loved and shared her life (donating one of her kidneys) with is gone. Up till now as the time of this comment, she still asks us if you are fine. If you had a last request, I am double sure that it would be that we continue to shower your love and appreciation to her. It was not hard for me to trigger music in you, all I needed was to run my fingers on the strings of your guitar in the room and you would not be able to resist grabbing it to express yourself in the deeper sense of pure music. If you were here with us, I know you would be in the parlour downstairs cleaning up your mixer and speakers, playing your songs (released and yet-to-be-released). So, you know what, that is exactly what we have done. Lest I forget, Michelle checked on you in the room and was looking for you all around the house, hm!!! how do we explain to her…okay we will figure that out someday when she’s come of age, sure no need to bother you as you are resting with Lord. I know you have been enrolled automatically with the host of heaven singing ‘Hosanna, Hosanna in the highest’ cos you were built for that. You will always remain fresh in the memories of everybody. Finally, FREE from all the troubles of this world!!!!!! - Words are not enough to decribe your life and struggle.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Moses Ochie Is Dead (Fellyx & Mozzyx Fame) by GavelSlam: 2:22am On Jun 20, 2018
phase1:

"Rhumba dance" I think.
Re: Moses Ochie Is Dead (Fellyx & Mozzyx Fame) by Nedint: 9:07am On Jun 21, 2018
The major cause of Kidney failure is high blood pressure and diabetes. Once the damage is done, it cannot repaired. If you spoke with patients, you'll discover that many had nothing to do with drinking, smoking etc. As a matter of fact, why would a child below 12 suffer from kidney failure? So it is very good we keep a check on our blood pressure. High blood pressure can destroy even other organs.

Have you also observed the increasing rate of kidney failure in relation to other economic factors. See more facts on https://www.kidney.org/kidneydisease/global-facts-about-kidney-disease

For the benefit of those who might be reading this post, also go for regular eye check ups. Intra-occular pressure is the fluid pressure in the eye and puts a person at risk of glaucoma (the thief of sight) it damages the eye nerves and connot be repaired leading to blindness after a certain period.

Onyenna:

Their lifestyles may actually be a contributing factor to the kidney failures we've been hearing.... Even Some of them with diabetes actually don't know[or choose to ignore] how to live right.....

In summary.... Due to fame and too much money, some of them live a reckless life....

NB::: I didn't generalize oooooh.... I said "SOME".....

@topic.... May his soul rest in peace, Amen....

It's a pity....
Re: Moses Ochie Is Dead (Fellyx & Mozzyx Fame) by Onyenna(m): 5:47am On Jun 23, 2018
Nedint:
The major cause of Kidney failure is high blood pressure and diabetes. Once the damage is done, it cannot repaired. If you spoke with patients, you'll discover that many had nothing to do with drinking, smoking etc. As a matter of fact, why would a child below 12 suffer from kidney failure? So it is very good we keep a check on our blood pressure. High blood pressure can destroy even other organs.

Have you also observed the increasing rate of kidney failure in relation to other economic factors. See more facts on https://www.kidney.org/kidneydisease/global-facts-about-kidney-disease

For the benefit of those who might be reading this post, also go for regular eye check ups. Intra-occular pressure is the fluid pressure in the eye and puts a person at risk of glaucoma (the thief of sight) it damages the eye nerves and connot be repaired leading to blindness after a certain period.

Okay.... Thanks

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

I Want More Children – Tonto Dikeh / SGF, Emeka Ike, Beauty Queen, Nairalander In Villa For Violence Against Children / Dayo Amusa Pictured In Mecca (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.