Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,607 members, 7,812,994 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 02:17 AM

Buhari does Not Like MKO Abiola - Dr. Ore Falomo, Abiola's Physician - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari does Not Like MKO Abiola - Dr. Ore Falomo, Abiola's Physician (30726 Views)

Housing: Sanwo-Olu Flags Off Development Of Falomo Towers In Ikoyi / Throwback Video: Even Buhari Does Not Know The Meaning Of APC - Akpabio / Kenneth Okonkwo: "Buhari Does Not Induce Anybody With Corruption" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Buhari does Not Like MKO Abiola - Dr. Ore Falomo, Abiola's Physician by akinboyo: 10:56am On Jun 19, 2018
That is a blatant lie! His mission is to gain some cheap points towards 2019 general election. He's desperate and ready to do anything to win
tunjiajayi:
The award wasn't on personal terms, it was purely a matter of state.
This even makes the president more credible.
Re: Buhari does Not Like MKO Abiola - Dr. Ore Falomo, Abiola's Physician by CoolAmbience(m): 10:56am On Jun 19, 2018
Topccy007:
BMC spotted.
Patriots take note!!!

Oh, you are a patriot? What's the qualification?
Laughable!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Buhari does Not Like MKO Abiola - Dr. Ore Falomo, Abiola's Physician by tunjiajayi: 10:57am On Jun 19, 2018
akinboyo:
That is a blatant lie! His mission is to gain some cheap points towards 2019 general election. He's desperate and ready to do anything to win

If you say so!
Re: Buhari does Not Like MKO Abiola - Dr. Ore Falomo, Abiola's Physician by Justiceleague1: 10:58am On Jun 19, 2018
PureMe01:
some of my sophisticated m*r*nic friends will come to attack their father for standing with d truth just to please their Fulani master

thank you jare. coneheads are so gullible.
As far as they are concerned now,buhari is as best a thing with amala.

If awo,rip, were alive today,they will kick him aside and zmb after tinibu/bkhari
Re: Buhari does Not Like MKO Abiola - Dr. Ore Falomo, Abiola's Physician by maasoap(m): 10:58am On Jun 19, 2018
aolawale025:

A person has to have a personal conviction to do a thing. Doing something to win favors isn't credible.

Your personal opinion which you can't convince me with.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Buhari does Not Like MKO Abiola - Dr. Ore Falomo, Abiola's Physician by maasoap(m): 11:00am On Jun 19, 2018
Topccy007:
Buhari does not like anyone but himself....he's only playing politics on Southwest region. He only capitalized on what the Yorubas have been agitating for just for his political benefits.

He doesn't have the nation's interest at heart

And what should we do with this your assertion? Hang Buhari?

1 Like

Re: Buhari does Not Like MKO Abiola - Dr. Ore Falomo, Abiola's Physician by SheikhMuniru(m): 11:03am On Jun 19, 2018
BUBU IS TRYING TO WIN THE HEART OF NIGERIANS BY HONOURING ABIOLA WHEN GENERAL ELECTION REMAIN FEW MONTHS
Re: Buhari does Not Like MKO Abiola - Dr. Ore Falomo, Abiola's Physician by flames01: 11:06am On Jun 19, 2018
tunjiajayi:

I read your comment and i saw clearly how a blind person or a paid political agent would comment.

Everyone that has a brain or has not sold his conscience for a morsel of meat, like regret-filled Esau, would know that the award was just to score a cheap political point.

You call buhari credible? How is babachir lawal, buratai or minister of communication giving credence to buhari's credibility?

His son got multi-million naira powerbike without a job. How does that show his father as being credible?
Re: Buhari does Not Like MKO Abiola - Dr. Ore Falomo, Abiola's Physician by tunjiajayi: 11:07am On Jun 19, 2018
flames01:

I read your comment and i saw clearly how a blind person or a paid political agent would comment.

Everyone that has a brain or has not sold his conscience for a morsel of meat, like regret-filled Esau, would know that the award was just to score a cheap political point.

You call buhari credible? How is babachir lawal, buratai or minister of communication giving credence to buhari's credibility?

His son got multi-million naira powerbike without a job. How does that show his father as being credible?

You are very funny!
Re: Buhari does Not Like MKO Abiola - Dr. Ore Falomo, Abiola's Physician by tiger28: 11:08am On Jun 19, 2018
tunjijones:
Misleading head line. The fact that they are not friends doesn't mean they hate each other.
THE ONLY SMART READER HERE..... BEST COMMENT!!!!
Re: Buhari does Not Like MKO Abiola - Dr. Ore Falomo, Abiola's Physician by AyoolaIgwe(m): 11:10am On Jun 19, 2018
Lilimax:

He likes Hausa-Fulanis na smiley
point of clarification, he loves cows only. grin
Re: Buhari does Not Like MKO Abiola - Dr. Ore Falomo, Abiola's Physician by Bullhari007(m): 11:11am On Jun 19, 2018
tunjiajayi:
ur clueless Hero/demigod couldn't speak up when abacha locked MKO up , the same abacha that jail MKO is the same person buhari said is holier and all the accusations against him are mere fallacy , why can u enjoy this Fulani Greek gift in peace ... when will ZONE-B get small brain
Re: Buhari does Not Like MKO Abiola - Dr. Ore Falomo, Abiola's Physician by tunjiajayi: 11:11am On Jun 19, 2018
Bullhari007:
ur clueless Hero/demigod couldn't speak up when abacha locked MKO up , the same abacha that jail MKO is the same person buhari said is holier and all the accusations about him are mere fallacy , why can u enjoy this Fulani Greek gift in peace ... when will ZONE-B get small brain

I'll pass on you
Re: Buhari does Not Like MKO Abiola - Dr. Ore Falomo, Abiola's Physician by Nobody: 11:12am On Jun 19, 2018
tunjiajayi:

Hello.
hi
Re: Buhari does Not Like MKO Abiola - Dr. Ore Falomo, Abiola's Physician by tunjiajayi: 11:14am On Jun 19, 2018
BlaqCoffee109:
hi

You are interesting.
Re: Buhari does Not Like MKO Abiola - Dr. Ore Falomo, Abiola's Physician by BabaO2: 11:14am On Jun 19, 2018
Moderator should be fired for mischievous and misleading headline.
Re: Buhari does Not Like MKO Abiola - Dr. Ore Falomo, Abiola's Physician by tunjijones(m): 11:19am On Jun 19, 2018
kyjuan99:

Actually they did
Abiola played MAJOR roles in pulling down shagari and buhari's govt
Thats why he was so confident that the military he aided to power will allow him to rule but he didn't take into account abacha's and ibb plan to pass power between themselves
He was also at mandela's inauguration and thought his imprisonment was similar forgetting that madiba was fighting for his ppl while he(abiola) was fighting for political power

Seriously abiola was not a totally good man. We jst all praise him forgetting abt is flaws. He is a very selfish man and power drunk too.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Buhari does Not Like MKO Abiola - Dr. Ore Falomo, Abiola's Physician by sexyanyabubakar(f): 11:21am On Jun 19, 2018
Wiseandtrue:
We know, election is near!

Buhari seems to be functional within a year to an election but claims that 3years is not visible for any achievements undecided

He right the wrong of his masters but it is not enough to recontest the next election!

Nigeria has not fared well under Buhari either as a military or civilian

He is in support of these wrongs cause he never condemned them publicly! Someone that said Abacha is not a thief yet up till date he is still collecting the money he looted undecided

People cannot be deceived any longer!

Re: Buhari does Not Like MKO Abiola - Dr. Ore Falomo, Abiola's Physician by Gaddafithe2nd(m): 11:26am On Jun 19, 2018
Yes, they were never friends. Even Hafusat Abiola said it. Abiola bankrolled the coup that ousted Buhari/Idiagbon in 1985. Abiola's private jet was used to convey IBB from Minna to Lagos after the coup.

1 Like

Re: Buhari does Not Like MKO Abiola - Dr. Ore Falomo, Abiola's Physician by justy15: 11:37am On Jun 19, 2018
Abakaliki is the next destination for property investment in the southeast because of the governor's outstanding infrastructural development. Call now 07086770689

1 Like

Re: Buhari does Not Like MKO Abiola - Dr. Ore Falomo, Abiola's Physician by akinyemi0103(m): 11:37am On Jun 19, 2018
You mean Buhari should apologize to the worst president to have ever ruled Nigeria..

[s][/s]
If the President is credible let him also offer apologies to Shagari for the overthrow. [/quote]
Re: Buhari does Not Like MKO Abiola - Dr. Ore Falomo, Abiola's Physician by Bullhari007(m): 11:37am On Jun 19, 2018
tunjiajayi:

I'll pass on you
truths are allergic to ZONE-B
Re: Buhari does Not Like MKO Abiola - Dr. Ore Falomo, Abiola's Physician by Nobody: 11:38am On Jun 19, 2018
tunjiajayi:

You are interesting.
Why?! I am flattered...
Re: Buhari does Not Like MKO Abiola - Dr. Ore Falomo, Abiola's Physician by CSTR1003: 11:38am On Jun 19, 2018
How does honouring abiola affect my life?
Will it improve the standard of living of the average Nigerian?
Who cares about some old man that is long dead?
Re: Buhari does Not Like MKO Abiola - Dr. Ore Falomo, Abiola's Physician by Gaddafithe2nd(m): 11:39am On Jun 19, 2018
oyb:
Does this fool think we don't know that. Abiola bankrolled the coup against Buhari.

It took some serious swallowing of bile. What smarter people call diplomacy.

Even Abiola's daughters said it, that despite their poor relationship, she never expected that PMB would be the instrument that would vindicate her father. President Buahri is a strong man, if it were to be OBJ that was ousted by the coup Abiola financed, he would never forgive Abiola let alone honour him.
I don't like how the Yoruba's elders always like to see Abiola as saint, meanwhile he dined with IBB and Abacha(he even appointed some technocrats in Abacha's cabinet despite being imprisoned by Abacha).
Re: Buhari does Not Like MKO Abiola - Dr. Ore Falomo, Abiola's Physician by Bullhari007(m): 11:43am On Jun 19, 2018
tunjiajayi:

I'll pass on you
I'll piss on you
Re: Buhari does Not Like MKO Abiola - Dr. Ore Falomo, Abiola's Physician by tunjiajayi: 11:56am On Jun 19, 2018
BlaqCoffee109:
Why?! I am flattered...

From our little convo here I can deduce.
Can I send you an email?
Re: Buhari does Not Like MKO Abiola - Dr. Ore Falomo, Abiola's Physician by tunjiajayi: 11:58am On Jun 19, 2018
Bullhari007:
I'll piss on you

Yeah, only on the internet, and you would only be pissing on your phone or PC!
Re: Buhari does Not Like MKO Abiola - Dr. Ore Falomo, Abiola's Physician by GavelSlam: 12:05pm On Jun 19, 2018
flames01:

What are the specs on the bike.

I'll even make it easier. What is the colour of the bike?
Re: Buhari does Not Like MKO Abiola - Dr. Ore Falomo, Abiola's Physician by Topccy007: 12:06pm On Jun 19, 2018
maasoap:

And what should we do with this your assertion? Hang Buhari?
People like you surely need the hanging
Re: Buhari does Not Like MKO Abiola - Dr. Ore Falomo, Abiola's Physician by middlebelter(m): 12:16pm On Jun 19, 2018
tunjiajayi:

If PMB is credible , let him restucture Nigeria. My opinion is that he did it to appeal to certain section of the population that believe in June 12 in order to win their votes. Otherwise, why cant he just implement the report of the constitutional conference and restructure Nigeria.

If PMB can do it before election, I will join the people that will camoaigin for his re-election.
Re: Buhari does Not Like MKO Abiola - Dr. Ore Falomo, Abiola's Physician by middlebelter(m): 12:16pm On Jun 19, 2018
tunjiajayi:

If PMB is credible , let him restucture Nigeria. My opinion is that he did it to appeal to certain section of the population that believe in June 12 in order to win their votes. Otherwise, why cant he just implement the report of the constitutional conference and restructure Nigeria.

If PMB can do it before election, I will join the people that will campaign for his re-election.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Femi Fani-Kayode: The Old Man Arrested Is Not ‘Killer’ Wakili / FG Orders 40 Attack Helicopters From US, Russia / Femi Fani-Kayode Visits Bishop Oyedepo Today (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.