Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,292 members, 7,811,874 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 09:53 PM

Non-virgins Don’t Deserve Bride Price - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Non-virgins Don’t Deserve Bride Price (2668 Views)

Guys If You Don’t Have Up To 500k You Don’t Deserve Sex – Nigerian Lady Says / "Virginity Is Overrated": Quote Non-Virgins Use To Console Themselves / Most Non-virgins Are Jealous (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Non-virgins Don’t Deserve Bride Price by Emekaphilip360: 11:57am On Oct 08, 2023
There’s a reason why your kpekus is sealed by God. It’s only for your husband. You can’t have many body counts and you expect an innocent man to pay for your bride price. Your past matters as a woman!

17 Likes

Re: Non-virgins Don’t Deserve Bride Price by Anny69: 12:23pm On Oct 08, 2023
Find something else to talk about. Y'all who create ridiculous threads to intimidate women are becoming stale.

6 Likes

Re: Non-virgins Don’t Deserve Bride Price by izonborn098(m): 12:29pm On Oct 08, 2023
You can avoid the thread..
Anny69:
Find something else to talk about. Y'all who create ridiculous threads to intimidate women are becoming stale.

10 Likes

Re: Non-virgins Don’t Deserve Bride Price by Anny69: 12:34pm On Oct 08, 2023
You can avoid my previous post.
izonborn098:

1 Like

Re: Non-virgins Don’t Deserve Bride Price by izonborn098(m): 12:34pm On Oct 08, 2023
Olosho you can avoid the thread..
Anny69:
You can avoid my previous post.

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: Non-virgins Don’t Deserve Bride Price by Anny69: 12:36pm On Oct 08, 2023
grin cheesy Pained much? We need less of your kind on Earth.
izonborn098:

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Non-virgins Don’t Deserve Bride Price by izonborn098(m): 12:40pm On Oct 08, 2023
Must you guys always feel insecured about virgin thread..
Anny69:
grin cheesy Pained much? We need less of your kind on Earth.

14 Likes

Re: Non-virgins Don’t Deserve Bride Price by talented321: 1:06pm On Oct 08, 2023
You put her for mind..
izonborn098:
pls forgive her, i don't laugh fall my weed..
Is like you're not tired of ban..

7 Likes

Re: Non-virgins Don’t Deserve Bride Price by Emekaphilip360: 1:06pm On Oct 08, 2023
Anny69:
So being a virgin is not something to talk about ?🙄
Re: Non-virgins Don’t Deserve Bride Price by Anny69: 1:09pm On Oct 08, 2023
Insecure? Buahahaha. Lmao! Please low life try another line.
izonborn098:
Must you guys always feel insecure about virgin thread..

1 Like

Re: Non-virgins Don’t Deserve Bride Price by Anny69: 1:11pm On Oct 08, 2023
It's stale asf! Y'all have been talking about this for years now. Try something new abeg.
Emekaphilip360:
So being a virgin is not something to talk about ?🙄

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Non-virgins Don’t Deserve Bride Price by izonborn098(m): 1:15pm On Oct 08, 2023
Hahaha
talented321:
You put her for mind.. pls forgive her, i don't laugh fall my weed..
Is like you're not tired of ban..
this oloshos take virgin thread as a threat.. Who want to marry a public toilet..

Who ban help..

1 Like

Re: Non-virgins Don’t Deserve Bride Price by izonborn098(m): 1:19pm On Oct 08, 2023
Guy'' virgin thread should not be a threat to you.. No worry one useless simp will manage you...
Anny69:
Insecure? Buahahaha. Lmao! Please low life try another line.

1 Like

Re: Non-virgins Don’t Deserve Bride Price by Anny69: 1:25pm On Oct 08, 2023
🥱🥱You went stale so quick.
izonborn098:
Guy'' virgin thread should not be a threat to you.. No worry one useless simp will manage you...
Re: Non-virgins Don’t Deserve Bride Price by izonborn098(m): 1:30pm On Oct 08, 2023
Public toilent, pls try and avoid virgin thread.. Your type are menace to this nation..
Anny69 you went stake quick

2 Likes

Re: Non-virgins Don’t Deserve Bride Price by Emekaphilip360: 1:37pm On Oct 08, 2023
Anny69:
It's stale asf! Y'all have been talking about this for years now. Try something new abeg.
As long as it’s a virgin talk, it can never be stale. Because you lost your virginity to a plate of indomie doesn’t mean state of being virgin is stale .

12 Likes

Re: Non-virgins Don’t Deserve Bride Price by Anny69: 1:51pm On Oct 08, 2023
Broke man try and avoid my posts. You can't even spell correctly, olodo.
izonborn098:
Public toilent, pls try and avoid virgin thread.. Your type are menace to this nation..
Re: Non-virgins Don’t Deserve Bride Price by Anny69: 1:52pm On Oct 08, 2023
Stale asf abeg. You guys keep using the same old boring lines. 😂😂
Emekaphilip360:
As long as it’s a virgin talk, it can never be stale. Because you lost your virginity to a plate of indomie doesn’t mean state of being virgin is stale .
Re: Non-virgins Don’t Deserve Bride Price by izonborn098(m): 1:58pm On Oct 08, 2023
Hahaha
Anny69:
Broke man try and avoid my posts. You can't even spell correctly, olodo.
public toilet.. You can spell word correctly but you are a condemn property..

1 Like

Re: Non-virgins Don’t Deserve Bride Price by Anny69: 2:09pm On Oct 08, 2023
🥱You're projecting one of your insecurities, castrated simpleton.
izonborn098:
Hahaha public toilet.. You can spell word correctly but you are a condemn property..
Re: Non-virgins Don’t Deserve Bride Price by menix(m): 2:41pm On Oct 08, 2023
Anny69:
🥱You're projecting one of your insecurities, castrated simpleton.

Can u just shut up a bit
Its painful talking ill about criminals infront of one...
Re: Non-virgins Don’t Deserve Bride Price by Anny69: 3:09pm On Oct 08, 2023
menix:

Can u just shut up a bit
Its painful talking ill about criminals infront of one...
Who are you? undecided Are you lost on the web?

2 Likes

Re: Non-virgins Don’t Deserve Bride Price by talk2hb1(m): 3:35pm On Oct 08, 2023
The Bride Price is not even the problem.
My concern is that she get to enjoy all my sweat that took me years to build, while she was busy building my future.
Gosh, GOD save my soul!!!

1 Like

Re: Non-virgins Don’t Deserve Bride Price by tochez24(m): 4:19pm On Oct 08, 2023
Emekaphilip360:
There’s a reason why your kpekus is sealed by God. It’s only for your husband. You can’t have many body counts and you expect an innocent man to pay for your bride price. Your past matters as a woman!

But in all honesty, non virgins really messed me up both mentally and emotionally when i was dating them..

Now i only date/marry virgins, I'm more stable in the dating game♂️

Virgins rearly play stupid games that their fellow no virgin counter part play with their bodies.

A virgin will tell you straight whether she loves you or not. and if she loves you, accepts you and allows you disvirgin her.... She will totally bond with you asap and you will enjoy natural love with a tender heart ❤️ She go manage and appreciate the little you can afford for her.

Unlike non virgins that take relationship as business, most of them even date many guys at once with( I can't put all my eggs in one basket) mindset.... They will simply ruin you as a man before you say jack!!!!

Virgin or i die single ⚠️

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Non-virgins Don’t Deserve Bride Price by okoroemeka(m): 4:55pm On Oct 08, 2023
Emekaphilip360:
there is nothing remotely interesting in virgins,it is insecure men that wish to marry virgins,the diameter of a vagina will be the least thing on your mind when evaluating a woman for marriage and it will be a fool that will judge the character of a woman by how tight the pvssy is, moreover I wish you luck in finding a virgin to marry because from 20 years up your chances of finding one drops to 15%

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Non-virgins Don’t Deserve Bride Price by Tunde835(m): 5:00pm On Oct 08, 2023
Anny69:
Evening newspaper spotted.

2 Likes

Re: Non-virgins Don’t Deserve Bride Price by mapist(m): 5:33pm On Oct 08, 2023
Emekaphilip360:

I am TOTALLY of this opinion.

3 Likes

Re: Non-virgins Don’t Deserve Bride Price by mapist(m): 5:34pm On Oct 08, 2023
izonborn098:

Simple as ABC! Why engage a thread you deem useless if your mind isnt pricking you?
Re: Non-virgins Don’t Deserve Bride Price by Anny69: 5:42pm On Oct 08, 2023
You better don't start with me. I'd drag you till you have no other choice but to creep back into unfortunate hole you came from.
Tunde835:
Evening newspaper spotted.
Re: Non-virgins Don’t Deserve Bride Price by Tunde835(m): 5:43pm On Oct 08, 2023
Anny69:
You better don't start with me. I'd drag you till you have no other choice but to creep back into unfortunate hole you came from.
Is menopause making you upset

2 Likes

Re: Non-virgins Don’t Deserve Bride Price by Anny69: 5:43pm On Oct 08, 2023
Another foolish man.
mapist:

Simple as ABC! Why engage a thread you deem useless if your mind isnt pricking you?
Re: Non-virgins Don’t Deserve Bride Price by Anny69: 5:45pm On Oct 08, 2023
Find another line simpleton. These derogatory words are too common.
Tunde835:
Is menopause making you upset

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

10 Things You Should Know About Moses Bliss’s Fiancée, Marie Wiseborn / Is everybody in love blind? / Who Would You Like To Knock On Your Door Today?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.