Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,833 members, 7,810,208 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 11:52 PM

Check Out This Week's Musing With Agie - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Check Out This Week's Musing With Agie (272 Views)

"She Did Traditional Marriage Last Week, Got Scholarship To US This Week" / MEN ONLY: This Expensive Thing Will Be Given Out For Free This Week. SEE PICTURE / Welcome To My Weekly Musing With The Beautiful Ms. Agie! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Check Out This Week's Musing With Agie by z11111: 11:52am On Jun 19, 2018
Hey guys….Thanks for your reviews and comments on my last post. You guys made me feel quite comfortable to do this more and more…lol
So…welcome to another week of looking at different walks of life through my lenses.
Recently I was invited to an outing. It was a get together with lovely people from different works of life and all single. I was going to leave my room for a change and actually speak to real people, in real time with my mouth and not through social media.
It was a very informal simple gathering but dear Lord!!! you would have thought I was being invited to give a speech or attend an interview. I had to do some rehearsals with the mirror and remind myself that I am an adult who can meet other adults away from the work place. It was a great challenge.
Knowing me, I could not let such an experience pass without having some take homes and I hope this will help others especially those who have become hermits consciously or unconsciously.

Read more https://livelystones.com.ng/check-out-this-weeks-musing-with-agie-embrace-your-uniqueness/

(1) (Reply)

How To Have A Better Relationship / If You Can Write Well, Come And See How To Make Over 100k A Month From That / Every Lady In A Relationship Should Have A Back-up Boyfriend - Joro Olumofin

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.