Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,741 members, 7,824,137 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 12:08 AM

Nnamdi Kanu’s Lawyer Writes UK Govt Concerning Kanu’s UK Citizenship - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nnamdi Kanu’s Lawyer Writes UK Govt Concerning Kanu’s UK Citizenship (1757 Views)

PREMIUM TIMES Writes UK Govt, Seeks Clarification Over Peter Obi’s Arrest / Can Nnamdi Kanu Lose His UK Citizenship? / Nnamdi Kanu: UK To Provide Consular Assistance To IPOB Leader (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nnamdi Kanu’s Lawyer Writes UK Govt Concerning Kanu’s UK Citizenship by ureportsAbuja: 3:37pm On Jun 19, 2018
Nnamdi Kanu’s Lawyer Writes UK Govt Concerning Kanu’s UK Citizenship
-
Nnamdi Kanu lawyer has written the UK govt concerning Kanu's citizen statues - especially since his present condition warrants that his home country speak up on his condition.
see copies of the letters
-
http://247ureports.com/nnamdi-kanus-lawyer-writes-uk-govt-concerning-kanus-uk-citizenship/

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu’s Lawyer Writes UK Govt Concerning Kanu’s UK Citizenship by benben1000: 3:41pm On Jun 19, 2018
c
Re: Nnamdi Kanu’s Lawyer Writes UK Govt Concerning Kanu’s UK Citizenship by gidgiddy: 3:55pm On Jun 19, 2018
It is only fair for them to let the British Embassy know what has happend to its citizen

2 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu’s Lawyer Writes UK Govt Concerning Kanu’s UK Citizenship by Roger3D(m): 3:58pm On Jun 19, 2018
Letter writing? Una never start grin and besides the UK government dosent have time for terrorists

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nnamdi Kanu’s Lawyer Writes UK Govt Concerning Kanu’s UK Citizenship by JONNYSPUTE(m): 3:58pm On Jun 19, 2018
Ok,but what's the essence of the letter since KANU himself is no where to be found? Is it for Britain to do what exactly? Can somebody enlighten me pls.

3 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu’s Lawyer Writes UK Govt Concerning Kanu’s UK Citizenship by Shukuakukobambi: 4:00pm On Jun 19, 2018
gidgiddy:
It is only fair for them to let the British Embassy know what has happend to its citizen

cheesy cheesy cheesy is that all?

2 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu’s Lawyer Writes UK Govt Concerning Kanu’s UK Citizenship by Shukuakukobambi: 4:02pm On Jun 19, 2018
ureportsAbuja:
Nnamdi Kanu’s Lawyer Writes UK Govt Concerning Kanu’s UK Citizenship
-
Nnamdi Kanu lawyer has written the UK govt concerning Kanu's citizen statues - especially since his present condition warrants that his home country speak up on his condition.
see copies of the letters
-
http://247ureports.com/nnamdi-kanus-lawyer-writes-uk-govt-concerning-kanus-uk-citizenship/

You're writing letters when the ohammadike himself is in Malaysia arranging the missiles and aircrafts donated by Trump, Netanyahu and putin for the invasion of the zoo? angry

We are not cowards like the ewedu eaters biko angry

4 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu’s Lawyer Writes UK Govt Concerning Kanu’s UK Citizenship by Reelectbuhari: 4:05pm On Jun 19, 2018
That letter demands urgent attention.....
Kanu must return to lead his people.....

we are only waiting for the legitimate government of Mazi Nnamdi Kanu.........
Re: Nnamdi Kanu’s Lawyer Writes UK Govt Concerning Kanu’s UK Citizenship by Okoroawusa: 4:08pm On Jun 19, 2018
Shukuakukobambi:

You're writing letters when the ohammadike himself is in Malaysia arranging the missiles and aircrafts donated by Trump, Netanyahu and putin for the invasion of the zoo? angry

You are heartless
Re: Nnamdi Kanu’s Lawyer Writes UK Govt Concerning Kanu’s UK Citizenship by Shukuakukobambi: 4:10pm On Jun 19, 2018
Okoroawusa:

You are heartless

What I do biko?
Re: Nnamdi Kanu’s Lawyer Writes UK Govt Concerning Kanu’s UK Citizenship by Roger3D(m): 4:20pm On Jun 19, 2018
Shukuakukobambi:

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nnamdi Kanu’s Lawyer Writes UK Govt Concerning Kanu’s UK Citizenship by Okoroawusa: 6:52pm On Jun 19, 2018
Shukuakukobambi:

What I do biko?
So you want Shukushuku abiaomo to vex for you? grin
Shukuakukobambi:

What I do biko?
So you want Shukushuku abiaomo to vex for you?

2 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu’s Lawyer Writes UK Govt Concerning Kanu’s UK Citizenship by Shukuakukobambi: 7:50am On Jun 20, 2018
Okoroawusa:

grin

Na the message shuku okuko send me I dey deliver o. The zoo must fall and ohammadike has the arsenal to do it angry

3 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu’s Lawyer Writes UK Govt Concerning Kanu’s UK Citizenship by omenkaLives(m): 8:10am On Jun 20, 2018
Shukuakukobambi:

cheesy cheesy cheesy is that all?

They should be writing concerning the burial site of his missing corpse. I thought they said the Pig is dead. cheesy

3 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu’s Lawyer Writes UK Govt Concerning Kanu’s UK Citizenship by omenkaLives(m): 8:15am On Jun 20, 2018
Shukuakukobambi:

The mongrel isn't in Malaysia anymore, the drug business wasn't as easy as he thought it would be.. Here lies the final resting place of the foolish big mouthed cowardly pig. grin

4 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu’s Lawyer Writes UK Govt Concerning Kanu’s UK Citizenship by olaniputu: 9:49am On Jun 20, 2018
[s]
omenkaLives:
They should be writing concerning the burial site of his missing corpse. I thought they said the Pig is dead. cheesy
[/s]
nope you should be more concerned about numerous idp in benue state due to your support for fulani herdsmen
Re: Nnamdi Kanu’s Lawyer Writes UK Govt Concerning Kanu’s UK Citizenship by Okoroawusa: 12:14pm On Jun 20, 2018
Shukuakukobambi:

Na the message shuku okuko send me I dey deliver o. The zoo must fall and ohammadike has the arsenal to do it angry
Abeg no take laugh kill me o!
Re: Nnamdi Kanu’s Lawyer Writes UK Govt Concerning Kanu’s UK Citizenship by gidgiddy: 12:24pm On Jun 20, 2018
omenkaLives:
The mongrel isn't in Malaysia anymore, the drug business wasn't as easy as he thought it would be.. Here lies the final resting place of the foolish big mouthed cowardly pig. grin

So you finally returned from the IDP camp where Fulani Herdsmen chased the rest of your people they didn't manage to kill?
Re: Nnamdi Kanu’s Lawyer Writes UK Govt Concerning Kanu’s UK Citizenship by nwabobo: 12:28pm On Jun 20, 2018
JONNYSPUTE:
Ok,but what's the essence of the letter since KANU himself is no where to be found? Is it for Britain to do what exactly? Can somebody enlighten me pls.

Why can't Nigerians read?
Re: Nnamdi Kanu’s Lawyer Writes UK Govt Concerning Kanu’s UK Citizenship by Balyz: 12:30pm On Jun 20, 2018
gidgiddy:

So you finally returned from the IDP camp where Fulani Herdsmen chased the rest of your people they didn't manage to kill?
Where is mazi Kanu hiding at? grin

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu’s Lawyer Writes UK Govt Concerning Kanu’s UK Citizenship by JONNYSPUTE(m): 12:35pm On Jun 20, 2018
nwabobo:

Why can't Nigerians read?
.. Shut up you that can read,why not tell us the importance of the letter,its aim and objectives.

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu’s Lawyer Writes UK Govt Concerning Kanu’s UK Citizenship by nwabobo: 3:56pm On Jun 20, 2018
JONNYSPUTE:
.. Shut up you that can read,why not tell us the importance of the letter,its aim and objectives.

Primary school pupils have invaded Nairaland.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu’s Lawyer Writes UK Govt Concerning Kanu’s UK Citizenship by Shukuakukobambi: 7:30am On Jun 21, 2018
omenkaLives:

You're very wucket walahi cry

(1) (Reply)

Court Orders APC To Conduct Fresh Election / Throwback: Obasanjo Speaks About Buhari’s Certificate Issue / More pictures of Mammoth Crowd In APC Kaduna Presidential Rally

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.