Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,216 members, 7,818,730 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 11:18 PM

Lady Accepts 500k From Her Boyfriend Who Intends To Break Her Heart - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Lady Accepts 500k From Her Boyfriend Who Intends To Break Her Heart (747 Views)

Men Why Do You Lose Interest Once A Lady Accepts You / Drama As Lady Accepts Man's Proposal After His Girlfriend Refused To Accept His / See How A Lady Curved Her Boyfriend Who Wanted To Kiss Her In Public (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Lady Accepts 500k From Her Boyfriend Who Intends To Break Her Heart by rhonard(m): 4:13pm On Jun 20, 2018
According to this twitter user, 'my guy is offering to give this girl 500k for breaking her heart. He frankly wants out of the relationship of over 2 yrs because his heart is with another. Funny thing is she has accepted to take the money'.

www.lindaikejisblog.com/2018/6/twitter-stories-lady-accepts-500k-from-her-boyfriend-who-intends-to-break-her-heart-to-be-with-someone-else.html

Re: Lady Accepts 500k From Her Boyfriend Who Intends To Break Her Heart by tossie101(f): 4:15pm On Jun 20, 2018
She don't love him in d first place, she was just playing along and this offer came.
So its a win win for her.
Re: Lady Accepts 500k From Her Boyfriend Who Intends To Break Her Heart by xoxocandy(f): 4:36pm On Jun 20, 2018
Lol if I had a dollar for every heartbreak my account would be filled up

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lady Accepts 500k From Her Boyfriend Who Intends To Break Her Heart by IamD18: 4:41pm On Jun 20, 2018
xoxocandy:

Work on yourself

1 Like

Re: Lady Accepts 500k From Her Boyfriend Who Intends To Break Her Heart by dtruth50: 4:45pm On Jun 20, 2018
tossie101:
She don't love him in d first place, she was just playing along and this offer came.
So its a win win for her.
nothing concern this with love. she just don't want to conceal 2-0
Re: Lady Accepts 500k From Her Boyfriend Who Intends To Break Her Heart by IamD18: 4:47pm On Jun 20, 2018
And you'll tell me they ain't packaged hoes that loves money instead of their partners

The only thing they miss after breakups is your money, nothing else.

4 Likes

Re: Lady Accepts 500k From Her Boyfriend Who Intends To Break Her Heart by Olalan(m): 4:52pm On Jun 20, 2018
Truth is the girl was in the relationship for the goodies the guy offered her......
Re: Lady Accepts 500k From Her Boyfriend Who Intends To Break Her Heart by Preshy561(f): 4:54pm On Jun 20, 2018
where are all my exes?grin

y'all should come and do break up settlement for me.cheesycheesylipsrsealed
Re: Lady Accepts 500k From Her Boyfriend Who Intends To Break Her Heart by Preshy561(f): 4:55pm On Jun 20, 2018
xoxocandy:
kikikiki.gringrin
Re: Lady Accepts 500k From Her Boyfriend Who Intends To Break Her Heart by GMBuhari: 4:57pm On Jun 20, 2018
Seems like she's getting shortchanged considering the stress and pain

But atall atall na him bad
Re: Lady Accepts 500k From Her Boyfriend Who Intends To Break Her Heart by UrbanExotica(f): 4:58pm On Jun 20, 2018
IamD18:
And you'll tell me they ain't packaged hoes that loves money instead of their partners grin grin

The only thing they miss after breakups is your money, nothing else.
"lots of people are so jobless now that all they do is manufacture lies...
The most jobless people would be the ones that would jump into the thread and bash a specific gender just to attract likes and shares.
No more reasonable posts again!!
Bullshit"

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lady Accepts 500k From Her Boyfriend Who Intends To Break Her Heart by MiaB(f): 6:21pm On Jun 20, 2018
she didn't lose both ways.
Re: Lady Accepts 500k From Her Boyfriend Who Intends To Break Her Heart by joseo: 7:29pm On Jun 20, 2018
she can as well collect that amount to divorce the guy.......its a good thing his heart is no longer with her

(1) (Reply)

Nigerian Big Boy Calls Out His Girlfriend For Sleeping With A Singer 1da / Should I Break Up With Him?…i Am Jealous Of Her Beauty! / Beautiful Bridesmaids Wows In Men's Suit (photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.