Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,849 members, 7,810,276 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 04:24 AM

Interesting Reasons Why Ladies Find It Difficult To Propose! - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Interesting Reasons Why Ladies Find It Difficult To Propose! (1715 Views)

Do Ladies Find Slim Guys Unattractive? / Why Do Ladies Find It Had To Reciprocate Good Gestures From Their Boyfriends? / Why Do Some Young Ladies Find Married Men More Attractive? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Interesting Reasons Why Ladies Find It Difficult To Propose! by monikmotivatioa: 10:20am On Jun 18, 2018
Apart from books,stories you've heard,have you ever seen a woman propose to man? Well it's not rare! However,there are some cultures that permit women to meet men their hearts beat for and throw the initiative.

Yes,they could be the ones to tell their boyfriends who have hesitated to express their love and intentions to their girlfriends ''I love you and would love us to build a home as husband and wife'' or ''I love you and would like to spend the rest of my life with you!''.

If the man accepts the proposal,he begins to think of marriage with his girlfriend and eventually get married to her! Why? Because the woman brings the initiative and proposes to him...Read more: http://www.monikmotivational.com/2018/06/interesting-reasons-why-ladies-find-it.html

1 Share

(1) (Reply)

Why Do Nigerians See Me As A Bad Girl Cause They Believe I Dated/ Married A Bl / Amaka The Lesbian / He Stole The Money To Buy Benz And Iphone X For His Girlfriend

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.