Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,951 members, 7,817,793 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 07:50 PM

An Open Letter To All Non Virgins - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / An Open Letter To All Non Virgins (561 Views)

Non-virgins Don’t Deserve Bride Price / "Virginity Is Overrated": Quote Non-Virgins Use To Console Themselves / Most Non-virgins Are Jealous (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

An Open Letter To All Non Virgins by wendyberry(m): 6:20am On Jun 19, 2018
An Open Letter To All Non Virgins.

If you are no longer a virgin, this write up is for you, there are many circumstances that might have led to that, it might have been willingly or accidentally.
You might have been wayward before and now you have repented, and people do look at you as a virgin, but only you knows yourself, and you don't know what to do because that brother thinks you are a virgin.
It might have been a rape, and it happened so badly in a way that you don't want to discuss it with him, but yet you are afraid and don't know if you can give birth in future.

Are you afraid of getting married because of your past life?
You don't want to tell the brother so that he won't cancel the engagement?
My sister, you may not be able to bear the future consequences, here is a solution fro you.

OPENNESS:
You must open up to that brother, tell him your past story, even when he don't want to hear (like the Winlos), insist and tell him, don't spear any information, it is better you told him and he leaves than you keeping it and facing the danger ahead.

There is nothing that kills a home like keeping secrets from your spouse, both secretes of when you are still single and after marriage, learn how to open up, your right partner will stay and not leave because of your past.

Brothers also, tell her your past life and if she is meant for you, she can never turn her back on you.
We would be glad to hear your comments, contribution and suggestions

source: http://www.lovebird.com.ng/2018/06/an-open-letter-to-all-non-virgins.html?m=1
Re: An Open Letter To All Non Virgins by Preshy561(f): 6:23am On Jun 19, 2018
is this for ladies or both gender?shocked
Re: An Open Letter To All Non Virgins by Nobody: 6:23am On Jun 19, 2018
Okay cheesy.
Re: An Open Letter To All Non Virgins by SoapQueen(f): 6:24am On Jun 19, 2018
Are relationships now based on virginity?
No jokes, being a virgin is great but bruv, what you wrote up there does not cut it for me.

1 Like

Re: An Open Letter To All Non Virgins by hisgrace090: 6:32am On Jun 19, 2018
Meaning that instead of someone saying you did so and so to hurt you it is better you open up with your mouth and gain some respect from your partner.

1 Like

Re: An Open Letter To All Non Virgins by cooooooks(m): 6:40am On Jun 19, 2018
The sensible part of your statement is the need for open communication in a relationship. Everything else is a load of bollocks.

Virginity is not a pre-requisite of a good relationship and non-virginity is only a disease to the virgin religionists.

If you say you will wait for a virgin, you will wait tire and that may cause you to overlook obvious problems because somebody has not opened their legs before.

1 Like

Re: An Open Letter To All Non Virgins by Nobody: 7:08am On Jun 19, 2018
angry angry angry

★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★

The problem me I have na the English

★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★
Re: An Open Letter To All Non Virgins by pafo(m): 7:41am On Jun 19, 2018
I personally do not like virgins. There is no shame in the fact you have had sex. This is the 21st century for Xst sake.

It is however not a free pass to LovePeddler yourself around o. 5-7 partners before marriage is allowed; anything more and you are damaged goods to me.

(1) (Reply)

Nail Driven Into Head Of Man Caught Having Sex With Another Man’s Wife (PHOTOS) / Bride Kneels And Crawl To Greet All The Groom's Family, Their Tradition / She Has A1 In Bedmatics & Has Never Refused My Sexual Demand -nigerian Pastor

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.