Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,195 members, 7,822,035 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 03:08 AM

SEXY and Profitable Evergreen Niches for Amazon KDP [PICTURES] - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / SEXY and Profitable Evergreen Niches for Amazon KDP [PICTURES] (12620 Views)

Sexy And Hot Nigeria Adult Movie Star Maami Igbabo Shares This Boobs Photos... / Nigeria Lady Celebrates Her Birthday By Sharing Plenty Sexy And Nude Photos / I'm Fat, I'm Sexy And I Love It (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: SEXY and Profitable Evergreen Niches for Amazon KDP [PICTURES] by iLegendd(m): 3:50pm On Jun 19, 2018
Anthony: Said:

People will always want to:

- Look better (Weight Loss, Fitness & Bodybuilding niches)
- Be healthy (Health Products and Supplements)
- Attract the opposite sex (Dating, Flirting)
- Make money (Make Money Online, Saving, Investing, etc.)

Typing...
Re: SEXY and Profitable Evergreen Niches for Amazon KDP [PICTURES] by iLegendd(m): 3:52pm On Jun 19, 2018
Isaac: Said:

Health topics are sure to reach this list.

How to lose weight is a top one in my opinion
How to stop smoking is another
How to make money online fast

Those are my top 3.

Typing...
Re: SEXY and Profitable Evergreen Niches for Amazon KDP [PICTURES] by iLegendd(m): 3:52pm On Jun 19, 2018
Grayson: Said:

A lot of people here don't even know what a niche is!

Make money online, health, dating, weight loss, bit coin are not niches. These are the opposite of what a niche is. These are huge markets!

A niche is a small but specific and well defined segment of a big market.

Typing...

2 Likes

Re: SEXY and Profitable Evergreen Niches for Amazon KDP [PICTURES] by iLegendd(m): 3:53pm On Jun 19, 2018
Jack: Said:

- Health
- Dating
- Make money online
- Green energy
- Survival

Typing...
Re: SEXY and Profitable Evergreen Niches for Amazon KDP [PICTURES] by iLegendd(m): 3:54pm On Jun 19, 2018
Joshua: Said:

- Weight loss
- Muscle gain
- Make money online
- Health
- Dating

I think make money online will always be around and it’s profitable. Depending on which business model and the advertising you use.

Typing...
Re: SEXY and Profitable Evergreen Niches for Amazon KDP [PICTURES] by iLegendd(m): 3:55pm On Jun 19, 2018
Andrew: Said:

These are the exact opposite of what a niche is

Typing...
Re: SEXY and Profitable Evergreen Niches for Amazon KDP [PICTURES] by iLegendd(m): 3:55pm On Jun 19, 2018
Lincoln: Said:

Here are the 5 evergreen niches in 2018 as per my opinion

1. Earn money online
2. Lose belly fat in n days
3. How to start your own online business in under n hours / days
4. Eco Products
5. Online Dating Tips

Typing...
Re: SEXY and Profitable Evergreen Niches for Amazon KDP [PICTURES] by iLegendd(m): 3:57pm On Jun 19, 2018
Ryan: Said:

I think all the above are on the list. Cryptó currency is the next one to go on that list unless a big change happen on that market.

Typing...
Re: SEXY and Profitable Evergreen Niches for Amazon KDP [PICTURES] by iLegendd(m): 3:57pm On Jun 19, 2018
Nathan: Said:

Fitness
Finance
Fashion

Typing...
Re: SEXY and Profitable Evergreen Niches for Amazon KDP [PICTURES] by iLegendd(m): 3:58pm On Jun 19, 2018
Aaron: Said:

These niches will never die, be it 2001 or 2100.
- Sex
- Sex
- Sex
- Sex
- Sex

Typing...

2 Likes

Re: SEXY and Profitable Evergreen Niches for Amazon KDP [PICTURES] by iLegendd(m): 4:00pm On Jun 19, 2018
Isaiah: Said:

And the sigs keep marching in...

So far, all I'm seeing is lists of obvious, huge markets and fads that may or may not become evergreen.

Here's a clue for you...

Once you actually grasp what a niche really is, look at the lists from 2017, 2016, 2015, etc.

The ones that keep appearing are "evergreen", the ones that appear for a year or two and then drop out are fads.

Don't get me wrong. A lot of money has been made with fads. Where people run into trouble is not recognizing when it's time to pull up anchor and move on. Just ask anyone with a closet full of Beanie Babies they thought would fund their retirement...

Typing...
Re: SEXY and Profitable Evergreen Niches for Amazon KDP [PICTURES] by iLegendd(m): 4:00pm On Jun 19, 2018
Thomas: Said:

That doesn't even make sense. If it's evergreen any date is irrelevant.

Typing...
Re: SEXY and Profitable Evergreen Niches for Amazon KDP [PICTURES] by iLegendd(m): 4:01pm On Jun 19, 2018
Charles: Said:

Top 5 is even irrelevant because my 5 might not mean squat to you or anyone else but each on their own still buys a condo at the beach.

Typing…
Re: SEXY and Profitable Evergreen Niches for Amazon KDP [PICTURES] by iLegendd(m): 4:05pm On Jun 19, 2018

Re: SEXY and Profitable Evergreen Niches for Amazon KDP [PICTURES] by iLegendd(m): 4:05pm On Jun 19, 2018
Here is another tip I found on NicheHack website. This tip is golden. I will never forget it. I simply call it LaLiPa / LaLiGa.

Get Laid, Paid & Live Forever?

If you're ever wondering if a niche that's not listed here is profitable just ask yourself this question...
"Is this niche about someone getting laid, trying to live forever, or getting paid?"

Typing…

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: SEXY and Profitable Evergreen Niches for Amazon KDP [PICTURES] by iLegendd(m): 4:06pm On Jun 19, 2018
What do I mean by that?

Basically, the most lucrative markets that are evergreen and always profitable are ones involving:

1. Dating / romance / relationships / sex (laid),
2. Health / fitness / illness / beauty (living),
3. Wealth / money / jobs / finance (paid)

Typing…

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: SEXY and Profitable Evergreen Niches for Amazon KDP [PICTURES] by iLegendd(m): 4:06pm On Jun 19, 2018
Why?
Because that's something that EVERY ONE on the planet wants, including you and me.

So if it falls into the laid, live forever, or paid category you can bet it's profitable.

ALWAYS in demand are the ones that fall into the...
'Laid, live forever, and paid' categories (relationships, health, money - RHM).

So if you're ever wondering whether a niche is profitable just ask yourself if your idea fits into any of those categories. If yes, then you’re automatically in a profitable niche. All you have to do is to check how saturated it is, then niche-down if you wish. There you have it.

Typing…
Re: SEXY and Profitable Evergreen Niches for Amazon KDP [PICTURES] by iLegendd(m): 4:08pm On Jun 19, 2018
At the end of my evergreen niche research, here is my summary of 5 niches that will make people millions or billions.

1. Health & Fitness
2. Money & Finance
3. Dating & Sex
4. Beauty & Cosmetics
5. Self-Help & Self-Improvement (other LaLiPa)

Typing...

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: SEXY and Profitable Evergreen Niches for Amazon KDP [PICTURES] by iLegendd(m): 4:10pm On Jun 19, 2018
Cryptó-currency & Bitcoin did not make my personal list because it hasn’t proven to be evergreen yet. If it’s truly evergreen, then it’s my number 5.

2 Likes

Re: SEXY and Profitable Evergreen Niches for Amazon KDP [PICTURES] by iLegendd(m): 12:09am On Jun 20, 2018
If any man or woman creates a topnotch book, video, blog, or company on any of the above evergreen niches and become an authority, you’re a potential millionaire / billionaire as long as you have a great product, an outstanding packaging, and a viral promotion.

3 Likes

Re: SEXY and Profitable Evergreen Niches for Amazon KDP [PICTURES] by MrCork: 12:14am On Jun 20, 2018
iLegendd:
Best Niche Thread You'll Ever Read on This Forum About Making Money [PICTURE]

Why did I call them sexy nich(es)? It's because they're hot. Read the entire thread and you won't regret. You can finish it in 4 minutes.

There is something called evergreen niches which every entrepreneur knows. So, I decided to do the best research of all time on it. I found a lot of things and I'll share some.

Typing…

..you again....Hisduchess. ..STOP THIS RUBBISH THREADS ...PLEASE STOP!!! angry
Re: SEXY and Profitable Evergreen Niches for Amazon KDP [PICTURES] by iLegendd(m): 3:56am On Jun 20, 2018
undecided
Re: SEXY and Profitable Evergreen Niches for Amazon KDP [PICTURES] by Hisduchess(f): 6:11am On Jun 20, 2018
MrCork:

..you again....Hisduchess. ..STOP THIS RUBBISH THREADS ...PLEASE STOP!!! angry

troll just "kwantinu"
Re: SEXY and Profitable Evergreen Niches for Amazon KDP [PICTURES] by GreatLegLover(f): 4:12am On Sep 14, 2018
Manmen

1 Like

Re: SEXY and Profitable Evergreen Niches for Amazon KDP [PICTURES] by iLegendd(m): 12:19pm On Sep 23, 2018
Hisduchess:

troll just "kwantinu"
Where is your boyfriend, Cóck?
Re: SEXY and Profitable Evergreen Niches for Amazon KDP [PICTURES] by Nobody: 9:43am On Aug 20, 2019
This thread is still relevant if you're a Kindle publisher.

2 Likes

Re: SEXY and Profitable Evergreen Niches for Amazon KDP [PICTURES] by Nobody: 8:19am On Oct 25, 2019
iClef:
This thread is still relevant if you're a Kindle publisher.

thank God I found this hope I start making sales
Re: SEXY and Profitable Evergreen Niches for Amazon KDP [PICTURES] by Nobody: 8:19am On Oct 25, 2019
[quote author=iLegendd post=68644142] undecided[/quote

why did you hide this?
Re: SEXY and Profitable Evergreen Niches for Amazon KDP [PICTURES] by iLegendd(m): 8:43am On Oct 25, 2019
ambitiouschap:
why did you hide this?
How?
Re: SEXY and Profitable Evergreen Niches for Amazon KDP [PICTURES] by Nobody: 9:09am On Oct 25, 2019
iLegendd:
How?

did you know how it took me to deep this from your profile. I even need my mb back

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

What Has Been Your Most Embarrassing Moment Ever / Abuja Girls / Does Pouting Make Girls Any Sexier? Share Your Pictures !

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.