Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,625 members, 7,823,757 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 02:36 PM

Police Open Fire On Protesting Shiite Members In Kaduna (Graphic Photos) - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Police Open Fire On Protesting Shiite Members In Kaduna (Graphic Photos) (40463 Views)

Scene Of The Clash Between Security Men And Shiite Members In Abuja (Photos) / 49 Dead Shiite Members Buried After Clash With Security Operatives. Photos / Weapons Found On Protesting Shiite Members In Abuja (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Police Open Fire On Protesting Shiite Members In Kaduna (Graphic Photos) by gidgiddy: 6:47pm On Jun 20, 2018
HeroicMeastro:

The are just like Igbos who dare the might of the Federal Government, they both tried to form their own parallel government-a state inside a state.
This is totally unacceptable!!!

I am asking people like you to explain how unarmed organizations like Shiattes and IPOB can for parallel governments? Are parallel formed by word of mouth?

1 Like

Re: Police Open Fire On Protesting Shiite Members In Kaduna (Graphic Photos) by Ten06(m): 6:52pm On Jun 20, 2018
gidgiddy:

What I can never understand about the reasoning of people like the one above is how an unarmed organization can challenge government or overthrow a government. How is that possible?
How do you mean by unarmed people, is this not how boko haram started unarmed in maiduguri before it generated to this, where they not being sponsored by Iran, are you privy to the intelligent report concerning this group? If you don't know, let me tell you that the government knows what it is doing
Re: Police Open Fire On Protesting Shiite Members In Kaduna (Graphic Photos) by KilmerRougeDon: 6:57pm On Jun 20, 2018
Em..em...ern....

So in other news I was highly high on oshogbo weed when I suddenly dosed off on my couch and next I woke up in a Lion's den.

Bu....bu...but...how come

Re: Police Open Fire On Protesting Shiite Members In Kaduna (Graphic Photos) by NairaMaster1(m): 7:00pm On Jun 20, 2018
Everfrank:
These people should go and rest. The Shi'a movement was another Boko Haram in the making. No government worth its name will allow an individual or any group challenge its authority right inside its territory.
The primary aim of any Shi'a movement is to ultimately overthrow the government and to establish their form of government. They used to have trained army then in Zaria. But not anymore. Their shrine has been destroyed and the C of O to the land revoked.
I only pity the brainwashed young Nigerians who follow and die needlessly. Allow El Zakzaky carry his cross.

But the government allows Fulani herdsmen.
It's interdenominational war.

You're not a Muslim so you won't understand.

Shaitiis are better than the sunis

Boko Haram. Suni
All shabab. Suni
Taliban. Suni
ISIS. Suni
Tureg. Suni
Alkaeda. Suni
SLG. Suni
Herdsmen. Suni
supporter of APC. Suni
PKK. Suni etc

I mentioned only 10 terrorist organization in the world.

Thank God the president is a Muslim. You would have heard from the Sultan and MURIC
Re: Police Open Fire On Protesting Shiite Members In Kaduna (Graphic Photos) by davillian(m): 7:01pm On Jun 20, 2018
gidgiddy:

What I can never understand about the reasoning of people like the one above is how an unarmed organization can challenge government or overthrow a government. How is that possible?
Help me tell am.
Dispersing protesters with live bullet is wrong and we should all condom it.
Re: Police Open Fire On Protesting Shiite Members In Kaduna (Graphic Photos) by Mcreloaded(m): 7:03pm On Jun 20, 2018
shanequeen:
Please what happened to rubber bullets

Guess its too expensive
Re: Police Open Fire On Protesting Shiite Members In Kaduna (Graphic Photos) by vonlogon: 7:06pm On Jun 20, 2018
gidgiddy:

So what do they want?
Re: Police Open Fire On Protesting Shiite Members In Kaduna (Graphic Photos) by Mcreloaded(m): 7:12pm On Jun 20, 2018
Where you expect MURIC to react you won't see them there it is to be terrorising and intimidating persons going about their peaceful business they know.
Abi MURIC Muslim different from zakzaky Muslim.
Lol
Re: Police Open Fire On Protesting Shiite Members In Kaduna (Graphic Photos) by Nobody: 7:16pm On Jun 20, 2018
binsanni:
may Allah Safe guide us in this country ameen
Don't know why these comment irritates me undecided undecided

2 Likes

Re: Police Open Fire On Protesting Shiite Members In Kaduna (Graphic Photos) by Nobody: 7:18pm On Jun 20, 2018
davillian:

Help me tell am.
Dispersing protesters with live bullet is wrong and we should all condom it.
Re: Police Open Fire On Protesting Shiite Members In Kaduna (Graphic Photos) by Jason007: 7:31pm On Jun 20, 2018
in reality violence met with violence has never been the best approach. it's only going to make, build more bad blood in the minds of those protesters.
Re: Police Open Fire On Protesting Shiite Members In Kaduna (Graphic Photos) by OfficialAPCNig: 7:32pm On Jun 20, 2018
Everfrank:
These people should go and rest. The Shi'a movement was another Boko Haram in the making. No government worth its name will allow an individual or any group challenge its authority right inside its territory.
The primary aim of any Shi'a movement is to ultimately overthrow the government and to establish their form of government. They used to have trained army then in Zaria. But not anymore. Their shrine has been destroyed and the C of O to the land revoked.
I only pity the brainwashed young Nigerians who follow and die needlessly. Allow El Zakzaky carry his cross.
Stop deceive yourself. Those dudes were butchered because they are shiites.

Shia moslems are the most peaceful moslem sects on earth.

1 Like

Re: Police Open Fire On Protesting Shiite Members In Kaduna (Graphic Photos) by gidgiddy: 7:37pm On Jun 20, 2018
Ten06:

How do you mean by unarmed people, is this not how boko haram started unarmed in maiduguri before it generated to this, where they not being sponsored by Iran, are you privy to the intelligent report concerning this group? If you don't know, let me tell you that the government knows what it is doing

This reasoning that because Boko Haram was once unarmed then became armed is rubbish. That is like saying because A mini and Shina Rambo were once young men who took up arms and became dangerous armed robbers, any young man who misbehaves should be treated like an armed robber.

That is nonsense.

Let's not also forget that Boko Haram started off as an unarmed group under Yusuf. But when the authorities moved against them and killed several of his members including Yusuf himself, that's when Boko Haram abandoned unarmed struggle and took up arms

If tomorrow Elzakzaky and Kanu are killed and their Followers take up arms, you Nigerians will start wondering how it all started.
Re: Police Open Fire On Protesting Shiite Members In Kaduna (Graphic Photos) by Abagworo(m): 7:41pm On Jun 20, 2018
Shiites should understand that practising your religion doesn't mean disturbing the peace of others via intimidation. The cradle of this is their attack on the Army because they placed the rest of Nigerians on restricted movement because of their processions. Had it been they quietly allowed the soldiers to cross and go their way, things wouldn't have degenerated to this level. Their being arch enemies of America means nobody in the West will hear their cry till thy kingdom come.
Re: Police Open Fire On Protesting Shiite Members In Kaduna (Graphic Photos) by gidgiddy: 7:43pm On Jun 20, 2018
vonlogon:

So what do they want?

I'm not a Muslim, I don't know anything about the Shiattes but from what I have seen on social media, the Shiattes want the freedom to practice their religion.

What the Nigerian Army did, if true, by killing them in the hundreds is genocide. The fact that their leader Elzakzaky was held for a long time despite the fact that the court ordered his release says it all

1 Like

Re: Police Open Fire On Protesting Shiite Members In Kaduna (Graphic Photos) by Abagworo(m): 7:43pm On Jun 20, 2018
gidgiddy:

This reasoning that because Boko Haram was once unarmed then became armed is rubbish. That is like saying because A mini and Shina Rambo were once young men who took up arms and became dangerous armed robbers, any young man who misbehaves should be treated like an armed robber.

That is nonsense.

Let's not also forget that Boko Haram started off as an unarmed group under Yusuf. But when the authorities moved against them and killed several of his members including Yusuf himself, that's when Boko Haram abandoned unarmed struggle and took up arms

If tomorrow Elzakzaky and Kanu are killed and their Followers take up arms, you Nigerians will start wondering how it all started.

If you've ever had something to do in Zaria you would have known the level of impunity by these Shiites.
Re: Police Open Fire On Protesting Shiite Members In Kaduna (Graphic Photos) by laliga01: 7:58pm On Jun 20, 2018
yusuf0876:
I'm a Muslim Nd I don't support all this zakyzaky shittes people...dey are dangerous,the government is doing the Right thing to curb them

Are you sure you are a Muslim?
Using live ammunition on unarmed protesters is the right way to curb their movement?
Guy go sit down one place.
You are my mama say I be Muslim.

1 Like

Re: Police Open Fire On Protesting Shiite Members In Kaduna (Graphic Photos) by vonlogon: 7:59pm On Jun 20, 2018
gidgiddy:

I'm not a Muslim, I don't know anything about the Shiattes but from what I have seen on social media, the Shiattes want the freedom to practice their religion.

What the Nigerian Army did, if true, by killing them in the hundreds is genocide. The fact that their leader Elzakzaky was held for a long time despite the fact that the court ordered his release says it all

Hmm, Only God can deliver judgement. But then again, why is judgement so infinitesimal in this country.
Re: Police Open Fire On Protesting Shiite Members In Kaduna (Graphic Photos) by adedehinbo(m): 8:24pm On Jun 20, 2018
there is notbing like shia or sunni in Islam,this sects were created by western countries to create division among Muslims
Re: Police Open Fire On Protesting Shiite Members In Kaduna (Graphic Photos) by Nobody: 9:05pm On Jun 20, 2018
gidgiddy:

Boko started out as a harmless , unarmed religious group led by Yusuf Mohammed but gradually had its rank infiltrated by hardcore terrorists and transformed into one of the deadliest terrorist group in the world.

These dudes operated a parallel government with a standing Army.

You can't have two sovereigns in one territory.
Re: Police Open Fire On Protesting Shiite Members In Kaduna (Graphic Photos) by Nobody: 9:10pm On Jun 20, 2018
Mcreloaded:
Where you expect MURIC to react you won't see them there it is to be terrorising and intimidating persons going about their peaceful business they know.
Abi MURIC Muslim different from zakzaky Muslim.
Lol

MURIC is their political arm. They are like politicians. Anywhere belle face...

1 Like

Re: Police Open Fire On Protesting Shiite Members In Kaduna (Graphic Photos) by lexy2014: 9:33pm On Jun 20, 2018
rose54321:

Dude if only you know the funding they received from Iran.
Anything Iran related is bad news men.

I don't blame them actually, it's the state governors for allowing them grow unabated.
Heard during elections they even visit the leader for support. Rubbish.
how much is d funds they have received from iran? how will they utilise d funds 2 overthrow d govt?
Re: Police Open Fire On Protesting Shiite Members In Kaduna (Graphic Photos) by rose54321: 9:55pm On Jun 20, 2018
lexy2014:
how much is d funds they have received from iran? how will they utilise d funds 2 overthrow d govt?

I don't subscribe to the conspiracy theory of ovethrowing, but one aim of terrorists is to destabilise the country.

Money easily buys followers due to poverty, once followers are brainwashed, you have an army of mumus.
Re: Police Open Fire On Protesting Shiite Members In Kaduna (Graphic Photos) by gidgiddy: 9:57pm On Jun 20, 2018
Zionista:

Boko started out as a harmless , unarmed religious group led by Yusuf Mohammed but gradually had its rank infiltrated by hardcore terrorists and transformed into one of the deadliest terrorist group in the world.

These dudes operated a parallel government with a standing Army.

You can't have two sovereigns in one territory.

So we have Arewa, Ohaneze and Afenifere who have all started out as unarmed organizations, should the government go against them because they might be armed tomorrow?

Or maybe the Nigerian Labour Congress and Our ourmumudondo movement may take up arms tomorrow.

Any movement can take up arms any time, but until they do, they should not be treated like they already have.

2 Likes

Re: Police Open Fire On Protesting Shiite Members In Kaduna (Graphic Photos) by Eleponblue(m): 11:16pm On Jun 20, 2018
gidgiddy:

An unarmed organization you said?! Oh please!!! Shut up! Where those guns brandished and shot by them today toy guns? I was a live witness so don't bother refuting the claims...
Re: Police Open Fire On Protesting Shiite Members In Kaduna (Graphic Photos) by flames01: 2:57am On Jun 21, 2018
rose54321:

Dude if only you know the funding they received from Iran.
Anything Iran related is bad news men.

I don't blame them actually, it's the state governors for allowing them grow unabated.
Heard during elections they even visit the leader for support. Rubbish.

Where are the evidences to back these claims?
Re: Police Open Fire On Protesting Shiite Members In Kaduna (Graphic Photos) by acenazt: 3:23am On Jun 21, 2018
gidgiddy:

the same thought allowed Boko Haram to become what it is today
Re: Police Open Fire On Protesting Shiite Members In Kaduna (Graphic Photos) by antyokya: 3:46am On Jun 21, 2018
Everfrank:

Oh! It's now criminal of Shiites to oppose the government of pmb and criminal for gej's government to stop the same Shiites leading to El rufai tagging the Nigerian army as Jonathanian army. This country lacks credibility all roundly.
Re: Police Open Fire On Protesting Shiite Members In Kaduna (Graphic Photos) by rose54321: 7:49am On Jun 21, 2018
flames01:

Where are the evidences to back these claims?

Lol its not hidden na, the group has its headquarters there, it was founded there, before it started opening branches in other Muslim countries.

Infact they have a large screen in Kaduna where they watch daily happenings at the HQ,they call it their "Holy ground."
Re: Police Open Fire On Protesting Shiite Members In Kaduna (Graphic Photos) by MarieSucre(f): 7:50am On Jun 21, 2018
ItzChinnex:
As an Ipob member, feel no pity for them.
And you wonder why people don't feel pity for you too. Such selfish thinking will not do your movement any good. No movement is an island.
Re: Police Open Fire On Protesting Shiite Members In Kaduna (Graphic Photos) by ItzChinnex(m): 9:48am On Jun 21, 2018
MarieSucre:

And you wonder why people don't feel pity for you too. Such selfish thinking will not do your movement any good. No movement is an island.

When Ipob members were beinh killed, they were happy and commending the blood suckling soldiers to do more. So i recommend what is hitting in them. Have I answered your question? Now swerve.
Re: Police Open Fire On Protesting Shiite Members In Kaduna (Graphic Photos) by HeroicMeastro: 2:16pm On Jun 21, 2018
gidgiddy:

I am asking people like you to explain how unarmed organizations like Shiattes and IPOB can for parallel governments? Are parallel formed by word of mouth?
When they (Igbos and Shiites) constituted their own military services, when they threat no election will hold in the country, when they seized control of some areas in some states, when they harass, molest and maim law abiding citizens....
You should expect any responsible government to deal with those criminal elements decisively.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Motorcade Of Governor Zulum In Gamboru Ngala (Pictures) / Cash Transfer: FG Disqualifies Nigerians Without NIN, BVN, CBN Begins Payment / Amaechi Holds Thanksgiving To Mark Tenure End (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.