Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,672 members, 7,809,553 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 11:11 AM

Amaechi Holds Thanksgiving To Mark Tenure End (photos) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Amaechi Holds Thanksgiving To Mark Tenure End (photos) (40445 Views)

James Ibori Holds Thanksgiving Service Over Freedom From London Prison (Photos) / Okorocha Holds Thanksgiving To Mark His Return From Abroad - Photos / Rotimi Amaechi Holds A Thanksgiving Service In Port Harcourt (PHOTOS) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Amaechi Holds Thanksgiving To Mark Tenure End (photos) by missbehave247(m): 9:19pm On May 18, 2015
Rivers State Governor, Rotimi Amaechi, on Sunday, May 17, 2015, attended an interdenominational church service thanksgiving to mark the completion of his tenure in office.

The service which was organized by the Ãℓℓ Progressives Congress (APC) governorship candidate in the state, Dakuku Peterside was well attended by members of the party.

Amaechi, his wife and other members of the APC assembled at the Obi Wali International Conference Centre in Port Harcourt, the state capital to celebrate God for the successful administration.

Meanwhile the political war between President Goodluck Jonathan and Rotimi Amaechi may have finally ended.

Cc:lalasticlala

Source:-http://www.naij.com/441251-amaechi-holds-thanksgiving-to-mark-tenure-end.html

3 Likes

Re: Amaechi Holds Thanksgiving To Mark Tenure End (photos) by Trailblazer1(m): 9:21pm On May 18, 2015
Despite that I'm not one of your sycophant praise singers who calls you "lion" of Ubima even though you and I know that you're only a "puppy" of Ubima. I refuse to also be part of those who praise you when its crystal-clear that you were wrong but as a sincere Nigerian, I'm going to miss your comic relieves in the face of high political tension.

Amaechi Rocks grin grin grin

20 Likes 1 Share

Re: Amaechi Holds Thanksgiving To Mark Tenure End (photos) by eazisky(m): 9:24pm On May 18, 2015
Failed tenure u mean?

The only thing that saves amaechi's ass from being flogged is the fact that buhari won

5 Likes

Re: Amaechi Holds Thanksgiving To Mark Tenure End (photos) by jorhney(m): 9:29pm On May 18, 2015
ok
Re: Amaechi Holds Thanksgiving To Mark Tenure End (photos) by Dcaliphate(m): 9:29pm On May 18, 2015
Rotimi the rugged politician. The guy likes show too much.

3 Likes

Re: Amaechi Holds Thanksgiving To Mark Tenure End (photos) by youngvizzy1(m): 9:30pm On May 18, 2015
Ok
Re: Amaechi Holds Thanksgiving To Mark Tenure End (photos) by Nobody: 9:30pm On May 18, 2015
[b]After wasting River state money on APC campaigns, the Judas of Ubima takes a bow.

When he assumed the mantle of leadership under PDP he was in a healthy competition with Akpabio of Akwa Ibom. Together they started meaningful projects. Schools, Hospitals, Roads, Stadium, and lots of developments across both states. Soon as he joined the demonic broom waving party the man changed overnight. He has not completed any project since he joined APC. All he does is to dance like a mad man in rallies and plait women's hair undecided undecided. See Akwa Ibom now, far far advanced while River state is full with uncompleted and abandoned projects.

What is the Judas doing in the church? What is he thanking God for? He is now the most hated man in Rivers and minus joke e get where Amaechi go enter for Port Harcourt en, dem go beat the CHANGE comot e body.

He should pack his property and go and answer to his masters up North. They need him there.... After all Buhari and El Rufai needs to have someone to send errands once in a while.

[/b]

35 Likes 1 Share

Re: Amaechi Holds Thanksgiving To Mark Tenure End (photos) by Noneroone(m): 9:30pm On May 18, 2015
Go! Dont forget your broom.

your fellow clowns are waiting for you in Abuja,

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Amaechi Holds Thanksgiving To Mark Tenure End (photos) by lilmax(m): 9:30pm On May 18, 2015
Rough tenure

1 Like

Re: Amaechi Holds Thanksgiving To Mark Tenure End (photos) by samutd4u(m): 9:30pm On May 18, 2015
Good

1 Like

Re: Amaechi Holds Thanksgiving To Mark Tenure End (photos) by chymystique(f): 9:30pm On May 18, 2015
Good for him but e no concern me sha. I hope he has stopped crying like females tongue

*goes back to eating my breadfruit*

1 Like

Re: Amaechi Holds Thanksgiving To Mark Tenure End (photos) by networkrecharg: 9:30pm On May 18, 2015
amaechi is a success

21 Likes

Re: Amaechi Holds Thanksgiving To Mark Tenure End (photos) by Sijo01(f): 9:30pm On May 18, 2015
Why's Amaechi not dancing? It's so unlike him.

2 Likes

Re: Amaechi Holds Thanksgiving To Mark Tenure End (photos) by RichDad1(m): 9:30pm On May 18, 2015
Lion of Rivers. cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Farewell Your Excellency.

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Amaechi Holds Thanksgiving To Mark Tenure End (photos) by Nobody: 9:31pm On May 18, 2015
That's an achiever right there. Meanwhile, West
Bromwich Albion are busy giving the historyless
Chelsea FC a history lesson. cheesy

3 Likes

Re: Amaechi Holds Thanksgiving To Mark Tenure End (photos) by Helkayklassic(m): 9:31pm On May 18, 2015
Can anyone convince me that the man in white is not dancing to Olamide's new jam #Bobo.

Oya shakiti bobo, o fera bentley bobo, o fera ferrari bobo, fly u to paris bobo.

1 Like

Re: Amaechi Holds Thanksgiving To Mark Tenure End (photos) by dedons: 9:31pm On May 18, 2015
Meanwhile...

14 Likes

Re: Amaechi Holds Thanksgiving To Mark Tenure End (photos) by Flashh: 9:31pm On May 18, 2015
I like this man (Ameachi) naturally!

9 Likes

Re: Amaechi Holds Thanksgiving To Mark Tenure End (photos) by thefakestan: 9:32pm On May 18, 2015
Ameachi the definition of a good start and a bad finish.

-ThefakeStan

1 Like

Re: Amaechi Holds Thanksgiving To Mark Tenure End (photos) by baybeeboi: 9:32pm On May 18, 2015
The Driver General Of APC always in a joyous mood.
Only PEJ can take that away from Him.

3 Likes

Re: Amaechi Holds Thanksgiving To Mark Tenure End (photos) by Profkomolafe(m): 9:32pm On May 18, 2015
i really like diz man

4 Likes

Re: Amaechi Holds Thanksgiving To Mark Tenure End (photos) by tpiander: 9:33pm On May 18, 2015
Sijo01:
Why's Amaechi not dancing? It's so unlike him.

True that.
Re: Amaechi Holds Thanksgiving To Mark Tenure End (photos) by personal59: 9:33pm On May 18, 2015
I like people who are proactive never affected by der situation nd some of those who re insulting him will melt if they see him physically that's if dey will ever see him na jealousy go kill u all

1 Like

Re: Amaechi Holds Thanksgiving To Mark Tenure End (photos) by Tberry01(f): 9:34pm On May 18, 2015
Ok.
Re: Amaechi Holds Thanksgiving To Mark Tenure End (photos) by Endougs(m): 9:34pm On May 18, 2015
You mean his area boy tenure
Re: Amaechi Holds Thanksgiving To Mark Tenure End (photos) by Trailblazer1(m): 9:34pm On May 18, 2015
RichDad1:
Lion of Rivers. cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Farewell Your Excellency.
He's just a puppy undecided

1 Like

Re: Amaechi Holds Thanksgiving To Mark Tenure End (photos) by umarc19: 9:34pm On May 18, 2015
Chai... grin

Amaechi no dey carry last ah swear.

3 Likes

Re: Amaechi Holds Thanksgiving To Mark Tenure End (photos) by bastien: 9:34pm On May 18, 2015
grin
Re: Amaechi Holds Thanksgiving To Mark Tenure End (photos) by tpiander: 9:34pm On May 18, 2015
Does anyone know if Oga Jona ever wore blue and gold while in office?

Or white and gold?
Re: Amaechi Holds Thanksgiving To Mark Tenure End (photos) by mailgiddy: 9:34pm On May 18, 2015
Me self dey dance on top front page!
Re: Amaechi Holds Thanksgiving To Mark Tenure End (photos) by hkidola00(m): 9:35pm On May 18, 2015
Cunts
Re: Amaechi Holds Thanksgiving To Mark Tenure End (photos) by Obipat(m): 9:35pm On May 18, 2015
L

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

El-Zakzaky: Court Declares Shiite (IMN) 'Terrorist Group' / Oracle Predicts Victory For Jonathan In 28 States / Biafra: 5 Shot Dead Celebrating Kanu’s Release

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.