Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,607 members, 7,812,997 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 02:33 AM

Buhari does Not Like MKO Abiola - Dr. Ore Falomo, Abiola's Physician - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari does Not Like MKO Abiola - Dr. Ore Falomo, Abiola's Physician (30728 Views)

Housing: Sanwo-Olu Flags Off Development Of Falomo Towers In Ikoyi / Throwback Video: Even Buhari Does Not Know The Meaning Of APC - Akpabio / Kenneth Okonkwo: "Buhari Does Not Induce Anybody With Corruption" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Buhari does Not Like MKO Abiola - Dr. Ore Falomo, Abiola's Physician by Nobody: 12:20pm On Jun 19, 2018
Mogidi:
Any one that believes Buhari ever liked Abiola needs brain transplant free of charge.

[s][/s]
If the President is credible let him also offer apologies to Shagari for the overthrow.

Seconded.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Buhari does Not Like MKO Abiola - Dr. Ore Falomo, Abiola's Physician by GavelSlam: 12:21pm On Jun 19, 2018
middlebelter:

If PMB is credible , let him restucture Nigeria. My opinion is that he did it to appeal to certain section of the population that believe in June 12 in order to win their votes. Otherwise, why cant he just implement the report of the constitutional conference and restructure Nigeria.

If PMB can do it before election, I will join the people that will campaign for his re-election.

Why should be restructure Nigeria when those that voted for him never made that request?

Re: Buhari does Not Like MKO Abiola - Dr. Ore Falomo, Abiola's Physician by anigold(m): 12:27pm On Jun 19, 2018
stephanie11:
@POLITICSNGR

Dr. Ore Falomo, physician to late businessman and politician, Moshood Kashimawo Abiola, has revealed that President Muhammadu Buhari and Abiola were not friends.

In an interview with BBC, the physician disclosed that Buhari and Abiola had no friendship. PoliticsNGR has obtained the footage.

Watch the video HERE

https://politicsngr.com/buhari-not-like-mko-abiola-dr-ore-falomo-abiolas-physician/

is not a news.. desperation for 2019 can make a wolve prostrate before a sheep.. am waiting when Buhari will make Ojukwu "field marshall" ,he will also make awolowo senate President..
Re: Buhari does Not Like MKO Abiola - Dr. Ore Falomo, Abiola's Physician by tunjiajayi: 12:32pm On Jun 19, 2018
middlebelter:

If PMB is credible , let him restucture Nigeria. My opinion is that he did it to appeal to certain section of the population that believe in June 12 in order to win their votes. Otherwise, why cant he just implement the report of the constitutional conference and restructure Nigeria.

If PMB can do it before election, I will join the people that will camoaigin for his re-election.

Your opinion is highly appreciated, but here, the adoptions of the so called constitutional conference weren't representative, remember the uproar about the figures chosen to represent different constituencies.
Restructuring would come sooner or later, the so called propositions for restructuring are based on ethnic and religious sentiments and bias, our politicians/ representatives at that forum were lobbied with money and favors tapered to a favourable end for the politicians of those times.

Any which way, we need to consolidate first to mitigate on the unavoidable rumble of restructuring in our case division.

My opinion.
Re: Buhari does Not Like MKO Abiola - Dr. Ore Falomo, Abiola's Physician by tunjiajayi: 12:32pm On Jun 19, 2018
middlebelter:

If PMB can do it before election, I will join the people that will camoaigin for his re-election.

Your opinion is highly appreciated, but here, the adoptions of the so called constitutional conference weren't representative, remember the uproar about the figures chosen to represent different constituencies.
Restructuring would come sooner or later, the so called propositions for restructuring are based on ethnic and religious sentiments and bias, our politicians/ representatives at that forum were lobbied with money and favors tapered to a favourable end for the politicians of those times.

Any which way, we need to consolidate first to mitigate on the unavoidable rumble of restructuring in our case, division.

My opinion.
Re: Buhari does Not Like MKO Abiola - Dr. Ore Falomo, Abiola's Physician by middlebelter(m): 12:33pm On Jun 19, 2018
GavelSlam:

Why should be restructure Nigeria when those that voted for him never made that request?

Oga with due respect, that your claim is not true. I am one of the people that voted for him, I infact campaigned for him online in a way, only for the Kyaris, Malamis etc to cage him. May be I should remind you that restructuring is one of the issue the party promised to address. That is why they set up a committee headed by El-rufai to review it sometime ago. We reminded them about the promise, but because the request is at variance with intrest of certain section of the country, they are dragging.

If he is credible, let him restructure jooor!
Re: Buhari does Not Like MKO Abiola - Dr. Ore Falomo, Abiola's Physician by anigold(m): 12:35pm On Jun 19, 2018
stephanie11:
@POLITICSNGR

Dr. Ore Falomo, physician to late businessman and politician, Moshood Kashimawo Abiola, has revealed that President Muhammadu Buhari and Abiola were not friends.

In an interview with BBC, the physician disclosed that Buhari and Abiola had no friendship. PoliticsNGR has obtained the footage.

Watch the video HERE

https://politicsngr.com/buhari-not-like-mko-abiola-dr-ore-falomo-abiolas-physician/

if Buhari is sincere he should also apologize to sharing and apologize to all Nigerians for messing up the country..
Re: Buhari does Not Like MKO Abiola - Dr. Ore Falomo, Abiola's Physician by Chimok: 12:48pm On Jun 19, 2018
tunjiajayi:
The award wasn't on personal terms, it was purely a matter of state.
This even makes the president more credible.
And it took him 3yrs when campaign is around d corner to start remembering almost forgotten things living pressing issues unattended to, okwia?

1 Like

Re: Buhari does Not Like MKO Abiola - Dr. Ore Falomo, Abiola's Physician by marv1: 1:18pm On Jun 19, 2018
This man should leave story telling.
What has MKO friends done to him either
Re: Buhari does Not Like MKO Abiola - Dr. Ore Falomo, Abiola's Physician by toye440: 1:18pm On Jun 19, 2018
Mogidi:
Any one that believes Buhari ever liked Abiola needs brain transplant free of charge.

[s][/s]
If the President is credible let him also offer apologies to Shagari for the overthrow.
As well as d families of Ken Saro Wiwa and others.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Buhari does Not Like MKO Abiola - Dr. Ore Falomo, Abiola's Physician by Nobody: 1:19pm On Jun 19, 2018
Topccy007:
Buhari does not like anyone but himself....he's only playing politics on Southwest region. He only capitalized on what the Yorubas have been agitating for just for his political benefits.

He doesn't have the nation's interest at heart

be it for political favour or interest does it not make logical sense rather than to share national funds in dollars to the obas.
sharing money & giving honors are both political moves aimed at benefits but which go affect the economy !! alway think deep before you rant.
Even you wey dey talk say one person no get nation interest for heart do you have ur friends interest @ heart, we all are the same ,,hence "all man for himself"
Re: Buhari does Not Like MKO Abiola - Dr. Ore Falomo, Abiola's Physician by famosh: 1:31pm On Jun 19, 2018
Re: Buhari does Not Like MKO Abiola - Dr. Ore Falomo, Abiola's Physician by phase1: 1:39pm On Jun 19, 2018
Buhari alias 'Abacha never stole'

1 Like

Re: Buhari does Not Like MKO Abiola - Dr. Ore Falomo, Abiola's Physician by KingRagnar: 1:40pm On Jun 19, 2018
So because they weren't friends, PMB does not deserve to honour MKO?Its amazing how shallow some folks can be. If things were done based on friendship then world war 1 would have lingered until now. Its all a about creating peace and honouring those that deserve to be

1 Like

Re: Buhari does Not Like MKO Abiola - Dr. Ore Falomo, Abiola's Physician by GSA01: 1:54pm On Jun 19, 2018
Even if when Abiola was Alive him and Buhari never got along, it is important to note that The Nigeria Project is bigger than any individual issues between two men, as Nigeria comes first before any personnel relationship, that is what Buhari has done..
Re: Buhari does Not Like MKO Abiola - Dr. Ore Falomo, Abiola's Physician by IamaNigerianGuy(m): 2:02pm On Jun 19, 2018
tunjiajayi:
The award wasn't on personal terms, it was purely a matter of state

The height of bullshit.

1 Like

Re: Buhari does Not Like MKO Abiola - Dr. Ore Falomo, Abiola's Physician by Nobody: 2:17pm On Jun 19, 2018
Re: Buhari does Not Like MKO Abiola - Dr. Ore Falomo, Abiola's Physician by flames01: 2:31pm On Jun 19, 2018
GavelSlam:

What are the specs on the bike.

I'll even make it easier. What is the colour of the bike?

I have warbex

I've warned you to stop making comments that will maje your children to curse your memory.
Re: Buhari does Not Like MKO Abiola - Dr. Ore Falomo, Abiola's Physician by flames01: 2:31pm On Jun 19, 2018
GavelSlam:

What are the specs on the bike.

I'll even make it easier. What is the colour of the bike?

I have warbex

I've warned you to stop making comments that will make your children to curse your memory.
Re: Buhari does Not Like MKO Abiola - Dr. Ore Falomo, Abiola's Physician by famosh: 2:49pm On Jun 19, 2018
BlaqCoffee109:
your Father is the mugu that begot a mumu like you
Ode oloriburuku omo ale jati jati. Guy, no cross my lane na beg I beg you.

E pain the mor0n!

Re: Buhari does Not Like MKO Abiola - Dr. Ore Falomo, Abiola's Physician by Ziggylady(f): 2:54pm On Jun 19, 2018
tunjiajayi:

He didn't do it to win any favor, he did it for the interest of democracy for closure on the illegal annulment of the adjudged most credible election in the history of our democracy, you can align his actions to the recent passage of autonomous budgeting and buffet for state legislatures and judiciary, that single has clinched true independence of power for the state legislatures and judiciary therefore curbing excessive executive influence.

Sai Baba.

Youba Muslimsooooo!!!!....What a pity!!!!
Re: Buhari does Not Like MKO Abiola - Dr. Ore Falomo, Abiola's Physician by tunjiajayi: 3:18pm On Jun 19, 2018
Ziggylady:

Youba Muslimsooooo!!!!....What a pity!!!!

Is that all you got to say madam?
Re: Buhari does Not Like MKO Abiola - Dr. Ore Falomo, Abiola's Physician by Nobody: 3:32pm On Jun 19, 2018
famosh:

E pain the mor0n!
pain me? You just are an inconsequential buffoon...what do I care? undecided
Re: Buhari does Not Like MKO Abiola - Dr. Ore Falomo, Abiola's Physician by GavelSlam: 4:56pm On Jun 19, 2018
flames01:

I have warbex

I've warned you to stop making comments that will make your children to curse your memory.

But your own are already cursing you.

Very simple . If you say a bike is worth millions what is the specs of the said bike.

I would even make it easier. What is the colour?

Re: Buhari does Not Like MKO Abiola - Dr. Ore Falomo, Abiola's Physician by famosh: 5:05pm On Jun 19, 2018
BlaqCoffee109:
pain me? You just are an inconsequential buffoon...what do I care? undecided

Obo iya e! grin grin
Re: Buhari does Not Like MKO Abiola - Dr. Ore Falomo, Abiola's Physician by flames01: 5:40pm On Jun 19, 2018
GavelSlam:

But your own are already cursing you.

Very simple . If you say a bike is worth millions what is the specs of the said bike.

I would even make it easier. What is the colour?

Check the link below to see why you are shame, a disgrace and a curse to your entire generation.

http://www..com/talk/topic,351610.0.html
Re: Buhari does Not Like MKO Abiola - Dr. Ore Falomo, Abiola's Physician by GavelSlam: 5:45pm On Jun 19, 2018
flames01:

Check the link below to see why you are shame, a disgrace and a curse to your entire generation.

http://www..com/talk/topic,351610.0.html

Why would I click on a virus-infested link from you?

Nematode.
Re: Buhari does Not Like MKO Abiola - Dr. Ore Falomo, Abiola's Physician by akinsmyk(m): 7:58pm On Jun 19, 2018
tunjiajayi:
The award wasn't on personal terms, it was purely a matter of state.

It's not about any state, it's about his selfish political interest. He knew it would boost his political ambition. All is a strategy
Re: Buhari does Not Like MKO Abiola - Dr. Ore Falomo, Abiola's Physician by tunjiajayi: 9:29pm On Jun 19, 2018
akinsmyk:

It's not about any state, it's about his selfish political interest. He knew it would boost his political ambition. All is a strategy

If you say so
Re: Buhari does Not Like MKO Abiola - Dr. Ore Falomo, Abiola's Physician by maasoap(m): 9:58pm On Jun 19, 2018
Topccy007:
People like you surely need the hanging

People like you don't even need to be hanged, frustration in your life alone is sufficient enough to do the job for us.
Re: Buhari does Not Like MKO Abiola - Dr. Ore Falomo, Abiola's Physician by olawonder(m): 5:05am On Jun 20, 2018
Tonnexy:
We all know that, but our sophisticated brothers are ok with being defrauded and scammed repeatedly, anything to remain slaves.
You are right, we are ok with that. Hvnt you been scamming us for decades too?
Re: Buhari does Not Like MKO Abiola - Dr. Ore Falomo, Abiola's Physician by orisa37: 5:26am On Jun 20, 2018
Buhari doesn't like Yorubas. He uses Yorubas.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

El-Rufai Sacks Nurses Who Participated In NLC Strike, Warns KASU Lecturers / Court Of Appeal Sacks 2 Senators, 8 House Of Rep. Members / Ikpeazu Inspects Projects In Abia, Stops Street Trading At Opobo Area (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.