Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,968 members, 7,952,898 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 07:03 AM

2019: Work Has Started - Obasanjo Reveals What Will Happen To Buhari - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 2019: Work Has Started - Obasanjo Reveals What Will Happen To Buhari (78407 Views)

Obasanjo Reveals Lists Of Regions To Be Islamized And Fulanized / Oshiomhole Blasts Obasanjo, Reveals What Ex-president Wants / Obasanjo Reveals What Nigerians Must Do To Failed Leaders (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 2019: Work Has Started - Obasanjo Reveals What Will Happen To Buhari by olasco18(m): 2:54pm On Jun 19, 2018
Sai ba ba....sai buhari.....mumu obasanjo that wanted to go for third term..... Stil get mouth to talk

2 Likes

Re: 2019: Work Has Started - Obasanjo Reveals What Will Happen To Buhari by SalamRushdie: 2:55pm On Jun 19, 2018
The wicked heartless leaders has to be voted out
Re: 2019: Work Has Started - Obasanjo Reveals What Will Happen To Buhari by lafuria1(m): 2:55pm On Jun 19, 2018
And vote who? Tell us who to vote for, it's an election not a referandum
Re: 2019: Work Has Started - Obasanjo Reveals What Will Happen To Buhari by big7: 2:55pm On Jun 19, 2018
Buhari you must go back from where you came from in Jesus name... You are the definition of enemy...2019... #Together we can
Re: 2019: Work Has Started - Obasanjo Reveals What Will Happen To Buhari by infogenius(m): 2:55pm On Jun 19, 2018
Work has started long ago.
Infact it started when well meaning Nigerians started loosing their jobs.
Re: 2019: Work Has Started - Obasanjo Reveals What Will Happen To Buhari by hope4nigeria(m): 2:55pm On Jun 19, 2018
chinjo:
I don't have any likings for Obasanjo at all. But on this, I support him 100%. Sending Buhari out of ASO rock is a clarion call which all well meaning Nigerians must obey.
I want to sell my vote for any interested candidates, I need the money to support buhari transport back to daura
Re: 2019: Work Has Started - Obasanjo Reveals What Will Happen To Buhari by israelmao(m): 2:56pm On Jun 19, 2018
jullary:
idiot man.

The same idiot tore his PDP membership card and stuck his support for Buhari in 2015.Things can't always remain the same.

1 Like

Re: 2019: Work Has Started - Obasanjo Reveals What Will Happen To Buhari by Doerstech(m): 2:56pm On Jun 19, 2018
Daniel058:
President Obasanjo?
Yes.....that's his title..

1 Like

Re: 2019: Work Has Started - Obasanjo Reveals What Will Happen To Buhari by talk2rotman(m): 2:56pm On Jun 19, 2018
God... heal this land called Nigeria
Re: 2019: Work Has Started - Obasanjo Reveals What Will Happen To Buhari by honestivo(m): 2:56pm On Jun 19, 2018
These generals should let Nigeria be
Re: 2019: Work Has Started - Obasanjo Reveals What Will Happen To Buhari by gberra: 2:56pm On Jun 19, 2018
OBJ is peeing in his panties..

Hurricane Buhari 2023

-truth burns

6 Likes

Re: 2019: Work Has Started - Obasanjo Reveals What Will Happen To Buhari by Mchawi(f): 2:57pm On Jun 19, 2018
Obasanjo should go and feed his chickens in Ota.. He was instrumental to rigging Buhari in as President. He has met his match in Buhari that's why he is crying foul. Baba has lost political relevance, thinking he is untouchable. Untill he tells what happened the billions allocated for power generation..

3 Likes

Re: 2019: Work Has Started - Obasanjo Reveals What Will Happen To Buhari by Gloriousgud: 2:58pm On Jun 19, 2018
Buhari will go back to Daura after he has put you and your co- looters to prison. OBJ!!!!

2 Likes

Re: 2019: Work Has Started - Obasanjo Reveals What Will Happen To Buhari by omowolewa: 2:58pm On Jun 19, 2018
Watching and waiting,
Re: 2019: Work Has Started - Obasanjo Reveals What Will Happen To Buhari by Assassin101: 2:59pm On Jun 19, 2018
I KNOW WHERE ALL THESE HULLABALOO IS HEADING TO

BUT FOR NOW, LET ME JUST BE OBSERVING
Re: 2019: Work Has Started - Obasanjo Reveals What Will Happen To Buhari by SheikhMuniru(m): 2:59pm On Jun 19, 2018
COUNT DOWN TO DAURA 2019... BUBU'S COWS ARE WAITING TO SEE THEIR MASTER
Re: 2019: Work Has Started - Obasanjo Reveals What Will Happen To Buhari by Cocolatti(m): 2:59pm On Jun 19, 2018
The "Sai Babarians" will attack this thread now
Re: 2019: Work Has Started - Obasanjo Reveals What Will Happen To Buhari by VULCAN(m): 2:59pm On Jun 19, 2018
After praying...get your pvc. Faith without works is dead

figure007:
Enough of all these dramas... All our leaders both past, present are total failure... The only man that I believe would have helped this nation a bit was yaradua but didn't last... I could see some senses in that man but all these ones shouting about have all failed us... I don't even bother about them again... Na make God help us individually. Though I won't stop praying for the nation but hey youths hustle legitimately for yourself and pray along.... God bless all we youths in Jesus name
Re: 2019: Work Has Started - Obasanjo Reveals What Will Happen To Buhari by gulfer: 3:00pm On Jun 19, 2018
aminulive:
@POLITICSNGR

President Olusegun Obasanjo has revealed that 'work' has started towards the removal of President Muhammadu Buhari in the upcoming 2019 elections.

PoliticsNGR gathered that while speaking to members of his Coalition for Nigeria movement(CNM), Obasanjo pointed out that God who helped Nigeria against the government of late Sani Abacha will come to Nigeria's aid in 2019. He said;

"Some people believe that those that are in position, whether they are doing well or not, they must continue to be there. But when we say they must not only be there, they will want to fight back. They will hold many things to wreak havoc, but everybody must be prepared. It will not be easy to wrest powers from them. If you think it will be easy to liberate Nigeria, you are deceiving yourself.

But the God that did it yesterday will do it again today. Remember a particular leader who had a desire to transmit from military uniform to elected president. We had a situation that we had five political parties and the five parties nominated one person as candidate for presidency. If only his nuclear family had voted for him, he would have won.

But our God is wonderful. God laughed. Now, God is laughing. When the time came, God revealed that He’s God. He is the omnipotent, omnipresent and eternal, who can do all things and who can make all things possible. But if we are leaving things to God, we have to do our own side.

The work has started. Some people may be laughing at you and make jest of you, don’t be bothered with that. Listen, permanent voter’s cards (PVCs) are your instruments. If you have not collected yours, go and collect it.

If you are not yet registered, go and register. Let us tell them in all urban and rural areas that PVCs are what we will use. They are the key to open the doors. Don’t be afraid or be discouraged; they will try to intimidate you individually or collectively. For me, I don’t think there is anyone that can intimidate me."

https://politicsngr.com/2019-not-afraid-work-started-obasanjo-reveals-will-happen-buhari/
cc: lalasticlala
But the God that did it yesterday will do it again today. Remember a particular leader who had a desire to perpetuate himself in power with the 3rd term agenda as an elected president. We had a situation that all of the legislature and even some private entities were willing to nominate one person (OBJ) as candidate for presidency. If only he (OBJ) had his way, he (OBJ) would have won. undecided undecided undecided undecided

2 Likes

Re: 2019: Work Has Started - Obasanjo Reveals What Will Happen To Buhari by israelmao(m): 3:02pm On Jun 19, 2018
We can't remove God's factor and our own actions but we saw it coming since 2015 we did everything to make you understand but you remained adamant.Is it nemesis that is catching up?Change has refused to change them in the manner they wanted they are now back to where they began from.
Re: 2019: Work Has Started - Obasanjo Reveals What Will Happen To Buhari by Nobody: 3:02pm On Jun 19, 2018
2011 I was not registered because I was just few months to 18 , 2015 I wasn't registered too because I didn't go early, I don't know how important it was and because due to the fact that elections was close I couldn't start the rush ,tension and what not but today 19th June 2018 I have registered and wait in anticipation for my pvc. I feel great because I m going to do something for my people ( voting out the wrong ones) who are being maimed everyday.
#getyourpvc
#getregistred
#exerciseurvote
#yourvoteisyourright
Re: 2019: Work Has Started - Obasanjo Reveals What Will Happen To Buhari by yhellow(m): 3:02pm On Jun 19, 2018
Let us pray to God for way forward. We need God intervention in this country, we should pray for a good leader because men ways is different from God ways. Nigerians did not call on God last election dey are just shouting sai buhari as if his their God. God come and liberate us from evil government.
Re: 2019: Work Has Started - Obasanjo Reveals What Will Happen To Buhari by figure007(m): 3:03pm On Jun 19, 2018
VULCAN:
After praying...get your pvc. Faith without works is dead

e be like say some spiritual things are already involved... I have never voted before and now that I got my pvc for a long time could you believe have been searching for it I couldn't find it now that I have vowed to vote? The devil is a liar
Re: 2019: Work Has Started - Obasanjo Reveals What Will Happen To Buhari by Kdon2: 3:03pm On Jun 19, 2018
[quote

People are not being able to collect the PVC o! Inec is already hoarding it to control the number of people that will be able to vote!
Re: 2019: Work Has Started - Obasanjo Reveals What Will Happen To Buhari by BafanaBafana: 3:03pm On Jun 19, 2018
wellmax:
OBJ grip of Nigeria politics will fail this time around
His grip has always been imaginary. Obj can not influence elections in Otta.

2 Likes

Re: 2019: Work Has Started - Obasanjo Reveals What Will Happen To Buhari by madone: 3:03pm On Jun 19, 2018
Nigeria isonly divided into two groups. Those the government is favouring and those suffering in it.
Re: 2019: Work Has Started - Obasanjo Reveals What Will Happen To Buhari by Witnes: 3:08pm On Jun 19, 2018
Obj is joking, real joking. He's not even thinking whether himself will make it to 2019. He's number one man that ruined this country. He came to power to met water board working, nitel working, textile companies working, savanah and bacita sugar companies working to mention but few and those companies closed down b4 he left office in 2007, using privatization as a yardstick to accumulates wealth to himself. obj is afraid because of shit on his anus.

6 Likes

Re: 2019: Work Has Started - Obasanjo Reveals What Will Happen To Buhari by Witnes: 3:12pm On Jun 19, 2018
myxxdenyi:
2011 I was not registered because I was just few months to 18 , 2015 I wasn't registered too because I didn't go early, I don't know how important it was and because due to the fact that elections was close I couldn't start the rush ,tension and what not but today 19th June 2018 I have registered and wait in anticipation for my pvc. I feel great because I m going to do something for my people ( voting out the wrong ones) who are being maimed everyday.
#getyourpvc
#getregistred
#exerciseurvote
#yourvoteisyourright
All of these for one vote kpere!
Re: 2019: Work Has Started - Obasanjo Reveals What Will Happen To Buhari by Badeku: 3:13pm On Jun 19, 2018
They are plotting and God plots............ Who is the best plotter?

1 Like

Re: 2019: Work Has Started - Obasanjo Reveals What Will Happen To Buhari by igwegeorgiano(m): 3:13pm On Jun 19, 2018
Pa aremu u re sounding like you re not guilty of the anomalies that you re now preaching against. so sad that at your age sir, you still dreaming of removing buhari. mark my words here on NL buhari must win come 2019 and when that happens i will finally relocate to switzerland where i have been for years now

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Fayose Bids Ekiti People Farewell As He Takes To The Streets Of Ado-Ekiti.Photos / Ojukwu With His Children While On Exile In Ivory Coast 1971 (Throwback Photo) / Ulasi Blasts Kenneth Okonkwo: Your Only Contribution Is Kissing Women In Movies

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.