Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,527 members, 7,826,979 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 02:03 AM

Atiku Abubakar Meets Bola Tinubu At Airport (Photos) - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Atiku Abubakar Meets Bola Tinubu At Airport (Photos) (81180 Views)

Abdusalami Abubakar Meets With President Tinubu In Aso Rock / Dave Umahi Meets Bola Tinubu In Abuja (Photos) / Atiku Abubakar Meets Chris Smith, US Congressman At Capitol Washington DC (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Atiku Abubakar Meets Bola Tinubu At Airport (Photos) by Follygunners: 7:36pm On Jun 18, 2018
davodyguy:

Keep wasting your energy.
You can only imagine their level of influence an wealth, but do not have it.

How's your prayer going to answer?

We know FOOLISH pple like you that trade their integrity and pride for corruption and stealing. Thunder fire your blessings! angry

1 Like

Re: Atiku Abubakar Meets Bola Tinubu At Airport (Photos) by IamaNigerianGuy(m): 7:36pm On Jun 18, 2018
seunmsg:

The part of my post about Akure airport was what I directed at you. The other part was definitely not meant for wailers like you who don't like reading about the attrocities of Jonathan era.

Thanks for your understanding.

You deserve more than one like. cool

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Atiku Abubakar Meets Bola Tinubu At Airport (Photos) by davodyguy: 7:38pm On Jun 18, 2018
Follygunners:

We know FOOLISH pple like you that trade their integrity and pride for corruption and stealing. Thunder fire your blessings! angry
too late, my blessings is firm and permanent.
More so, thunder doesn't fire anything. Go study Geography and thank me later

4 Likes

Re: Atiku Abubakar Meets Bola Tinubu At Airport (Photos) by Ejiphill09(m): 7:41pm On Jun 18, 2018
kiss
If you die for politicians, you lived a wasted life and deserves pity.

Re: Atiku Abubakar Meets Bola Tinubu At Airport (Photos) by bizzibodi(m): 7:41pm On Jun 18, 2018
Atiku only can to ekiti to support rigging.
Re: Atiku Abubakar Meets Bola Tinubu At Airport (Photos) by omogidi234(m): 7:44pm On Jun 18, 2018
seunmsg:

That should be Akure airport.

Kudos to president Buhari for creating a level playing field for all parties to campaign in Ekiti this time around. Around this time in 2014, opposition leaders like Oshiomole, Amaechi etc were not allowed to enter Ekiti to campaign for APC while police officers openly fired teargas at the incumbent governor then.

You are correct.

In fact I think there was a time they they didn't give their aircraft landing permission.

I remember that Amaechi was almost shot by soldiers between Ado & Ikere.

Is okay.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Atiku Abubakar Meets Bola Tinubu At Airport (Photos) by emmyt2: 7:45pm On Jun 18, 2018
Atiku is free to campaign for his candidate but remember you are all going to fail.

Is he still going to America?
Re: Atiku Abubakar Meets Bola Tinubu At Airport (Photos) by lastmaster(m): 7:48pm On Jun 18, 2018
When two thieves meet. ......
Re: Atiku Abubakar Meets Bola Tinubu At Airport (Photos) by Greizman: 7:52pm On Jun 18, 2018
Matured men
Re: Atiku Abubakar Meets Bola Tinubu At Airport (Photos) by adesharp2(m): 7:53pm On Jun 18, 2018
ok ooo
Re: Atiku Abubakar Meets Bola Tinubu At Airport (Photos) by asawanathegreat(m): 7:55pm On Jun 18, 2018
Birds of a feather
Re: Atiku Abubakar Meets Bola Tinubu At Airport (Photos) by gurnam: 7:56pm On Jun 18, 2018
Clearly PMB have a better democratic credentials than GEJ. We clearly remember how GEJ militarized Ekiti in 2014 for Fayose, detaining El-Rufai in Anambra

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Atiku Abubakar Meets Bola Tinubu At Airport (Photos) by Fhemmmy: 7:56pm On Jun 18, 2018
Ummmmmmm . . .It is well
Re: Atiku Abubakar Meets Bola Tinubu At Airport (Photos) by Addme: 8:04pm On Jun 18, 2018
Is that not Gbenga Daniel beside Tinubu in the 3rd pics?

1 Like

Re: Atiku Abubakar Meets Bola Tinubu At Airport (Photos) by Fashdeejay(m): 8:05pm On Jun 18, 2018
seunmsg:

Kudos to president Buhari for creating a level playing field for all parties to campaign in Ekiti this time around. Around this time in 2014, opposition leaders like Oshiomole, Amaechi etc were not allowed to enter Ekiti to campaign for APC while police officers openly fired teargas at the incumbent governor then.
The teargas shot was by police men who shot at Michael Opeyemi Bamidele when he announced his plans to run under Labour Party....
Re: Atiku Abubakar Meets Bola Tinubu At Airport (Photos) by omenkaLives(m): 8:06pm On Jun 18, 2018
Just look at the timepiece on Atiku's wrist.. cool
Re: Atiku Abubakar Meets Bola Tinubu At Airport (Photos) by omenkaLives(m): 8:07pm On Jun 18, 2018
Topccy007:
Senior political thugs....

Their own thuggery is only cooperate....that's the difference
grin grin
Re: Atiku Abubakar Meets Bola Tinubu At Airport (Photos) by maryalloy(f): 8:17pm On Jun 18, 2018
weitin concern .e

Re: Atiku Abubakar Meets Bola Tinubu At Airport (Photos) by omenkaLives(m): 8:23pm On Jun 18, 2018
seunmsg:

The part of my post about Akure airport was what I directed at you. The other part was definitely not meant for wailers like you who don't like reading about the attrocities of Jonathan era.

Just checked the older posts of someone who calls others "political sycophants" and saw his life revolves around hate for Yorubas, Hausas and Muslims. I'm not surprised since he declared in one of them "I am Igbo".

He attacked me several times for criticising Jonathan, yet can't seem to stomach the sight of one commending Buhari.

Look bro, except one just wants to be deliberately foolish, when it comes to elections, Buhari has been more than democratic and fair. Sometimes it gets to a point I get so pissed he doesn't deploy his powers to ensure PDP never wins a single election anywhere! Anytime I think of what happened in Ekiti back then, and what obtains now under Buhari, I bite my fingers wishing I am the president. PDP for take dem eyes see their ears without mirror.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Atiku Abubakar Meets Bola Tinubu At Airport (Photos) by Eastprince101(m): 8:29pm On Jun 18, 2018
DIFFERENT SIDES OF THE SAME COIN ��
AFTER YOU THINK THERE ARE ENEMIES!! GOD PUNISH ANYONE THAT DIES FOR A POLITICIANS AMBITION
Re: Atiku Abubakar Meets Bola Tinubu At Airport (Photos) by SirBunky85(m): 8:37pm On Jun 18, 2018
seunmsg:

weldone for putting that hypocrite in his rightful place

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Atiku Abubakar Meets Bola Tinubu At Airport (Photos) by Clean2016: 8:38pm On Jun 18, 2018
seunmsg:

THANK YOU FOR THE OBSERVATIONS

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Atiku Abubakar Meets Bola Tinubu At Airport (Photos) by Follygunners: 8:38pm On Jun 18, 2018
davodyguy:
too late, my blessings is firm and permanent.
More so, thunder doesn't fire anything. Go study Geography and thank me later

Na Sango Thunder be dis ooo grin grin Craze guy.. grin
Re: Atiku Abubakar Meets Bola Tinubu At Airport (Photos) by Pharrel22(m): 8:43pm On Jun 18, 2018
All I see is my main man..OGD

1 Like

Re: Atiku Abubakar Meets Bola Tinubu At Airport (Photos) by Nobody: 8:49pm On Jun 18, 2018
LazyNairalander:
who does not know that they are all friends?
mtchewwwww check my SIGNATURE ojare
Were u not the one supporting PDP yesterday when LG election thread about Rivers state was opened?
I pity those of u supporting PDP/APC.
Re: Atiku Abubakar Meets Bola Tinubu At Airport (Photos) by Hotfreeze: 8:58pm On Jun 18, 2018
lovat:
I don't have time for political sycophants on my mention.

Thanks for your understanding

Aren't you the miscreant who posted nonsense below?
lovat:
I've been seeing the kind of bashing and insults being hurled at barcanista since he left the progressthieves and joined the Transformation train, I want the APC rats to allow sleeping dogs lie and move on, its a season of cross carpeting for the right and wrong reasons so Let Barcanista Be.

You are a worthless hypocrite with the scruples of an alley cat.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Atiku Abubakar Meets Bola Tinubu At Airport (Photos) by lovat(m): 9:00pm On Jun 18, 2018
Hotfreeze:

Aren't you the miscreant who posted nonsense below?
Mynd44 Rule 2. apply the full weight of the law because the definition of miscreants sounds abhorring
Re: Atiku Abubakar Meets Bola Tinubu At Airport (Photos) by seunmsg(m): 9:02pm On Jun 18, 2018
omenkaLives:
Just checked the older posts of someone who calls others "political sycophants" and saw his life revolves around hate for Yorubas, Hausas and Muslims. I'm not surprised since he declared in one of them "I am Igbo".

He attacked me several times for criticising Jonathan, yet can't seem to stomach the sight of one commending Buhari.

Look bro, except one just wants to be deliberately foolish, when it comes to elections, Buhari has been more than democratic and fair. Sometimes it gets to a point I get so pissed he doesn't deploy his powers to ensure PDP never wins a single election anywhere! Anytime I think of what happened in Ekiti back then, and what obtains now under Buhari, I bite my fingers wishing I am the president. PDP for take dem eyes see their ears without mirror.

Most of the wailers who rant about Buhari being a dictator will definitely run mad if he's to commit half of the atrocities that Jonathan committed just to ensure victory for PDP all over the country. That particular handle is a well known hypocrite who wanted to use me to get cheap likes. Gat give it back to him quickly.

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Atiku Abubakar Meets Bola Tinubu At Airport (Photos) by blackaxe78: 9:13pm On Jun 18, 2018
Whoever are those deceiving Atiku that he can become president of Nigeria are doing a good job

Thank God he is an Arsenal fan. He should be used to failure

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Atiku Abubakar Meets Bola Tinubu At Airport (Photos) by Hotfreeze: 9:17pm On Jun 18, 2018
lovat:
Rule 2. apply the full weight of the law because the definition of miscreants sounds abhorring

No one is going to hide that post because it shows you as an unstable, hypocritical, bigoted and shamelessly shallow sub-human.

By the way, it's miscreant, not miscreants, bloody illiterate!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Atiku Abubakar Meets Bola Tinubu At Airport (Photos) by zudozz: 9:19pm On Jun 18, 2018
Their discussion thus: ''Bola u never tire to dey steal Lagos state Money? You sef Abubakar u wan milk Nigeria dry??'' Hahahahahaha..They go just dey laff una...NOT ME!!

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Turai Yaradua Visits Aisha Buhari In Aso Rock (Photos) / General Buhari Meets Business-People In Lagos (Videos) / Soldiers Sleeping On The Ground, Beside 'Their Graves' (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.