Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,970 members, 7,835,263 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 07:51 AM

CAN Rejects Ex-boko Haram Recruit Into Army, Police - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / CAN Rejects Ex-boko Haram Recruit Into Army, Police (21518 Views)

Court Rejects Ex-minister, Nwajiuba's Bid To Void Tinubu’s Nomination / CAN Rejects Muslim/Muslim Presidential Ticket. Says This Is Not 1993 / Tinubu To FG: Recruit 50 Million Youths Into Army To Fight Insecurity (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: CAN Rejects Ex-boko Haram Recruit Into Army, Police by vedaxcool(m): 11:33am On Jun 20, 2018
[s]
middlebelter:

Your provocative attack on CAN will not go unnoticed.

You are quick to condemn CAN because the body is demanding for protection of her fellow christian citizens been killed daily by both Boko Haram and Fulani Herdsmen both of which have Islamic background. You and your types on this platform will prefer CAN to remain silent in the face of perceived miscarriage of justice. Is it not true that the IGP who is a Muslim refused to carry out the directive of the Commander in Chief of Armed Forces in this country that he should relocate to Benue until the Fulani Herdsmen killing the natives were arrested? Did he comply with the directive? Did PMB punish him? Did the minister of Defense not call for repealing of Anti Open Grazing laws in states where it has been enacted? is he not a Muslim.

I hate to be dragged into this type of conversation but how many time have we Christians been attacking MURIC on this platform because of their public opinion.Indeed it is comments like yours that are capable of instigating religious crisis. CAN may not be perfect but we certainly dont need your unguided criticism especially when human lives are involved.

Tell IGP and Miniter of Defense to produce the killers of Christains in the Middlebelt so that they can also face justice. Nobody is saying criminals should be protected. You arrest some and allow some to escape. Uneven dispensation of justice?
[/s]

Yawns, you dragged yourself into this conversation and ended up making unintelligent rants, CAN has no grounds to demand no execution of murderers.
Re: CAN Rejects Ex-boko Haram Recruit Into Army, Police by vedaxcool(m): 11:34am On Jun 20, 2018
[s]
bamoski4real:

Please we don't worship thesame God.

Don't ever make such a statement again in your life.
[/s]

Here,

I and Jesus are slamming our heads in deference to God almighty.

1 Like

Re: CAN Rejects Ex-boko Haram Recruit Into Army, Police by bamoski4real: 11:41am On Jun 20, 2018
vedaxcool:
[s][/s]

Here,

You can say crap all you want but don't ever think Christians worship the same God with those who worship a blood thirsty demon whose lust for blood is always ever high.
Re: CAN Rejects Ex-boko Haram Recruit Into Army, Police by ollah2: 11:47am On Jun 20, 2018
bamoski4real:

Please we don't worship thesame God.

Don't ever make such a statement again in your life.

Easy. Don't take religion too serious, mental slavery is real even though it's a choice.
Re: CAN Rejects Ex-boko Haram Recruit Into Army, Police by ollah2: 11:49am On Jun 20, 2018
bamoski4real:

You can say crap all you want but don't ever think Christians worship the same God with those who worship a blood thirsty demon whose lust for blood is always ever high.

How read whay you wrote again and you will realise your words don't only describe his god but also yours

Re: CAN Rejects Ex-boko Haram Recruit Into Army, Police by bamoski4real: 11:54am On Jun 20, 2018
ollah2:

How read whay you wrote again and you will realise your words don't only describe his god but also yours

And you expect me to read this rubbish

The whole world knows who kills in the name of their god (demon) just to make it to their so called heaven (hell) to make out with their 72 virgins (other demons)
Re: CAN Rejects Ex-boko Haram Recruit Into Army, Police by ollah2: 12:00pm On Jun 20, 2018
bamoski4real:

And you expect me to read this rubbish

The whole world knows who kills in the name of their god (demon) just to make it to their so called heaven (hell) to make out with their 72 virgins (other demons)

Truth doesn't always sound right but we believe what we choose to believe. You chose to believe those terrorists killed for their god but refuted these even when it's glaring.

Lol at rubbish
Re: CAN Rejects Ex-boko Haram Recruit Into Army, Police by bamoski4real: 12:06pm On Jun 20, 2018
ollah2:

Truth doesn't always sound right but we believe what we choose to believe. You chose to believe those terrorists killed for their god but refuted these even when it's glaring.

Lol at rubbish

It is boldly written in their holy books
Re: CAN Rejects Ex-boko Haram Recruit Into Army, Police by ollah2: 12:14pm On Jun 20, 2018
bamoski4real:

It is boldly written in their holy books

Yes, the Chrisitan terrorist group image I uploaded earlier studied the bible before carrying out their terrorist acts
Re: CAN Rejects Ex-boko Haram Recruit Into Army, Police by Kingspin(m): 5:10pm On Jun 20, 2018
One religion is more stupid then the rest

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Amitolu Shittu: Lawmakers, Ex-governors Behind Illegal Mining In Osun / Ezekwesili, Buhari To Meet Over Chibok Girls / APC NWC Summons Emergency Meeting Over Zamfara

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.