Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,674 members, 7,816,773 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 04:48 PM

Man Posts His Wife’s Nude On Twitter After Finding Out She Has A Child For His - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Man Posts His Wife’s Nude On Twitter After Finding Out She Has A Child For His (9066 Views)

Nigerian Man Posts Video Of Girlfriend Confessing To Cheating (video) / Man Posts Picture Of Himself And A Lady Naked In Sex Position On Great Pyramid / Canisius Banda Posts His Nude Photo On Facebook While Sending To Lady (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Man Posts His Wife’s Nude On Twitter After Finding Out She Has A Child For His by cruzzkhater(m): 1:09pm On Jun 19, 2018
Man posts his wife's nude on twitter after finding out she has a child for his Best friend. cry cry cry cry :-

A Twitter user (@Olaharlvey) posted his wife's n*de photos and S*x videos on Twitter after finding out she got impregnated by his best friend . He also claims she infected him with STDs .

He tweeted @Olaharlvey :
I loved you with all my life , got married to you just to spend my own life with you , You infected me with STDs I spent thousands of Dollars treating myself and you , But you cheated on me with my best friend and he got you pregnant weeks after our wedding. I got you a car , paid for you tuition fees and took you out every weekend.
You cheated on me several times , I forgave you but you wouldn’t stop cheating on me with several men including my friends whom i am clearly better than them all .That’s fair because it’s pay back time . I will post you n*des on here on Twitter , Instagram and on facebook with your face on it @_damilolafinnes.

Bleep you wh*re.

https://www.1960ng.com/2018/06/19/man-posts-his-wifes-nude-on-twitter-after-finding-out-she-has-a-child-for-his-friend/

Re: Man Posts His Wife’s Nude On Twitter After Finding Out She Has A Child For His by cruzzkhater(m): 1:11pm On Jun 19, 2018

Re: Man Posts His Wife’s Nude On Twitter After Finding Out She Has A Child For His by IamD18: 1:13pm On Jun 19, 2018
cheesy
Re: Man Posts His Wife’s Nude On Twitter After Finding Out She Has A Child For His by segsman(m): 1:13pm On Jun 19, 2018
Is this the new way to go now....
Re: Man Posts His Wife’s Nude On Twitter After Finding Out She Has A Child For His by plessis: 1:15pm On Jun 19, 2018
If she can hurt you by cheating on you with your friend, I see no reason why you shouldn't hurt her back by uploading her nudes.....

Nobody has monopoly to Wickedness.

5 Likes

Re: Man Posts His Wife’s Nude On Twitter After Finding Out She Has A Child For His by Nobody: 1:15pm On Jun 19, 2018
Bloggers will fill up hell, there'll be no room for murders

This is fake news!

8. Don't post false information on Nairaland.

8 Likes

Re: Man Posts His Wife’s Nude On Twitter After Finding Out She Has A Child For His by alade112(m): 1:23pm On Jun 19, 2018
Lie. Is dz not the same girl someone posted here on Nairaland that she normally sell her Nude pics online for certain amount? Lie lie bloggers everywhere

4 Likes

Re: Man Posts His Wife’s Nude On Twitter After Finding Out She Has A Child For His by ruggedtimi(m): 3:35pm On Jun 19, 2018
fine gal..just dey do anyhoww?
Re: Man Posts His Wife’s Nude On Twitter After Finding Out She Has A Child For His by EbukaHades10(m): 3:45pm On Jun 19, 2018
Ogun will kill somebody now o. True or not,somebody post uncensored stuff,una con dey censor am.

1 Like

Re: Man Posts His Wife’s Nude On Twitter After Finding Out She Has A Child For His by jbazic(m): 5:01pm On Jun 19, 2018
Why you de censor am op?
Re: Man Posts His Wife’s Nude On Twitter After Finding Out She Has A Child For His by pafo(m): 6:40pm On Jun 19, 2018
Na person wife get so many nudes? Bloggers can lie ehn!
Re: Man Posts His Wife’s Nude On Twitter After Finding Out She Has A Child For His by jerryunit48: 10:39pm On Jun 19, 2018
Very immature of the man
Re: Man Posts His Wife’s Nude On Twitter After Finding Out She Has A Child For His by Obainoneandonly(m): 10:44pm On Jun 19, 2018
EbukaHades10:
Ogun will kill somebody now o. True or not,somebody post uncensored stuff,una con dey censor am.
d thing tire Mr my BRODA.I even clicked on the link to see d uncensored pics,for where,nothing dey there.

6 Likes

Re: Man Posts His Wife’s Nude On Twitter After Finding Out She Has A Child For His by Nobody: 11:00pm On Jun 19, 2018
He's foolish for not knowing that he now shares the same body with his wife as a husband.
Treat her infidelity issue outside this public show of stupidity, Ode. sad

1 Like

Re: Man Posts His Wife’s Nude On Twitter After Finding Out She Has A Child For His by dollarcoolcat(m): 11:08pm On Jun 19, 2018
Liar
Re: Man Posts His Wife’s Nude On Twitter After Finding Out She Has A Child For His by Emilokoiyawon: 11:48pm On Jun 19, 2018
His first mistake is thinking that he is "...better than..." those other guys. This is only gonna compound his suffering. You are not better.

1 Like

Re: Man Posts His Wife’s Nude On Twitter After Finding Out She Has A Child For His by Nobody: 12:29am On Jun 20, 2018
LivingFree:
Bloggers will fill up hell, there'll be no room for murders

This is fake news!

8. Don't post false information on Nairaland.

was actually wondering wat sort of husband would post his own wife's nude pix.
Re: Man Posts His Wife’s Nude On Twitter After Finding Out She Has A Child For His by 7footre(m): 5:47am On Jun 20, 2018
See mumu man! He is doing free advert for the girl no o.
Men will never learn, never wife a how, she'll always be a farm implement to a farmer
Re: Man Posts His Wife’s Nude On Twitter After Finding Out She Has A Child For His by columbus007(m): 11:16am On Jun 20, 2018
if you know you cant show me nudes as it ws posted then why do i waste my mb?c'mon fvck off.
Re: Man Posts His Wife’s Nude On Twitter After Finding Out She Has A Child For His by Munzy14(m): 11:32am On Jun 20, 2018
Op enjoyed the whole thing personally, and decided to bring the chaff to nairaland.
To The man, when you see a Lady who isn't mentally stable for marriage, you will know. But the problem is some guys think with the third leg. Guys get sense abeg.
Re: Man Posts His Wife’s Nude On Twitter After Finding Out She Has A Child For His by Dansnow: 12:30pm On Jun 24, 2018
Op why do such a thing. You didn't post the complete pix. Fake news tho

(1) (Reply)

Guys, Take Note! This Is The Very First Thing Women Always Notice About You / How Do You Spot The Good Guy?romancelanders? / Name A Nairalander You Would Love To Meet...,

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.