Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,721 members, 7,816,969 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 09:33 PM

Reekado Banks: Girls Like Money, You Can Deceive Them With It - Celebrities (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Reekado Banks: Girls Like Money, You Can Deceive Them With It (20520 Views)

DJ Cuppy: I Am Really Good At Business, I Like Money (Video) / Lizzy Anjorin Advises Men: Marry Women Who Like Money To Prevent Dying Poor / “girls Like Money, But You Can Deceive Them With It”- Reekado Banks Advise Young (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Reekado Banks: Girls Like Money, You Can Deceive Them With It by NaijaElba(m): 4:30am On Jun 23, 2018
davillian:

Well said brother, but the ones who comes just for the money, I just smash them for some months and dump them without any hard feelings.
But there is this good girl I've been chasing for like six months but she refuse to into a relationship with me. Its obvious she likes me but still can't figure out why she still doesn't want us to date and she single

Those ones for the money they are good for smashing. At the end they won't even get shingbai. As for the baby you have been chasing for 6months well maybe she's trying to study you. Try not to rush her much and always put her to test as well to know if she's into you. I once have a lady I chased for close to 2years during my university days. I was so persistent but she couldn't bulge due to her experience in her last relationship before I met her. The day I did her job it was my skool daughter she saw with me arnd 11pm. The following day nah she herself waka come my house ni o! From there we kick started our relationship. Though after four years we separated sha cos i couldn't keep her for marriage cos of my plans then.
Re: Reekado Banks: Girls Like Money, You Can Deceive Them With It by davillian(m): 4:55pm On Jun 23, 2018
NaijaElba:

Those ones for the money they are good for smashing. At the end they won't even get shingbai. As for the baby you have been chasing for 6months well maybe she's trying to study you. Try not to rush her much and always put her to test as well to know if she's into you. I once have a lady I chased for close to 2years during my university days. I was so persistent but she couldn't bulge due to her experience in her last relationship before I met her. The day I did her job it was my skool daughter she saw with me arnd 11pm. The following day nah she herself waka come my house ni o! From there we kick started our relationship. Though after four years we separated sha cos i couldn't keep her for marriage cos of my plans then.
Alright I'm still patient with her, I do visit her family house her mum knows me and she gets excited when ever I'm around seems I'm the first guy she has brought home.
She told me she doesn't want to get into anything that won't lead to marriage and I told her we can kick start now pending when she is ready.
I like her Alot and she knows I'm ready to settle down already.
Re: Reekado Banks: Girls Like Money, You Can Deceive Them With It by NaijaElba(m): 6:36pm On Jun 23, 2018
davillian:

Alright I'm still patient with her, I do visit her family house her mum knows me and she gets excited when ever I'm around seems I'm the first guy she has brought home.
She told me she doesn't want to get into anything that won't lead to marriage and I told her we can kick start now pending when she is ready.
I like her Alot and she knows I'm ready to settle down already.

Good luck to you Bro. But don't be too relax so that another guy will not just come and reap from where he didn't sow o. I hope she's gone for NYSC already if not, you still have a huge mountain to climb. If she's the type that gives guys attention often it will make it more difficult for you. That her mum knows you doesn't mean anything ok. How's she self?
Re: Reekado Banks: Girls Like Money, You Can Deceive Them With It by davillian(m): 8:30am On Jun 24, 2018
NaijaElba:

Good luck to you Bro. But don't be too relax so that another guy will not just come and reap from where he didn't sow o. I hope she's gone for NYSC already if not, you still have a huge mountain to climb. If she's the type that gives guys attention often it will make it more difficult for you. That her mum knows you doesn't mean anything ok. How's she self?
No wahala , called her last night and she said we might go on a date today but she is not promising me.
I've offered to take her out several times for the last 5 months she refused.
I was just surprised when she brought the topic out last night.
Re: Reekado Banks: Girls Like Money, You Can Deceive Them With It by NaijaElba(m): 3:10pm On Jun 24, 2018
davillian:

No wahala , called her last night and she said we might go on a date today but she is not promising me.
I've offered to take her out several times for the last 5 months she refused.
I was just surprised when she brought the topic out last night.

Nice one. Seems you really have a genuine feelings for her. Have you delibrately tried to stay away from her for a day or more without keeping in touch? Just to know if she misses you or not? Those are some of the way u can know if she's into you codedly so that you won't waste your time on her. You might be loving her and she loves someone else and she will be keeping u as alternative guy she can fall back on if the guy she loves Bleep up. Just play your game well my guy. Don't dull and be wise! Good luck to you!
Re: Reekado Banks: Girls Like Money, You Can Deceive Them With It by Wasky101: 9:51pm On Jun 24, 2018
mhizcassidy001:
this boy is so stupid. if he wanna date a girl am very sure he wont date a girl that is selling amala or pepper,he will be looking for Behind and porch girl upandown,wetin the girl use to be porch na paper abi na water fool at 20 something,go and ask EAZI why he is dating otedola daughter.NEXT.
Pls what does porch mean?
Re: Reekado Banks: Girls Like Money, You Can Deceive Them With It by davillian(m): 1:06am On Jun 25, 2018
NaijaElba:

Nice one. Seems you really have a genuine feelings for her. Have you delibrately tried to stay away from her for a day or more without keeping in touch? Just to know if she misses you or not? Those are some of the way u can know if she's into you codedly so that you won't waste your time on her. You might be loving her and she loves someone else and she will be keeping u as alternative guy she can fall back on if the guy she loves Bleep up. Just play your game well my guy. Don't dull and be wise! Good luck to you!
Yeah I have she calls or text me if she doesn't hear from me for a while.
If she missed my calls she calls back or text back.
She told me I'm special and a rare kind of guy about 3 months ago.
Each time I remind her of what I feel for her she tells me she is not ready to go into any serious relationship for now.
Good things don't come easy but I will try not to give up too early.
Thanks for your concern I will mention you when ever she accepts wink wink wink.
Re: Reekado Banks: Girls Like Money, You Can Deceive Them With It by NaijaElba(m): 2:00am On Jun 25, 2018
davillian:

Yeah I have she calls or text me if she doesn't hear from me for a while.
If she missed my calls she calls back or text back.
She told me I'm special and a rare kind of guy about 3 months ago.
Each time I remind her of what I feel for her she tells me she is not ready to go into any serious relationship for now.
Good things don't come easy but I will try not to give up too early.
Thanks for your concern I will mention you when ever she accepts wink wink wink.

Nice one buddie! Good luck to you! Start saving up for marriage o! Lolzzz
Re: Reekado Banks: Girls Like Money, You Can Deceive Them With It by davillian(m): 2:04am On Jun 25, 2018
NaijaElba:

Nice one buddie! Good luck to you! Start saving up for marriage o! Lolzzz
That's my intention, no worry Na one cooler of rice and one cooler of meat I go keep for you that day. wink

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

A Nairalander With Rita Dominic / Oscar Udofia Is Dead / Funke Akindele Puts Up A Smile In New Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.