Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,036 members, 7,818,059 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 06:15 AM

Nigeria Lady Celebrates Her Birthday By Sharing Plenty Sexy And Nude Photos - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Nigeria Lady Celebrates Her Birthday By Sharing Plenty Sexy And Nude Photos (7820 Views)

Busty Lady Celebrates Her Boyfriend's Birthday In Bed. Got Nigerians Talking / Busty Lady Celebrates 22nd Birthday With A Cleavage-Baring Outfit / "A Girl I Paid 20k For Sex Video And Nude Photos Stole My iPhone 7" - Man Claims (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nigeria Lady Celebrates Her Birthday By Sharing Plenty Sexy And Nude Photos by queenblog(f): 7:55am On Feb 24, 2019
A Nigerian lady who called herself 'the world's greatest nudist' on Instagram celebrated turning 23 by sharing naked photos of herself on social media.

Continue to see more photos >>>> https://onecornergizt..com/2019/02/nigerian-lady-who-calls-herself-worlds.html

Re: Nigeria Lady Celebrates Her Birthday By Sharing Plenty Sexy And Nude Photos by Semoleei2014(m): 11:36am On Feb 24, 2019
You mean hoe?
Re: Nigeria Lady Celebrates Her Birthday By Sharing Plenty Sexy And Nude Photos by meobizy(f): 1:09pm On Feb 24, 2019
I need more.
Re: Nigeria Lady Celebrates Her Birthday By Sharing Plenty Sexy And Nude Photos by DIMIZZY1: 1:44pm On Feb 24, 2019
No one knows of the day or hour of RAPTURE
My dear its now or it might be too late for you! Change from that your secret SIN
God is watching you

3 Likes

Re: Nigeria Lady Celebrates Her Birthday By Sharing Plenty Sexy And Nude Photos by youngberry001(m): 2:34pm On Feb 24, 2019
meobizy:
I need more.
Vaseline member spotted �

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Lady Celebrates Her Birthday By Sharing Plenty Sexy And Nude Photos by Alariiwo: 2:44pm On Feb 24, 2019
She has good skin tho.. lovely and radiant.

2 Likes

Re: Nigeria Lady Celebrates Her Birthday By Sharing Plenty Sexy And Nude Photos by Harry00(m): 2:59pm On Feb 24, 2019
youngberry001:
Vaseline member spotted �
how did u know
Re: Nigeria Lady Celebrates Her Birthday By Sharing Plenty Sexy And Nude Photos by MrFourSHIRTS: 3:29pm On Feb 24, 2019
queenblog:
A Nigerian lady who called herself 'the world's greatest nudist' on Instagram celebrated turning 23 by sharing naked photos of herself on social media.l
think I know this girl from university of Ilorin. She probably graduated in 2017 from history department

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Lady Celebrates Her Birthday By Sharing Plenty Sexy And Nude Photos by Olalan(m): 3:44pm On Feb 24, 2019
This isn't nude........
Re: Nigeria Lady Celebrates Her Birthday By Sharing Plenty Sexy And Nude Photos by Olalan(m): 3:44pm On Feb 24, 2019
This isn't nude......... She be fake nudist
Re: Nigeria Lady Celebrates Her Birthday By Sharing Plenty Sexy And Nude Photos by femi4: 6:48am On Feb 25, 2019
You can't have it all....the flat breast spoil the show
Re: Nigeria Lady Celebrates Her Birthday By Sharing Plenty Sexy And Nude Photos by Nobody: 8:13am On Feb 25, 2019
Pretty brown skin
Re: Nigeria Lady Celebrates Her Birthday By Sharing Plenty Sexy And Nude Photos by Nobody: 8:17am On Feb 25, 2019
Nice skin nice body

(1) (Reply)

See What Happened To A Man Who Slept With 57 Women To Break World Record (PHOTOS / Her Curves Make Guys Stare In Awe And Lust. (video, Pictures) / Female Fan To Davido - I Will Bang You Morning, Afternoon And Night

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.