Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,397 members, 7,812,166 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 09:21 AM

Cars For Sale# - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Cars For Sale# (303 Views)

My Man Broke Up With Me Because I Wash And Buff Cars For A Living / I Dont Do Hook Up - Pretty Girl That Washes Cars For A Living Says (pics) / Get One Of These Cars For Your Lover - Quickmarket.ng (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Cars For Sale# by alexmbachu2: 11:12pm On Jun 18, 2018
want to use this medium to let y'all know.. I deal on cars.. be it any brand or year.. nation wide.. brand new cars and direct belguim cars too.. Nigerian used too. like 3,6 months cars.. so you can make your order.. for safety purposes you can trust us on that.. you might want to see for yourself before making payments... number to call 08037471837..can also whatsapp me and call also..

(1) (Reply)

Domestic Violence. How Can We Curb It? / Separation Of The Spirit From The Soul / Did He Aid Her Death Or Prolong Her Life?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.