Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,009 members, 7,835,429 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 10:05 AM

CAN Rejects Ex-boko Haram Recruit Into Army, Police - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / CAN Rejects Ex-boko Haram Recruit Into Army, Police (21519 Views)

Court Rejects Ex-minister, Nwajiuba's Bid To Void Tinubu’s Nomination / CAN Rejects Muslim/Muslim Presidential Ticket. Says This Is Not 1993 / Tinubu To FG: Recruit 50 Million Youths Into Army To Fight Insecurity (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: CAN Rejects Ex-boko Haram Recruit Into Army, Police by airminem(f): 8:43am On Jun 20, 2018
Just like the CIA trained terrorists to the fight.
Re: CAN Rejects Ex-boko Haram Recruit Into Army, Police by olaade21: 8:43am On Jun 20, 2018
Notmyproblem:

So you are saying that Mohammed tryin to copy copy and that Jesus is the Lord and personal saviour?

Why you no get small sense. Try borrow abeg.
Re: CAN Rejects Ex-boko Haram Recruit Into Army, Police by JayB11(m): 8:43am On Jun 20, 2018
vedaxcool:
I think it is not a good idea to put BH ex members in the police, they should be thoughtful fish farming and other means of sustenance. But knowing CAN perchant for lies, false alarms and outright farbrications, I strongly doubt this news just like the Arabic exams at the police force recruitment, which turned out to be CAN illiterate incapability to reason appropriately.

On religionizing criminals, once again CAN shows it protects murderers and gives conditions on which they can be punished, murderers are now members of CAN who require them organising press briefing to protect them. They are not demanding the murderers case should be reviewed but should their punishment should not be implemented until Muslim murderers have been caught. We expect less from a corrupt body that collected money meant for defeating BH.
Mr Right we heard you, how do u define justice? What are the core principles of justice? You select who to touch and who to leave and yet u want us to believe that it is called justice? How many fulani herdsmen were arrested and sentenced since they (fulani) launched their maiming and killings across Nigeria? Dont be sooo stupid this early morning.

1 Like

Re: CAN Rejects Ex-boko Haram Recruit Into Army, Police by hush15: 8:44am On Jun 20, 2018
vedaxcool:
I think it is not a good idea to put BH ex members in the police, they should be thoughtful fish farming and other means of sustenance. But knowing CAN perchant for lies, false alarms and outright farbrications, I strongly doubt this news just like the Arabic exams at the police force recruitment, which turned out to be CAN illiterate incapability to reason appropriately.

On religionizing criminals, once again CAN shows it protects murderers and gives conditions on which they can be punished, murderers are now members of CAN who require them organising press briefing to protect them. They are not demanding the murderers case should be reviewed but should their punishment should not be implemented until Muslim murderers have been caught. We expect less from a corrupt body that collected money meant for defeating BH.

Dont take the info lightly. With this present government, it is outrightly possible. I wont say more than that

1 Like

Re: CAN Rejects Ex-boko Haram Recruit Into Army, Police by booblacain(m): 8:57am On Jun 20, 2018
fiizznation:
This CAN of an organization is very silly. They will deliberately create false news just to heat up the already fragile policy holding the nation. This was the same thing they did with the police recruitment. Same thing the political party called CAN did with the innocent dapchi girls. Same thing they did with the naira notes.

Must CAN religiously politicize everything?

when MURIC was shouting up and down unnecessarily, we did not hear you say a word. all of you are the same, hypocrites and vipers.

1 Like

Re: CAN Rejects Ex-boko Haram Recruit Into Army, Police by Okonsyourguy(m): 8:57am On Jun 20, 2018
No! Nein! Niyent! Bad move! They shouldn't be let anywhere near sensitive organizations like the military

agwom:
The Christian Association of Nigeria (CAN) has opposed reported moves by the Federal Government directing the Nigerian Army and Police to recruit some former members of Boko Haram terrorists who recently underwent deradicalisation programme.

The President of CAN, Dr Samson Olasupo Ayokunle, said on Tuesday that if it is true, it is condemnable as it is capable of undermining the nation’s security system.

“CAN is visibly disturbed at reports that the Federal Government has allegedly directed the Nigerian Army and Police to recruit some former members of Boko Haram terrorists who recently underwent deradicalisation programme.

“If it is true, CAN condemns such a policy in strong terms and ask the Federal Government, especially security agencies, to withdraw that directive which is capable of compromising the nation’s security system,” Ayokunle said in the statement signed by his spokesman, Pastor Adebayo Oladeji.

He also urged the Federal Government to caution the Adamawa State Government against hasty implementation of the death sentence passed on five Christian youths alleged to have killed a Fulani herdsman.

He cited reports that Justice Abdul-Azeez Waziri of a High Court in Adamawa State recently sentenced Alex Amos, Alheri Phanuel, Holy Boniface, Jerry Gideon and Jari Sabagi to death for culpable homicide.

The convicts were said to have allegedly on June 1, 2017, at Kadamun village in Demsa Local Government Area ‘willfully and intentionally conspired and attacked three herdsmen rearing cattle, killing one of them, Adamu Buba, whose body they threw into a river and also maimed several cows.’

“While CAN is not supporting jungle justice or any criminality, we note with regret how hundreds of our members in Southern Kaduna, Benue, Taraba, Plateau states in the North-central, and a state like Enugu in the South, have been killed and are still being killed daily by some criminals parading themselves as Fulani herdsmen, but are yet to be apprehended.

“While citizens stood helpless at the massacre of their peaceful fellow Nigerians, the international community watched in anguish how government security agencies could not bring perpetrators of these heinous killings to book,” he said.

While urging President Muhammadu Buhari to intervene in the death sentence passed on the Christian youths in Adamawa, he said the association’s legal team will secure and study the text of the judgement to prevent a miscarriage of justice and a future re-occurrence

https://www.dailytrust.com.ng/can-rejects-ex-boko-haram-recruit-into-army-police-257095.html

1 Like

Re: CAN Rejects Ex-boko Haram Recruit Into Army, Police by iamgeneral(m): 8:57am On Jun 20, 2018
I strongly believe this news is just for some time soon the story with change
Re: CAN Rejects Ex-boko Haram Recruit Into Army, Police by vedaxcool(m): 9:01am On Jun 20, 2018
[s]
Notmyproblem:

So you are saying that Mohammed tryin to copy copy and that Jesus is the Lord and personal saviour?
[/s]

Keep insulting your god who slams his head like me.
Re: CAN Rejects Ex-boko Haram Recruit Into Army, Police by vedaxcool(m): 9:04am On Jun 20, 2018
[s]
elopee3000:
if Islam finish copying Tora and bible you can tell us,kabiru sokoto who planted bomb that killed more than 60 people at Abuja bombing was sentenced to life imprisonment while people that are defending their farmland from killer herdmen were sentenced to death,any country with Muslim majority are in trouble let northern Muslim with some of their members in SW 've one country ,if they want to behead each other's for who will inherit more virgin's in Muslim heaven good for them am tired of Islam this Islam that Korea Japan hongkong don't suffer all this Muslim wahala cus they rejected Islam from time
[/s]

Jesus slammed head his head pure and simple.
Re: CAN Rejects Ex-boko Haram Recruit Into Army, Police by joeyswift(m): 9:04am On Jun 20, 2018
Ogbeni,under buhari every religious rumor is true. You are quick to support the death sentence of the 5 christian youths,but what has happened to those who continuously behead and stone Christians esp the kano market incident and the early morning preacher in abj. Don't they know the people who committed the atrocities? There is no smoke without fire. Who has certified the ex book haramites as being normal?
vedaxcool:

1 Like

Re: CAN Rejects Ex-boko Haram Recruit Into Army, Police by lexy2014: 9:07am On Jun 20, 2018
vedaxcool:

who are d murderers CAN is protecting?

1 Like

Re: CAN Rejects Ex-boko Haram Recruit Into Army, Police by vedaxcool(m): 9:09am On Jun 20, 2018
lexy2014:
who are d murderers CAN is protecting?

Read the op again
Re: CAN Rejects Ex-boko Haram Recruit Into Army, Police by elopee3000(m): 9:17am On Jun 20, 2018
vedaxcool:
[s][/s]

Jesus slammed head his head pure and simple.
so Muslim copied Jesus then I laff in cambodia grin copy copy copy islam marchants of 72 virgin hunters angry
Re: CAN Rejects Ex-boko Haram Recruit Into Army, Police by lexy2014: 9:19am On Jun 20, 2018
vedaxcool:

Read the op again
did u also read d OP? Is there anywhere in d story CAN "protected" anybody as u alleged?

"once again CAN shows it protects murderers..."

1 Like

Re: CAN Rejects Ex-boko Haram Recruit Into Army, Police by ddeola: 9:20am On Jun 20, 2018
Those guys are already biased and are majorly northerners mind you, some of them are from other countries. So we cannot enlist foreigners who are destroying our country into our armed forces
Re: CAN Rejects Ex-boko Haram Recruit Into Army, Police by ogene007: 9:21am On Jun 20, 2018
vedaxcool:

Jesus was a head slammer, I wear your insults with honour, since even the god you worship slammed his head repeatedly:

He went on a little farther and bowed with his face to the ground, praying, "My Father! If it is possible, let this cup of suffering be taken away from me. Yet I want your will to be done, not mine."
Matthew 26:39

I and Jesus are slamming our heads in deference to God almighty.
Indeed your brain has been affected. What is left is for you to be taken to Yaba left.

1 Like

Re: CAN Rejects Ex-boko Haram Recruit Into Army, Police by airminem(f): 9:22am On Jun 20, 2018
Christianity and Islam are as two separate parts of the same seven headed dragon dividing this world.
Re: CAN Rejects Ex-boko Haram Recruit Into Army, Police by ogene007: 9:25am On Jun 20, 2018
2016v2017:

many Nigerians and the so called educated illiterates are pretending not to know what Buhari and his people are up to.
it will soon down on Nigerians when Buhari eventually succeed in 2019.
the scale or spell on Nigerians will fall off by force when Buhari retain power come 2019.
Buhari 2nd term ambition is already doomed. If he likes let him even declare Abiola President, he is already a goner.
Re: CAN Rejects Ex-boko Haram Recruit Into Army, Police by ujezeez(m): 9:39am On Jun 20, 2018
This is me singing... This is Nigeria....The Government don dey craze ....
Re: CAN Rejects Ex-boko Haram Recruit Into Army, Police by TOPCRUISE(m): 9:43am On Jun 20, 2018
Kai! That means Evans has hope of joining the anti kidnapping squad shocked
Re: CAN Rejects Ex-boko Haram Recruit Into Army, Police by vedaxcool(m): 9:50am On Jun 20, 2018
[s]
lexy2014:
did u also read d OP? Is there anywhere in d story CAN "protected" anybody as u alleged?

"once again CAN shows it protects murderers..."
[/s]

He also urged the Federal Government to caution the Adamawa State Government against hasty implementation of the death sentence passed on five Christian youths alleged to have killed a Fulani herdsman.
Re: CAN Rejects Ex-boko Haram Recruit Into Army, Police by lexy2014: 9:57am On Jun 20, 2018
vedaxcool:
[s][/s]

on what basis did CAN make that statement? Or was it just convenient 4u 2 pick out a part of d story that suited u& left d rest?

1 Like

Re: CAN Rejects Ex-boko Haram Recruit Into Army, Police by GSA01: 10:33am On Jun 20, 2018
Bloggers and online newspaper writers keep chunking out false stories in order to get traffic and viewers, and heat up the polity unnecessarily or divide the country the more among ethnic and religion lines. to be sincere there is no truth in the story of FG tending to recruit ex Boko haram member into the Army and Police,, its an unacceptable allegation and should be look into by the necessary bodies..
Re: CAN Rejects Ex-boko Haram Recruit Into Army, Police by middlebelter(m): 10:36am On Jun 20, 2018
vedaxcool:

Your provocative attack on CAN will not go unnoticed.

You are quick to condemn CAN because the body is demanding for protection of her fellow christian citizens been killed daily by both Boko Haram and Fulani Herdsmen both of which have Islamic background. You and your types on this platform will prefer CAN to remain silent in the face of perceived miscarriage of justice. Is it not true that the IGP who is a Muslim refused to carry out the directive of the Commander in Chief of Armed Forces in this country that he should relocate to Benue until the Fulani Herdsmen killing the natives were arrested? Did he comply with the directive? Did PMB punish him? Did the minister of Defense not call for repealing of Anti Open Grazing laws in states where it has been enacted? is he not a Muslim.

I hate to be dragged into this type of conversation but how many time have we Christians been attacking MURIC on this platform because of their public opinion.Indeed it is comments like yours that are capable of instigating religious crisis. CAN may not be perfect but we certainly dont need your unguided criticism especially when human lives are involved.

Tell IGP and Miniter of Defense to produce the killers of Christains in the Middlebelt so that they can also face justice. Nobody is saying criminals should be protected. You arrest some and allow some to escape. Uneven dispensation of justice?

1 Like

Re: CAN Rejects Ex-boko Haram Recruit Into Army, Police by Torylanez(m): 10:43am On Jun 20, 2018
adeniyisamuel59:
CAN is very right
proof?
Re: CAN Rejects Ex-boko Haram Recruit Into Army, Police by thatigboman: 10:48am On Jun 20, 2018
vedaxcool:

Jesus was a head slammer, I wear your insults with honour, since even the god you worship slammed his head repeatedly:

He went on a little farther and bowed with his face to the ground, praying, "My Father! If it is possible, let this cup of suffering be taken away from me. Yet I want your will to be done, not mine."

jesus was a muslim? that's blasphemy.

1 Like

Re: CAN Rejects Ex-boko Haram Recruit Into Army, Police by bamoski4real: 10:57am On Jun 20, 2018
vedaxcool:

Please we don't worship thesame God.

Don't ever make such a statement again in your life.

1 Like

Re: CAN Rejects Ex-boko Haram Recruit Into Army, Police by Strikethem: 10:58am On Jun 20, 2018
Firefire:

I no blame you. grin
grin
Re: CAN Rejects Ex-boko Haram Recruit Into Army, Police by manci(m): 11:02am On Jun 20, 2018
Firefire:
How on earth will Nigeria recruit religious extremists and terrorists cum killers into its ranks and files?

How will you recruit those who believed western education is a sin into intelligence gathering organization?

How will you, oh Buhary allow those who killed with impunity be allowed to carry weapons officially within the same geographical territory they committed the atrocities?

Who has bewitched you oh Nigeria? embarassed

Anyway, some religious extremists and potential sucide bombers on this forum will come to defend these stupidity.
rememberbthey are repentant even God forgive
Re: CAN Rejects Ex-boko Haram Recruit Into Army, Police by Firefire(m): 11:05am On Jun 20, 2018
manci:
rememberbthey are repentant even God forgive

He that killed by the sword...

1 Like

Re: CAN Rejects Ex-boko Haram Recruit Into Army, Police by HITTED(m): 11:05am On Jun 20, 2018
vedaxcool:

Bowing is different from head-slamming, so never compare the Jewish way of supplication to that of you Muslims. You can never be the same. And nowhere in the Bible did Jesus command His followers to lift up arms and kill unbelievers.

1 Like

Re: CAN Rejects Ex-boko Haram Recruit Into Army, Police by lionel4mercy: 11:26am On Jun 20, 2018
god save our nation

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

APC NWC Summons Emergency Meeting Over Zamfara / Jonathan With Governor Dickson And Wife (photo) / Governors' Bid To Get Automatic 2019 Ticket For Buhari Fails At APC NEC Meeting

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 64
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.