Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,899 members, 7,834,983 topics. Date: Monday, 20 May 2024 at 11:42 PM

CAN Rejects Ex-boko Haram Recruit Into Army, Police - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / CAN Rejects Ex-boko Haram Recruit Into Army, Police (21514 Views)

Court Rejects Ex-minister, Nwajiuba's Bid To Void Tinubu’s Nomination / CAN Rejects Muslim/Muslim Presidential Ticket. Says This Is Not 1993 / Tinubu To FG: Recruit 50 Million Youths Into Army To Fight Insecurity (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: CAN Rejects Ex-boko Haram Recruit Into Army, Police by 1Rebel: 8:17am On Jun 20, 2018
Zoo

1 Like

Re: CAN Rejects Ex-boko Haram Recruit Into Army, Police by ForeignAgent: 8:17am On Jun 20, 2018
The Dull-ard keeps showing his true intentions.
Re: CAN Rejects Ex-boko Haram Recruit Into Army, Police by CodeTemplar: 8:17am On Jun 20, 2018
Firefire:
How on earth will Nigeria recruit religious extremists and terrorists cum killers into its ranks and files?

How will you recruit those who believed western education is a sin into intelligence gathering organization?

How will you, oh Buhary allow those who killed with impunity be allowed to carry weapons officially within the same geographical territory they committed the atrocities?

Who has bewitched you oh Nigeria? embarassed

Anyway, some religious extremists and potential sucide bombers on this forum will come to defend these stupidity.
You can see Buhari is Book Haram.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: CAN Rejects Ex-boko Haram Recruit Into Army, Police by Ategberoson(m): 8:18am On Jun 20, 2018
vedaxcool:
[s][/s]

Defender of murderers spotted.

mumu guy that think all buhari decision is OK even the world class president made mistakes

stop being stupid deliberately

4 Likes

Re: CAN Rejects Ex-boko Haram Recruit Into Army, Police by kennosklint(m): 8:18am On Jun 20, 2018
vedaxcool:
I think it is not a good idea to put BH ex members in the police, they should be thoughtful fish farming and other means of sustenance. But knowing CAN perchant for lies, false alarms and outright farbrications, I strongly doubt this news just like the Arabic exams at the police force recruitment, which turned out to be CAN illiterate incapability to reason appropriately.

On religionizing criminals, once again CAN shows it protects murderers and gives conditions on which they can be punished, murderers are now members of CAN who require them organising press briefing to protect them. They are not demanding the murderers case should be reviewed but should their punishment should not be implemented until Muslim murderers have been caught. We expect less from a corrupt body that collected money meant for defeating BH.
you are a monkey

5 Likes

Re: CAN Rejects Ex-boko Haram Recruit Into Army, Police by Adekdammy: 8:19am On Jun 20, 2018
If this news is true, then of a truth, there is an agenda.

Surely they will gather but because their gathering is not of God, surely they will fall for our sake.
Re: CAN Rejects Ex-boko Haram Recruit Into Army, Police by Notmyproblem: 8:21am On Jun 20, 2018
vedaxcool:

Jesus was a head slammer, I wear your insults with honour, since even the god you worship slammed his head repeatedly:

He went on a little farther and bowed with his face to the ground, praying, "My Father! If it is possible, let this cup of suffering be taken away from me. Yet I want your will to be done, not mine."
Matthew 26:39

I and Jesus are slamming our heads in deference to God almighty.

So you are saying that Mohammed tryin to copy copy and that Jesus is the Lord and personal saviour?

2 Likes

Re: CAN Rejects Ex-boko Haram Recruit Into Army, Police by islandmoon: 8:21am On Jun 20, 2018
we all know these are ISIS sneaked into Nigeria , those who assisted them in sabbotaging GEJ government, they are not even Nigerians, they are from Niger, Chad and MALI

BUBU is proving us right, the link to BHaram is becoming clearer, boko haram can now were uniform to fight and kill the farmers

1 Like

Re: CAN Rejects Ex-boko Haram Recruit Into Army, Police by MoMercyDada(m): 8:23am On Jun 20, 2018
What a country cry cry cry
Re: CAN Rejects Ex-boko Haram Recruit Into Army, Police by ehissi(m): 8:24am On Jun 20, 2018
fiizznation:
Ok where is your proof that boko haram members are being recruited in the NA and NP?

You guys will just sit in your dirty, smelly houses and be fabricating lies that wont even do you any good

The President of CAN never raised the allegation, he simply brought the allegation to the fore. Please read the statement again..........slowly.

“CAN is visibly disturbed at reports that the Federal Government has allegedly directed the Nigerian Army and Police to recruit some former members of Boko Haram terrorists who recently underwent deradicalisation programme.

“If it is true, CAN condemns such a policy in strong terms and ask the Federal Government, especially security agencies, to withdraw that directive which is capable of compromising the nation’s security system,”

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: CAN Rejects Ex-boko Haram Recruit Into Army, Police by erico2k2(m): 8:24am On Jun 20, 2018
vedaxcool:
I think it is not a good idea to put BH ex members in the police, they should be thoughtful fish farming and other means of sustenance. But knowing CAN perchant for lies, false alarms and outright farbrications, I strongly doubt this news just like the Arabic exams at the police force recruitment, which turned out to be CAN illiterate incapability to reason appropriately.

On religionizing criminals, once again CAN shows it protects murderers and gives conditions on which they can be punished, murderers are now members of CAN who require them organising press briefing to protect them. They are not demanding the murderers case should be reviewed but should their punishment should not be implemented until Muslim murderers have been caught. We expect less from a corrupt body that collected money meant for defeating BH.
From ur post I can deduce you are religious .So in ur book once you are not Muslim you are Christian right? or you think all that go to church are Christians right?
In your entire life have you seen anyone who kills in the Name of JEHOVA/ JESUS? So anyone who aint killing in the name of their god does not belong to such religion period, no need sugar-coating shyte.

1 Like

Re: CAN Rejects Ex-boko Haram Recruit Into Army, Police by NairaMaster1(m): 8:26am On Jun 20, 2018
vedaxcool:

You see your life? Lack of conscience.

As if you are not aware of the killings by your terrorists religion, Fulani herdsmen.

Can they sell beer in Kano? Is it not other people's business like cattle rearing?

See beyond Nigeria.

1 Like

Re: CAN Rejects Ex-boko Haram Recruit Into Army, Police by badman007(m): 8:27am On Jun 20, 2018
Dear Buhari, you are not Usman dan Fodio.

The emancipation of black race is not guaranteed by any religion. Focus on doing what’s right, save your people. Use your head Blackman.
Re: CAN Rejects Ex-boko Haram Recruit Into Army, Police by 2016v2017: 8:28am On Jun 20, 2018
Paperwhite:
The APC government is now BH confirmed. undecided Where have this kind of fuckery being done in the world.
Buhari their patron
Re: CAN Rejects Ex-boko Haram Recruit Into Army, Police by CodeTemplar: 8:28am On Jun 20, 2018
Firefire:
How on earth will Nigeria recruit religious extremists and terrorists cum killers into its ranks and files?

How will you recruit those who believed western education is a sin into intelligence gathering organization?

How will you, oh Buhary allow those who killed with impunity be allowed to carry weapons officially within the same geographical territory they committed the atrocities?

Anyway, some religious extremists and potential sucide bombers on this forum will come to defend these stupidity.

The north sees BH as a sort of reaction to ex-ND militants. The thing is they have only religion to hold on to in place of oil. If NIMASA can be infiltrated by ex-ND guys they also want to use their numerical advantage to exploit the FG further.
Re: CAN Rejects Ex-boko Haram Recruit Into Army, Police by dchem(m): 8:32am On Jun 20, 2018
fiizznation:
This CAN of an organization is very silly. They will deliberately create false news just to heat up the already fragile policy holding the nation. This was the same thing they did with the police recruitment. Same thing the political party called CAN did with the innocent dapchi girls. Same thing they did with the naira notes.

Must CAN religiously politicize everything?

I hope you can comprehend when you read. Nigeria is now a country we should respond to all rumors as most of them end up being true i.e Maina. Please read again this time focus on the bolded.

“CAN is visibly disturbed at reports that the Federal Government has allegedly directed the Nigerian Army and Police to recruit some former members of Boko Haram terrorists who recently underwent deradicalisation programme.

If it is true, CAN condemns such a policy in strong terms and ask the Federal Government, especially security agencies, to withdraw that directive which is capable of compromising the nation’s security system,” Ayokunle said in the statement signed by his spokesman, Pastor Adebayo Oladeji.

5 Likes

Re: CAN Rejects Ex-boko Haram Recruit Into Army, Police by anigold(m): 8:32am On Jun 20, 2018
adeniyisamuel59:
CAN is very right
if that news is true then this country is doomed. Which sane Government does that. whats wrong with Africans please
Re: CAN Rejects Ex-boko Haram Recruit Into Army, Police by Yinxies(f): 8:33am On Jun 20, 2018
If it is true, then its very wrong
Re: CAN Rejects Ex-boko Haram Recruit Into Army, Police by mexxmoney: 8:33am On Jun 20, 2018
Foolish Nigerian leaders, this is just like opening the door for your enemy and allowing him access to where you kept your weapons, he will eventually grab those weapons and use it on you
Re: CAN Rejects Ex-boko Haram Recruit Into Army, Police by ipobarecriminals: 8:34am On Jun 20, 2018
sad God make 2019 com oo.Tired of dis confused pipu already
Re: CAN Rejects Ex-boko Haram Recruit Into Army, Police by Nobody: 8:36am On Jun 20, 2018
Firefire:

Re: CAN Rejects Ex-boko Haram Recruit Into Army, Police by Abelattah(m): 8:36am On Jun 20, 2018
this is nigeris....
Re: CAN Rejects Ex-boko Haram Recruit Into Army, Police by Nobody: 8:37am On Jun 20, 2018
#core attribute of a shithole!
Re: CAN Rejects Ex-boko Haram Recruit Into Army, Police by airminem(f): 8:37am On Jun 20, 2018
Fascism
Re: CAN Rejects Ex-boko Haram Recruit Into Army, Police by FA13(m): 8:38am On Jun 20, 2018
vedaxcool:

You must be the most stupid person to live.

Where were you when the same herdsmen were busy killing innocent people in their farms and settlement.

They even posted wearing their choir robe and desecrating their mucical instrument.

Even captured ones were paid by el rufai to stop instead of being punished.

Fulani herdsmen that have killed thousand walks free and one who killed one sentenced to death.

Honestly what you are looking for un this country situation nobody will be able to control.

Killed the bloody fulani herdsmen first before killing this ones.

1 Like

Re: CAN Rejects Ex-boko Haram Recruit Into Army, Police by Ziggylady(f): 8:38am On Jun 20, 2018
vedaxcool:

Ofcourse you will support terrorists hired as security agents,abuse CAN and doubt the news..

Because you are a Yoruba Muslim...Thats it.

2 Likes

Re: CAN Rejects Ex-boko Haram Recruit Into Army, Police by hope4nigeria(m): 8:38am On Jun 20, 2018
Joephat:
Buhari
hmmmm, you now see that buhari is their sponsor, buhari is a terrorist, easy way for book haram to finally take over government, access to federal Amory, no more need for suicide bomber, just for BH to take control of that airplane he hurriedly went to pay for, they can easily bomb anywhere at will.
Re: CAN Rejects Ex-boko Haram Recruit Into Army, Police by Ryanfolly: 8:39am On Jun 20, 2018
Manga Usaini, David Akenawe, Agada Tsetsaa, Tarzaa Orvhanya, Ngyohov Shin*

They are the killers responsible for the murder of the two Clergymen in Benue State; and *they are not Fulani Herdsmen*, as alleged by both the mainstream and social media.
They've just been apprehended by the Police and *they made confessional statements!*

*Now, the mainstream media will not publish this BREAKING NEWS, and the bloggers will ignore it, because it debunks their agenda of "give-a-dog-a-bad-name-in-order-to-hang-it!*

So, we (you and I) have the responsibility of *SPREADING THE NEWS AS FAR AND WIDE AS POSSIBLE* in order for truth to prevail.
Re: CAN Rejects Ex-boko Haram Recruit Into Army, Police by preator007(m): 8:39am On Jun 20, 2018
i think the mods on this forum deliberately promote evil ...i see no reason why some of these vile creatures that make unprintable diatribe are allowed to if not calculated to widen the ridge between bipolar views what a shame
Re: CAN Rejects Ex-boko Haram Recruit Into Army, Police by elopee3000(m): 8:40am On Jun 20, 2018
vedaxcool:

Jesus was a head slammer, I wear your insults with honour, since even the god you worship slammed his head repeatedly:

He went on a little farther and bowed with his face to the ground, praying, "My Father! If it is possible, let this cup of suffering be taken away from me. Yet I want your will to be done, not mine."

if Islam finish copying Tora and bible you can tell us,kabiru sokoto who planted bomb that killed more than 60 people at Abuja bombing was sentenced to life imprisonment while people that are defending their farmland from killer herdmen were sentenced to death,any country with Muslim majority are in trouble let northern Muslim with some of their members in SW 've one country ,if they want to behead each other's for who will inherit more virgin's in Muslim heaven good for them am tired of Islam this Islam that Korea Japan hongkong don't suffer all this Muslim wahala cus they rejected Islam from time

3 Likes

Re: CAN Rejects Ex-boko Haram Recruit Into Army, Police by preator007(m): 8:41am On Jun 20, 2018
Ryanfolly:
Manga Usaini, David Akenawe, Agada Tsetsaa, Tarzaa Orvhanya, Ngyohov Shin*

They are the killers responsible for the murder of the two Clergymen in Benue State; and *they are not Fulani Herdsmen*, as alleged by both the mainstream and social media.
They've just been apprehended by the Police and *they made confessional statements!*

*Now, the mainstream media will not publish this BREAKING NEWS, and the bloggers will ignore it, because it debunks their agenda of "give-a-dog-a-bad-name-in-order-to-hang-it!*

So, we (you and I) have the responsibility of *SPREADING THE NEWS AS FAR AND WIDE AS POSSIBLE* in order for truth to prevail.
please where did you get your facts from....paid defender

1 Like

Re: CAN Rejects Ex-boko Haram Recruit Into Army, Police by olaade21: 8:41am On Jun 20, 2018
vedaxcool:

Nice � ne. You give that asslicking blind fool fatal knockout.

2 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

6 Top EFCC Staff In Age Falsification Scandal; Bawa Pressured For "Softlanding" / Supreme Court Upholds Samuel Ortom's Election As Benue Governor / Christmas: Ebonyi Indigenes Lambast Umahi For Donating 300 Bags Of Rice To Abuja

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 72
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.