Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,458 members, 7,819,669 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 08:25 PM

Benue Killings: Suswam Arrested By DSS - Libertytvradio.com Claims - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Benue Killings: Suswam Arrested By DSS - Libertytvradio.com Claims (37365 Views)

Miyetti Allah Apologises To Governor Ortom Over Benue Killings / Oshiomhole, Ortom Clash Over Benue Killings / Benue Killings: Ortom Speaks On Reporting Suswam To DSS (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Benue Killings: Suswam Arrested By DSS - Libertytvradio.com Claims by crimeboss: 8:24pm On Jun 20, 2018
FedericGodwin:

It takes a lot of sense to know those who are sensible which you lack. A lot of very sensible Christians will vote for them. Talk about yourself alone please
Your lots have been complaining that govt is not doing anything about it, now they are making progress and you are ranting.
You should be blaming those who deliberately killing their citizens for political reasons not those trying days and nights to bring them to book.
Same way you guys are supporting SP on Offa bank robbery.
Grow up
A lot of sensible Christians like myself won't committ my own people to death by voting buhari either he performs or not just to blind me with his fake performance for him to allow his tribesmen to hold firmly to power giving way to more killings to acquire lands for his kinsmen through shedding of innocent blood.
Re: Benue Killings: Suswam Arrested By DSS - Libertytvradio.com Claims by senatordave1(m): 8:26pm On Jun 20, 2018
I have always reasoned that theres a conspiracy of silence involved in the benue killings.Politicians and traditional rulers are involved in benue just like they were involved in the boko haram crisis and the niger delta militancy.fulanis cant just be killing without an insider support.fulanis have dwell with the benue people for a longtime without crisis,why now? What would they be benefitting from a crisis situation because i believe cattle rearing lke other occupations thrive in a peaceful setting.if the fulanis are the ones doing the killings,how come they escape so fast with their cattle which are slow? Do cows rum quickly and hide like humans? This things dont add up.most of the arrested suspects are not fulanis.the benue leaders have mostly been silent.the benue peopl i have met said the perpetrators are not fulanis.even my journalist friend currently in benue is beginning to doubt the fulani link

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Benue Killings: Suswam Arrested By DSS - Libertytvradio.com Claims by crimeboss: 8:36pm On Jun 20, 2018
rottennaija:

Don't turn this into a Christian Muslim issue. You are unknowingly flaming the embers of religious war.

Both Christians and Muslims are victims of these.
But who are the real killers that are now being awarded by buhari and which place of worship do they burn in their areas of attacks, if it's not already a religious war?, the war has begun only the flame av not been seen yet, the survivors won't forget so quickly about their lost loved ones, the future holds something sinister for the fulanis and they'll reap what they sow.

1 Like

Re: Benue Killings: Suswam Arrested By DSS - Libertytvradio.com Claims by NairaMaster1(m): 8:59pm On Jun 20, 2018
Ziggylady:

Nonsense and ingredient! wink

Who are the 'suspects' here??...Fulani Herdsmen or the Militia put together by Benue indigenes to defend their land from these killers??

Fg can only deceive the gullible..

Don't mind them.
Killing of SA to governor.

The killing in Benue will continue ( miyetti Allah)

Those killing in Benue are Gaddafi boys from Lybia (buhari)

Relax grazing law to stop the Killings (COAS, Minister of defence)

I pity Benue
Re: Benue Killings: Suswam Arrested By DSS - Libertytvradio.com Claims by FedericGodwin: 9:09pm On Jun 20, 2018
crimeboss:

A lot of sensible Christians like myself won't committ my own people to death by voting buhari either he performs or not just to blind me with his fake performance for him to allow his tribesmen to hold firmly to power giving way to more killings to acquire lands for his kinsmen through shedding of innocent blood.

Calm down and read about those who have been arrested. They are being sponsored, majority of those supplying them guns are the citizens from same state. It's very difficult for a stranger to know every nook and cranny of a place and finds it easy to perpetrate evil.

I am talking about a lot of very sensible Christians who can discern not just anybody claiming to have sense with questionable sense.
Shift from my mention please if you don't understand my point

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Benue Killings: Suswam Arrested By DSS - Libertytvradio.com Claims by FedericGodwin: 9:11pm On Jun 20, 2018
senatordave1:
I have always reasoned that theres a conspiracy of silence involved in the benue killings.Politicians and traditional rulers are involved in benue just like they were involved in the boko haram crisis and the niger delta militancy.fulanis cant just be killing without an insider support.fulanis have dwell with the benue people for a longtime without crisis,why now? What would they be benefitting from a crisis situation because i believe cattle rearing lke other occupations thrive in a peaceful setting.if the fulanis are the ones doing the killings,how come they escape so fast with their cattle which are slow? Do cows rum quickly and hide like humans? This things dont add up.most of the arrested suspects are not fulanis.the benue leaders have mostly been silent.the benue peopl i have met said the perpetrators are not fulanis.even my journalist friend currently in benue is beginning to doubt the fulani link

Correct observation.
God bless you. You are a blessing

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Benue Killings: Suswam Arrested By DSS - Libertytvradio.com Claims by lexy2014: 9:17pm On Jun 20, 2018
Kyase:
they don't know because they are not staying close, but I know and I'm staying close. kapish?
are u saying d president and d minister of defence don't no their jobs?
Re: Benue Killings: Suswam Arrested By DSS - Libertytvradio.com Claims by NairaMaster1(m): 9:19pm On Jun 20, 2018
Ziggylady:

Nonsense and ingredient! wink

Who are the 'suspects' here??...Fulani Herdsmen or the Militia put together by Benue indigenes to defend their land from these killers??

Fg can only deceive the gullible..

Don't mind them.
Killing of SA to governor.

The killing in Benue will continue ( miyetti Allah)

Those killing in Benue are Gaddafi boys from Lybia (buhari)

Relax grazing law to stop the Killings (COAS, Minister of defence)

I pity Benue.
Re: Benue Killings: Suswam Arrested By DSS - Libertytvradio.com Claims by lexy2014: 9:24pm On Jun 20, 2018
FedericGodwin:

Calm down and read about those who have been arrested. They are being sponsored, majority of those supplying them guns are the citizens from same state. It's very difficult for a stranger to know every nook and cranny of a place and finds it easy to perpetrate evil.

I am talking about a lot of very sensible Christians who can discern not just anybody claiming to have sense with questionable sense.
how do u reconcile d highlighted above with what d president and d minister of defence said about this issue?

1. D president said Gaddafi's boys are responsible& its Gaddafi's weapons that are being used
2. D minister of defence said d anti-grazing law was responsible
Re: Benue Killings: Suswam Arrested By DSS - Libertytvradio.com Claims by Nobody: 9:26pm On Jun 20, 2018
crimeboss:

A lot of sensible Christians like myself won't committ my own people to death by voting buhari either he performs or not just to blind me with his fake

A sensible Christian who's alias is crimeboss.

Oh wait, you're a crimeboss for Yahweh. grin

Professional Christians everywhere! It took Daddy Freeze a few months and now your Daddy G.O are launching scholarships and soup kitchens.

Like, you have an idea what it takes to be "Christ like".

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Benue Killings: Suswam Arrested By DSS - Libertytvradio.com Claims by lexy2014: 9:27pm On Jun 20, 2018
senatordave1:
how do u reconcile d above with what d president and d minister of defence said about this issue?

1. D president said Gaddafi's boys are responsible& its Gaddafi's weapons that are being used
Re: Benue Killings: Suswam Arrested By DSS - Libertytvradio.com Claims by wildernessVoice: 9:34pm On Jun 20, 2018
Their names are:

*Manga Usaini, David Akenawe, Agada Tsetsaa, Tarzaa Orvhanya, Ngyohov Shin*

They are the killers responsible for the murder of the two Clergymen in Benue State; and *they are not Fulani Herdsmen*, as alleged by both the mainstream and social media.
They've just been apprehended by the Police and *they made confessional statements!*

*Now, the mainstream media will not publish this BREAKING NEWS, and the bloggers will ignore it, because it debunks their agenda of "give-a-dog-a-bad-name-in-order-to-hang-it!*

So, we (you and I) have the responsibility of *SPREADING THE NEWS AS FAR AND WIDE AS POSSIBLE* in order for truth to prevail.

1 Like

Re: Benue Killings: Suswam Arrested By DSS - Libertytvradio.com Claims by wildernessVoice: 9:38pm On Jun 20, 2018
SheikhMuniru:
SHEY NA SUSWAN DEY KILL PEOPLE FOR BENUE OR BUBU'S BROTHERS IN COW's BIZ?
Their names are:

*Manga Usaini, David Akenawe, Agada Tsetsaa, Tarzaa Orvhanya, Ngyohov Shin*

They are the killers responsible for the murder of the two Clergymen in Benue State; and *they are not Fulani Herdsmen*, as alleged by both the mainstream and social media.
They've just been apprehended by the Police and *they made confessional statements!*

*Now, the mainstream media will not publish this BREAKING NEWS, and the bloggers will ignore it, because it debunks their agenda of "give-a-dog-a-bad-name-in-order-to-hang-it!*

So, we (you and I) have the responsibility of *SPREADING THE NEWS AS FAR AND WIDE AS POSSIBLE* in order for truth to prevail.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Benue Killings: Suswam Arrested By DSS - Libertytvradio.com Claims by resurgent2019: 11:10pm On Jun 20, 2018
rottennaija:

Bros, it is not and was never. Petition Donald trump or not, it means nothing. Nigeria is a sovereign nation and Donald trump cannot do nothing. In fact, Donald trump has more worries of his own with frequent shootings here and there.

Ok, we shall see. The Christians are richer, more educated, and have the vital resources.

Let the battle of wits continue. In the most unlikely event that Christians get tired of the whole war, we Balkanize and reorganize the country. The marriage is clearly not working.

And Donald Trump will surely stand up for Christians if shit hits the fan in Nigeria. He’s not like other conventional American Presidents. He’s ready to meddle in the internal politics of sovereign nations as far as it relates to the rights of Christians facing persecution from Islamic terrorists.

The era of Barack Obama, the Muslim shill is gone forever. I hope that sinks in?
Re: Benue Killings: Suswam Arrested By DSS - Libertytvradio.com Claims by rottennaija(m): 7:56am On Jun 21, 2018
resurgent2019:

Ok, we shall see. The Christians are richer, more educated, and have the vital resources.

Let the battle of wits continue. In the most unlikely event that Christians get tired of the whole war, we Balkanize and reorganize the country. The marriage is clearly not working.

And Donald Trump will surely stand up for Christians if shit hits the fan in Nigeria. He’s not like other conventional American Presidents. He’s ready to meddle in the internal politics of sovereign nations as far as it relates to the rights of Christians facing persecution from Islamic terrorists.

The era of Barack Obama, the Muslim shill is gone forever. I hope that sinks in?

Hope it does
Re: Benue Killings: Suswam Arrested By DSS - Libertytvradio.com Claims by maasoap(m): 8:27am On Jun 21, 2018
SalamRushdie:

To maim and kill who exactly?
Fulani herdsmen, mostly their wives and children. One governor's aide was picked up by DSS in Benue state about 2 months ago. He was in charge of gun running and arming of the militias.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Benue Killings: Suswam Arrested By DSS - Libertytvradio.com Claims by senatordave1(m): 8:53am On Jun 21, 2018
lexy2014:
how do u reconcile d above with what d president and d minister of defence said about this issue?

It still indirectly buttresses my assertion tha fulanis may not be involved.the gaddafi angle shows outside influence at play.a lot of security experts have linked the killings to escaped boko boys from sambisa.the way killings are going unchecked in benue is similar to the manner boko operated.
Concerning the minister of defence point,i dont buy his opinion at all.that man is clearly unfit and incompetent and speaks anyhow.hes buhari's worst apppointee.he doesnt have the composure to be a minister,he should have been a minister of state while dambazzau be the main minister.even before the anti grazing law was passed,there was killing only it exacerbated it somewhat

1 Like

Re: Benue Killings: Suswam Arrested By DSS - Libertytvradio.com Claims by SalamRushdie: 8:59am On Jun 21, 2018
maasoap:

Fulani herdsmen, mostly their wives and children. One governor's aide was picked up by DSS in Benue state about 2 months ago. He was in charge of gun running and arming of the militias.

The man arrested was in Charge of the Benue lives stock guards a state owned organization mandated by Benue laws enforce anti grazing laws ... don't you think you would be better if those arming the killer Herdmen are arrested too
Re: Benue Killings: Suswam Arrested By DSS - Libertytvradio.com Claims by lexy2014: 9:11am On Jun 21, 2018
senatordave1:

It still indirectly buttresses my assertion tha fulanis may not be involved.the gaddafi angle shows outside influence at play.a lot of security experts have linked the killings to escaped boko boys from sambisa.the way killings are going unchecked in benue is similar to the manner boko operated.
Concerning the minister of defence point,i dont buy his opinion at all.that man is clearly unfit and incompetent and speaks anyhow.hes buhari's worst apppointee.he doesnt have the composure to be a minister,he should have been a minister of state while dambazzau be the main minister.even before the anti grazing law was passed,there was killing only it exacerbated it somewhat
it doesn't buttress ur point. It shows d inconsistency in how those who are responsible 4 securing lives&property operate. D president is saying one thing. minister of defence saying another thing. DSS have their own version all on d same matter. So u cant have all these conflicting unrelated info flying around and still talk about credibility. Where there's no credibility, then its obvious d govt knows more than its telling Nigerians.

If u say there's something wrong with d minister of defence, y has d president not sacked him? Birds of d same feather flock together
Re: Benue Killings: Suswam Arrested By DSS - Libertytvradio.com Claims by thinksense: 9:23am On Jun 21, 2018
When I told my ipob friends that this crises is political thing the didn't believe me..

1 Like

Re: Benue Killings: Suswam Arrested By DSS - Libertytvradio.com Claims by crimeboss: 11:07am On Jun 21, 2018
TheCabal:

A sensible Christian who's alias is crimeboss.

Oh wait, you're a crimeboss for Yahweh. grin

Professional Christians everywhere! It took Daddy Freeze a few months and now your Daddy G.O are launching scholarships and soup kitchens.

Like, you have an idea what it takes to be "Christ like".
It's obvious now that u are a Muslim, and an extremist at that, ur comment betrayed u, any christian won't take such issue as Freeze's serious knowing he was paid by some Arab lovers to hauler.
Re: Benue Killings: Suswam Arrested By DSS - Libertytvradio.com Claims by cronsberg: 11:11am On Jun 21, 2018
SalamRushdie:

The man arrested was in Charge of the Benue lives stock guards a state owned organization mandated by Benue laws enforce anti grazing laws ... don't you think you would be better if those arming the killer Herdmen are arrested too
Get out of here my friend. Since when does a state have the authority to constitute and arm a group of thugs to protect useless laws? Only the f.g can create and arm security agencies by law. why didnt the state also make laws to ban open farming so that every farm must be fenced. That way no cattle will venture into a farm as the farm is already fenced by law. Dont blame the herdsmen who must defend their cattle against marauding thugs who see the cattle as an easy means to get rich thereby stealing the cattle and hacking the owners to death under one useless anti grazing nonsense. Gun those thugs into the afterlife, let them go and defend the anti grazing whatever in hell. nonsense

1 Like

Re: Benue Killings: Suswam Arrested By DSS - Libertytvradio.com Claims by crimeboss: 11:15am On Jun 21, 2018
FedericGodwin:

U forget Benue is their usual route the fulanis know these routes in the state than most indigenes, what about other states where people are being slaughtered, did Benue people move into those places to kill the citizens there, what about lands raided that's now occupied by herders, u aren't seeing the whole picture please learn more.
Re: Benue Killings: Suswam Arrested By DSS - Libertytvradio.com Claims by SalamRushdie: 11:21am On Jun 21, 2018
cronsberg:
Get out of here my friend. Since when does a state have the authority to constitute and arm a group of thugs to protect useless laws? Only the f.g can create and arm security agencies by law. why didnt the state also make laws to ban open farming so that every farm must be fenced. That way no cattle will venture into a farm as the farm is already fenced by law. Dont blame the herdsmen who must defend their cattle against marauding thugs who see the cattle as an easy means to get rich thereby stealing the cattle and hacking the owners to death under one useless anti grazing nonsense. Gun those thugs into the afterlife, let them go and defend the anti grazing whatever in hell. nonsense

Absolutely senseless comment .
Re: Benue Killings: Suswam Arrested By DSS - Libertytvradio.com Claims by che182: 1:19pm On Jun 21, 2018
ZKOSOSO:

This guy is a suspect in Benue Killings.

Because PDP is about to take back their property from the hand of Jihadist party.....
APC must Die Wallahi...!

Kazamai Banza...!! Allah ya tsine maku..!! Dabobin jeji kawai...APC!
W
So Naija na PDP property? Isn't this enough to justify that ur party is behind the killings? It all seem as if every PDP member is happy with the killing for campaign stuff!
Re: Benue Killings: Suswam Arrested By DSS - Libertytvradio.com Claims by Nobody: 1:36pm On Jun 21, 2018
crimeboss:

It's obvious now that u are a Muslim, and an extremist at that, ur comment betrayed u, any christian won't take such issue as Freeze's serious knowing he was paid by some Arab lovers to hauler.

I never said I belonged to any of the popular religious groups grin!
You mean these Christians, the digital LovePeddler.s on instagram. That fly to Dubai, to have se.x with animal, 12 year old boys and get shat and pissed on.
www.nairaland.com/attachments/7296754_screenshotfrom20171226003021_png8d559fef3827a0e9a4c77ea0bc2cc284

Christian's indeed. With the amount of lies and conspiracy theories spun by CAN, it is safe to say; Christianity, has taken a back seat in Nigeria. What we now have is Religious-Aristocracy. Your pastors tell you what you want to hear, and you give them what you want.

When I get a chance to bash Muslims, I will. So, far people like MURIC have managed to keep politics and religion separated. CAN on the other hand seems like a registered political party.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Benue Killings: Suswam Arrested By DSS - Libertytvradio.com Claims by che182: 1:52pm On Jun 21, 2018
diadem10:

They became bold under Buhari though. Bubu hasn't even reproach them one bit. You dey use that brain so?
You think so bro? the killing has been as bold as it is today. it remained unnoticed to many Nigerians partly cos boko haram attacks was bolder and partly cos the head of the govt then was a Christian, so nobody to blame for the killings. Am not here for argument, just trying to do some enlightenment. if you have any Agatu friend pls try confirm. I remembered my aunt's village was sacked and they had to resettled with one of our extended family in kogi state.

1 Like

Re: Benue Killings: Suswam Arrested By DSS - Libertytvradio.com Claims by maasoap(m): 3:24pm On Jun 21, 2018
SalamRushdie:

The man arrested was in Charge of the Benue lives stock guards a state owned organization mandated by Benue laws enforce anti grazing laws

Why do we like to deceive ourselves in this country? What livestocks are they guarding? How are they enforcing the law? State government backed killers, simple.

... don't you think you would be better if those arming the killer Herdmen are arrested too

It is not about if I think, it is already happening. I read everyday about herdsmen with guns being arrested. They don't even need to be killers, just having the gun is the reason.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Benue Killings: Suswam Arrested By DSS - Libertytvradio.com Claims by maasoap(m): 3:31pm On Jun 21, 2018
cronsberg:

Tell them. You gave guns to jobless youths in the name of enforcing anti grazing law, yet you are owing them several months salary arrears! How are they feeding themselves and surviving if not by killing herdsmen and rustling their cattle? If you know, you know.
Copy: SalamRushdie

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Benue Killings: Suswam Arrested By DSS - Libertytvradio.com Claims by SalamRushdie: 3:40pm On Jun 21, 2018
maasoap:

Tell them. You gave guns to jobless youths in the name of enforcing anti grazing law, yet you are owing them several months salary arrears! How are they feeding themselves and surviving if not by killing herdsmen and rustling their cattle? If you know, you know.
Copy: SalamRushdie

You seem to fail to understand that Herdsmen killing came before the anti grazing law and it was the continuous killings in the Benue Valley by Fulani mercenaries that led to the establishment the anti grazing bill and Benue Lives stock guards in the first place ...so you now trying to blame group established by state law less than a year ago is very very mischievous ..
Re: Benue Killings: Suswam Arrested By DSS - Libertytvradio.com Claims by maasoap(m): 3:58pm On Jun 21, 2018
SalamRushdie:

You seem to fail to understand that Herdsmen killing came before the anti grazing law and it was the continuous killings in the Benue Valley by Fulani mercenaries that led to the establishment the anti grazing bill and Benue Lives stock guards in the first place ...so you now trying to blame group established by state law less than a year ago is very very mischievous ..

Nothing mischievous about my assertion. The killings escalated beyond everyone's imagination after the creation and enforcement of anti grazing law. Why? Because criminals and jobless youth had been armed and ordered to kill and steal. You remember that just some days ago, a senior army officer called for the suspension of anti grazing law. Why was that? He might have been a herdsmen friend. Lol.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Benue Killings: Suswam Arrested By DSS - Libertytvradio.com Claims by FedericGodwin: 4:05pm On Jun 21, 2018
crimeboss:

U forget Benue is their usual route the fulanis know these routes in the state than most indigenes, what about other states where people are being slaughtered, did Benue people move into those places to kill the citizens there, what about lands raided that's now occupied by herders, u aren't seeing the whole picture please learn more.

Leave me alone, since you are now the IGP and head of DSS, you have all the info at your disposal.
Carry your wahala de go.
Thank you.

1 Like 2 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

LCC: Our Cameras Stopped Recording From 8pm On Night Of Lekki Shooting / Police Hand Over Delta King, Ikolo To Military / #occupynigeria: Lagos Protest At Gani Fawehinmi Park, Ojota.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 87
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.