Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,112 members, 7,828,967 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 04:39 PM

My Man Broke Up With Me Because I Wash And Buff Cars For A Living - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Man Broke Up With Me Because I Wash And Buff Cars For A Living (2129 Views)

"I Wash, Clean And Cook For My Cheating Boyfriend" - Twitter Lady / (VIDEO) Aboki Man Broke 13 Year Old Girls Hymen / Photo: Lol,man Broke Sex Doll's Leg During Vigorous Sex With It (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Man Broke Up With Me Because I Wash And Buff Cars For A Living by Trendylove(f): 8:57pm On Aug 28, 2023
Due to the security problems back home my shop was burnt down by the Army people. I and my siblings ran to Asaba for safety,I had to start looking for a job fortunately for me I got a job in one of the biggest Car wash so I started working as a manager there along the line I started washing cars too. A long the line I met my boyfriend and we started dating after sometime he got to know I wash cars too . He started complaining that I should stop he started avoiding me and now he broke up with me. Please my people is it a crime for a woman to wash cars for a living?

2 Likes

Re: My Man Broke Up With Me Because I Wash And Buff Cars For A Living by Xscape1993(m): 9:00pm On Aug 28, 2023
That guy is not a serious guy. Simple!!!

15 Likes

Re: My Man Broke Up With Me Because I Wash And Buff Cars For A Living by cenaman(m): 9:02pm On Aug 28, 2023
Lie muhammed is that you?

6 Likes

Re: My Man Broke Up With Me Because I Wash And Buff Cars For A Living by Manofsteel2013(m): 9:02pm On Aug 28, 2023
Are you really concern!
Re: My Man Broke Up With Me Because I Wash And Buff Cars For A Living by youngsahito(m): 9:54pm On Aug 28, 2023
Trendylove:
Due to the security problems back home my shop was burnt down by the Army people. I and my siblings ran to Asaba for safety,I had to start looking for a job fortunately for me I got a job in one of the biggest Car wash so I started working as a manager there along the line I started washing cars too. A long the line I met my boyfriend and we started dating after sometime he got to know I wash cars too . He started complaining that I should stop he started avoiding me and now he broke up with me. Please my people is it a crime for a woman to wash cars for a living?
You said na manager you be, so how are now the one washing the cars? I don't understand this ur talk.

6 Likes

Re: My Man Broke Up With Me Because I Wash And Buff Cars For A Living by dawnomike(m): 10:01pm On Aug 28, 2023
Trendylove:
My dear sister in the lord, continue your hustling and keep grinding!!!
He is not wise!!!

4 Likes

Re: My Man Broke Up With Me Because I Wash And Buff Cars For A Living by Yugoslavia247(m): 10:05pm On Aug 28, 2023
Trendylove:

The guy did the right thing.

If the reverse was the case You would not date him.

So he set his standards and since you don't tally, he shove you off.

He worked so hard to be with his own type of woman.

Now no need to cry over spilled milk.

Focus on your work and look for youe type of man until you have a good standard.

It is what I learnt the hard way.

Better days ahead and you will end up with your own standard.

10 Likes

Re: My Man Broke Up With Me Because I Wash And Buff Cars For A Living by Rokiat(f): 10:06pm On Aug 28, 2023
If he was complaining for you to stop he should have elevated your life.

Be very glad that he’s gone and you are back on the market.

If a man is not adding to your life let him go. Be careful who you select this time, don’t be desperate just for anyone select a man that will add value and meaning to your life, or remain single and work on yourself and focus on yourself no need for a man that wouldn’t add any value and meaning to your life.

3 Likes

Re: My Man Broke Up With Me Because I Wash And Buff Cars For A Living by Sonnobax15(m): 10:08pm On Aug 28, 2023
lipsrsealed
Na this kind banny we wey be the few responsible men for this life dey use both torch and candle dey search for during day time.....

Yet,one mumu guyman get and he still get mind dey maltreat her sad

Well,op, if he doesn't like your job,so what has he done to help you change it?

No be complain,but is he willing to help?

3 Likes

Re: My Man Broke Up With Me Because I Wash And Buff Cars For A Living by Aaaaarghmed(m): 2:22am On Aug 29, 2023
Trendylove:
its not a crime,but hope you can see how some men feel if ladies leave them for doing some type of jobs. grin

1 Like

Re: My Man Broke Up With Me Because I Wash And Buff Cars For A Living by seanery: 2:42am On Aug 29, 2023
Coming from a SLUT

Rokiat:

If a man is not adding to your life let him go. Be careful who you select this time, don’t be desperate just for anyone select a man that will add value and meaning to your life, or remain single and work on yourself and focus on yourself no need for a man that wouldn’t add any value and meaning to your life.

1 Like

Re: My Man Broke Up With Me Because I Wash And Buff Cars For A Living by Gadafii: 6:06am On Aug 29, 2023
You lied to your boyfriend that you were manager in the biggest car wash just like you lied to us now, he found out that you were mete car washer there so he broke up with you

Next time tell him the truth and nothing but the truth

2 Likes

Re: My Man Broke Up With Me Because I Wash And Buff Cars For A Living by PortHarcourtcit(m): 8:39am On Aug 29, 2023
youngsahito:
You said na manager you be, so how are now the one washing the cars? I don't understand this ur talk.
for extra pay...

1 Like

Re: My Man Broke Up With Me Because I Wash And Buff Cars For A Living by Bankowner: 9:15am On Aug 29, 2023
I once owned a carwash and I often joined my boys to wash cars..........it's something I love doing. Customers always tell me thank you each time I finish with their cars.
youngsahito:

4 Likes

Re: My Man Broke Up With Me Because I Wash And Buff Cars For A Living by Zeezeal7(m): 10:00am On Aug 29, 2023
Comment of the year. We all have standards and if anyone doesn't meet them, we kick them off our lives. Why should a man work so hard to settle for less? Funny how girls can't take half of a dose of the Medicine they give out. That's how I chatted one, she ignored me for hours before replying, I did doubled the time @24 hours. She got angry and left.
My point is, just like you said,if tables were turned, she won't date a nigga that wash cars. We all deserve the best especially when we've worked hard and earned it. Thesame way I am working hard and have my standards in the type of lady I'll give my commitment to....she must be intelligent, young, feminine and no prior sexual experience.

Yugoslavia247:

Focus on your work and look for youe type of man until you have a good standard.

1 Like

Re: My Man Broke Up With Me Because I Wash And Buff Cars For A Living by Trendylove(f): 10:13am On Aug 29, 2023
You think been a manager is all about sitting in an office under Ac doing nothing well sorry to burst your bubble I am not that kinda Manager when there is excess work I join my workers to wash cars too and I have customers that don't like any other person to wash their cars
youngsahito:
You said except me.na manager you be, so how are now the one washing the cars? I don't understand this ur talk.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Man Broke Up With Me Because I Wash And Buff Cars For A Living by Trendylove(f): 10:45am On Aug 29, 2023
Well it's only a foolish person that will start having issues with what you do for a living. I told him I just want to for a year to rise enough money t start up a hair palace spa
Yugoslavia247:

Re: My Man Broke Up With Me Because I Wash And Buff Cars For A Living by Trendylove(f): 10:52am On Aug 29, 2023
Well for me I will never leave a man that genuinely love treat me because he is still struggling by as long as he is doing something legit while saving to build a better life for himself.
Aaaaarghmed:
its not a crime,but hope you can see how some men feel if ladies leave them for doing some type of jobs. grin

1 Like

Re: My Man Broke Up With Me Because I Wash And Buff Cars For A Living by Trendylove(f): 10:58am On Aug 29, 2023
I never lied to him infact he saw me washing cars and he was surprised to see a woman washing cars and he was shocked when he get to know I wash the manager too after some months we started dating.
Gadafii:
You lied to your boyfriend that you were manager in the biggest car wash just like you lied to us now, he found out that you were mete car washer there so he broke up with you

Next time tell him the truth and nothing but the truth
Re: My Man Broke Up With Me Because I Wash And Buff Cars For A Living by Trendylove(f): 10:59am On Aug 29, 2023
Exactly
PortHarcourtcit:
for extra pay...
Re: My Man Broke Up With Me Because I Wash And Buff Cars For A Living by Baronthecelebri: 11:48am On Aug 29, 2023
Continue with your work. Don't mind him.
Trendylove:
Re: My Man Broke Up With Me Because I Wash And Buff Cars For A Living by talented321: 12:51pm On Aug 29, 2023
Don't bother yourself over a man who is ashame of you hustle but can't help you with a legit work..
Who is met for you will always stay whether you are hawking or not.. I quote you because the woman presently with me was hawking before i met her and she has all the qualities i can find in any woman..
Continue ur hustle and don't feel bad about urself...
Trendylove:

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Man Broke Up With Me Because I Wash And Buff Cars For A Living by izonborn098(m): 2:01pm On Aug 29, 2023
I love your hard working... But i hope you will now understanding for calling somebody who work in a car wash or restaurant broke..
You ladies has useless and childish entitle mentality'' if men begin to treat u guys the way u are treating broke boys many of ur people will be killed by hunger... With this experience try and be humble urself..
Trendylove:

1 Like

Re: My Man Broke Up With Me Because I Wash And Buff Cars For A Living by Nobody: 3:04pm On Aug 29, 2023
Forget your yeye boyfriend

Are you happy with what you do? How profitable is your job? What's the chances of you getting enough money from it to start up your business?
Hope you are doing well.

I like your spirit already!

1 Like

Re: My Man Broke Up With Me Because I Wash And Buff Cars For A Living by Nobody: 3:05pm On Aug 29, 2023
Rokiat:

I have nothing to add

1 Like

Re: My Man Broke Up With Me Because I Wash And Buff Cars For A Living by Nobody: 3:07pm On Aug 29, 2023
Ogberaga Dy complain but he not fit upgrade her mtcheww
The one who appreciates you will come

1 Like

Re: My Man Broke Up With Me Because I Wash And Buff Cars For A Living by Trendylove(f): 3:23pm On Aug 29, 2023
Well I am just managing the job while saving money to start up a business for myself by God's grace.i got skills such hair styling,nail technician, painting and tiling,I can cook delicious dishes.
Persephone1:
Forget your yeye boyfriend

Are you happy with what you do? How profitable is your job? What's the chances of you getting enough money from it to start up your business?
Hope you are doing well.

I like your spirit already!
Re: My Man Broke Up With Me Because I Wash And Buff Cars For A Living by 1Sharon(f): 3:28pm On Aug 29, 2023
izonborn098:
I love your hard working... But i hope you will now understanding for calling somebody who work in a cash wash or restaurant broke..
You ladies has useless and childish entitle mentality'' if men begin to treat u guys the way u are treating broke boys many of ur people will be killed by hunger... With this experience try and be humble urself..

What makes you think she isn't humble?

If she had been jobless and been asking her bf for urgent 2k, you'd still have an issue with it. You'd say even more than this.

The truth is that he has seen a woman that isn't stereotypical and he doesn't know how to handle it, that's why he acted weird and buggered off.

1 Like

Re: My Man Broke Up With Me Because I Wash And Buff Cars For A Living by Nobody: 4:54pm On Aug 29, 2023
Keep grinding, love your spirit!

2 Likes

Re: My Man Broke Up With Me Because I Wash And Buff Cars For A Living by WeirdAlien: 4:56pm On Aug 29, 2023
He dey craze. Forget about him.

2 Likes

Re: My Man Broke Up With Me Because I Wash And Buff Cars For A Living by Waffarianman(m): 5:02pm On Aug 29, 2023
youngsahito:

It's possible I remember some years back when I first visit Lagos I applied for a job as pump attendant within badagry area later became the manager. I run manager and pump attendant as well

2 Likes

Re: My Man Broke Up With Me Because I Wash And Buff Cars For A Living by izonborn098(m): 5:57pm On Aug 29, 2023
Sharon' i didn't said she is not humble'' i only give example of how some of you females behave''
It is only shameless women that ask for urgent 2k'' if u know ur worth as a woman you will work on urself...
Just d truth...
1Sharon:

What makes you think she isn't humble?

If she had been jobless and been asking her bf for urgent 2k, you'd still have an issue with it. You'd say even more than this.

The truth is that he has seen a woman that isn't stereotypical and he doesn't know how to handle it, that's why he acted weird and buggered off.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Are Capricorn Really Born And Destined To Suffer In Life / Konji Hook A Sick Africa Man In Hospital Bed In India, See What He Said To The / My Man’s Friends Want Us To Break Up Because I Sent Nudes To Another Man

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 71
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.