Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,427 members, 7,819,554 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 06:01 PM

Benue Killings: Suswam Arrested By DSS - Libertytvradio.com Claims - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Benue Killings: Suswam Arrested By DSS - Libertytvradio.com Claims (37363 Views)

Miyetti Allah Apologises To Governor Ortom Over Benue Killings / Oshiomhole, Ortom Clash Over Benue Killings / Benue Killings: Ortom Speaks On Reporting Suswam To DSS (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Benue Killings: Suswam Arrested By DSS - Libertytvradio.com Claims by Kyase(m): 2:56pm On Jun 20, 2018
Ziggylady:

Your mother's express puzsy you mean?..little wonder she placed a curse on you.
e pain am cheesy cheesy cheesy
I won't follow you to your poo auntie.
You can't face, end of discussion cool cool cool
Re: Benue Killings: Suswam Arrested By DSS - Libertytvradio.com Claims by positivethought: 2:57pm On Jun 20, 2018
Let's wait n c, the suspects may later deny the so called evidence as in the case of melaye, we have seen so many narratives in respect of the benue killings all falling flat to logical scrutiny now is suswam but time shall tell.
Re: Benue Killings: Suswam Arrested By DSS - Libertytvradio.com Claims by Kyase(m): 2:59pm On Jun 20, 2018
Masama:

Have your so called anti corruption government prosecuted Babachir lawal, Abba Kyari, Danbazau, Buratai, Jafaru Issah, Tinubu, Amaechi, Maikanti baru and many other Buhari loyalists who have been fingered in corruption scandals? Who is the defender of corruption here or is it only opposition party members that are corrupt?
Babachir was sacked and he returned all the yam he ate.
If you have evidence on the rest please visit the court.
Tinubu was discharged and acquitted under PDP, what do you want again bros?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Benue Killings: Suswam Arrested By DSS - Libertytvradio.com Claims by Ziggylady(f): 3:01pm On Jun 20, 2018
Kyase:
e pain am cheesy cheesy cheesy
I won't follow you to your poo auntie.
You can't face, end of discussion cool cool cool

E pain you more though....now you can crawl back to your zombified casket now..

Bye.

1 Like

Re: Benue Killings: Suswam Arrested By DSS - Libertytvradio.com Claims by Alpacino7: 3:01pm On Jun 20, 2018
Why are we like this? In one breath, we are shouting and crying that whoever is behind this killings should be uncovered and exposed, no matter how highly placed they. uncovered. In another breath, we are throwing spanners in the wheel of investigations.
OfficialAPCNig:
Election is near and they have started. They know their is no way sensible Christians will vote for them now they are looking hard for a Christian that will take the fall for their deliberate wickedness.

Believe this #Change at your peril.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Benue Killings: Suswam Arrested By DSS - Libertytvradio.com Claims by Kyase(m): 3:02pm On Jun 20, 2018
elgramz:

It's a waste of time debating with a total blockhead like u because u're incapable of any rational thinking. You're a hopeless case, bloody fool
the best you can do, insults upon insults.
I Don end my good boy career for nairaland.
Now na fire for fire. Nonsense.
Re: Benue Killings: Suswam Arrested By DSS - Libertytvradio.com Claims by Maket: 3:03pm On Jun 20, 2018
It remains AKUME to be arrested because the so called GANA that was arrested yesterday was inherited by SUSWAN from him.
Re: Benue Killings: Suswam Arrested By DSS - Libertytvradio.com Claims by Kyase(m): 3:04pm On Jun 20, 2018
Ziggylady:

E pain you more though....now you can crawl back to your zombified casket now..

Bye.
oloshoooooooooooo. Customer dey wait for you. cheesy
Re: Benue Killings: Suswam Arrested By DSS - Libertytvradio.com Claims by Collins9156(m): 3:05pm On Jun 20, 2018
Ok, when is the Federal Government going to arrest Fulani Herdsmen Boss
Re: Benue Killings: Suswam Arrested By DSS - Libertytvradio.com Claims by Vicben(m): 3:06pm On Jun 20, 2018
Kyase:
When you know you know, when I been dey tell una say the opposition is Behind the so called "herdsmen" killing I was tagged zombie.
CC Proudlyngwa
What the hell are you talking about? How much do you know about the killings in Benue? Your name sounds like one from there but the sound of your voice is otherwise!

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Benue Killings: Suswam Arrested By DSS - Libertytvradio.com Claims by Masama: 3:08pm On Jun 20, 2018
Kyase:
Babachir was sacked and he returned all the yam he ate.
If you have evidence on the rest please visit the court.
Tinubu was discharged and acquitted under PDP, what do you want again bros?
Really? Babachir returned what? I will like a news link to where he returned the yam o. And BTW returning your loot doesn't free u from prosecution for the crime you committed unless it's a plea deal which is not the case here. Jafaru Issah is a self confessed criminal yet he was released to go return the money he stole and that was the last we heard about it. Ibe Kachikwu Buhari's own minister for petroleum exposed how billions of naira are unaccounted for by the NNPC under Baru, what has Buhari done about it? Mr Man, you're defending the indefensible, Buhari is no saint, he is also a defender of corruption. Let the government prosecute those who have already confessed or indicted and stop passing the buck
Re: Benue Killings: Suswam Arrested By DSS - Libertytvradio.com Claims by Ziggylady(f): 3:08pm On Jun 20, 2018
Kyase:
oloshoooooooooooo. Customer dey wait for you. cheesy

You mean customers are waiting for your mum whom you call oloshooo?...she must be a pro.

1 Like

Re: Benue Killings: Suswam Arrested By DSS - Libertytvradio.com Claims by Kyase(m): 3:08pm On Jun 20, 2018
Vicben:

What the hell are you talking about? How much do you know about the killings in Benue? Your name sounds like one from there but the sound of your voice is otherwise!
More than you, German Shepard.

2 Likes

Re: Benue Killings: Suswam Arrested By DSS - Libertytvradio.com Claims by Kyase(m): 3:12pm On Jun 20, 2018
Masama:

Really? Babachir returned what? I will like a news link to where he returned the yam o. And BTW returning your loot doesn't free u from prosecution for the crime you committed unless it's a plea deal which is not the case here. Jafaru Issah is a self confessed criminal yet he was released to go return the money he stole and that was the last we heard about it. Ibe Kachikwu Buhari's own minister for petroleum exposed how billions of naira are unaccounted for by the NNPC under Baru, what has Buhari done about it? Mr Man, you're defending the indefensible, Buhari is no saint, he is also a defender of corruption

You dont know what was going on back stage, all I want to tell is that no body serving under Buhari is fanatically corrupt like all pdp members and supporters.

1 Like

Re: Benue Killings: Suswam Arrested By DSS - Libertytvradio.com Claims by elgramz: 3:12pm On Jun 20, 2018
Kyase:
the best you can do, insults upon insults.
I Don end my good boy career for nairaland.
Now na fire for fire. Nonsense.
Lol grin when were u ever a good boy on nairaland? You that is renowned for your stupidity and idiocy on nairaland? Any way I know nothing good can ever come out of a zombie like u. Fvck off jackass!!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Benue Killings: Suswam Arrested By DSS - Libertytvradio.com Claims by lexy2014: 3:12pm On Jun 20, 2018
Kyase:
When you know you know, when I been dey tell una say the opposition is Behind the so called "herdsmen" killing I was tagged zombie.
CC Proudlyngwa
so its now opposition that is d cause d herdsmen killing? Then y did buhari say it was Gaddafi boys and d minister of defence said it was because of anti-grazing law?how do u reconcile all these?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Benue Killings: Suswam Arrested By DSS - Libertytvradio.com Claims by Nobody: 3:13pm On Jun 20, 2018
A good percentage of Nigerians are illiterates. A large percentage of the educated persons are sentimental. It is the reason, Nigerians are poor judges of character, because they dwell solely on what they can get for themselves in the short term. Ultimately selling themselves short in the long term.

The poor and the middle class find politics amusing, without realizing they are taken for granted,and used as pawns in the political games of the political class. The instruments of division are the same in every geographical division of the country. "He's our brother" or "He belongs to the same religion". The juggernauts smile when they watch their pawns launch vicious attacks on social media. They scream hate speech when an unknown speaks against people in authority when the truth is thrust before their very eyes.

As 2019 beckons, the sentimental persons will vote based on sentiment. God help Nigeria, if they are wooed by another "I had no shoes" speech. One thing is certain, Nigerians do not know what happens in the palaces of power in their country and they would rather remain ignorant, as long as they have money to spend. They do not understand the propaganda of men who live to deceive and who have sworn an allegiance to maintain the old order.

Shine your eyes, the bible cautions that you do not stand as surety for a stranger, whom you do not know. So you will stand in defense of a person who is a politician, without knowledge of his deals behind the spotlight ? based on an unsubstantiated news report ?

2 Likes

Re: Benue Killings: Suswam Arrested By DSS - Libertytvradio.com Claims by Kyase(m): 3:13pm On Jun 20, 2018
Ziggylady:

You mean customers are waiting for your mum whom you call oloshooo?...she must be a pro.
now I see.your IQ <=0.4 cheesy grin cheesy
Re: Benue Killings: Suswam Arrested By DSS - Libertytvradio.com Claims by Kyase(m): 3:16pm On Jun 20, 2018
lexy2014:
so its now opposition that is d cause d herdsmen killing? Then y did buhari say it was Gaddafi boys and d minister of defence said it was because of anti-grazing law?how do u reconcile all these?
they don't know because they are not staying close, but I know and I'm staying close. kapish?

1 Like

Re: Benue Killings: Suswam Arrested By DSS - Libertytvradio.com Claims by Ziggylady(f): 3:17pm On Jun 20, 2018
elgramz:

Lol grin when were u ever a good boy on nairaland? You that is renowned for your stupidity and idiocy on nairaland? Any way I know nothing good can ever come out of a zombie like u. Fvck off jackass!!

You have summed him up perfectly..lol! cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Benue Killings: Suswam Arrested By DSS - Libertytvradio.com Claims by Kyase(m): 3:17pm On Jun 20, 2018
elgramz:

I forgive you for now.... cool

1 Like

Re: Benue Killings: Suswam Arrested By DSS - Libertytvradio.com Claims by Tanimuabk: 3:17pm On Jun 20, 2018
OfficialAPCNig:
Election is near and they have started. They know their is no way sensible Christians will vote for them now they are looking hard for a Christian that will take the fall for their deliberate wickedness.

OfficialAPCNig:

OfficialAPCNig:

Re: Benue Killings: Suswam Arrested By DSS - Libertytvradio.com Claims by lexy2014: 3:20pm On Jun 20, 2018
Kyase:
they don't know because they are not staying close, but I know and I'm staying close. kapish?
so if they dont no, y is d DSS arresting Suswan?
Re: Benue Killings: Suswam Arrested By DSS - Libertytvradio.com Claims by Masama: 3:21pm On Jun 20, 2018
Kyase:

You dont know what was going on back stage, all I want to tell is that no body serving under Buhari is fanatically corrupt like all pdp members and supporters.
Oh, so u can prosecute members of the opposition in public and in the media but members of your government will be taken care of backstage? Really? I am still waiting for u to provide me the link where babachir returned the money he stole. As for your PDP corruption claim, I look back at PDP's corrupt sixteen years and I see a lot of those in those PDP governments are the same ones in APC now e.g Ortom, Akume, Gemade, amaechi, boss Mustapha, el rufai, Saraki, Dogara, kwankwaso, tambuwal, aliyu wamako e.t.c more than half of those running the present APC government were the same people that ran the corrupt PDP government

1 Like

Re: Benue Killings: Suswam Arrested By DSS - Libertytvradio.com Claims by bamoski4real: 3:24pm On Jun 20, 2018
Kyase:
CC Proudlyngwa

So opposition also made miyetti allah to accept responsibility for the killings too abi?

How dumb can some people be sef..smh

Abeg stop to de disgrace benue indegens for here

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Benue Killings: Suswam Arrested By DSS - Libertytvradio.com Claims by Kyase(m): 3:27pm On Jun 20, 2018
lexy2014:
so if they dont no, y is d DSS arresting Suswan?
tips
Re: Benue Killings: Suswam Arrested By DSS - Libertytvradio.com Claims by smileyoo: 3:31pm On Jun 20, 2018
Wiseandtrue:

Nothing can justify taking of human lives!

Hate Buhari all you want, then face him when you are fed up not the innocent people!

To this end, fish out anybody involved and serve them the same cold dish for the sake of closure!

Wipe these murderers away and let's start afresh, politics without bitterness

However what will be the fate of the Miyetti Allah who admitted taking part in the massacre
that's the crux of the matter, myetti allah 've already admitted to 've commited some of these killings, yet the govt is looking for scape goats. we are not deceived, let the govt go after those that 've admitted to these crimes. not withstanding if any politician is involved, let him face the law of the land, but playing politics with precious lives of citizens is not acceptable. the world is watching.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Benue Killings: Suswam Arrested By DSS - Libertytvradio.com Claims by SalamRushdie: 3:32pm On Jun 20, 2018
Kyase:
CC Proudlyngwa

Will you zip it !!..since opposition are behind it why then is Miyetti Allah claiming the killings openly and calling for an end to anti grazing bill as a panacea to end the killings and why then is Buhari negotiating cattle colonies? ABI is the colony for Suswam and the opposition.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Benue Killings: Suswam Arrested By DSS - Libertytvradio.com Claims by SalamRushdie: 3:33pm On Jun 20, 2018
Vicben:

He is a Fulani man pretending to be TIV don't be decieved he is part of the killers and their agenda

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Benue Killings: Suswam Arrested By DSS - Libertytvradio.com Claims by ohiku4every1(m): 3:35pm On Jun 20, 2018
Ziggylady:

Nonsense and ingredient! wink

Who are the 'suspects' here??...Fulani Herdsmen or the Militia put together by Benue indigenes to defend their land from these killers??

Fg can only deceive the gullible..
stop politicizing everything
Re: Benue Killings: Suswam Arrested By DSS - Libertytvradio.com Claims by buhariguy(m): 3:38pm On Jun 20, 2018
LazyNairalander:
Hmmmm is it possible he is connected to the killings of his people or.....

check my SIGNATURE
that is what I am still wondering about .

But is possible because of politics.

Because I know Fulani will not like to undermine buhari government.
But the jobless aggressive lazy idiotic pigs of opposition can do anything to come back to power.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Buhari, Sanusi, APC Should Stop Deceiving Nigerians- Barcanista / Peter Obi Is Ahead Of Atiku - Festus Keyamo (Video) / How TAMBUWAL Betrayed Tinubu, Begs For Forgiveness!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.